IGNORED

Priscilla and David 8: Destiny Faith is here

Coconut Flan

35 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Everyone make sure to take time to pray for the prison ministry. I know I am. *sarcasm*

Destiny is already over this family. Look at that little face. She's done!

My wish Came true! Well done Destiny, you go girl. Take notes from Davia, she is  a mini expert at faces!!

• Replies 604
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Everyone make sure to take time to pray for the prison ministry. I know I am. *sarcasm*

Destiny is already over this family. Look at that little face. She's done!

And to think, this is his best work when it comes to son in law procurement.

I hope on some level Mike Keller knows what a complete failure he is and I hope it haunts him.

1 hour ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

And to think, this is his best work when it comes to son in law procurement.

I hope on some level Mike Keller knows what a complete failure he is and I hope it haunts him.

If a son-in-law choice is going to haunt Mike Keller it should be John Shrader in 1st place. 

Priscilla has a decent house and so far only 4 children. She is also living in the same country as both sets of parents even if plane rides are involved. Poor Esther is 1000s of miles away in a beautiful but 3rd world country. Zambia is stable at present and will hopefully be for ever but.... Africa has history sadly. 

Esther has been popping children out for the past decade +, living in a pop-up trailer followed by various half built houses in Kafue and feeding  her children through the largesse of folk back in Texas. She must always have a fear of no food for them if she allows herself to think too much. 

Joshy- what can we say? Annas children's will hopefully always be fed as the Duggars are around. But married to him? Yuk. Hopefully no more children for any of the three sisters. Sadly they will have more. I'm listing Joshy second in crap son-in-law placement because his kids have family around and are growing up with their cousins. This may help them in the future when the whole Duggar Dream dies. 

1 minute ago, Gobsmacked said:

If a son-in-law choice is going to haunt Mike Keller it should be John Shrader in 1st place. 

I think Josh is equally bad, if not worse. 

That was my point - when David Waller is your best work you should never sleep nights.

Destiny is one month old! She looks like she's pondering life, doesn't look like she likes the outlook! :P

10 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Destiny is one month old! She looks like she's pondering life, doesn't look like she likes the outlook! :P

Are they home?  I live in the same area and it's been no where near warm enough to be outside without clothes lately.  I hope they are visiting somewhere tropical because I'm shivering just looking at her.

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Are they home?  I live in the same area and it's been no where near warm enough to be outside without clothes lately.  I hope they are visiting somewhere tropical because I'm shivering just looking at her.

No they're in Florida for Mike Keller's birthday.

Sam Waller posted this on Instagram:

EDB60FD4-B969-4CCD-84CB-F3D137F4DB01.jpeg

Sam is so handsome, we should make some guesses on who he will end up courting. I’m sure he will pick a very pretty fundie princess.

Here are a few guesses... Katie Bates, one of the Burnett twins, and Allison Bontrager. 

Frankly I'm surprised they'd post a photo of Destiny showing her naked shoulders regardless of the temperatures.  Shouldn't they be concerned lest someone be defrauded by little Destiny's bare torso?  Of course, I don't think there's anything wrong with how Destiny is clad or sky clad as long as she's warm enough, but these are fundies we're talking about.  Didn't Michelle Duggar once make toddler Josie wear a sweater or something so that her shoulders would not be bare?

8 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Frankly I'm surprised they'd post a photo of Destiny showing her naked shoulders regardless of the temperatures.  Shouldn't they be concerned lest someone be defrauded by little Destiny's bare torso?  

At least they put that gigantic velvet bow on her head so we wouldn't mistake her for a boy. Good gravy, I wouldn't wear a bow that big on my body & I'm a full grown heathen.

PS I'm totes disappointed that Davey isn't playing volleyball in a suit & dress shoes.

7 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

At least they put that gigantic velvet bow on her head so we wouldn't mistake her for a boy. Good gravy, I wouldn't wear a bow that big on my body & I'm a full grown heathen.

PS I'm totes disappointed that Davey isn't playing volleyball in a suit & dress shoes.

As long as you aren't defrauded by his naked feet.

8 hours ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Did you know (or remember) that they moved to Big Sandy, Texas? Or did you move and I forgot? :think:

4 hours ago, PennySycamore said:

Didn't Michelle Duggar once make toddler Josie wear a sweater or something so that her shoulders would not be bare?

Yes, over a dress she wore to a wedding.

I was actually quite shocked to see Destiny Outahere's bare shoulders.  A rare sight in the world formerly known as Gothardsville. 

23 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Did you know (or remember) that they moved to Big Sandy, Texas? Or did you move and I forgot? :think:

Did they?  I thought they were still in Oakbrook.  I still blame them when i get stuck in traffic every time I drive through there!

33 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Did they?  I thought they were still in Oakbrook.  I still blame them when i get stuck in traffic every time I drive through there!

Oh we must catch you up. They moved to Texas a couple years ago and bought a major fixer upper. Like it literally had no floor in one room. Just a huge gaping hole. They redid the whole thing themselves little by little. It actually looks quite nice now that it’s done. Now they are able to hang out with their BFFs, the Robert Staddon family, whenever they want. 

1 minute ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Oh we must catch you up. They moved to Texas a couple years ago and bought a major fixer upper. Like it literally had no floor in one room. Just a huge gaping hole. They redid the whole thing themselves little by little. It actually looks quite nice now that it’s done. Now they are able to hang out with their BFFs, the Robert Staddon family, whenever they want. 

OH right - i remember that now.  Hobbit hole door and gaping hole!

I don't know how i could have forgotten.  Still blaming them for traffic in Oakbrook, though!

36 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

She's got the Cathy Arndt birthday pose down cold.

And the bare legs!

1 hour ago, Rachel333 said:

I love Davia's face here. :pb_lol:

fTBiDwb.jpg?1

I lose track of the families here, but wonder who the cousin is here. She appears to be wearing a school uniform and has a backpack. Is a Keller grand attending school? If so, interesting and wonder what the Keller grandparents think of that. Tough cookies obviously since not their call, but if I remember correctly not all the Keller kids are following their parents footsteps so not surprised. Just glad if she's attending school, her family isn't being shunned. 

5 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

I lose track of the families here, but wonder who the cousin is here. She appears to be wearing a school uniform and has a backpack. Is a Keller grand attending school? If so, interesting and wonder what the Keller grandparents think of that. Tough cookies obviously since not their call, but if I remember correctly not all the Keller kids are following their parents footsteps so not surprised. Just glad if she's attending school, her family isn't being shunned. 

I don't think that's a backpack - it looks like a long vest.  almost like an apron worn backwards?  It's really long at the sides.

I vote backpack. The things I see dangling at each of her sides look like the tightening straps. 

1 minute ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

I vote backpack. The things I see dangling at each of her sides look like the tightening straps. 

You have younger kids, I'll defer to you.  Although I stand firm that wearing an apron backwards is a perfectly reasonable fashion choice.  :) 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived