IGNORED

Zach & Whitney Bates Part 7: Fundie Babypocalypse in Full Effect

HerNameIsBuffy

I don't get announcement vibe from this one more a updated family pic vibe... always can be wrong 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

6 hours ago, AussieKrissy said:

I don't get announcement vibe from this one more a updated family pic vibe... always can be wrong 

You'll never know with fundies. On the one hand a LOT of fundies use a family photo shoot as a way to announce a new pregnancy and on the other hand, fundies seem to do familiy photo shoots all. the. time. Especially the Bateseseseseseseses.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 3

In the regular, non-fundie world, this time of year especially has SO MANY family photo shoots as parents scramble to get a useable outdoor, natural light shot before it gets too cold outside. This is usually for their Christmas cards. And based on my social media this month, a lot of moms will share a "sneak peek" picture or two because they're excited to have updated family photos. 

Fundies, though. You just never know. Schrodinger's uterus and all that. 

• Upvote 15
  • Haha 2
  • I Agree 2

Yeah--that's a baby announcement coming. I've been suspecting for a while bc the pics have only been of the kids, her shoulders and up, and the strategically placed arms in the one pic

• Upvote 3

I don't know....I could go either way on the pic. I mean, it's a Bates family, so really odds of a pregnancy announcement are always pretty high. But the wedding & family photographer in me says it's more than likely just updated family photos in time for the holidays. ;) I'm personally up to my eyeballs in family sessions right now because it's prime family portrait time - everyone is gearing up for those holiday cards! If I was going to place a bet I'd say it's just a family session. They honestly don't strike me as the ones who would have a ton of kids. Three kids isn't really that many, so I could see them having one more but Zach never seemed jazzed about the idea of a giant family.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

• 1 month later...

It says that they both had COVID after he got it at work.  I wonder when this was in relation to Carlin/Erin's illnesses.   Why weren't they all upfront about this months ago????  It sounds like it was around the same time since she said she found out around the time she was found out that she was pregnant.  that would probably be around August, when Erin had it.  I think we realized that Carlin had it in July?  

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, BeccaGrim said:

Pregnant with Covid.  Wow. That must have been rush. Khloe is still such a baby.  Didn't she just turn 1? 

Depending on when in June she's due, the spacing will be almost exactly the same as between Bradley and Kaci. Bradley was born October 29, 2014 and Kaci was born June 20, 2016. Khloe's birthday is a week after Bradley's (November 7), so the spacing is within a few weeks. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 8

9 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

I imagine Jinger's probably not happy that she's not the first and only fundie baby news spread in People this week.

I’m actually wondering if Jinger is going to get a People spread. Her brother Justin only got a People article for his courtship announcement but an Us Weekly article for his actual engagement. I don’t think People really cares about the 19th(?) grandchild or the fact that this is their second kid. They could be gunning for a People spread but I don’t think they’re actually going to get one. 

Watch her announce later today though and prove me wrong! ?

Edited by JanasTattooParlor
  • Upvote 6

4 minutes ago, JanasTattooParlor said:

I’m actually wondering if Jinger is going to get a People spread. Her brother Justin only got a People article for his courtship announcement but an Us Weekly article for his actual engagement. I don’t think People really cares about the 19th(?) grandchild or the fact that this is their second kid. They could be gunning for a People spread but I don’t think they’re actually going to get one. 

Watch her announce later today though and prove me wrong! ?

I agree, I can't figure out the rhyme or reason of who gets what. Because I don't think Jinger's second baby is worthy of a People spread, but the Duggars are better known than the Bateses, and I would think the actual birth of a Duggar grandchild would rank ahead of a pregnancy announcement for a Bates grandchild, especially when it's #4 for the couple. Either way, Jinger's probably not happy about her fundie baby thunder being stolen.

• Upvote 2

12 minutes ago, OHFL2009 said:

Depending on when in June she's due, the spacing will be almost exactly the same as between Bradley and Kaci. Bradley was born October 29, 2014 and Kaci was born June 20, 2016. Khloe's birthday is a week after Bradley's (November 7), so the spacing is within a few weeks. 

It makes me think this was planned out. Like they want two pairs of kids to be close in age. And then maybe there will be another large gap after this baby is born. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 3

4 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It makes me think this was planned out. Like they want two pairs of kids to be close in age. And then maybe there will be another large gap after this baby is born. 

I think it's hard to determine a pattern given the miscarriage between Kaci and Khloe. I don't think they ever said when that baby would've been due, but they announced at their vow renewal, which was right around Kaci's 2nd birthday, so the gap would've been larger than between Bradley and Kaci, but not nearly as large as it ended up being between Kaci and Khloe. 

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

I assume most of the fundies we talk about on FJ have had covid. None of them seem to take it seriously and are constantly traveling, going to church, and socializing maskless. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

Well congrats to them. I knew they’d have a 4th child but wasn’t expecting an announcement for at least another half a year. I can see Zach and Whitney having up to 6 kids but only time will tell. 

Also not surprised they both had COVID. Fundies aren’t taking the pandemic seriously. Just hope the kids didn’t get it. 

• Upvote 7

I don’t think 4 kids is evidence yet of quiverfull. Zach is a police officer not a grifter ... they might just want a “large” (for normal people family). 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 1

2 hours ago, JMO said:

It says that they both had COVID after he got it at work.  I wonder when this was in relation to Carlin/Erin's illnesses.   Why weren't they all upfront about this months ago????  It sounds like it was around the same time since she said she found out around the time she was found out that she was pregnant.  that would probably be around August, when Erin had it.  I think we realized that Carlin had it in July?  

They mention he was exposed to Covid at work and not by family members. It is possible since they must have had it in september and both Carlin and Erin had it at least a month earlier.

• Upvote 4

People can also pay to have People cover their story. Alex and Phil Congelliere are notorious for doing so. (Pregnancy, gender, birth, coming home from nicu, surgery, etc). No regular person is looking for some random youtubers story to be in People mag. Alex admitted to buying stories previously saying it made good financial sense for the exposure it buys.

• Upvote 2
  • WTF 1
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 2

Shocked, shocked I say to hear another fundy couple is having ANOTHER kid. 

I still don't know how QF any of them are, I don't think we will see until they start getting to 5+ kids that is when I imagine it will start getting really hectic around the house. Only one in the 2 families hat has gotten there yet is Josly & Anna and Anna has access to a lot of help, w/ Ben doing homeschooling and a 1st born daughter to help mom out. ?  Once they have 5/6 kids we'll see how/if they slow down, unlike Michelle & Kelly who seemed to speed up. 

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 2

I wouldn’t be surprised if Vuolo #2 gets a little extra publicity for being the 19th Duggar grandchild, largely because “19 Grandkids and Counting” is such an obvious headline. Plus with fewer Hollywood events going on right now, the tabloids have to work extra hard for material. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 5
  • Love 1

• nelliebelle1197 locked this topic