IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

1 hour ago, albireo said:

Hampton Jireh, Brighton Grey, and Sedalia Jubilee. Each of Prentiss and Chandler's children has been named after a town related to a preacher they like.

Sedalia? Like the town in Missouri? It's like the dollar store clearance bin version of when people name their kids London or Paris.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, albireo said:

Hampton Jireh, Brighton Grey, and Sedalia Jubilee. Each of Prentiss and Chandler's children has been named after a town related to a preacher they like.

Too bad they didn't like any preachers in Charlotte NC or Austin TX.

Christiana Kendall has made her IG public, and I was able to find some information about recent Kendall babies.
Prentiss's 4th: Aberavon Mercy Allen, born November 7, 2016
Cherie's 4th: Evangeline Sophia Jeffords, born March 21, 2018
Prentiss's 5th: Bedford Elijah Allen, born August 5, 2018

What’s her username?

Or a hero in cheesy  2nd rate romance novel...Brooding and Dangerous Lord Aberavon of Chino abducts the Beautiful and innocent Lady  Heistheway into passionate nights of fervent , passionate prayer !!!!

2 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Is Aberavon a boy or a girl? 

Girl. She was on the list but until now we didn’t have a name.

46 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

I wonder what nickname they can use for Aberavon? Abe, Ron? Too masculine. Maybe Ravon pronounced Raven.

Wouldn't plain old Abby work as well?

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It seems like Melanie just got married. That was crazy fast. 

Yep she just got married a few months ago. It took much longer for her to find true love. Melissa got pregnant just a few months after marriage and it seems she has had happy uneventful homebirths each time. Jordan is just so....I don't know...maybe he has a great sense of humor. Or maybe he was the first guy to come along back then...

2 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

Yep she just got married a few months ago. It took much longer for her to find true love. Melissa got pregnant just a few months after marriage and it seems she has had happy uneventful homebirths each time. Jordan is just so....I don't know...maybe he has a great sense of humor. Or maybe he was the first guy to come along back then...

Jordan is so.... extra.

He would annoy the hell out of me if I was his wife. 

4 hours ago, Dandruff said:

Still no little Pecanette.  Hope Pris has an easy time...I still remember what a nightmare Paul's birth was.

Pris isn’t due until late September or early October so it will probably be a while yet.

11 hours ago, anjulibai said:

Is Aberavon a boy or a girl? 

Yikes, what a name! In my opinions, it's even worse than Heistheway or Spurgeon, and I thought those were as bad as it got. Aberavon sounds like the name of a Decepticon from Transformers (tv series and movies)!

10 hours ago, albireo said:

I was reading about the Jeubs on Fundie Wiki and it seems Noah's wife Chrissy is pregnant. She's wearing a shirt that says "Bun in the Oven" in this picture: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2284067028287816&set=pcb.2284067711621081&type=3&theater

They *also* just got married.

Oh yes I forgot to mention it on this thread. His sister Cynthia Jeub mentioned it awhile ago on the Jeub thread. She was pregnant before the wedding.

On 9/8/2018 at 1:41 AM, AliceInFundyland said:

Aberavon sounds like an asthma inhaler.

I have a really hard time pronouncing this name, since English isn't my first language. 

Poor child! I hope she goes by Abby.

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

I have a really hard time pronouncing this name, since English isn't my first language. 

Poor child! I hope she goes by Abby.

English is my first language and I have no idea how to pronounce it. 

Ah-BEAR-uh-vahn? Ay-burr-AY-vahn? Something between the two?

(edited to correct my “spelling” of “vahn”)

On 9/8/2018 at 1:43 AM, justmy2cents said:

Too bad they didn't like any preachers in Charlotte NC or Austin TX.

I'm glad they didn't like any preachers in Medicine Hat, Cincinnati, or Deadhorse. 

34 minutes ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm glad they didn't like any preachers in Medicine Hat, Cincinnati, or Deadhorse. 

Those names could be next.

1 hour ago, nastyhobbitses said:

Or Intercourse, Hell, or Beaverlick. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived