IGNORED

Lori Alexander 73: Looking for Reading Comprehension, Empathy, or Self-awareness.

17 hours ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Does anyone else find it creepy that Lori just loves to remind us how women have breasts, ovaries, etc...?

It's like she has some obsession.

Yes, Lori, we all took biology and know what the girlie parts are for.  

Did you know men have testicles to help make babies? God gave men those for a reason as well.

For real!! Lori is obsessed with womans bodies!! Like really obsessed. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 4

14 hours ago, wallysmommy said:

Now she hates Sunday School (although I think this is a rerun post).  She evidently doesn't understand that sometimes kids make a connection with their Sunday School teacher that enriches their lives.  I remember my 1st grade SS teacher -- she was my friend's mother and I loved her until she died a few years ago.  54 years ago she taught me, and I can remember the joy of being in her class.  I remember my 6th grade teacher who died of cancer in her 40's.  I remember my 9th grade teacher, who had  just returned from Vietnam and is still a wonderful friend.  This is more of her isolation strategy that she lives by in her own life.  

So how are children supposed to learn about God/Jesus/the Bible?  Has she suddenly become a fan of “family-integrated churches”?

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

16 hours ago, rayneflower said:

Most all SS are parents or grandparents  caring, faithful adults, they know how to work with children, they know how to engage with them. They've had more life experience than people who just stay home do. It also gives the children a chance to interact with other adults. Children need a chance to interact with other parents and kids  caring, faithful adults and children in their faith community, not just siblings and parents. 

Fixed that for you. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 4

21 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

And there goes Lori excusing a child molester... ? 

This is a whole new low for her. But as we know @ken thinks it’s normal. 7E668461-E583-4BD9-BECB-150B2E7EF131.thumb.jpeg.0873f3779e716fdf32daeb2b70e9a3e3.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Disgust 4
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 4

It's definitely a low for Lori, but it's not a new low.

When the molestation story came out several years ago, Lori twisted herself into a pretzel trying to defend Josh. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 1

Her delete finger must be completely worn out tonight. The Josh post says there are over 800 comments. But there are far, far fewer than that in actuality. I'm guessing no more than 150. Zapzapzap. :roll:

• Upvote 11

This is a whole new LOW!!! Josh Duggar abused his SISTERS!!! This is abuse (IMO) to sexual abuse victims!!! I'm sure Anna is one of Lori's leghumpers! This has gone to far!! 

Ken Alexander: GET YOUR WIFE HELP. GET HER EVALUATED. GET HER TO A ACTUAL DOCTOR AND TELL HER TO TAKE A BREAK. SHE IS INSULTING PEOPLE WHO ARE VICTIMS!!!!

• Upvote 9
  • Love 1

I hope her pastor comes tomorrow and excommunicats her from the church. 

Shes trying to go viral for all the WRONG REASONS!! I would love to be in the chat room right now!

• Upvote 6

21 minutes ago, SilverBeach said:

Anna Duggar is a fool.

I don't disagree with you, but I wonder how much pressure she was under to "forgive" him and be the dutiful wife?

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 5

I think Lori is ignoring the post, there are more people posting things against it and they are still there, gasp! 

If I wasn't so private with my Facebook I would tell her to bug off, but I like watching the Transformed Train wreck. 

• Upvote 5

41 minutes ago, kpmom said:

I don't disagree with you, but I wonder how much pressure she was under to "forgive" him and be the dutiful wife?

Based on the article below quite a bit it sounds like. Her brother encouraged her to leave and that he’d pay for her and her kids to move out. However, it looks like her parents might have pushed for forgiveness least she be shunned from the family. Based on a little more reading it appears Anna’s family (aka parents) have a habit of shunning those who step out of line. I still think she should have left but I’m sure the threat of losing 90% of her social support plus dealing with the betrayal might have made leaving difficult. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 1

7 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Based on the article below quite a bit it sounds like. Her brother encouraged her to leave and that he’d pay for her and her kids to move out. However, it looks like her parents might have pushed for forgiveness least she be shunned from the family. Based on a little more reading it appears Anna’s family (aka parents) have a habit of shunning those who step out of line. I still think she should have left but I’m sure the threat of losing 90% of her social support plus dealing with the betrayal might have made leaving difficult. 

Her sister Suzanne had a child out of wedlock and is still part of the family. Maybe it would have been different for Anna because she married a Duggar. 

• Upvote 6

10 hours ago, rayneflower said:

I think Lori is ignoring the post, there are more people posting things against it and they are still there, gasp! 

If I wasn't so private with my Facebook I would tell her to bug off, but I like watching the Transformed Train wreck. 

She does do that sometimes, so she can use some of the negative comments in a 'poor, persecuted me' post later on. She's either doing that now, OR it's only 6 am in southern CA and she's just getting up. Give her a few minutes and a cup of organic coffee, and she'll be back to deleting. LOL.

53 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

OK, which son has a puppet account and wrote into Lori??

older.jpg

Wait, so we're not even allowed to be menopausal now? Screw that, Lori. I bet you were pure HELL to live with at that point in your life. Oh, wait...by your own admission you've always been pure hell to live with.

Son, or son-in-law? I can see a son-in-law worried that his wife will end up just like her mother.

• Upvote 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Her sister Suzanne had a child out of wedlock and is still part of the family. Maybe it would have been different for Anna because she married a Duggar. 

Her parents might not have shunned her outright. but I’m sure she’d have lost a lot of support from her family and social circle regardless. I can imagine people would have regarded her as at least equally a sinner as Josh. After all, it’s her duty to stay with her husband even in times of hardship according to the fundy mindset. There might have been a lot of guilt on her part as well for not being sexy and available enough for him. The fact Anna had to or “chose” to sleep in the same bedroom as the unmarried Duggar girls just shows how little real respect and consideration she actually received. 

ETA: Although Lori’s so visibly cruel and unhinged, I believe many fundamentalist Christians a là Duggar hold similar opinions. And there’s NO DOUBT in my mind Lori and her ilk would have shown zero empathy for Anna, had she decided to file for divorce. They’d have judged her, thrown her under the bus and made her out as the sole responsible party for the split. 

Edited by FluffySnowball
  • Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3

There's no place like home, y'all! 

You've got to be impressed that Lori has turned her own laziness into a doctrine for every woman in the world. Way to justify yourself. 

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, louisa05 said:

There's no place like home, y'all! 

You've got to be impressed that Lori has turned her own laziness into a doctrine for every woman in the world. Way to justify yourself. 

and after she spent all day hitting the delete button on Facebook, she just had to do a simple post! You know, so she can nap while everyone works for her. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 2

16 hours ago, kpmom said:

Of course there was pressure, just like that imposed on her siblings who still noped out of that fundy bullshit. Anna is a fool for believing that shit and having more children with the sex pest.  The choice was hers. Yeah, her parents gave her a raw deal by marrying her off to sex pest in the first place, but they aren't responsible for how she reacted to the subsequent scandals. Fuck Anna. 

16 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Based on a little more reading it appears Anna’s family (aka parents) have a habit of shunning those who step out of line.

Some of the wayward siblings have been seen at the Waller compound, IIRC.

• Upvote 3

21 minutes ago, rayneflower said:

And she back on the 'Women hate me' kick on Twitter. 

With the hashtag " #feminismstinks". 

Not sure why, but that made me laugh. She's so clever and tough, isn't she?  ?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic