IGNORED

Lori Alexander 51: Looking for the Transformed Husband

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Koala said:

It's Lori copying what TJFW sent her.

So Lori has nothing better to do with her time than make a doodle out of someone else's words...she really needs to get a life. Screenshot of the message would look a lot more authentic. 

3 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

So Lori has nothing better to do with her time than make a doodle out of someone else's words...she really needs to get a life. Screenshot of the message would look a lot more authentic. 

It was totally worth it to her.  She loves it when the sheeple gather to worship.

I've tried to stay away from Lori. I don't like how I feel when I hate-read her or spend much time complaining about her, so I limited myself to skimming her posts. As soon as I saw this one, I knew it would go viral. She should be very happy that it finally happened again--but I don't think she knows how to be happy.

2 hours ago, Sarah92 said:

So for those with a Master degree in Lorism isn't The Peaceful Wife a rival who blocked Lori? Or is the rumor that they're one and the same? 

Lori once asked April (Peaceful Wife) if she could share one of April's posts on her (Lori's) own blog but said she would have to "change things up a bit." I've had some personal communication with both women, and they are not at all the same.

Sheila Gregoire (To Love, Honor, & Vacuum) said that she blocked Lori. I've wondered if Sheila would write a blog post about this. I kind of hope she doesn't. As much as I like seeing that even many conservative Christians are standing against Lori's post, I hate seeing all this traffic heading Lori's direction.

2 hours ago, lilwriter85 said:

I suspect that these days a few of Ken's business contacts or clients are aware of Ken and Lori's online activities due to US weekly's previous coverage of that viral post.  Ken's shitty comments about working women have been on Lori's blogs for years and some of the Facebooks he has left probably haven't been deleted. I wouldn't blame a client if they found Ken's shitty comments and ended ties right way with Ken. 

Wait- US Weekly? (off to google)

1 hour ago, feministxtian said:

Whoever it was who was talking about Adobo...find the ones in the store from GOYA. They're the best. They have different formulas, with pepper, w/o pepper, with lime, whatever (at least they do here). I get the yellow label one. I use that, Sazon and Old Bay pretty much exclusively and all the time.

Old Bay is LIFE! So funny to see it referenced here- it’s not a commonly known beyond the region. 

1 hour ago, Briefly said:

I thought about her chicken juice rags when I wiped out my fridge the other day.  I'm so deprived, I didn't have any special rags.  I had to use spray cleaner and paper towels to get rid of the chicken juice from when I defrosted some!

I thought of those chicken rags tonight when I opened the package of chicken I defrosted. It was one of those bulk packages that is separated into thirds and there was no absorber thing in the package- so there was more chicken juice than normal and some got in the sink and on the counter. I promptly sprayed bleach everywhere (I was probably a little heavy handed) and as I sprayed, I thought about the fact Lori would have just wiped it up with a rag. I couldn’t eat the chicken after that- ate corn and zucchini instead. 

37 minutes ago, Frog99 said:

Old Bay is LIFE! So funny to see it referenced here- it’s not a commonly known beyond the region. 

They have it here in the desert...but they only have the little cans. And, remember, I spent most of my life in the Hampton Roads area of VA...

25 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

They have it here in the desert...but they only have the little cans. And, remember, I spent most of my life in the Hampton Roads area of VA...

...where it turns shrimp and crab meat--already pretty awesome-- into food of flawlessness.

Yesterday morning Lori put out a call for fangirls to help moderate her page because she is swamped by comments. There are currently  822 members in the chatroom. Nine women said they could help. Another bunch wrote they could not help her because the comments were upsetting or the language was too bad. One woman said she'd worked for two hours helping moderate but had to quit because it was too much for her. My favorite response was a woman who wrote something like "I'd love to but the weather has been bad here." Yeah, I'm sure she'd love to. A number of very articulate and sharp women have taken her to task for the problems in her post, and Lori responded that she generously does not hold it against women in the chatroom if they have tattoos or "slept around." How charitable of the lady preacher! 

The following is the instagram post that was deleted as hate speech. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-18 at 9.46.12 PM.png

7 minutes ago, fluffy said:

Yesterday morning Lori put out a call for fangirls to help moderate her page because she is swamped by comments. There are currently  822 members in the chatroom. Nine women said they could help. Another bunch wrote they could not help her because the comments were upsetting or the language was too bad. One woman said she'd worked for two hours helping moderate but had to quit because it was too much for her. My favorite response was a woman who wrote something like "I'd love to but the weather has been bad here." Yeah, I'm sure she'd love to. A number of very articulate and sharp women have taken her to task for the problems in her post, and Lori responded that she generously does not hold it against women in the chatroom if they have tattoos or "slept around." How charitable of the lady preacher! 

The following is the instagram post that was deleted as hate speech. 

Do you think any of them realize she caused this mess? I think Lori spilled raisens and wants her fan girls to clean them up. 

1 minute ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Do you think any of them realize she caused this mess? I think Lori spilled raisens and wants her fan girls to clean them up. 

I am sure some do. After all, a great majority stay absolutely silent on that page. Some of the fangirls are more black and white thinkers or less insightful (and they cling to what Lori preaches out of desperation to save troubled marriages) and see it as Lori spins it, which is that she is an absolute martyr for Christ and only most christian people will be persecuted as she is. She needs to get down off her cross and face facts that the only thing she spreads is dissension. 

If Lori is so swamped by comments and can't delete them without help, couldn't she just disable the comments on facebook? Although then she would not be getting attention and be able to brag about how many comments she got.

What a system she has set up for herself! If people are outraged by the mean things that she says then it is because she right and doing things the godly way. If things are difficult, then it is Satan attacking. If things are going well for you, then it is because God is blessing you. Basically, nothing is her fault and any response is because of outside forces and not because she is doing something wrong. T

9 minutes ago, Meeka said:

If Lori is so swamped by comments and can't delete them without help, couldn't she just disable the comments on facebook? Although then she would not be getting attention and be able to brag about how many comments she got.

I seem to remember that being asked before. 

20180718_233320.png

lookhuman.com has “debt-free virgins without tattoos” merchandise for sale—-mugs, shirts, and buttons.  FYI. 

I don’t know if I’m amused or horrified. 

When Lori asks is women really believe their wiser or more knowledgeable... Uh sweetie, women do tend to live longer for a reason. I mean the amount of guys that I've talked to that just do stupid shit is amazing. Like "oh we went paint balling without gear" or "we tried building our own bike ramp off the roof and into the pool" or "we poured lighter fluid in a ground wasps nest and set it on fire. It blew a hole in the ground!"  I don't believe men to be stupid as a whole buy goodness I certainly don't believe them to be wiser or more knowledgeable. 

If she turned her comments off she wouldn't  getting her satisfaction of watching the number grow. 

Seriously Ken reign her in before this hits your business and the rest of your children. Especially Alyssa, she doesn't deserve this. 

37 minutes ago, Emilycharlotte said:

lookhuman.com has “debt-free virgins without tattoos” merchandise for sale—-mugs, shirts, and buttons.  FYI. 

My friend and I have already decided to purchase these, discounted as the t-shirts already are, and do a facebook live while preaching the gospel to women AND men, sipping smugly from our mugs while wearing our tees and pins.

I think I'll put my feet up so everyone can see the two tatts on my ankles. 

44 minutes ago, Emilycharlotte said:

That will prob make more money than her book.

Can we manufacture coffee mugs that say, 

"Women prefer HSV-free millionaires without misogyny?"

Alyssa has a lovely instagram and looks so sweet and happy, but why is everybody sure she doesn't share her parents beliefs? Of course, not entirely, but I wonder if she's ok with all that submissive crap and Bible-over-law ideology.

I mean, Ryan wife's IG also looks cute but we all know how they train their children and how comfortable are them leaving kids with grandma Lori.

And she has posted the article again with a commentary from someone else on her facebook page. I hate to use this word but she is pathetic. Her need for attention, comments and especially negative comments is pathetic. 

2 minutes ago, Meeka said:

And she has posted the article again with a commentary from someone else on her facebook page. I hate to use this word but she is pathetic. Her need for attention, comments and especially negative comments is pathetic. 

You took the words right out of my mouth!...or out from under my typing fingers!  

Yeah, she's soooooo swamped, but it's a sacrifice she's willing to make, right?  What an attention whore.  :pb_rollseyes:

She is trying to save face today. Check out her latest post. I swear Ken is behind this. Its a semi-apology but not really. Lori is just saying I should have said "godly men".  

Lori is causing major drama every month now. First it was April and the Rachelle incident. Then in June with her original viral post and now its the July viral post. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived