IGNORED

Lori Alexander 57: The Wisdom and the Folly

983032970_ScreenShot2018-11-12at9_33_28PM.png.e1f6d6602477a41c99d66f19a373f640.png

My guess is this regarding the study/recommendation that came out recently regarding spanking and its negative effects.

Of course in Lori's twisted mind, it means children are running around, doing whatever they like.

My children obey me just fine without spanking, thank you. I personally believe that spanking your children as your PRIMARY way of disciplining is just lazy parenting. But then again, that would fit Lazy Lori like a glove....

• Replies 618
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

983032970_ScreenShot2018-11-12at9_33_28PM.png.e1f6d6602477a41c99d66f19a373f640.png

My guess is this regarding the study/recommendation that came out recently regarding spanking and its negative effects.

Of course in Lori's twisted mind, it means children are running around, doing whatever they like.

My children obey me just fine without spanking, thank you. I personally believe that spanking your children as your PRIMARY way of disciplining is just lazy parenting. But then again, that would fit Lazy Lori like a glove....

My kids...they knew when I was playing and when I wasn't. They were of the opinion that mama was crazy enough to think up some sort of punishment (and occasionally I did), but I didn't have to beat my kids to get them to obey. My 6 year old grandson was here this past weekend. Not a single problem from him. He occasionally got a little wild, but a word from us would settle him down again. Does Lori have any clue what it's like to take a 6 year old to a park with a million other screaming, rowdy kids and be able to tell said 6 year old to "settle down" and he does? I mean, no raised voice, nothing. Just a quiet "settle down, there's smaller kids than you here". And...whaddya know...tiny human settled right down and then went over to where the bigger kids were playing and got his rowdy on. 

KIds are kids and some are more "spirited" than others...and honestly, the "spirited" ones don't do well with authoritative parenting...they'll challenge the shit out of you, but the way to get them to understand who is the Alpha pack leader is not by beating them, it's by being calm and collected every time they challenge you. They WILL get the message that they're not in charge. It takes time and effort to do things that way, you have to stay on top of your game, occasionally get REALLY inventive when it comes to discipline (my kids would knock it off the minute I threatened them with cleaning a bathroom with a toothbrush) and they have to know you're not playing. Result? Kids that are still WANTING to hang out with you, talk with you, let you into their adult lives. #2 son called me today to talk about new girlfriend. He paid me a huge compliment without knowing it...he said "mom, you never got up in my ears telling me what I should do about this relationship or that relationship or how to handle things. You were always there to listen and give advice when I asked for it...otherwise you left me to handle my shit" Did I mention I have awesome kids? 

Lazy ass Lori took the easy way out. It took a lot of time and imagination to deal with my kids when truthfully, beating the hell out of them would have been easier...but no, just no. Never let them know you're ready to lose your shit, never let them know they're pushing your buttons. If you're lucky they'll give up. If you're not, you have to get REAL inventive. 

I am just going to leave this here, and continue trying to pick my jaw up off the floor:

l.PNG.78409301543a55f7a0a4d3c0eb8efd83.PNG

l2.PNG.4af107eea06271004d913c638b076cc1.PNG

@Ken, since you are Lori's "head", perhaps you can explain why she thinks people of different races/ethnic groups have "different roles".

She came back and tried to claim that she was just talking about women not being able to vote, but the question was very clear.  In fact, a similar question was asked upthread (in the same post), and Lori refused to answer:

l3.PNG.1329011ea9c8d98f9f97fda46fc32b3d.PNG

Further:

l4.PNG.dd16a4f7fe094bd945ecde0263ababbf.PNG

Take a close look at Lori's response:

l5.PNG.e9d0d1a376db9dfcf5641ea889a96afb.PNG

Finally (from the same thread):

l6.PNG.8e08aba1cbdcc7b27f5e801bd7f7bc89.PNG

Regarding the above...what a worthless, racist cunt. fuck this bitch, just fuck this bitch and her sack-less spouse. 

@Ken your wife can sink your entire client base in nothing flat...rein in your bitch. You both are a couple of privileged, white, racist morons. 

I thought Lori believed the Gothardite Mantra that "all authority is placed in authority by God"...

So, which is it?

Did God place the government officials in their offices?

Or did Democratic voters?

It cannot be both.

She has to choose a theology.

Her theology is BROKEN.

Another reader writes:

The Transformed Wife which women are asking for the government to take care of them? Never have I met a woman like that.

The answer?  Lori.  She has clearly stated that she'd happily apply for gov. assistance before going to work.  It's okay for her.  

If I were widowed and had no family or church that would support me, I would go on welfare. 

In another post, she wrote:

l7.thumb.PNG.975961a59afa2228f4d0679fe5e8d7d9.PNG

She thinks it's better, but she complains endlessly when it actually happens.

On 11/12/2018 at 1:58 AM, fluffy said:

I've never seen a more political animal who simultaneously protests that women should not vote and we should not worry about current events because "this world is not our home." Within the same post, she argue Christians should not worry about politics and then lambast Democrats. She understand the world very simply: Her side is godly and those who disagree are evil and in the grip of Satan. That is the kind of simpleton language she uses.

Overall, I saw just how political and angry she is. It won't surprise anyone that she shows no grace to other opinions, no matter how thoughtfully articulated.

And then there’s tonight’s shit show on her Facebook page under this post. 

2F4F5940-C2E3-44B0-BE59-38C544FF6741.thumb.png.53bf761bf7d92af2d3fef371360e216a.png

A few of her gracious replies:

Spoiler

CF370492-A82E-4BFF-8ACB-8415EB807CD4.jpeg.fd8e6f2978f69a5c7a69579f1c0bfce0.jpeg

I guess she does actually watch the news every night now in order to keep track of the “horrible antics that the left is doing right now”. 

Spoiler

A08E2EBB-8E85-4065-9350-8C780B37B72E.thumb.png.e7a2310fca2fb94b523a02fa810a62de.png

5B663D4E-2F73-4581-9D5E-DB58396CE96D.jpeg.3ec6682f73c0aedffd45d95789ca96d9.jpeg

86A5FF39-FB0E-4444-BED1-B01956DB2D1B.jpeg.321801b734a68b6327242dccd5b5248c.jpeg

Spoiler

E8EC6782-DBAE-48BB-A367-66E268D61E91.thumb.png.c1925155ecc5ec82e07273140a4b09a0.png

And the best for last:

Spoiler

ACBCD4A3-F0F5-4667-A0B7-EF0D44A5DD2D.jpeg.aa20a91c801f8499efce2e5155004af7.jpeg

Yet another transparent effort to go viral again. Whenever she leaves up comments that she would normally delete, you just know that's what she's up to. At the rate things are going there tonight, she may well succeed with this one.

And then there's this:

Anybody that supports a party that supports abortion, higher taxes, bigger government, more social programs, less freedom, and the horrible antics that the left is doing right now (it's on the news every night), is voting for the destruction of the family unit which leads to the destruction of the nation.

Lori "I never watch the news" Alexander caught in yet another lie.:pantsonfire:

Well, at least she's finally out with it. She's an absolute racist. I've said it before and I'll say it again, I prefer it when people like Lori lay their cards out on the table. It makes them easier to avoid.  

I'm not sure Lori actually watches the news, well she probably watched a bit of Fox, but I bet she gets a majority of it through one of those "news websites". I imagine she is one to read the ultra-sensationalist, conservative news that my uncle (whom she's friends with) does. Rarely do they tell the whole story and they often soon studies to fit their agenda. 

What would she say to a gay Republican woman who is a keeper at home for her and her partner's children?

Checklist:  

Good wife -- check

Keeper at home -- check

Homeschools -- check

Republican -- check

Healthy food -- check

Teaches the Bible -- check

Gay -- Oops!  Violated the Lori rules as told to her by God.  No MALE headship.  A PARTNER which is what a marriage should be.

Lori “those who won’t work don’t eat”, she could technically work now. She is not raising children anymore so she should not have any excuses. 

7 hours ago, FloraBama said:

And then there’s tonight’s shit show on her Facebook page under this post. 

I checked that “writer” out. Selwyn Duke.  Yeah, he’s a quality guy! 

Why is it that just hearing the names of these guys she re-blogs, quotes or who comment on her page and you know they are the nuttiest of right-wing nut jobs!?

3 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

she gets a majority of it through one of those "news websites". I imagine she is one to read the ultra-sensationalist, conservative news 

Bingo!  Like Today’s guest Selwyn Duke!

"Make sure your daughters know how very important sex will be to their husbands and that they need to be available to them even if there are times, like after birth, that they must be creative."

Dear God. I wish Christians would stop with this shit.  This screwed me up so bad for a long time. After we got married I found myself hinging the whole fate and health of our marriage on sex because of this line of thinking. And some days I still have to mentally catch myself and reframe my view about it. I really think many Christians are NOT taught how to have a good healthy mutually loving relationship. It's all sex, obey, submit, respect, serve him, have babies, be a good housekeeper, never make him feel bad, tone yourself down so he's not intimidated, your wife is weak and you must teach her and lead her.

some days wish I could open my head up like a pumpkin and just scoop all of that shit out of my head because it still lurks in the corners of my mind. 

For once Lori says something that isn't complete garbage, about women who 'weren’t taught that sex was supposed to be fun and enjoyable,' and their feelings that sex is forbidden, and they aren't supposed to enjoy it.  Of course she ruins it by framing it totally within a marriage framework, and her usual baggage, so the tiny grain of truth is rendered pretty useless, but still.  

13 hours ago, PinkPrincess0213 said:

I have a different guess. Maybe she came across an article that explains why it is dangerous to teach children to blindly obey all adults? Maybe she read the article about the kid who foiled a kidnapping by asking for a "code word" (I haven't read the article, just saw the headline, but it seems it might be relevant). I once, while working daycare, saw a mom tell her 4-year-old daughter (good kid, a little high spirited) that if we told her to jump, to not even stop to ask how high, just to do it. It creeped me out then, and does so even more now. That's how abductions happen, often. Kids can learn to "obey" their parents, while still learning how to think for themselves and judge situations.

Lori herself has difficulty with shades of meaning and context, but most kids will eventually get it, with some help. Not all people are as willfully stupid as Lori. Thankfully.

22 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

It's like she's a Christian by default. 

She's a performative "Christian".

58 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

For once Lori says something that isn't complete garbage, about women who 'weren’t taught that sex was supposed to be fun and enjoyable,' and their feelings that sex is forbidden, and they aren't supposed to enjoy it. 

Well then Lori, what is the ten minutes and lube crap that you spout? You promote painful obligatory sex then want to talk about it being fun and enjoyable? Make up your mind!

12 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

Lori herself has difficulty with shades of meaning and context,

She's a black and white "thinker" (using that term loosely), said so herself. Lori Alexander has no business trying to teach anybody anything.

I think Lori Alexander is racist too, as are many evangelical so-called "Christians".

5 hours ago, EowynW said:

some days wish I could open my head up like a pumpkin and just scoop all of that shit out of my head because it still lurks in the corners of my mind. 

You and me both. And probably a good many others for one reason or another. But you've already won half the battle. You recognize the negative thoughts, reframe, and move on.

6 hours ago, EowynW said:

"Make sure your daughters know how very important sex will be to their husbands and that they need to be available to them even if there are times, like after birth, that they must be creative."

Do these idiots have so much lack of empathy that they can't imagine that carrying a new human and birthing them puts a huge strain on the bodies of their wifes? Do their wants even trump the dire need of the woman to heal complitly from birth, no matter how painfull or even damaging? How about the guy get creative and put his dick into a chipper for release.

5 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

For once Lori says something that isn't complete garbage, about women who 'weren’t taught that sex was supposed to be fun and enjoyable,' and their feelings that sex is forbidden, and they aren't supposed to enjoy it.  Of course she ruins it by framing it totally within a marriage framework, and her usual baggage, so the tiny grain of truth is rendered pretty useless, but still.  

That's I don't unterstand with the whole purity movement. Until the moment you say "I do" sex is dirty and bad and you aren't even allowed to think about it, but after that you turn and are doing it like bunnies. 

3 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Do these idiots have so much lack of empathy that they can't imagine that carrying a new human and birthing them puts a huge strain on the bodies of their wifes? Do their wants even trump the dire need of the woman to heal complitly from birth, no matter how painfull or even damaging? How about the guy get creative and put his dick into a chipper for release.

Just as the women are brought up to believe that if they don't submit to their husbands and "give" them sex whenever they ask, the men are raised to believe that unlimited marital sex is their reward for supporting a family and that a wife refusing them sex is satan leading them down the inevitable path of cheating. I'm not sure they learn real human anatomy as that's not covered in the Bible. 

I also took the term "get creative" to mean give them blowjobs every day for the 40 day interim after giving birth. I fail to see how unrequited blow jobs while being exhausted really counts as sex but you better do it or else your marriage will fail!!!! 

33 minutes ago, klein_roeschen said:

Simple answer: Yes. 

Longer answer: Remember back in the day when men would impregnate their wives repeatedly, over and over and over again, until the woman's body just finally gave out and she died? When women rarely reached menopause simply because they died, either due to childbearing or due to being weakened by childbearing and dying of another cause? Men have long ignored, blown off or just recklessly disregarded women's well-being just so they could get their nut. 

Men haven't changed. What's changed is women's access to things that protect us from their blind lust for sex or power over us -- birth control, rape laws, etc.

(Insert the obligatory "not all men")

Conversation between Mr. K and I last night:

Mr. K:  What are you reading?

me:  about some idiot who thinks women voting has messed the whole country up.

Mr. K: (snort laughing)  Oh - wait - you are serious.  

me:  Yes.  It's the same idiots who think that rape isn't possible in marriage because there's never an issue of consent.

Mr. K: (confused look on his face) But consent is important.  Yes doesn't mean anything if you can't say no.  

me:  What are you looking up on your phone?

Mr. K:  Did you know that most house cats are found within 5 houses of their homes?  I was thinking about poor Doofus and how cold it's going to be tonight.  

And this is a small snapshot of why I adore him more every day.

• HerNameIsBuffy locked this topic

Archived