IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

36 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Or Intercourse, Hell, or Beaverlick. 

Or Fucking.

Fun Fucking Fact: Fucking, Austria had to get a reinforced concrete welcome sign because people kept stealing it as a souvenir. Not sure if they removed the anti-speeding sign underneath that said "bitte, nicht so schnell!" (please, not so quickly!)

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm glad they didn't like any preachers in Medicine Hat, Cincinnati, or Deadhorse. 

I might pick Medicine Hat over Moosejaw, but Deadhorse is a nope all around.

4 hours ago, Kylolo said:

English is my first language and I have no idea how to pronounce it. 

Ah-BEAR-uh-vahn? Ay-burr-AY-vahn? Something between the two?

(edited to correct my “spelling” of “vahn”)

Christiana said "Ab-er-A-ven," and the original Welsh for the town is Aberafan. I kind of assumed "ab-er-ay-ven" but it could be "ab-er-ah-ven."

It's very unusual and very fundie, but I actually like it better than Spurgeon. It doesn't sound like anything strange or mockable.

22 hours ago, Kylolo said:

English is my first language and I have no idea how to pronounce it. 

Ah-BEAR-uh-vahn? Ay-burr-AY-vahn? Something between the two?

(edited to correct my “spelling” of “vahn”)

I've been thinking about this way too much. As as I was drifting off to sleep last night, I realized they could pronounce it ab-bruh-VOHN. The middle letters could be similar to Barbara. 

On 9/9/2018 at 4:05 AM, Tangy Bee said:

Jordan is just so....I don't know...maybe he has a great sense of humor. Or maybe he was the first guy to come along back then...

My thoughts exactly. Melissa, like all of her siblings, is extremely good looking and looks-wise could have probably had anybody she wanted (and no, I don't believe in choosing your spouse based on looks). Jordan also used to ping my gaydar quite loudly (remember all those blog  pictures of Thomas brothers with text "hunk alert!" :5624795033223_They-see-me-rollinroll:) but he looks quite happy with Melissa. But why oh why does he still have that 90's boy band hair (and sometimes it's even dyed!)?!?!

I've been wondering about his best friend Nathan Daher and his wife who live back in California. Does anyone know if they have any blessings yet? By fundie standards, they've been married for quite some time now, like 1,5-2 years.

On 9/8/2018 at 2:13 AM, tabitha2 said:

Or a hero in cheesy  2nd rate romance novel...Brooding and Dangerous Lord Aberavon of Chino abducts the Beautiful and innocent Lady  Heistheway into passionate nights of fervent , passionate prayer !!!!

I need that novel .

On 9/9/2018 at 4:16 PM, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm glad they didn't like any preachers in Medicine Hat, Cincinnati, or Deadhorse. 

Or Yellowknife .

4 hours ago, albireo said:

Joel Negan Decker was born on September 8th, probably named after his grandfather Decker who is also Joel: https://www.instagram.com/p/BnrMRHclbr6/?taken-by=april__decker

EDIT: whoops, @VBOY9977 beat me to it, just in the other thread

This is when it hurts to have no pop culture knowledge. At least Negan is the middle name and this child probably won’t meet many TWD fans. 

Braggie Abbie (m is for mama) is having another boy.

Also her last name is Halberstadt.  Someone found her wedding announcement in her thread.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2018 at 12:53 PM, catlady said:

I might pick Medicine Hat over Moosejaw, but Deadhorse is a nope all around.

At least they wouldn't beat her!

51 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Beth (Wahlquist) Ehlinger had her baby, but I don't know when, late July perhaps, or early August and if the baby is a girl or a boy. I'm curious about the name after Charlotte, Chloe and Cheri

https://valkommenestate.blogspot.com/2018/09/august.html

image.png.e0be6555fe3fbc7bc8cd934d09686bca.png

After looking closely at some pics, I’m going to say it’s a boy.

3 minutes ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Katelin Day had her son, about august the 20th and named him Jonathan.... according a family member's instagram

I love this! John Day was an early Oregon explorer and has a river and town named after him! (Also the John Day fossil beds)

The uber fecund Courtney (Sweet tea and buttermilk) has posted what I believe to be a pregnancy announcement. She has a story up on instagram that consists of 10 heart emojis in two rows. Her current non-utero kid count is 9, so it isn't a reference to overall family size. Her most recent baby (Chloe?) was born in early June. 

In all fairness, it's likely that she is pregnant again, even if this isn't intended to be an announcement, but I can't think of any other way to interpret the heart post.

1 hour ago, SolomonFundy said:

The uber fecund Courtney (Sweet tea and buttermilk) has posted what I believe to be a pregnancy announcement. She has a story up on instagram that consists of 10 heart emojis in two rows. Her current non-utero kid count is 9, so it isn't a reference to overall family size. Her most recent baby (Chloe?) was born in early June. 

In all fairness, it's likely that she is pregnant again, even if this isn't intended to be an announcement, but I can't think of any other way to interpret the heart post.

I saw that heart post as well and was also inclined to think it might be a hint at a pregnancy. However in the past she has announced pregnancies extremely early, seemingly as soon as the stick dried. So if she really got a positive pregnancy test I'm leaning towards thinking shed just make an announcement rather than vaguebooking about it

1 hour ago, SolomonFundy said:

If you look at her Instagram bio, she uses a pregnancy emoji. I’m thinking that’s as close to a pregnancy announcement as we might get. 

Women like Courtney make my uterus quiver in fear. There is no way I could imagine being preggo again so soon after birth. Sexytimes, yes. Full on preggo, nah. 

Ugh my youngest is the same age as her second youngest. And she also has a 3 month old and is pregnant. 

I can’t believe how fertile she is. I still haven’t got my period back! I did just stop breastfeeding 2 weeks ago though.

if I was quiverfull I’d probably only end up with 4 or 5 if I started at 25 like her. What do you guys think you’d end up with? 

I wouldn't have figured it out from the hearts post myself, but that pregnancy emoji? For sure. Let's hope it's not another set of twins.

4 hours ago, SolomonFundy said:

That's INSANE. That's another set of Irish twins isn't it? How far apart are her other kids again?

Damn, Christopher, give your poor wife a break and keep it in your pants!

I think this is Courtney's 11th pregnancy in 10 years. Hopefully it's not another set of twins.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived