IGNORED

Lori Alexander 51: Looking for the Transformed Husband

6 minutes ago, Momto2Princesses said:

'm not very familiar with IG but it looks like the post she did for her dad's bday is gone. 

What is IG?

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Liza said:

@Sarah92    Please let us know what the subject is and what he thnks.  I, for one, would be very interested  to learn what he makes of it all.  

Someone suggested it for her gender studies course. Based on her reaction to it and from what I know of my old prof in general I'm sure she thinks it's ridiculous. Of course she's a middle aged, never been married, Christian professor. She's also a fairly liberal feminist . She was a great teacher and has been influential in my journey towards egalitarianism and feminism. 

36 minutes ago, Momto2Princesses said:

I'm not very familiar with IG but it looks like the post she did for her dad's bday is gone. 

I went back and looked and I don't see it either. 

Congrats to LORI ALEXANDER for making the front page of a popular subreddit not once...but TWO TIMES with her recent posts! Way to get your message out, Lori!

Unfortunately, however, that subreddit is InsanePeopleFacebook.   So maybe not where you WANTED to be featured, Lori, but hey, if the shoe fits (and it's a godly, modest shoe)...

Ok I'm back online now...yipee!!! 

Anyway, this bitch be trippin!!! I was most definitely NOT a virgin when Mr. Xtian and I got married, we were both quite experienced in that department (yes, I was a little slut but whatever). It worked out well, we both had a helluva lot of time to figure out what we were and weren't looking for in a partner, sex, etc. Yes, the first 16 years or so were rocky but hell, we made it to the other side. He has 3 tattoos. I have none although I do want one. I want a butterfly that would have my sister in law's name, date of birth and the date she died in it somehow. 

Debt? We're pretty much out of debt these days. Has more to do with the financial problems we've had and our credit being shot to shit than anything else. I think a car payment will be in my future though...the 'stang is uncomfortable anymore (dammit). 

I was short and sorta chubby when we got married. I'm still short, much chubbier and things sag quite a bit more than they did 20 years ago...he loves me anyway. He's a bit thinner and has a scar down his middle. Thing is, I LOVE that scar...it means he beat the monster...

3 hours ago, Koala said:

I can't for my life figure out why Alyssa allows Lori to be part of her life.  I would have absolutely NOTHING to do with her.  

Part of my thinks the same thing but another part understands.  I was estranged from my read father when he died.  This was partly my choice and partly that shrew he was married to.  I am afraid to estrange myself from my mother because then all I'll have left is my sister and my husband and children.  I still need my mother, I've just accepted that she is a self centered shrew (but not nearly as bed as Lori).  Eventually, I will probably have to distance myself but I'm not ready for that step.

Of course, it could also have to do with inheritance.  That's the only reason my shit heel brother (who I am estranged from, by choice) kisses our mothers ass so much.  

1 hour ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

I commented on the parody page using the image about just that and was deleted. Whoever owns that page is no better than Lori.

Someone has posted in the comments (not sure if it's the page owner or not) that it's a pic of Lori's daughter. Um, no. No, it is not.

18 hours ago, Hisey said:

Yes! On her site, though, not on FB. Someone wrote in saying they generally agreed with Lori, and agreed that debt and premarital sex were bad. They asked her, respectfully, what was wrong with tattoos? Why did she include tattoos on the list, what was so bad about them? Lori deleted the comment.

Because of the belief about the mark of the beast.  That's what I have heard from several older people, and also from a Jewish person I knew a while back that did not like tattoos but her reason probably had more to do with the fact that she was a concentration camp survivor and had the visible tattoo on her arm.

Tattoos are not an issue for me, other than the fact that they are permanent (more or less now) and that I would hate to change my mind!

9 hours ago, Curious said:

TIL: steak is junk food....

Her thoughts on food never fail to boggle my mind.  Between her and Gwen I want to down a pint of ice cream and gorge on pretzels (I don't eat chips very often).

I just had a pint of Phish Food ice cream!  Work was kind of crazy and I needed chocolate.  But steak as junk food?  That one I can't quite figure out.

I actually would not mind a tattoo, it would be bluebonnets or the Texas flag or something else Texas related.  But I've been warned that I'm possibly going to be allergic to the inks used so I will probably not get one. It would be on my back, right shoulder actually and pretty high up.

33 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I actually would not mind a tattoo, it would be bluebonnets or the Texas flag or something else Texas related.  But I've been warned that I'm possibly going to be allergic to the inks used so I will probably not get one. It would be on my back, right shoulder actually and pretty high up.

I have 6 tattoos, 2 of them are quite large. You would never know by looking at me because they're all covered by clothing. I can't tell you how many times I've heard, you have a tattoo? Anyhoo, I had no idea that I could be allergic to the ink until they started to swell about a year after my last one. They still swell from time to time but its no big deal. All mine are black and white but I've heard that more people are allergic to colored inks.

Mr. Nova was a family friend before we started dating. He said that he never wanted a woman with kids or tattoos. I had both and we've been happy together for 15 years. Go figure.

Well hmm .... I guess Mr Dress and I have been doing it all wrong lo these many years. I didn't have any tattoos (still don't), but was not a virgin nor debt free.  Grad school and a car payment will do that.

Mr Dress was and is tattoo free.  He didn't sow many oats in his youth, but the ones he did were fairly wild.  He was however debt free,  His parents paid 100% for college,  He had a great job, lived in a studio apt close to work, rode the bus everywhere and didn't own a car.

Debt free wasn't all that great for him starting out.  Never having borrowed money , he had no credit history, He first car, which he bought after we began seeing each other, had a pretty hefty interest rate. He opened a Sears credit card to get some credit history. 

I've always wondered how any of these fundies ever buy a house if debt free is always the goal.  Even the cheapest house/ trailer/ chicken coop costs money, probably more money than they can save to buy it with cash.

I'm 100% positive LoriKen had/ have a mortgage on their fancy  huge house. Their children all probably do too. So again Lori is all do as I say not as I do.

52 minutes ago, Briefly said:

I just had a pint of Phish Food ice cream!  Work was kind of crazy and I needed chocolate.  But steak as junk food?  That one I can't quite figure out.

I'm going to need Phish Food AND Cherry Garcia before all this moving shit is done. Mr. Xtian is going to fucking drive me to consume mass quantities of junk food...We are about 4.5 weeks from moving and I swear to God if he asks me ONE MORE FUCKING question I'm going to lose my shit...I swear, we move about every 18 months and he STILL doesn't have it down? 

Steak is NOT junk food...that's some great shit right there! 

On 7/14/2018 at 8:08 AM, polecat said:

I absolutely love Penzey's, and they are always having great sales/deals with freebies -- full-size freebies. Might be worth checking out! 

Penzey's is great and, especially now that the owner has taken such a strong stand against everything about the Trump administration, business for him is so brisk that the seasonings are really fresh. One of their freebies recently was adobo.I don't know how authentic it is but it's become my go-to for all kinds of grilled meat and fish.

2 hours ago, Georgiana said:

Congrats to LORI ALEXANDER for making the front page of a popular subreddit not once...but TWO TIMES with her recent posts! Way to get your message out, Lori!

Unfortunately, however, that subreddit is InsanePeopleFacebook.   So maybe not where you WANTED to be featured, Lori, but hey, if the shoe fits (and it's a godly, modest shoe)...

B*tch has gotten her "going viral" wish. As they say, be careful what you wish for!

https://lutheranmoxie.wordpress.com/2018/07/17/believed-that-lived-that-still-got-sacrificed-by-my-dad/

https://www.wonkette.com/transformed-wife

10 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

Things Godly Women Say FB page...

Thank you.  I've added this to the acronym thingy

9 hours ago, EowynW said:

https://phyliciamasonheimer.com/debt-free-virgin-without-tattoos/

2.0 posted this. 

My cousin's son has sarcoidosis. Their dr told them it basically acts like cancer. 

Thanks for that link!   I may or may not have just depleted some of our substance by boosting a post on facebook regarding Lori and her new VIRAL post and included that link. 

For extra fun, I might have put California as one of the target audiences  :evil-laugh:

Don't follow this lady too much but her tattoo-free virgin post showed up twice on my fb feed today. Even the facebook "God" has caught wind. 

If you google her name with "debt free virgin" there are a bunch of blogs writing about. Some are big names. BTW, never thought I would be googling "debt free virgins". LOL.

On 7/16/2018 at 8:20 PM, mango_fandango said:

Oh the world of dating and romance is complicated, isn’t it? Sometimes I think I’d be better off not bothering and becoming a crazy guinea pig lady :pb_lol::pb_lol:

I’m already a crazy cat lady. As I said in another thread, “Fuck men, pet cats.”

18 hours ago, Quiver Full of Kittens said:

Ha! When I married Mr. Kittens at 31 I was a virgin...but had debt from college and my car and a tattoo. Mr. Kittens was not a virgin, but had absolutely zero debt and no tattoos. Too bad we can’t swap attributes since according to LoriLogic  we’re doomed. 

Thank you for making me feel less weird and abnormal (not that you are or were)

6 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Let the fun begin.

Yeah, Lori, stop drawing attention to yourself. 

4 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

Lindsay, sweetie, we've been saying all along that practices of past civilizations are irrelevant.  Has a little truth somehow slipped in, despite the best efforts of you and your 'godly mentor'? 

12340983420987423.jpg

This reminds me of when some asshole was crying about same-sex marriage not being biblical. So I pointed out all the bigamy, polygamy, etc in the Bible. Apparently that doesn’t count because those people weren’t Godly. Good to know people like Abraham, David, etc weren’t godly.

1 hour ago, Black Aliss said:

Penzey's is great and, especially now that the owner has taken such a strong stand against everything about the Trump administration, business for him is so brisk that the seasonings are really fresh. One of their freebies recently was adobo.I don't know how authentic it is but it's become my go-to for all kinds of grilled meat and fish.

B*tch has gotten her "going viral" wish. As they say, be careful what you wish for!

https://lutheranmoxie.wordpress.com/2018/07/17/believed-that-lived-that-still-got-sacrificed-by-my-dad/

https://www.wonkette.com/transformed-wife

“Christian lady being a dipshit again” :pb_lol:

I wonder why Ken Alexander's name is no longer listed as admin on Lori's FB page. :unsure:

8 minutes ago, Loveday said:

I wonder why Ken Alexander's name is no longer listed as admin on Lori's FB page. :unsure:

Because he's a coward, that's why.  He doesn't want the shit storm that Lori has gone out of her way to stir up, to come back on his business.  

6 minutes ago, Koala said:

Because he's a coward, that's why.  He doesn't want the shit storm that Lori has gone out of her way to stir up, to come back on his business.  

I'm thinking it might occur to him that it's about time to retire. :pb_lol:

@polecat and @Black Aliss,  I got my Embrace Hope box from Penzey's today with Mexican Vanilla, Salsa and Pico spice/herbal mixture, an Embrace Hope Pin, a Kind magnet,  and three cards (two with recipe suggestions for vanilla and salsa/pico and one about how we're a nation of immigrants) along with some herbs and spices I'd ordered.  The embrace Hope pin itself is usually about $10.  

I ordered 10 or so pins earlier this year for the women in the family to wear as my daughter was going through her brain tumor.  My daughter is fine now, but I still wear my pin on occasion.  Yes, maybe I could have gotten the pins for free, but Bill Penzey generously donated Kind pins to our contigent of women who went to DC for the Women's March in '17

So I don't know how she has managed to recently be everywhere but her articles are even annoying the conservative Christians I know and I live in Georgia so that's huge. Cant believe I'm seeing her all over my Facebook. It's surreal.

Since people will google Lori and a lot of them of them will end up here on FJ :) :) 

How about a pinned post with the  WORST OF Lori Alexander? 

The hitting your spouse once isn't abuse, deleting suicide hotlines,  spanking babies for 4 hours,

shaming her own daughter for infertility and wearing leggings, hole in the diaphragm,

my boss was possessed by demons, her spending habits, black salve cures cancer...

The lies, deleting comments, blocking people for quoting the bible...

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived