IGNORED

Priscilla and David 8: Destiny Faith is here

Coconut Flan

Just now, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Do we know that they are going P for boys, D for girls rather than just alternating and they just happened to fall into boy/girl so far?

They've never said specifically, and I've wonder the same. I guess we will find out if the next one is a girl. Hopefully, they will have lots of boys, though. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 2

1 hour ago, dairyfreelife said:

I can't recall the Pecan's middle names, will have to do some searching.

I'm pretty sure their full names are David William Waller and Priscilla Lynn Waller, and that Paul and Davia have the same middle names.  Wouldn't surprise me one bit if the William is after Gothard.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 1

13 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

googled: parker, pearce, payton, presley, prosper, powell, porter, prescott...looks like a lot of last names for first names. then there were some real doozies: parka, pi, pike, pilot, pluto, priest, press, pirate, pink, power and prime. please don't use these davey. just...don't

Dear Lord, Pluto? Parka? Pike? Do people really hate their kids that much?

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • I Agree 1

Even I know the plural of baby is babies. Sheesh. They also said “beautiful” a few too many times in the blog post. Since I know they can’t be drunk, I’m going to guess they are sleep deprived. 

• Upvote 8

45 minutes ago, neurogirl said:

1625403265_ScreenShot2018-10-09at8_38_06PM.png.b7b9b4b45785df494f232dae00b9ebe5.png

No dumptruck/pumpkin screaming baby pics just yet but some insensitive stereotyping. 

I miss the dumptruck.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 18

On 10/8/2018 at 7:59 PM, artdecades said:

There aren't even that many non biblical P names either. After Peter, Patrick is a good bet for them but they may find it too Catholic. After that, where do they go? Percy, parker, perry? Pierre? Phred?

they better hope they don't have too many more boys.

I actually really love the name Perry and some of the others listed, like Porter.  But the one I want most is ... Phaedrus!  ?️

• Upvote 4

Those pictures of Destiny aren’t good. They aren’t dump truck baby bad. But they definitely aren’t good. They need to hire a professional if they want decent outdoor pictures of their newborn. They didn’t post as many this time as they did with Phillip. I really want to see what pictures went unposted. I bet they were awful.

• Upvote 8

Now I am disappointed! I was waiting for the dump truck picture (or the female version of it) as well. And what do we get? A pink blanket. What a letdown!!!! 

Anyway, she is a cute baby. And yes, that comment is weird, I don't even understand what message David is trying to send.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 1

she's the fourth baby and 1 in 4 babies are asian, but she's not asian, so yeah, aint i funny, haha.

david waller humor, y'all! ?

• Upvote 11
  • Rufus Bless 4
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Asian babies hold up two fingers for every picture?  Wtf.

The people I believe hold up 2 fingers the most are Carlin and Lawson Bates and all their assorted trashy siblings.

Last time I checked they ain't Asian.

And thanks to the person who pointed out that theologically-speaking, "Destiny" isn't appropriate for fundy Christians. That was my 1st reaction when I heard the name. 

Edited by HereticHick
  • Upvote 13
  • Haha 4

I don't even try to figure out what is going on in David Waller's mind; but in the name of Jesus was he thinking with that Asian baby comment?

Destiny is one week old and already done with this shit and is contemplating her escape!

• Upvote 12

Gross...I can only assume the Asian comment is a white supremacist dog whistle about Asians "outbreeding" white people and that white Christians better step up the breeding. Why the hell else would he say it? And if a baby if too young to know about V for victory, she sure as hell doesn't understand the peace sign. What in the world???

Okay, here's an article about flashing the peace sign in Asian cultures, but people do that in the United States, too, so whaaa?

https://www.contentedtraveller.com/many-asians-use-v-peace-sign-photographs/

• Upvote 8

This picture (from their blog) is pretty cute. Shame the other pictures look so odd.DavidlovesPriscilla01-1024x682.thumb.jpg.86513d92b9d242793824c93595aa3e88.jpg

Edited by WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
punctuation
  • Upvote 10
  • Thank You 1

11 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

I actually really love the name Perry and some of the others listed, like Porter.  But the one I want most is ... Phaedrus!  ?️

Doctor Who had a Peri. It was actually short for Perpugilliam. 

• Upvote 4
  • Love 1

21 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It just reminds me of Perry Coghlin. I believe all their sons have names that start with P. 

All but one, I think, which is weird, too. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic