IGNORED

Lori Alexander 51: Looking for the Transformed Husband

7 hours ago, luv2laugh said:

Can dementia make Lori act weirder than usual? 

That or a bladder infection.  And with her chicken juice cleaning rags, it would surprise me to find out she has some nasties running around in her body!

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Lori was obsessed with The Peaceful Wife? Maybe they had a falling out since peaceful wife is a part-time working pharmacist....

I saw a comment from one of her leghumpers earlier that people are trying to destroy their community. No, dummy. Lori wanted to create a name for herself, to establish herself as some sort of brand, and to gain notoriety. She doesn’t care about you or your “community”. 

It does make me sad for those who got caught up in the viral shitstorm. It just shows how shitty of a person Lori is. 

12 hours ago, SongRed7 said:

I gotta think that at some point Ken is going to do a cost-benefit analysis and shut her down. This stuff has got to be affecting  their children as well as K&L daily lives (work, acquaintances, extended family) in a way there is no recovering.  It's all fun and games....until it isn't.   He has already bailed on his outward association (moderator) on the FB page. 

12 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

Was just thinking that. The Mirror might call his work. People can just show up at there house since they don't hide their address. 

I have often wondered if Ken will be driven to the point where he begs Lori to shut down her online activities. It was four years ago when he posted on FJ and back then he claimed that FJ was supposedly trying to ruin his business. Back then, Lori's blog wasn't that well known and I don't think she was doing a lot of Facebook promotions.

I suspect that these days a few of Ken's business contacts or clients are aware of Ken and Lori's online activities due to US weekly's previous coverage of that viral post.  Ken's shitty comments about working women have been on Lori's blogs for years and some of the Facebook comments he has left probably haven't been deleted. I wouldn't blame a client if they found Ken's shitty comments and ended ties right way with Ken. 

17 hours ago, fluffy said:

Lori had an instagram post deleted because it contained hate speech. She is also getting a verbal comeuppance coming and going from some very devout fangirls! Lots have tattoos, had debt, and may not have been virgins when they wed. One woman smartly observed that Lori is not bringing readers to Christ but rather turning them away. Another lady mentioned that her post would be better and less offensive if it were to observe what is pleasing to God according to the Bible rather than pleasing to men -- or what Lori imagines is pleasing to men. I guarantee you she polled her two sons and Ken and this was their preference. I know it goes without saying, but I just have to state that Lori is the world's worst writer. Just the worst.  By her own admission, she seems like a horrible and harping wife, an abusive nutcase of a mother, and an ungrateful and complaining child.  She herself says she failed at teaching and she likewise fails to draw others to her faith as a "mentor." Lord, calling yourself that is rich. I think "mentor" is a label earned and given to you by others. I am not sure that she is actually good or talented at anything,. She causes so much harm, seemingly on purpose. She is the least Christlike "christian" person I know. I don't know many people who have been such a drain on society and family as Lori has been. Her poor family. Her kids needs to establish healthy boundaries because she is a soul-sucking vampire.  

Why does this make me so happy?  She's learning about reaping what you sow.  Or Karma, if you prefer.  Although she probably doesn't because Karma is not Christian so it must be evil!  She deserves every comeuppance she gets and more.

7 hours ago, Frumper said:

"Most girls have not read the Bible with their father (Ephesians 6:4) or husband to explain it to them (1 Corinthians 14:35)."

WT bloody FUCK?  With their father or husband to explain it to them??  Sorry, Lori, I am perfectly capable of understanding it all on my own; no mansplaining needed.

If Lori's "sick, old mother" (<----Lori's words) is on her "deathbed" (<--- also Lori's word), then why is Lori on vacation?  Just weeks ago, she said that they would never travel if it was up to her. Surely Ken wouldn't force her to leave her mom under the circumstances, so how is it that they've ended up in Door County???

So. Lori KNEW there was another writer using the title Transformed Wife and she used it anyway?  Talk about lack of imagination, lack of ethics, and lack of any moral fiber whatsoever!  

She is disgusting. 

And to have the gall to email the original Transformed Wife and flippantly tell her about it. She really does take whatever she wants; doesn't she?

Whoever it was who was talking about Adobo...find the ones in the store from GOYA. They're the best. They have different formulas, with pepper, w/o pepper, with lime, whatever (at least they do here). I get the yellow label one. I use that, Sazon and Old Bay pretty much exclusively and all the time.

I vote go radical and make adobo recipes from scratch.  There are some excellent ones on the internet.  

1 minute ago, Coconut Flan said:

I vote go radical and make adobo recipes from scratch.  There are some excellent ones on the internet.  

nah, it's not worth it for the 2 of us

7 hours ago, Frumper said:

I just noticed this part of her blog post:

"Most girls have not read the Bible with their father (Ephesians 6:4) or husband to explain it to them (1 Corinthians 14:35)."

When I was in middle school my church had a churchwide goal to encourage people to read the Bible all the way through during that year.  I wanted to do it and my father and I read the Bible together every single night before bed until we had read it cover to cover.  So I wonder why that bible reading with my father didn't keep me from college, a career, independence, etc.?  Although I have never had any debt and I do hate tattoos - maybe that's why!

I really do wonder whether Lori, Ken and the humpers have actually read every word of the entire Bible.  Maybe they have, but Lori sure seems to quote only from very specific parts.

I would imagine that it's probably because your father knew you had a brain and did not have to explain it to you!  That's the part that stuck out at me.

5 minutes ago, feministxtian said:

nah, it's not worth it for the 2 of us

LOL  I do it for one.  

OMG on the other transformed wife!! I feel so bad for her. This is just unraveling so quickly.  She is creating such hell for other people. Including probably Michelle Jones.  

Scary Mommy has the post up on their facebook. I left a few comments and linked to my tumblr of screenshots. Please anyone else, go join in there. 

15 minutes ago, usmcmom said:

And to have the gall to email the original Transformed Wife and flippantly tell her about it. She really does take whatever she wants; doesn't she?

Gutsy, isn't she?  

"I know this is yours, but I want it, so I'm just going to take it."  <---Lori in a nutshell.

And yeah how nuts that she didn't have imagination for another name. Its like she emailed saying "hey, we are going to be roomates now, don't mind my mess."

1 hour ago, CelticGoddess said:

That or a bladder infection.  And with her chicken juice cleaning rags, it would surprise me to find out she has some nasties running around in her body!

I thought about her chicken juice rags when I wiped out my fridge the other day.  I'm so deprived, I didn't have any special rags.  I had to use spray cleaner and paper towels to get rid of the chicken juice from when I defrosted some!

I ran through the facebook pages of George Takei and Brad Takei and didn't see any mention of her on either page.  They pick things like that up often.

1 minute ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

OMG on the other transformed wife!! I feel so bad for her. This is just unraveling so quickly.  She is creating such hell for other people. Including probably Michelle Jones.  

I agree.  This is all unraveling very quickly.  I can't help but wonder how long Command Man @Ken will allow it to go on.

Face it folks, the only reason Lori "transformed" is because @Ken probably told her he'd had enough of her shit. I've read his "defense" of his idiot wife and how "great" their marriage is...and told him straight up that if my marriage was like that my ass would have rolled out years ago. Fuck that shit. 

I actually enjoyed when my dad and I read the Bible together when I was a kid. My moms response to everything in life was a bible verse but my dad would take the time to explain the reason why. My mom was capable of explaining she just never did. 

3 minutes ago, Lgirlrocks said:

I actually enjoyed when my dad and I read the Bible together when I was a kid. My moms response to everything in life was a bible verse but my dad would take the time to explain the reason why. My mom was capable of explaining she just never did. 

Yes, but reading together like you describe is not quite what she meant.  The intent (I think) is because boys/men are smart and girls/women aren't.  I remember the outcry several years ago when the Southern Baptist Convention came out with their directive about men being in charge and women submissive.  They were following Paul and not God, and many of the SBC churches still are.  That was one of the things that they inferred - we women are just to dumb to understand it on our own!

The Peaceful Wife is the part time pharmacist. The Joy Filled wife is some blogger with 7 kids in 11 years so right up Lori's alley.  What has given me hope is that so many men have commented and do not agree with her.  My hope is that some young woman or a women who is stuck in a bad relationship realizes there is a whole Internet of people who do not agree with Lori and her awful, hateful teaching.

What do you all make of this? Looks a lot like Lori's usual doodles to me. 

1531959246955.jpg

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived