IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

I worked with people who were full time employees that used food stamps because they didn’t make enough to pay rent and support their families. Kings had everything. My family only made it because my dad worked two jobs and my mom worked part time. There is no way we could have stayed at the house I was born in. Two bedrooms and three kids one girl and two boys. 

Lori is everything white privilege stands for she just doesn’t know it. I think she loves, maybe gets off on, uneducated women because uneducated women won’t question her. The men who follow lori love her because she promotes sex whenever the male wants it, and it’s not rape, men making all of the decisions, women knowing their place, and women keeping things frugal. 

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
59 minutes ago, hollyfeller said:

Lori had better not be doing anything that the Bible does not expressly allow then.  Hallmark Channel is out!  Facebook is out!  Shopping at Macy's is out!  Ken, please control your wife.  We would all really appreciate it.

Just to let you know, I was not quoting from Lori's page.  ?

But your point about "not doing anything the Bible does not specifically allow" is a good one.

Am I the only one the felt like she worded this super weirdly? Like no, if you what you're teaching promotes rape then of course you shouldn't fucking teach it! 

Dearest goodness the projection and cognitive dissonance is high this week. Look Lori lovers, if you are easily deceived that is on YOU. Stop projecting the fact that you're easily deceived on to others. If women are so easily deceived why the fuck would you trust a random internet lady with a blog simply because you agree with her line of thinking? You could be deceived. (Hint:you are). I research and fact check a lot of my info from good sources because it's part of my formal education. 

image.png

I wonder how long it will take Lori to notice that something is just a tiny bit...off, shall we say, about this commenter's name: Jack N. Offigan. 

17 hours ago, hollyfeller said:

This may have already been shared here, but I can practically small the self-righteousness oozing off this IG post. 

Lori: "Oh woe is me, I am so Godly that I just can't help but see all of the sinful things everyone else is doing.  The life of a Godly older woman is just SO hard!"

LORI;  READ THIS, YOU IDIOT!!!

Matt.7. [1] Judge not, that ye be not judged. [2] For with what judgment ye judge, yeshall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again. [3] And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest notthe beam that is in thine own eye?

Matt.7 - Bible, King James Version

5 hours ago, Loveday said:

I wonder how long it will take Lori to notice that something is just a tiny bit...off, shall we say, about this commenter's name: Jack N. Offigan. 

Do it, do it, DO IT! :bananna-demon:

Lori commented on Dale Partridge's FB page today (another sanctimonious jerk) and got her ass handed to her. She blocked some people, but eventually deleted her own comment. Poor little pumpkin can't control the narrative on other pages.

8 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

Am I the only one the felt like she worded this super weirdly? Like no, if you what you're teaching promotes rape then of course you shouldn't fucking teach it! 

Dearest goodness the projection and cognitive dissonance is high this week. Look Lori lovers, if you are easily deceived that is on YOU. Stop projecting the fact that you're easily deceived on to others. If women are so easily deceived why the fuck would you trust a random internet lady with a blog simply because you agree with her line of thinking? You could be deceived. (Hint:you are). I research and fact check a lot of my info from good sources because it's part of my formal education. 

image.png

Delurking real quick to say that that's Ken. The "Am I not", plus all the "nor"s and the awkward wording give him away.

On 5/1/2019 at 10:06 AM, Lgirlrocks said:

Sorry about above quote - I don’t know how to get rid of it.

I’ve probably said this before, but I just don’t understand why she’s so proud of her lettering or doodles or whatever she calls it. It’s just not impressive - it looks like someone with average but somewhat juvenile handwriting trying to write neatly, which is exactly what it is. There’s no reason in the world to waste her time writing these things out, photographing them, and posting them online and I have no idea why her fangirls praise her for it.

33 minutes ago, lilith said:

I’ve probably said this before, but I just don’t understand why she’s so proud of her lettering or doodles or whatever she calls it. It’s just not impressive - it looks like someone with average but somewhat juvenile handwriting trying to write neatly, which is exactly what it is. 

I literally have books full of poems written like that in the same style books. However I was in my teens when i wrote them.....

7 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Do it, do it, DO IT! :bananna-demon:

Not surprisingly, Jack N. Offigan is still there, and LORI 'LIKED' BOTH OF HIS COMMENTS! :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

This has made my day. :my_biggrin:

ETA: All Lori needs to do is hover her cursor over his name. His banner pic shows up, and believe me, it's a sight to behold. I'm surprised none of her leghumpers has pointed it out to her. Or...maybe they have. :my_dodgy:  :pb_lol:

First of all, Lori, The Handmaid's Tale is a book and a television series, not a movie.  Second of all, what you preach is actually closer to The Handmaid's Tale  than what is actually in the Bible. (women can't be educated, can't vote, have no power, must have sex whenever it is required, can't hold jobs, only men have power, women are to blame for everything, etc.)   Maybe you should watch it sometime to see how closely YOUR beliefs align with it. Just saying. 

4 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

First of all, Lori, The Handmaid's Tale is a book...

I'd say Lori should try reading it, but Paul didn't write it, and it's longer than her few pet Bible verses, so she may not have enough attention span/intelligence to get through it.  

I got this shot last night before Lori deleted it. 1F9A8001-69FE-4965-AD79-81DB9ABB76C1.thumb.png.15c820a77a26c5946bb38509e6af5b69.png

Christina is right, no real helpful advice. Don’t believe me? Continue reading. 

Spoiler

1354AE8D-7087-486C-A60A-C95C14217961.thumb.png.5b3d93df89c3ed0b2b7c39ebaf83ad2e.png

3405B41D-FFFF-4F0E-BA52-F8F7A99CC7C7.thumb.jpeg.4cc7d897c82a7a202404d0ece8a1d1b4.jpeg

980A98FC-5114-4D35-8D84-07CB05B55040.thumb.jpeg.82d3b8faed60a1e2aac01d5991426cd4.jpeg

As we all know abuse, even someone joking about it is a huge deal! What advice does Lori give? Read the Bible and most men don’t like counseling. 

8 hours ago, HurricaneBells said:

I literally have books full of poems written like that in the same style books. However I was in my teens when i wrote them.....

I’m surprised she doesn’t dot her i’s with hearts or big circles.

2 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

First of all, Lori, The Handmaid's Tale is a book and a television series, not a movie.  Second of all, what you preach is actually closer to The Handmaid's Tale  than what is actually in the Bible. (women can't be educated, can't vote, have no power, must have sex whenever it is required, can't hold jobs, only men have power, women are to blame for everything, etc.)   Maybe you should watch it sometime to see how closely YOUR beliefs align with it. Just saying. 

The Handmaid's Tale actually was made into a movie back in 1990. I vaguely remember it when it came out.  I think the reviews were lukewarm at best.  It actually sounds like the TV show is better made than the movie was.

6 minutes ago, fransalley said:

The Handmaid's Tale actually was made into a movie back in 1990. I vaguely remember it when it came out.  I think the reviews were lukewarm at best.  It actually sounds like the TV show is better made than the movie was.

I've seen both, looked up the movie a while back out of curiosity.  The TV show first season was much closer to the book than the movie.  Everything that has happened in the show after season 1 is off book territory, so opinions may (and do) vary a lot about that.  

8 hours ago, lilith said:

Sorry about above quote - I don’t know how to get rid of it.

I’ve probably said this before, but I just don’t understand why she’s so proud of her lettering or doodles or whatever she calls it. It’s just not impressive - it looks like someone with average but somewhat juvenile handwriting trying to write neatly, which is exactly what it is. There’s no reason in the world to waste her time writing these things out, photographing them, and posting them online and I have no idea why her fangirls praise her for it.

I have a theory that the handwriting is part of Lori and Ken's kink.  

From today's blog:  Do you want to be modest and shamefaced, not wishing to cause undue attention to yourself? 

Here's modest and shamefaced, not causing undue attention to herself:

1643720355_ScreenShot2019-04-29at6_28_36PM.png.269eaa6ac9f98727f650d8539f066929.png

3 hours ago, Loveday said:

Not surprisingly, Jack N. Offigan is still there, and LORI 'LIKED' BOTH OF HIS COMMENTS! :laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling::laughing-rolling:

This has made my day. :my_biggrin:

ETA: All Lori needs to do is hover her cursor over his name. His banner pic shows up, and believe me, it's a sight to behold. I'm surprised none of her leghumpers has pointed it out to her. Or...maybe they have. :my_dodgy:  :pb_lol:

omg, his profile pic is Jack Schaap during his "polished shaft" sermon. I'm deceased.

Edit: WHICH OF YOU HOOLIGANS IS THIS? (I heart you so much).

10 hours ago, livinglongerthanyou said:

Lori commented on Dale Partridge's FB page today (another sanctimonious jerk) and got her ass handed to her. She blocked some people, but eventually deleted her own comment. Poor little pumpkin can't control the narrative on other pages.

I'm so disappointed that I missed this!

17 hours ago, Loveday said:

and his friend Mike Hunt.  (we had to sign into the school library during study hall and this big grouchy librarian would shout out the names to take attendance. )

1 hour ago, wallysmommy said:

Here's modest and shamefaced, not causing undue attention to herself:

But @wallysmommy  she's "teaching" as she's commanded to do! TOTALLY different! :smellie_lol:

3 hours ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I got this shot last night before Lori deleted it. 1F9A8001-69FE-4965-AD79-81DB9ABB76C1.thumb.png.15c820a77a26c5946bb38509e6af5b69.png

Christina is right, no real helpful advice. Don’t believe me? Continue reading. 

Hide contents

1354AE8D-7087-486C-A60A-C95C14217961.thumb.png.5b3d93df89c3ed0b2b7c39ebaf83ad2e.png

3405B41D-FFFF-4F0E-BA52-F8F7A99CC7C7.thumb.jpeg.4cc7d897c82a7a202404d0ece8a1d1b4.jpeg

980A98FC-5114-4D35-8D84-07CB05B55040.thumb.jpeg.82d3b8faed60a1e2aac01d5991426cd4.jpeg

As we all know abuse, even someone joking about it is a huge deal! What advice does Lori give? Read the Bible and most men don’t like counseling. 

Poor Shaun Cantu. He is divorced and apparently lost without his “helper”. Perhaps therapy and a good bit of self-reflection are in order... 

Spoiler

20BF3423-D429-453F-85B6-95922A9E1746.thumb.png.ab1e79776e2cee4c9f43c7864599ec5b.png

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived