IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

I just checked out Lori's Twitter for the first time. If I needed any more proof that she is a heartless, cold, spiteful, yada yada, bitch...

• Upvote 10

I just read the comments on Lori's FB page. She's evil, and her hateful spirit is on full display.  The bitch is desperate to go viral, and she's happy to jump on a dead woman to do it. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

I just read the comments on Lori's FB page. She's evil, and her hateful spirit is on full display.  The bitch is desperate to go viral, and she's happy to jump on a dead woman to do it. 

I was just thinking that of all the recent posts she's made in her attempts to go viral again, this one, attacking a woman, a mother of two small children, who died THIS MORNING, will probably do it. Lori will be so proud of herself, I'm sure.

And ugh, horrible thought: we'll be subject to "my post about RHE that went viral" comments for months and years to come. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 1

Wtf is wrong with people? Lori you are the worst. You will be surprised tonight if die. If there is a god and heaven you won’t be going there. Jesus said what you have done to the least of these you have done unto me. You are writing about a women who just died, calling her out. I guess it’s easier to do it to a person who can’t fight back. You haven’t treated your animals, children, or poor well at all. 5D4E2E4B-41DE-49D2-8846-2E4BD8C4E1DA.thumb.png.5102f27d6b0b278042b5d88313ef8cfe.png

Spoiler

28D565E4-E09C-4E86-8CB8-F639EEB114F4.thumb.jpeg.4d5d070e5e0f0dca950aff9874284bf6.jpeg

This is the kind of people you allow to post comments, and keep the comments up, on your page. There is a special place in hell for you! 

I would also like to add that my dad was loved by everyone. He had a love for people that followed him wherever he went. He loved god and Jesus. He died after a very painful battle with m.s. he would be in excruciating pain and still be praying for other people! Fuck this guy! There is a special place in hell for him too!

Edited by Lgirlrocks
  • Upvote 13
  • Sad 1
  • WTF 6
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

I was raised Catholic, but I am not religious, have not attended any church in a very long time, and don't miss any of it.  I think lots of people belong to churches because they need a social group (nothing wrong with that), and lots are true believers, I suppose.  I am, however, planning to buy one of Rachel's books precisely because of all the ugly condemnation I have seen on Lori's site and P and P.   I'm sure those horrible 'Christians' were not hoping that people would go towards Rachel's work because of their vitriol, but I hope that is exactly what happens.

2 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

Wtf is wrong with people? Lori you are the worst. You will be surprised tonight if die. If there is a god and heaven you won’t be going there. Jesus said what you have done to the least of these you have done unto me. You are writing about a women who just died, calling her out. I guess it’s easier to do it to a person who can’t fight back. You haven’t treated your animals, children, or poor well at all. 5D4E2E4B-41DE-49D2-8846-2E4BD8C4E1DA.thumb.png.5102f27d6b0b278042b5d88313ef8cfe.png

Hide contents

28D565E4-E09C-4E86-8CB8-F639EEB114F4.thumb.jpeg.4d5d070e5e0f0dca950aff9874284bf6.jpeg

This is the kind of people you allow to post comments, and keep the comments up, on your page. There is a special place in hell for you! 

I wonder if Lori is on the spectrum and really isn't able to process feelings appropriately.  It's the only charitable way I can think of to deal with how truly horrendous she is.  And the last guy - soooo much suffering in the world perpetrated by horrible dictators and murderers, and God decides to strike down a young wife and mother?  Because she doesn't agree with a book written thousands of years ago by HUMANS????  They are all nuts.

• Upvote 14

15 minutes ago, Caroline said:

I wonder if Lori is on the spectrum and really isn't able to process feelings appropriately.

As someone on the spectrum...I detest every word of this sentence. Being on the spectrum is NOT an excuse for being a cold, nasty, bitter, heartless bitch. I don't show much emotion, however I can tell you that I feel it all VERY intensely inside. I may not look nor act like it, but I can feel just fine. 

PS...your user name freaks me out...it's my name too. 

• Upvote 17
  • Thank You 2
  • Love 6

Her crazy justification for her hateful post is that she is hoping to avoid anyone going to hell.  Non-believers will not be swayed by her mean, angry rants.  She just loves being able to tear people down and generally offend others.  Her family (looking at YOU, Ken) really should intervene and get her treatment.  

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 1

30 minutes ago, Loveday said:

I was just thinking that of all the recent posts she's made in her attempts to go viral again, this one, attacking a woman, a mother of two small children, who died THIS MORNING, will probably do it. Lori will be so proud of herself, I'm sure.

And ugh, horrible thought: we'll be subject to "my post about RHE that went viral" comments for months and years to come. 

Nope. She's just a mean, nasty bitch. Ken won't do anything because he's just as bad. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 2

2 minutes ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Nope. She's just a mean, nasty bitch. Ken won't do anything because he's just as bad. 

I think you meant to quote @wallysmommy , but yeah. Ken will do absolutely nothing. :GRONDE:

• Upvote 12

Lori isn't on any spectrum.  Lori is a vile, mean, heartless, nasty, selfish, angry, cold bitch.  Lori is mean because she wants to be. Lori is mean because she can be, hiding behind the screen of the internet and her "christianity." 

Lori doesn't care who she hurts. Lori wants to hurt people. Lori likes to hurt people; it give her a feeling of power and control. Lori is completely incapable of showing love or compassion. Remember her comment to Alyssa's post about getting a dog -- 'a baby would be better'.  Remember that she couldn't be bothered to be with her mother during her last days.

Lori believes knows she is the world's most perfect Christian. Lori knows she speaks for God. Lori knows she is perfect in every way, in everything she does or says.

I would bet cash money that Lori will be very surprised at the course her eternal life takes.

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 4

This is the link I forgot to add earlier.

Edited by Hane
Senility.
  • Upvote 4
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 3

I just want to make it clear...Lori is a m'fkn, cold, heartless c**t. She stayed her nasty ass in goddamn Door County while her mother was dying and couldn't be assed to carry herself home to be there for her father and the rest of her family. She talks shit about her family and friends, either overtly or covertly. She thinks she's better than anyone else. She's a fucking nasty, ugly, mangey wolf in sheep's clothing. She and her self-righteous husband are going to burn in hell because they STILL haven't learned the simple lesson of the Gospel...LOVE GOD, LOVE OTHERS. Humble yourself, let your words be flavored with charity, don't think yourself better than anyone else. There was ONE sinless being on this earth. He was crucified, died and rose from the dead. Until and unless that happens to you, Lori, you ain't God. You ain't even close. 

Sorry y'all, I'm beyond pissed right now...

• Upvote 17
  • I Agree 10
  • Love 9

My favorite Bible verse is this: 

"You have been told, O mortal, what is good, and what the Lord requires of you: Only to do justice and to love goodness, and to walk humbly with your God." Micah 6:8

Lori has never come close to that. She is merciless. She is arrogant. She is cruel. 

She is the one that needs to repent before God calls her to judgement. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 8

I hate the way Lori talks, I passed BEC with her a hundred miles ago.  She is definitely going to be part of the group that Jesus said would claim to have worked in his name, and he will say get thee away from me I don't know you. The scriptures also say that good deeds done without love don't mean shit. Lori Alexander should stop talking about sex and get her ass out of other people's bedrooms. 

And her hateful comments about a person that just died...what a bitch. No grace or mercy. Lori is just a fire and brimstone preacher in a skirt. Fire and brimstone never brought anyone close to God. 

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 2

Ken will not intervene with Lori's post because, as we all know, Ken does not run that household.  If he was any kind of decent man at all; if he was a "Christian headship" he would make Lori take it down AND make her publish an apology. 

Also, he is a vile human being just like his wife. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 12
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, usmcmom said:

Ken will not intervene with Lori's post because, as we all know, Ken does not run that household.  If he was any kind of decent man at all; if he was a "Christian headship" he would make Lori take it down AND make her publish an apology. 

Also, he is a vile human being just like his wife. 

You would think, for the sake of his business...but nope they are arrogant and think they are untouchable because they are God's special chosen people. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

I'm stunned.  What in the world makes Lori think her post on RHE is going to lead someone to Christ?  She even has those that support her telling her it was in bad taste, but she won't listen 

The body isn't even cold yet.  How about some compassion and respect for her family.  

My husband has preached funerals for people whose eternal destination was questionable (even according to the family), but he was respectful.  He was taught in seminary in cases like that to honor the life of the person and leave the rest alone (can't do anything about it then anyway).  You can still share the Gospel with others by saying something like, "In times of grief we can take comfort in Christ who died and rose again to give us eternal life."

• Upvote 10
  • Love 6

I told her what I though on Twitter. She blocked me. 

I was blocked on Facebook long ago. Just Instagram to go...

Such a mature way to handle people who disagree with her. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

Just now, louisa05 said:

I told her what I though on Twitter. She blocked me. 

I was blocked on Facebook long ago. Just Instagram to go...

Such a mature way to handle people who disagree with her. 

She just blocked me as well. I can still see my own tweet and the likes it's received, but nothing else of hers. I can still read her stuff on FB, but can't comment, like anything, or get notifications on her posts. That's okay, though--she reads here whether she'll admit it or not, so I can still tell her exactly what I think of her and know she'll get the message. 

• Upvote 13
  • Love 1

Rachel Held Evans and Sarah Bessey are two women that have helped keep me in the faith. Their gentle, inspiring writing helped me get through some hard times when I was questioning everything about my faith. I can't believe Rachel is gone and it utterly breaks my heart. She leaves behind a husband and children. It's clear from her writing that she adored her family. I mourn her passing.

I'm also appalled at Lori's post. Not only is that taken out of context but to do it after she passed away? That's evil. Her behavior will win no one to Christ. It will only push people away. We as Christians are to make disciples. Who would choose to follow the God Lori promotes? 

Edit: I sent a FB message to Ken and he has seen it. If he replies does form rules allow for me to post it? Can I summarize it? 

Edited by Sarah92
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1
  • Love 11

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

I think you meant to quote @wallysmommy , but yeah. Ken will do absolutely nothing. :GRONDE:

LOL, thanks. Being enraged doesn't help my vision.

31 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Rachel Held Evans and Sarah Bessey are two women that have helped keep me in the faith. Their gentle, inspiring writing helped me get through some hard times when I was questioning everything about my faith. I can't believe Rachel is gone and it utterly breaks my heart. She leaves behind a husband and children. It's clear from her writing that she adored her family. I mourn her passing.

I'm also appalled at Lori's post. Not only is that taken out of context but to do it after she passed away? That's evil. Her behavior will win no one to Christ. It will only push people away. We as Christians are to make disciples. Who would choose to follow the God Lori promotes? 

Edit: I sent a FB message to Ken and he has seen it. If he replies does form rules allow for me to post it? Can I summarize it? 

I shared a response I received from Ken on here, so I think it's ok. I hope he does something about this, but I doubt he will. I wonder if he understands how much blowback his business could receive from this?

• Upvote 5
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

From the FJ FAQs:Screenshot_20190504-223358.thumb.jpg.4a1b94d2b57586fd20635b5e7effbfe7.jpg

believe that in this instance, paraphrasing would be allowed, but I'll check with our helpmeets.

• Upvote 2
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

From the FJ FAQs:Screenshot_20190504-223358.thumb.jpg.4a1b94d2b57586fd20635b5e7effbfe7.jpg

believe that in this instance, paraphrasing would be allowed, but I'll check with our helpmeets.

Thank you! I will give very general summaries then. Delete if not allowe  

Reply so far =I was working all day and haven't seen the post so she might be wrong here. Feedback will be passed on. 

Me: further scolds using Titus 2 as a basis for scolding. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 7

1 hour ago, Sarah92 said:

Thank you! I will give very general summaries then. Delete if not allowe  

Reply so far =I was working all day and haven't seen the post so she might be wrong here. Feedback will be passed on. 

Me: further scolds using Titus 2 as a basis for scolding. 

Ken was working all day. Bullshit. He knows exactly what has happened. He is definitely not in control of Lori no matter how much she insists on his headship. He is such a limp dick in his responses. 

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, usmcmom said:

With her usual hatred and disgusting twisting of Christianity, Lori has weighed in on the death of Rachel Held Evans, a Christian writer who passed away today. So far she has allowed some truly vile comments to remain. 

Oh no, I had hoped she recovered for her sake and that of her family :( . I didn't know her until a few days ago, when it hit the news about her hospitalisation, but what I read about her and your positive comments about her, she was and still is inspiring and that her legacy will live on. But Rachel Held Evans commited the ultimate crime in Lori's eyes, she was more known, more popular and had way more follower than Lori had. Lori has no shred of decorum and is overjoyed to empty her bucket of vileness over a women that passed away mere hours ago and enjoy the hatefull comments of her follower. But I'm not surprised, since this comes from the woman who didn't see it necesary to end her vacation to be with her mother on her deathbed and talked badly about her after her passing. But Rachel Held Evans will be remembered with love and respect not only by her family, but by many more, where Lori will be forgotten the minute her body is in the ground.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 2

• Georgiana locked this topic