IGNORED

Medic Corps, a Duggar-Bates Totally Legitimate Humanitarian Organization

bal maiden

5 minutes ago, DottyC said:

That's to show what a "manly man" he is. A lot of them stand like that, if you look at some photos they are all trying to out-man each other.

They obviously don't realise that they look like a toddler with a dirty nappy!

“…a toddler with a dirty nappy” 😂😂😂. This is wonderful and especially for Lawson as his image is so important to him! Many of them seem to behave like toddlers, giant toddlers but unfortunately with power over the real children and women. The cult appears to give too much responsibility to underage children (all the sister-mom stuff) but then infantilises them as they become young adults having to toe the line and do what daddy says. Really bizarre. It’s no wonder they are so peculiar ( in my not so humble opinion!). 

• Upvote 11

“Toddler with a dirty nappy.” 🤣 That should be Lawson’s next thread title. The Bates boys are Very Concerned with looking manly. One of them posed at rehobeth beach I think? With a cowboy hat on 🤣 Cause nothing says I’m at a beach in Delaware like a cowboy hat and jeans. 

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 3

9 hours ago, Anna Bolinas said:

But why is Lawson standing with his legs spread so far apart...

Maybe he's in the running to be the next DPIAT.  I bet they think it's a hyper masculine stance, like look my testicles need so much room I can't even stand properly.  They aren't fooling anybody.

(I had a theory that short fundy men do this to take up space, but Idk how tall DPIAT is.  And didn't Steve Maxwell do something similar and I don't think he's short - I could be misremembering that.)

download.jpg

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 10

6 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Maybe he's in the running to be the next DPIAT.  I bet they think it's a hyper masculine stance, like look my testicles need so much room I can't even stand properly.  They aren't fooling anybody.

(I had a theory that short fundy men do this to take up space, but Idk how tall DPIAT is.  And didn't Steve Maxwell do something similar and I don't think he's short - I could be misremembering that.)

download.jpg

OK, what's a DPIAT?

17 hours ago, Anna Bolinas said:

But why is Lawson standing with his legs spread so far apart...

Channeling the Doug Phillips "Dangling Wrangler Manly Man" stance. 

• Haha 7

On 12/16/2021 at 10:57 AM, HerNameIsBuffy said:

download.jpg

That picture has haunted my nightmares for years. His legs are very very tiny. I miss the VF catalogue. 

• Upvote 7

• 1 month later...

Thank Rufus nobody was hurt.  Wouldn't that be around the time of Nathan and Esther Bates's wedding?

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, RosyDaisy said:

Thank Rufus nobody was hurt.  Wouldn't that be around the time of Nathan and Esther Bates's wedding?

About a,week later. The plane had been flying around TN between the wedding and the crash. 

• Upvote 3

So they have a company that owns the aircraft that they then lease to Mediccorps? But when they are not doing their dubious charitable works they dick around in the aircraft for their own purposes?
I figured they’d be making money out of it, I just wasn’t sure how.

Edited by Idlewild
  • Upvote 4

13 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Anyone, Bueller, surprised that one of these morons crashed a plane?

I'm surprised it took so long.  Does that count?

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 7

6 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I'm surprised it took so long.  Does that count?

And that no one died. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 2

• 5 weeks later...
On 1/19/2022 at 2:30 PM, SassyPants said:

Anyone, Bueller, surprised that one of these morons crashed a plane?

Is it the pilot or the plane? The planes are all older planes that probably aren't in the best condition. 

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Is it the pilot or the plane? The planes are all older planes that probably aren't in the best condition. 

The fuel gauge was apparently broken, and the moron didn't bother to manually check it before taking off. 

• Upvote 2

17 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

It's still on the pilot to know if an aircraft is safe for use or not.  Especially when they own it.

• Upvote 6

9 hours ago, marmalade said:

The fuel gauge was apparently broken, and the moron didn't bother to manually check it before taking off. 

Or worse, did check it, and decided to ignore the results obtained-

• Upvote 3

On 2/18/2022 at 2:24 AM, marmalade said:

What the french? 
I mean - I had a gas gauge in a car that didn't work too well*. I knew about how many miles I could go before I needed gas. And a car that runs out of gas doesn't FALL FROM THE SKY...

*there were a lot of things wrong with the car but dropping the dashboard to fix some of them was a $500 charge to start and I doubted the car was even worth that much anymore...

• Upvote 4

Didn't bother to check it with his WIFE AND DAUGHTER on board, if the reports are accurate.  You know, because children are so precious.

• Upvote 8

• 2 weeks later...

Oh Dear God, WHY?! Stop involving yourself for what always turns out to be a good photo op and very little actual help given. 

5E6C1627-6AB4-4A91-A62A-62C2816DF9FD.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Angry 2
  • Disgust 1
  • Eyeroll 4
  • WTF 18
  • Haha 2

What the bleep are they going to do in a war zone, besides get in the way?! How are those idiots even going to land ? 

• Upvote 13
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 7

• Coconut Flan locked this topic