IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

Do Abbie and JD have a wedding date already? 

This baby is so stinking cute!!! I can barely handle it. Damn hormons.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
36 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Do Abbie and JD have a wedding date already? 

January 19, 2019 is on the registry but I assume it’s a placeholder and not the actual date.

27 minutes ago, Markie said:

Have Robert and Kendalyn had a fifth kid?  Last I saw was a girl born in January 2017.

No, they only have the four.

According to a Wearden cousin's instagram, the Wearden baby is Brendan. Link on the fundamentalists wiki.

6 hours ago, Markie said:

Have Robert and Kendalyn had a fifth kid?  Last I saw was a girl born in January 2017.

Last time I saw a picture of Kendalyn, she didn’t look pregnant. I kind of assume she will announce by the end of the year though. She’s due for a pregnancy announcement. 

1 minute ago, anjulibai said:

William Wilson? Really? I mean, I love the name William, but just no. 

I believe he’s named after his dad. I’m also guessing his middle name is Camden and not Cadmen. 

Why not call him Luke Jr. then? IDK, I just can't with names like that (see Alexandria Alexander, Martha Morton's daughter). 

6 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Why not call him Luke Jr. then? IDK, I just can't with names like that (see Alexandria Alexander, Martha Morton's daughter). 

I bet they will call him by his middle name.

52 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Matthias and Michelle Wissmann are having their first in March 

A139A5A1-C4CC-4672-BF09-18306C980FE9.jpeg

They got married the same day as John Maxwell and Chelsy Bontrager. Chelsy is due in January. Neither couple will have a baby on their first anniversary (unless a premature birth happens). I feel so bad for the honeymoon baby couples. It must be hard to spend only 9 months together as a married couple and they might not even be as enjoyable with morning sickness, heartburn, fatigue, and general aches and pains that go along with pregnancy. 

16 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Matthias and Michelle Wissmann are having their first in March 

A139A5A1-C4CC-4672-BF09-18306C980FE9.jpeg

While they are both attractive and I can't oversee the fact that they look so much alike. She could be one of his sisters!

2 hours ago, ophelia said:

While they are both attractive and I can't oversee the fact that they look so much alike. She could be one of his sisters!

Oh I have to disagree. I feel like the Wissmanns all look ridiculously alike and Michelle doesn’t have the Wissmann eyes or nose that so many of them have. I will say that the Kingery sisters do look a lot alike. I’ll post a picture. 

0EC279A8-CF50-49EB-A848-21E1DE205576.jpeg

I find the Wissmann siblings to definitely have a lot of similarities in their appearances, especially the brothers. The sisters, with the exception of Susanna, also look a lot alike. And Susanna looks so different from the others that whenever they post a pic of her and Stephen, I always have to do a double take and r ad the caption to make sure it’s not a courtship or engagement announcement..

case and point:

59 minutes ago, Oh_Dear! said:

I find the Wissmann siblings to definitely have a lot of similarities in their appearances, especially the brothers. The sisters, with the exception of Susanna, also look a lot alike. And Susanna looks so different from the others that whenever they post a pic of her and Stephen, I always have to do a double take and r ad the caption to make sure it’s not a courtship or engagement announcement..

case and point:

Omg the same thing happened to me too! Especially with this two pictures; 

Spoiler

DE9ED23B-27DB-4B1F-9C0B-A8EF9896D457.jpeg.b0a4f4b080d11ffbc98b00a2b9cecac0.jpeg

D56F1C73-D759-4508-96DF-8E03C2B9B06C.jpeg.3170d5128aa524a1d9e5ea91b164db60.jpeg

3 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Omg the same thing happened to me too! Especially with this two pictures; 

Hide contents

DE9ED23B-27DB-4B1F-9C0B-A8EF9896D457.jpeg.b0a4f4b080d11ffbc98b00a2b9cecac0.jpeg

D56F1C73-D759-4508-96DF-8E03C2B9B06C.jpeg.3170d5128aa524a1d9e5ea91b164db60.jpeg

I guess Susannah and Stephen are BFFs so I think there are quite a few pictures of them together. 

Here is a picture of the Wissmanns and I feel like it’s soneasy to tell they are siblings. 

F06C081D-4CD3-4D3C-B745-805ACAEA552B.jpeg

Is Bonell family known on Free Jinger? They are australian and they have 16 children. And I don't know if they are very fundie or not, but they are friend with Jeub family......

The elder daughter, Brooke married on october 2017 with Jamie , and Claire who married Karl, 2nd son Bonell,  on march 2018 , are both pregnant. And both due date are march 2019......

4 hours ago, Hortense Peyrac said:

Is Bonell family known on Free Jinger?

Not really. There is a 2 post thread from 2013 and you mentioned them when the Radfords announced Baby #21 back in May.

32 minutes ago, Oh_Dear! said:

Ellie, the one who writes the Bates and Duggar Blogs, is preggo with her first. 

So I’m kind of curious about the people who run that blog. Is there a thread about them (not their blog)? I would like to know more about them and what made them start this blog so long ago. 

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So I’m kind of curious about the people who run that blog. Is there a thread about them (not their blog)? I would like to know more about them and what made them start this blog so long ago. 

I’ve been following these blogs for a while now.  This is what I remember about how they got started, though it’s been quite a while since I read her post about it, so I may not be entirely accurate.

Ellie decided to be homeschooled for the last couple years of high school, and she and her mom, Lily, originally started the Duggar blog as a project they could work on together.  I think it was somehow connected to her homeschooling curriculum, but I’m not sure.  The Bates blog was started later, and Ellie’s personal blog started  after she was married.  I think it’s just Ellie blogging now, but she did start the first 2 with her mom.

She does know both families,  but I don’t know if she knew them before she started blogging.  She’s been on at least one Duggar wedding dress shopping expedition, and I think has attended both Duggar and Bates family weddings.

They also had started a Willis family blog, but it wasn’t very active, and was taken down a while ago, possibly before we found out just how vile Toby really is.

that’s about all I know. 

I like the name Gabriel, poor Heistheway stuck with a horrible name while her siblings have normal names.

On 8/30/2018 at 2:16 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

They got married the same day as John Maxwell and Chelsy Bontrager. Chelsy is due in January. Neither couple will have a baby on their first anniversary (unless a premature birth happens). I feel so bad for the honeymoon baby couples. It must be hard to spend only 9 months together as a married couple and they might not even be as enjoyable with morning sickness, heartburn, fatigue, and general aches and pains that go along with pregnancy. 

From experience yes. It is hard to have a honeymoon baby... top that off with post partum depression and it's very hard. We st least had dating for 3 years and lived together first I can't imagine hardly knowing one another and going through that.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived