IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

1 hour ago, Lgirlrocks said:

oh Lori! Europe, the continent, may not be Christian but America isn’t either. We have the separation of church and state. Our laws are loosely based on biblical principles because the founding fathers felt it would hold more weight. I laughed so hard when I read Kelly’s comment to Lori. And Lori was a teacher and “home schooled.” This is why not everyone should be able to educate their children. 

The Bible doesn’t define how we are supposed to dress modestly aside from wearing underwear. Lori, people can be turned on by anything. 

On paper, Germany is more religious than the US. The government pays for churches, partly for the salaries of priests, bishops and pastors. The tax office collects the churchtaxes for every member of the catholic or evangelic-lutheran church (or every recipient of unemployment benefits). It pays largely for church- operated hospitals, day-cares or counseling offices.

With Europe as a country, does she means it geographically or just the EU? And since then, whats Germany, a province, district, federal state, county? I'm confused

• Upvote 11
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 1

@Lgirlrocks  My hometown has it's town fair this weekend and tomorow morning at 10 we have different church services for different denominations and even a special child church service. How can we be godless? Ah, I know, leggins, tattoos, lot's of unmarried female non-virgins who work to pay their debts. But I prefer to be in that godless place here than over her biblical household any day.

• Upvote 13
  • I Agree 3

I know her ignorance should not be surprising anymore, but holy hell. Dear Lori, maybe you should visit my country, The Netherlands, and Amsterdam in particular.

Or no, better not. Just stay away please.

• Upvote 8
  • Haha 5

the "conservatives" consider anyone who doesn't believe as they do to be "godless". They have a very narrow interpretation of scripture and an even smaller god. They can't fathom that there are people with tattoos, debt, wear leggings, fornicate before marriage and even...GASP...have children as single parents can be even more biblical than they are, that whole part about "love one another" and going out into the world to be Jesus' hands, feet, eyes and ears. 

There's a verse in the book of James that says something about showing faith by actions instead of words. Many of us don't talk a lot about our faith, we prefer to hold to the adage that actions speak louder than words. 

Lori is all words, and hateful ones at that. If Jesus, who by all accounts was a short, muscular, middle eastern Jew, stood in front of her, she'd look at Him with disgust. 

• Upvote 12
  • Love 6

4 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

Jesus, who by all accounts was a short, muscular, middle eastern Jew, stood in front of her, she'd look at Him with disgust. 

Now, now you know perfectly well Jesus was a tall, handsome, somewhat slender, blue-eyed, fair skinned Caucasian man with flowing blonde/brown hair.  You've seen the pictures. So has Lori. She knows exactly what he looked like.  Certainly not a short muscular middle eastern Jew. :GPn0zNK:

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 20

1 minute ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Now, now you know perfectly well Jesus was a tall, handsome, somewhat slender, blue-eyed, fair skinned Caucasian man with flowing blonde/brown hair.  You've seen the pictures. So has Lori. She knows exactly what he looked like.  Certainly not a short muscular middle eastern Jew. :GPn0zNK:

And now you know why  I have so much trouble with "traditional" Christianity. 

• Upvote 7

An African woman stated that here in America she would cover up to breastfeed, but if she was home in Nigeria she wouldn't because the norm there is to just openly feed her baby. She added that if she covered up, others would think it was very odd. 

Lori's response? Apparently the Bible says African women must cover up to breastfeed because you know, western standards of Christianity, apply everywhere. Lori told her she should cover up there because God said so and blah, blah, blah. Gawd she is a fucking idiot.

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 4

16 minutes ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

An African woman stated that here in America she would cover up to breastfeed, but if she was home in Nigeria she wouldn't because the norm there is to just openly feed her baby. She added that if she covered up, others would think it was very odd. 

Lori's response? Apparently the Bible says African women must cover up to breastfeed because you know, western standards of Christianity, apply everywhere. Lori told her she should cover up there because God said so and blah, blah, blah. Gawd she is a fucking idiot.

See? They have no clue as to the cultural or historical settings of Scripture. It fucking drives me INSANE!!! The western white supremacy overlaid on the bible is part of movements called "Dominionism" and "Replacement Theology", both of which have absolutely no basis in the bible other than what white, anglo-saxon, white supremacists have laid on it. I personally think they all need to go back to bible college and learn something. 

• Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

So let me get this straight.  Lori says birth control is Satanic and ever telling your husband “not tonight, dear” is evil and selfish.  Thus, women are expected to have lots of babies.  If the Keeper of the Home ever takes her baby out in public, the most important thing a nursing mother can do is make sure no man ever gets a glimpse of her breast.  Ever.  Never mind the objective is to feed a baby, and if a baby is properly latched on there is very little to see.  The poor Help Meet trying to feed her kid on the bench at Wal-Mart and keeping her eye on her five other kids should be worried about whatever random man who is passing by more than anything else.  Gotcha, Lori.  You are definitely not on of those Pharisees mentioned in the Bible who burdened the people with many laws.

Actually, the “rules” for nursing a baby in public should be feed the baby as needed, covered to the extent that is comfortable for mother and baby, and if other people don’t like what they see they can LOOK AWAY.  End of story.

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 4
  • Love 10

News flash: Breastfeeding isn't about the baby.  Feeding a hungry infant is less important than the comfort level of men in the vicinity.  Just when I thought she couldn't get any kookier.

notaboutthebaby.jpg

• Upvote 11

26 minutes ago, Libby96 said:

So let me get this straight.  Lori says birth control is Satanic and ever telling your husband “not tonight, dear” is evil and selfish.  Thus, women are expected to have lots of babies.  If the Keeper of the Home ever takes her baby out in public, the most important thing a nursing mother can do is make sure no man ever gets a glimpse of her breast.  Ever.  Never mind the objective is to feed a baby, and if a baby is properly latched on there is very little to see.  The poor Help Meet trying to feed her kid on the bench at Wal-Mart and keeping her eye on her five other kids should be worried about whatever random man who is passing by more than anything else.  Gotcha, Lori.  You are definitely not on of those Pharisees mentioned in the Bible who burdened the people with many laws.

How is the poor Help Meet supposed to go anywhere with those rules?  Should she just stay home 24/7?  Oh, right...this is Lori laying down the law. To her that would be a feature, not a bug in the system.  

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Timetraveler said:

I know her ignorance should not be surprising anymore, but holy hell. Dear Lori, maybe you should visit my country, The Netherlands, and Amsterdam in particular.

Or no, better not. Just stay away please.

I was in Amsterdam years ago. Loved it! Would love to see her walking down The Red Light District with ole Kenny boy. Her head would explode. On the bright side, it probably wouldn't take him 10 minutes. ?

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 1

With her usual hatred and disgusting twisting of Christianity, Lori has weighed in on the death of Rachel Held Evans, a Christian writer who passed away today. So far she has allowed some truly vile comments to remain. 

• Upvote 6
  • Angry 11
  • Sad 3
  • WTF 4

19 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

With her usual hatred and disgusting twisting of Christianity, Lori has weighed in on the death of Rachel Held Evans, a Christian writer who passed away today. So far she has allowed some truly vile comments to remain. 

I'm ashamed to say I really don't know much about Rachel Held Evans at all, but I am absolutely livid at Lori's nasty, hate- filled post and the truly evil comments that follow. What dark, disgusting souls she and some of her followers have. 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 7

Lori, you are a stupid and hateful bitch. Here's a little theology lesson for you. God is Spirit and therefore neither male nor female. The Biblical authors assigned God the masculine pronouns because they lived in a patriarchal culture that would never have considered or accepted feminine ones. I seriously can't believe you are saying God is male. 

Ken, you need to get control of this train wreck of a harpie you call your wife. After all, aren't you her headship?

Reading the comments on her page is like watching a pack of wild dogs. There is nothing edifying there. And absolutely nothing relating to ministry or Biblical womanhood. 

You both a disgusting beyond description.

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 8
  • Love 1

Screenshot_20190504-183325.png

Even Liam is making sense.

Edited by Free Jana Duggar
  • Upvote 16
  • Love 1

I love how everyone seems to know that she is going to hell because she doesn’t believe in the same type of Christianity as them. How do you get into heaven? Let’s see what the Bible says: 

Romans 10:9 - That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

John 3:3 - Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:16 “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

nowhere does it say “you must believe in traditional gender roles to get into heaven.” Or “you must believe god is male.” To get into heaven. 

A person died and all people have to say is she must be in hell. How rude. Her family is grieving. I hope none of them see this post. This isn’t Christ like at all. 

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

This isn’t Christ like at all. 

But these people think they have God all figured out. They KNOW what God is thinking, without a shadow of a doubt. Their god is so small and ugly and nasty, just like they are. God supposedly made man in His own image. Now man is making god in his own image. It is remarkable to me that they think the One who created the universe is so easily put in a little box. If you think about it, there's no way a puny, finite, limited human could begin to imagine the infinite amazingness of a being able to set the universe in motion. The best humans can do is attempt to emulate the One who came to earth and told us "love one another as I have loved you". Notice there are no conditions on that...LOVE. ONE. ANOTHER. It's that simple. Never said it'd be easy but when one goes looking for reasons to love, you can't find reasons to hate. 

• Upvote 16
  • Love 2

That post and the comments....I can't even. That's a new low even for Lori and her minions. 

Rachel left behind a husband, two very small children (ages 3 and not quite 1), a sister and parents and many, many friends. People are shocked and grieving. Two young children will grow up never really remembering their mother. A mother and father have to bury their daughter. And Lori thinks it's okay to respond by condemning her soul to hell and mocking her. 

Lori likes to quote the Bible so much, well here's a passage that speaks about who she is, from the Gospel of Matthew: 

15 “Beware of false prophets, who come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves. 16 You will know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes from thornbushes or figs from thistles? 17 Even so, every good tree bears good fruit, but a bad tree bears bad fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bear bad fruit, nor can a bad tree bear good fruit. 19 Every tree that does not bear good fruit is cut down and thrown into the fire. 20 Therefore by their fruits you will know them.

This is her fruit. The words that come from her on that Facebook page and blog and every disgusting comment she doesn't delete. That's the fruit she bears. And it is rotten to the core. 

• Upvote 18
  • I Agree 7
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Mellowing With Age said:

I was in Amsterdam years ago. Loved it! Would love to see her walking down The Red Light District with ole Kenny boy. Her head would explode. On the bright side, it probably wouldn't take him 10 minutes. ?

Back in 2002, I visited Amsterdam and our hotel happened to be on the edge of the red light district. It felt safer than the centers of many American towns. (I’d pay cash money to see Lori’s head explode as she looked at the blue Delft dildo in the window of the sexual information center. Or at the poor tired sex worker in a slip, ironing a dress in the display window of her apartment.)

Oh, and I just went to FB and blocked Lori. I had to save myself from the temptation to nip over to her page out of morbid curiosity.

Edited by Hane
ETA that Lori Alexander is a toxic waste of cytoplasm.
  • Upvote 13

27 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

But these people think they have God all figured out. They KNOW what God is thinking, without a shadow of a doubt. Their god is so small and ugly and nasty, just like they are. God supposedly made man in His own image. Now man is making god in his own image. It is remarkable to me that they think the One who created the universe is so easily put in a little box. If you think about it, there's no way a puny, finite, limited human could begin to imagine the infinite amazingness of a being able to set the universe in motion. The best humans can do is attempt to emulate the One who came to earth and told us "love one another as I have loved you". Notice there are no conditions on that...LOVE. ONE. ANOTHER. It's that simple. Never said it'd be easy but when one goes looking for reasons to love, you can't find reasons to hate. 

IMG_0992.JPG

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1
  • Thank You 3
  • Love 22

Oh dear Lord, I thought I'd seen the depths of vileness to which Lori can sink, but her tweet sinks waaaaaaay below anything she's ever said. 

Lori might as well post in ALL CAPS with smiley faces and hearts that RHE is burning in Hell and she (Lori) is so so so so so happy about it she's literally dancing around her sad miserable house singing ding dong the bitch is dead.

Because intuition tells me Lori is doing exactly that. (sorry not sorry)

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

D201F7FD-5927-45C6-8ED5-3CBC2F629B43.thumb.jpeg.3b331f146145bb2884d7b43fdc734769.jpeg

Spoiler

39AE7879-BDFE-4FD7-9A6C-021D4B96FB83.thumb.png.f6653910d2bd75ebea4b89e3dfbee708.png

Lori doesn’t know love or care about anyone but herself. This women is dead and she still had bad things to say about her. Lori twist scriptures to fit her agenda. She lies. She’s abusive. Has no empathy, I’d give her a pass if she was trying to work on it but she isn’t. The fruit of her tree is rotten to the core. Lori says we are to do what the Bible tells us while saying we should also do what she thinks. Can’t have it both ways. 

• Upvote 14
  • Love 1

Extremely ironic that Lori, of all people, is warning against false prophets.  Considering that she is one herself, after all.

• Upvote 14
  • I Agree 11
  • Love 2

• Georgiana locked this topic