IGNORED

Lori 65: The Demonic Agenda regarding Women

Sometimes the best thing you can do is leave. People can say all day long that they will get help or that they will change. Those are things that they will only do when they are ready. It may take them knowing they can lose everything to get help. Abuse is no joke and it’s not worth risking your life to stay and pray. Verbal abuse is a real thing to and that may be what this person is doing. You can still love the person who needs help by loving them from afar. 

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This is how we know Shaun is a selfish asshole. I work in mental health and mental health is never an excuse to be abusive. It's a choice people make. Very rarely do people with mental health issues have so little control that they become violent or verbally abusive. However, spouses are not obligated to stay with someone who refuses to get help. It's not abandoning, its protection. Also he makes it all about the man and hardly acknowledges what the wife might be going through. The man needs professional help not a "helper" in the form of a verbal punching bag. Did he miss the parts with the suicide threats and the threats to harm them? BTW, I contacted Alexus the lady asking the question and directed her to real resources to give to her friend. She was receptive to the info and thanked me. 

Oh my! I just found the comment by Jack and checked his profile.  This totally proves how stupid Lori is that she hasn't caught on. I'm also surprised that none of the leghumpers have noticed and alerted her. 

You can't unsee that cover pic. 

Sorry about above quote - I don’t know how to get rid of it.
I’ve probably said this before, but I just don’t understand why she’s so proud of her lettering or doodles or whatever she calls it. It’s just not impressive - it looks like someone with average but somewhat juvenile handwriting trying to write neatly, which is exactly what it is. There’s no reason in the world to waste her time writing these things out, photographing them, and posting them online and I have no idea why her fangirls praise her for it.
To me it doesn't look like actual handwriting. It kind of looks like computer fonts. The letters and spacing are too perfect. I have seen the notebook template before. I believe it's one of Microsoft's online templates.

3 hours ago, polecat said:

omg, his profile pic is Jack Schaap during his "polished shaft" sermon. I'm deceased.

Edit: WHICH OF YOU HOOLIGANS IS THIS? (I heart you so much).

:laughing-rolling: I didn't realise that was Schaap! I don't remember seeing a photo of him before (maybe, but it would have been ages ago). This is just too funny. :lol:

ETA: Okay, just googled him and his polished shaft sermon (it came up before I got halfway through typing it out! LOL), and now I do remember seeing him before. I know we talked about him here, just didn't recall what he looked like. 

1 hour ago, Free Jana Duggar said:

Oh my! I just found the comment by Jack and checked his profile.  This totally proves how stupid Lori is that she hasn't caught on. I'm also surprised that none of the leghumpers have noticed and alerted her. 

You can't unsee that cover pic. 

100%   i clicked on it too.....OH MY....I would love to see Lori's face if she ever saw it.  

9 minutes ago, SongRed7 said:

100%   i clicked on it too.....OH MY....I would love to see Lori's face if she ever saw it.  

I guess we're going to find out once and for all if Lori does any research whatsoever on people who post there!  :pb_lol: 

So in the Krazy household this evening, we are celebrating spring by firing up the grill for the first time this year and having burgers, grilled veggies skewers & corn on the cob, with grilled pineapple and ice cream for desert. 

If the rain holds off, we'll probably light up the fire pit and pull the smart tv out onto the deck and and watch hockey playoffs.

15 minutes ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

You won't believe what has been going on. Read about it here. Backed up with tons of screenshots. 

https://thingsgodlywomensay.wordpress.com/2019/05/03/lori-alexander-plays-martyr-deletes-blames-and-refuses-to-own-up-to-her-indiscreet-statements/

This is the most blatant example of Lori's lying I've ever seen. And I've seen some doozies. 

At least SOME of Lori's leghumpers in her chat room have to have seen those comments of hers. There's no way every single one of them missed them all. So some of them HAVE to know she's lying through her teeth. That's complicity in my book, they're every bit as guilty of lying as she is.

Despicable people.

23 hours ago, TeddyBonkers said:

**Warning** copious swearing ahead***

It really chaps my ass when Ken and Lori pull out the "poor people today are richer than kings of old" canard. Bullshit my asshole. Poor people are diving in dumpsters. Poor people are going without needed medical care. Poor people are begging in the streets.

So they can fuck ALLLLL the way off with that kind of bullshit. Just because "poor people" that they encounter might have a cell phone doesn't put them on a higher plane than Nebuchadnezzar.

Yep. This. At both districts I work in, at the end of the day on Fridays, there is a reminder in the elementaries to "send backpack kids to the office". "Backpack kids" are kids who get food for the weekend sent home on Fridays because their families are that poor. When there isn't free lunch and breakfast at school, they might go hungry. 

Similar programs exist all over the country. Here's an overview of the one in my area: 

https://foodbankheartland.org/get-food/?gclid=CjwKCAjwza_mBRBTEiwASDWVvu0WAUqzrpw4N_jPJldMLukfNpGMIn9oioFK94PqqEQyzPAPSf45zhoC3f8QAvD_BwE#section04

The "kings of old" were able to feed their kids and feed them quite well. Lori and Ken need to STFU. 

Because God can only call you to ONE THING YOUR ENTIRE LIFE. 

:roll:

Good God. Go to You Tube and look up Dear Mr. Atheist. He absolutely EVISCERATES Lori on the concept of marital rape.

The green-eyes monster has reared its ugly head again against the more popular women. Her jealousy is palpable. 

Random thought:  I'm not sure if this would be correct, but with all the harping on giving your husband's sex, is it possible one of the DILs is a little too tired for nookie lately?  

I doubt Lori's sons would tell her, but might possibly mention it to Ken.

Lori doesn't get that the passage in Corinthians doesn't mean you have to say yes every single time. It means to be respectful of your spouse in that area and not consistently deprive them (like for months/years).

5F4007CB-4887-46B3-94B4-FFE58D2AB411.thumb.png.dbdcf9cc07952a4cdf5dcf56905abcae.png

oh Lori! Europe, the continent, may not be Christian but America isn’t either. We have the separation of church and state. Our laws are loosely based on biblical principles because the founding fathers felt it would hold more weight. I laughed so hard when I read Kelly’s comment to Lori. And Lori was a teacher and “home schooled.” This is why not everyone should be able to educate their children. 

Spoiler

837B0FE6-CA84-43B7-8AC7-9BD6C0E4F974.thumb.jpeg.9bcf1c34f943b3b23b3cbfe14dd1a5b5.jpeg

The Bible doesn’t define how we are supposed to dress modestly aside from wearing underwear. Lori, people can be turned on by anything. 

3 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

oh Lori! Europe, the continent, may not be Christian but America isn’t either. We have the separation of church and state. Our laws are loosely based on biblical principles because the founding fathers felt it would hold more weight. I laughed so hard when I read Kelly’s comment to Lori. And Lori was a teacher and “home schooled.” This is why not everyone should be able to educate their children. 

Lori says she learned nothing in college, but I'm not sure she learned anything after the early elementary school years.  

If somebody doesn't want to see something, can't they just look away? If no laws are being violated, who cares? Fundies are sex obsessed and have unhealthy ideas about the human body that God made supposedly in his own image. Lori Alexander is a nosy judgmental busybody. I cannot stand her.

1 hour ago, delphinium65 said:

Lori says she learned nothing in college, but I'm not sure she learned anything after the early elementary school years.  

I've always thought that Lori is not very bright.

Looking at her pictures she was pretty in college, and is shown laughing and smiling.  She looks like she's having a good time.  She talks about all the boys she dated in high school, probably in college too.  She seems to have been spoiled growing up and always got her own way.  Her father probably made a decent salary so she never did without nice clothes.  She went away to a fairly expensive college. She tells us flat out she hated her classes in college and learned nothing.  Yet her father insisted she go.  Why?

My theory is that he knew she wasn't bright and sent her so she could get her Mrs. degree.  He sent her to a Christian college so she'd find a 'godly" man who would support her. No one in her family, her father least of all, thought Lori would be able to support herself.  Look how quickly she latched on to Ken, got engaged and then married -- to a man she admits she didn't love. She's said they argued constantly while dating and during the engagement.

I think she was furious that Ken expected her to work after they got married.  I believe she thought he'd let her stay home after Alyssa was born.  Lori sabotaged her birth control to get pregnant to stay home because Ken said she could after the second child.  Two things about that have always jumped out at me:  1)  Ken was definitely not thinking of having another child then because of their financial situation (he's said as much before) and 2) Lori got pregnant in order not to work -- not because she wanted another child. Ryan was just a means to an end.

Not once in all the years I breastfed did I ever feed my kids with the intent of "getting back at men." In fact, I rarely ever even considered men when I was trying to feed my kids. I was mostly just, you know, trying to feed hungry babies while keeping an older toddler (or two) from getting into trouble. If I was lucky, my husband was along with us to keep them out of mischief. But "getting back at men" was definitely not on the agenda. 

These people are just so weird -- not only did that dingbat post the comment but three people LIKED it. Fucking weirdos.

32 minutes ago, polecat said:

Not once in all the years I breastfed did I ever feed my kids with the intent of "getting back at men." In fact, I rarely ever even considered men when I was trying to feed my kids. I was mostly just, you know, trying to feed hungry babies while keeping an older toddler (or two) from getting into trouble. If I was lucky, my husband was along with us to keep them out of mischief. But "getting back at men" was definitely not on the agenda. 

These people are just so weird -- not only did that dingbat post the comment but three people LIKED it. Fucking weirdos.

That comment is bizarre. I personally nursed my son in public with a covering of some kind because that was what I was comfortable with, not because I was trying to keep men comfortable. If the next one fights it, I'll just work on ways to be discreet enough for my comfort while getting it to eat. Because, you know, that's kind of why I breastfed/intend to again: feed the kid. Quickly, cheaply, and without dealing with prepping bottles all the time. "Getting back at men" was never exactly on my radar...

14 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Jack’s comments from this morning have been deleted. 

Hi, Lori! 

She liked it first. This just proves that Lori doesn’t care what kind of person comments on her stuff as long as they agree with her.

• Georgiana locked this topic

Archived