IGNORED

Lori Alexander 57: The Wisdom and the Folly

12 hours ago, Pink Muffin said:

This is Lori, she´s not a Christian, not even a "christian". But a hateful, cold hearted evil crone. She shared this drivel written by Nancy Cambell´s husband Colin Cambell. I´m just going to leave it here since I´m too disgusted to write anything. Let me just say: fuck you Lori! 

Hide contents

1516474352_meatformen1.PNG.5e031dee9b1ffe67f0947931aa120431.PNG1952403445_meatformen2.PNG.9045bf27a977a5e64855135a63bf43d3.PNG19445448_meatformen3.PNG.5bc43bd5d466cf25768bde438b8c3bc4.PNG

Complete and utter garbage. So all these "arrows" never grow to be adults that think for themselves? This is the problem I have with the quiver folks like the Duggars. They reflexively vote rethuglican based on one issue, abortion. They believe lies like democrats want open borders (not one democrat anywhere has ever said that). They believe in theocracy and have no sense of nuance or compromise about anything. Colin Campbell is an asshole. The house went blue because people are tired of the bullshit. Fuck him and Lori and Ken Alexander.

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, dairyfreelife said:

I hear this BS over and over and over about illegals coming to vote. You (those saying this, not you Pink Muffin) idiots. You are voting and don't even realize who can vote. Illegal immigrants can't vote and there's not any evidence I've seen that they are sneaking votes somehow. You can't even vote on a green card. Only full citizens over the age of 18 can vote and there's restrictions even then. In some states, if you have a felony, you cannot vote, as an example. 

Also, really ignorant on his part. You can have several kids and brainwash them as much as you think you can, but you still cannot guarantee they'll vote or believe what you believe. 

Undocumented folks stay as far away from exposure to government that they can, hesitating to even call the police. This is why they are ripe for victimization and exploitation. He's speaking to his quiverfull base, which overlaps considerably with those who believe in the patriarchy and male domination. So yes, everyone of voting age votes like they are told. They won't accept that there are enough people who don't think like them that are not undocumented. Sickening, all of them.

48 minutes ago, Koala said:

I think Lori has found her people:

ughhh.thumb.PNG.15a15572a9616af12783fe785d9bd69b.PNG

Not my marriage. What he is describing is almost like being a permanent and exclusive sex worker. At least real sex workers can choose their customers and set parameters for what behavior they will and will not tolerate (nothing against sex work BTW). I can provide for myself just fine, thank you, as can any woman who decides that is what she wants to do. These folks just don't know the first thing about love. They believe this nonsense that women "give" sex and don't want or enjoy it, and that men just want to screw all the time and just need a vagina to do it in. I would stay an unmarried virgin forever before I would marry one of these creeps. That's why they like to marry off young girls before they can get educated or know what they are getting into. There are times on both sides when one doesn't feel like having sex, and loving partners understand that. No one should demand sex, Permanent sexual consent and exclusivity just for the woman? Bull-fucking shit. 

14 hours ago, usmcmom said:

they have no idea what a healthy sex life in marriage is all about. 

They have no idea what a healthy marriage is about in any way at all not just when it comes to sex. Their views of marriage are warped beyond belief in every single aspect and the fact that they claim that their warped views are biblical is appalling. It sickens me that anyone reads their advice and believes it or in any way tries to model their life after it. It is sick. 

On 11/8/2018 at 6:33 AM, delphinium65 said:

Nah, that would be something useful, and way too much work for people like Lori. 

Among other things in today's bucket o' crap Lori says 'If a woman believes she is “dying inside” and blames it on her husband, she has made her husband an idol...'  Can't have that. Making idols out of husbands is Lori's job.  

Man, that hits home. Not too many years back, I was “dying inside.” And yes, a great deal of it can be laid at my husband’s feet, because patriarchy had taught him to treat me like crap, disrespect me, overrule me, and make fun of me. He was astonished when our kids and I finally woke up enough to confront him on his emotional abuse of them and me. And the only “solution” the pastor and elders recommended was for me to submit better and the kids to obey better. I don’t think they believed emotional abuse was a thing. Probably made up by evil psychologists and evil feminists to oppress hard-working, upright, godly men.

Things are much better now. We’ve been “out” for a few years now.

Lori’s teachings are poison. But then, you already know that.

53 minutes ago, refugee said:

. And the only “solution” the pastor and elders recommended was for me to submit better and the kids to obey better. I don’t think they believed emotional abuse was a thing. Probably made up by evil psychologists and evil feminists to oppress hard-working, upright, godly men.

I'm so sorry you had to go through that with your husband, and your 'church' - that is EXACTLY what happened to me, time and again, church after church.  Until I decided that maybe the churches were the problem, and their theology was evil. 

Now I have church online, with people from all over the world.  They would never tell me to "submit more" nor would they tell my children to "obey more".  Instead, they call evil behavior out for what it is: evil and un-biblical.  They certainly do not expect me to "submit" to THAT or any other person, for that matter. They are submitted to One...Jesus.  

I suspect many of us have already seen this but I love it now as much as I did when I saw it a month ago.  Lori, Ken and all your patriarchal, sick followers... this is for you.  

Music starts around 1:10 in.  Beautiful!

I wonder how Lori feels about the fact that six of her eight grandkids are girls. Only two precious boys. They seem to have such a low opinion of women that I wonder if that's a disappointment for them. 

1 hour ago, Hisey said:

I wonder how Lori feels about the fact that six of her eight grandkids are girls. Only two precious boys. They seem to have such a low opinion of women that I wonder if that's a disappointment for them. 

My paternal grandmother valued grandsons over granddaughters. I was the fifth grandchild and third girl and she told my parents right away how disappointing it was that I was a girl. Her reaction when they announced the pregnancy was, in fact, to tell them they didn't need to have a second child because they already had a boy. I was treated accordingly all my life as were all of the granddaughters but one. She ended up with six granddaughters (one died a few hours after birth) and nine grandsons, so she was happy. My aunt who had six boys (and very much wanted a girl) became her favorite of her two daughters and two daughters-in-law. Aunt who had three girls (the one who died was her third) and no boys was bottom of her list and the grandbaby who died was never acknowledged to have existed by her. 

It wouldn't surprise me at all if Lori and Ken grossly favor those boys. I think a lot of evangelicals are that way. (My grandmother was a lapsed Catholic, but religion had nothing to do with it, she was just an awful person). A student of mine from Christian school has three boys and when #2-3 were born (twins), she was told by her former classmates and a few former teachers that God had specially blessed her with all boys. A cousin of mine is an evangelical and has three boys and got the same sort of comments when the third arrived. And firstborn boys among my former Christian school students always get a lot of comments about how special or important or "blessed" it is for the first to be a boy rather than a girl. Probably one reason that the whole "boy mom" schtick bothers me a little. And I've never seen any "girl mom" schtick anywhere though I've been very assertively informed here that everyone does that, too. 

I have five girls and two boys.  There was one person in the family who asked me if my husband was disappointed when we kept having girl after girl.  That all stopped when we had a child who was critically ill shortly after birth, and had special medical needs.  I guess they realized how petty it sounded to be commenting on the gender of a baby.

Used to work for a woman who was deeply into CTBHHM and TTUAC at the time (the Pearls' books), and they had four boys under seven. They finally had a girl.  I recall the wife saying that "God said" that "the boys are for Him; the girl is for YOU" (to her - she said that God said this to her.)

I am very thankful to report that she has abandoned CTBHHM, TTUAC and the Pearls' teachings. She now advocates for women in ministry.  I do not think God said what is quoted above.

Just watched the news and am appalled at the extent of devastation caused by the fires in California. :tw_cry:  Does anyone know if any of the fires are near Lori's area this time? I'm sure she won't bother mentioning the horrific loss of life and property as long as she's not personally affected, of course. 

Just thought I'd mention:  Duncan Hunter.

The douche canoe who was indicted on many many counts for using campaign funds to pay for his lifestyle  (and it seems a few girlfriends in DC) while pretending it was all for the veterans. And then threw his wife under the bus blaming her for the whole thing.  Yeah that guy. Who also ran an extremely racist campaign against his Dem opponent.  Yeah him.

He won his race ... and he represents LoriKen's district.  Show of hands how many of us here think they voted for him.

40 minutes ago, Loveday said:

Just watched the news and am appalled at the extent of devastation caused by the fires in California. :tw_cry:  Does anyone know if any of the fires are near Lori's area this time? I'm sure she won't bother mentioning the horrific loss of life and property as long as she's not personally affected, of course. 

image.png.bfdd020a14fb6db6f55ebe4ef0753553.png

Looks to be about eight hours north of Mrs. Alexander.  Paradise, CA is destroyed.  It is appalling, I agree.  Honestly, I have been wondering if Lori would mention it at all, or post about it, or encourage others to pray.  

6 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Looks to be about eight hours north of Mrs. Alexander.  Paradise, CA is destroyed.  It is appalling, I agree.  Honestly, I have been wondering if Lori would mention it at all, or post about it, or encourage others to pray.  

Probably not. This is Lori we're talking about (apologies to Jill R!). 

There are fires raging in Malibu as well, and that's down near LA. But Lori's further south, near San Diego, so I guess she's out of danger. Not that I would wish a fire even on her. I just always find it so weird that she never, ever mentions major news stories unless they directly impact her, which in her small, sheltered, heavily gated world, is pretty much never. :my_dodgy:

11 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

There is also a bad fire in the Malibu area (Woolsey Fire). That would be much closer to Lori but is in the wrong side of LA.

Google has a great map of 2018 California fires. 

IMG_8588.PNG

Mr. EW's brother actually POUTED when the news broke that the first grandchild/niece/nephew was a girl. It was revolting. 

Cambell's words reveal that they really just want all the power. Jesus never once mentioned taking over the political scene and turning it Christian. 

57 minutes ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Honestly, I have been wondering if Lori would mention it at all, or post about it, or encourage others to pray.

I doubt it. She can't even muster up enough fake caring to do the 'thoughts and prayers' thing.  

7 hours ago, ladyicantxplain said:

Now I have church online,

I have considered this. How did you find one you like? PM me if you would like.

13 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

I doubt it. She can't even muster up enough fake caring to do the 'thoughts and prayers' thing.  

I sometimes hesitate to say that I will pray for something/somebody's situation or that I am thinking about someone, just because of all the idiotic "thoughts and prayers" from some of the hypocrites in political office.  I do pray, a lot, and I try to do what I can for others.  But Lori?  I think you are right @delphinium65, and she won't even muster up enough fake caring.

But the idiot in office got on all those bad people in CA so they have been property chastised now.  (I am being extremely sarcastic here - he's absolute filth).

Mr. Dress's brother is still ticked off, more than 20 years later, that his only child is a girl.  He was determined to have a boy. Oh course the baby would be a boy. He had decreed. Only chose a boy's name (XY Dress, IV). So when "he" turned out to be a she, BIL was seriously upset. 

When Niece was about 3, BIL was going on during a family dinner party about how she was supposed to have been a boy. He turned to his 3 year old daughter and said that she had disappointed him.  I leaned over to her and whispered "tell Daddy girls are better", Which she did by piping up "Auntie Red Hair says....." Which earned me a major death stare from BIL.

The ironic kicker:  BIL is a doctor and as such he should know that the male determines the sex of a child. A fact I reminded him of, out loud in front of other people, during one of the many times he was telling his then young daughter how she had disappointed him by not being a boy.

Do Not get me started on how he raised her to despise the fact she is a girl and all women in general and he made her into a completely asexual being (never allowed to date or wear anything "feminine") who is still, desperately her entire life, trying to make up for not being a boy.

You might ask where her mother was during all this.  She was there but didn't care.  SIL never wanted children but gave in agreeing to one and only one with the caveat "I have it; you raise it."

Why yes the BIL is a major asshat, and yes as you have guessed I do not like him At. All. Why do you ask? Is it that obvious? Oh Darn .I thought I hid it so well.

40 minutes ago, Red Hair, Black Dress said:

Mr. Dress's brother is still ticked off, more than 20 years later, that his only child is a girl.  He was determined to have a boy. Oh course the baby would be a boy. He had decreed. Only chose a boy's name (XY Dress, IV). So when "he" turned out to be a she, BIL was seriously upset. 

When Niece was about 3, BIL was going on during a family dinner party about how she was supposed to have been a boy. He turned to his 3 year old daughter and said that she had disappointed him.  I leaned over to her and whispered "tell Daddy girls are better", Which she did by piping up "Auntie Red Hair says....." Which earned me a major death stare from BIL.

The ironic kicker:  BIL is a doctor and as such he should know that the male determines the sex of a child. A fact I reminded him of, out loud in front of other people, during one of the many times he was telling his then young daughter how she had disappointed him by not being a boy.

Do Not get me started on how he raised her to despise the fact she is a girl and all women in general and he made her into a completely asexual being (never allowed to date or wear anything "feminine") who is still, desperately her entire life, trying to make up for not being a boy.

You might ask where her mother was during all this.  She was there but didn't care.  SIL never wanted children but gave in agreeing to one and only one with the caveat "I have it; you raise it."

Why yes the BIL is a major asshat, and yes as you have guessed I do not like him At. All. Why do you ask? Is it that obvious? Oh Darn .I thought I hid it so well.

A cousin's wife only wanted boys. Before number two was born, she informed us that they didn't even pick out a girl's name and didn't ask the gender because "of course it's another boy, I won't have a girl". 

It was girl. My cousin named her by himself because his wife refused to even consider a name after she was born--he gave her a gender neutral name hoping to please his wife. The poor kid is 23 now and has spent her entire life being told by her mother that she didn't want her and only wanted another boy. She was also not allowed to have or do or like anything feminine. They sent her to middle school in a wardrobe of oversized t-shirts, jersey knit oversized pull on pants (those ones elderly women in nursing homes really like) and sneakers. At home, her mother favored her brother to an absurd degree and still does. The family vacations for years were post-Christmas trips to college football bowl games. Originally, she was left at home because she was "too young" (kids are only three years apart--but this went on until she was 9 or so while brother was taken starting at age 3), then she was left at home because she didn't sufficiently like football. Of course, she was never given a chance to enjoy it as she never got to go. So while mom, dad and brother were off on a week long trip to someplace sunny every Christmas break, she was at her grandparents's house in the Midwest cold, knowing she was never welcome with her parents. 

She is not a well-adjusted young adult. Go figure. 

Niece was actually named for a man, part of an elderly childless couple who were an extra set of "grandparents" to BIL and Mr. Dress..  Her wardrobe growing up was boys polo shirts, boys khakis and sneakers. It largely still is.  For years until she graduated college BIL watched Niece's weight like hawk so she stayed skinny and underdeveloped (no breasts).

Part of desperately trying to please her father has caused Niece to become a doctor.  I have no idea whether it's what she wants or even if she knows what she wants or has ever even thought about what she wants. BIL wanted a son to follow in his footsteps so decreed she'd be a doc from the time she was about 7. She had absolutely no say in the matter. Niece has yet to develop a mind or opinions or interests of her own.  Her hobbies and interests are exactly the same as BIL's. She thinks whatever he thinks; she wants whatever he wants. It hasn't helped. He's never really reconciled himself to the fact she's not a boy.

Did I mention that both BIL and SIL are the worst helicopter parents ever?

SIL after years of ignoring her daughter suddenly latched on like a lamprey when Niece went off to college. BIL & SIL drove to the university every other weekend for 4 years.  Niece never made any college friends or participated in college life at all.  She lived at home through med school. Now she's an intern they fly to see her at least once a month. Niece still vacations with her parents.  She has never traveled alone or with friends. Outside of work she has no life of her own.

Niece has no people skills; couldn't read a room if you threatened her with a gun. She is a mix of brash, verging on rude, know it all overconfidence (BIL declared her a genius [no kidding] at an early age) and incredibly deeply insecure.

She was never taught the magic words "please" and "thank you" and rudimentary politeness/ manners because since she's a "genius" and the family is rich she was better than other people and didn't have to be polite.

@louisa05 like your niece she's not really a well adjusted adult.

20 hours ago, crawfishgirl said:

I'd love to know what the people who know her in real life think of this.

I wonder this frequently — especially her family and college roommates who she has written about before.  In the AL blog days she was nutty but a little more tempered.  Now that she has more noteriety, people have to be aware of how toxic she is.  I wonder if people see her out and about what they think.    I wonder if any of her kids have their friends come up to them and say “dude! Your mom....WTF!?!” And the kids “I know, I know”. 

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived