IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

I'm really wondering if this might be Caroline's last one. Pregnancy is so hard on her and sometimes I get the feeling that they might be really struggling financially. I somehow like her. 

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well at least they are making it to their first anniversary without a newborn. I guess that's something. I do like her dress and had to chuckle at her saying bro-in-law about Chris. 

35 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I do like her dress and had to chuckle at her saying bro-in-law about Chris. 

And she's the first person ever of the Maxwells to say Chris, not Christopher.

59 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

well at least they are making it to their first anniversary without a newborn. I guess that's something. I do like her dress and had to chuckle at her saying bro-in-law about Chris. 

None of the Maxwell wives have had a baby before they hit the one year anniversary. Unlike the Duggars :-/

8 hours ago, Iamhispurity said:

Chelsy Maxwell is expecting a child, she is due January 23rd.

Well, isn't that lovely! It's been almost a year since Mitchell and Brynn were married. Hope they're not feeling left out.

I don't know why the quote box is here!  I didn't intend to quote anybody.  I did look up Chelsy's blog, I didn't realize that she made her dress.  She is a very good seamstress and it was a very pretty dress.

1 hour ago, Milly-Molly-Mandy said:

Is the women with all the C kids pregnant again? Baby must be almost 3 months old by now /s

If she is, she hasn’t announced. However she took all 9 to the lake yesterday. I would never do this because I would worry someone would drown during the split second I took my eyes off one to look at another. I honestly don’t know how she does it. I’m stressed out just looking at this picture. 

998716C9-B919-411B-A3CE-AF591CE7F9B7.jpeg

Courtney's youngest is 2 months - it'll be a couple more months before an announcement. I'm guessing by Thanksgiving, at the latest by Christmas. 

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If she is, she hasn’t announced. However she took all 9 to the lake yesterday. I would never do this because I would worry someone would drown during the split second I took my eyes off one to look at another. I honestly don’t know how she does it. I’m stressed out just looking at this picture. 

998716C9-B919-411B-A3CE-AF591CE7F9B7.jpeg

She did not say that she was the only adult, I hope there was at least one other person there with her.  As far as I can tell, she still has not announced the name of the latest baby.  Just that it is a girl.

2 minutes ago, Briefly said:

She did not say that she was the only adult, I hope there was at least one other person there with her.  As far as I can tell, she still has not announced the name of the latest baby.  Just that it is a girl.

I bet someone else went with her but I would still be crazy worried. Someone announced the baby’s name on FJ. I forget what it is though. 

On 8/21/2018 at 7:28 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Braggy Abbie from M is for Mama blog is pregnant with #8 and due in January. 

Looks like she put her actual due date on her blog, January 21st.

On 8/21/2018 at 6:06 PM, anjulibai said:

The baby's name is Caydie. 

Thanks, I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere.  She is a really cute baby.

Ben Klein's wife Lily (sister of Ben's sister Abi Koilpillai's husband) had their first baby on the 20th, according to twitter. Deborah Ann-Marie. Cute baby, but I really dislike the name Deborah - it seems frumpy and dated to me. I expect she's named after Mrs Klein, who is known as Debbie.

ETA: I forgot to mention this before but Zachary Klein's wife Elizabeth had their third child in January. Elanna. Older brothers are John Mark and Timmy (I assume Timothy).

1 hour ago, Triplet3 said:

Ben Klein's wife Lily (sister of Ben's sister Abi Koilpillai's husband) had their first baby on the 20th, according to twitter. Deborah Ann-Marie. Cute baby, but I really dislike the name Deborah - it seems frumpy and dated to me. I expect she's named after Mrs Klein, who is known as Debbie.

ETA: I forgot to mention this before but Zachary Klein's wife Elizabeth had their third child in January. Elanna. Older brothers are John Mark and Timmy (I assume Timothy).

I’m thinking maybe the Walkers will name their new baby Deborah since they seem to go with P names for boys and D names for girls. I’m also thinking Donna may be a contender since his grandpa Don recently died. 

8 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m thinking maybe the Walkers will name their new baby Deborah since they seem to go with P names for boys and D names for girls. I’m also thinking Donna may be a contender since his grandpa Don recently died. 

I'm hoping for Danielle, or maybe Damaris. 

2 minutes ago, Triplet3 said:

I'm hoping for Danielle, or maybe Damaris. 

I definitely think Danielle/Daniella is in the running. But Donna Sue or Debbie Sue sound rather cute!

I forgot that Alyssa Morton was preggo with her 3rd.  Jeez.  It's going to be another banner Morton year.  That will be the 5th Morton Grandchild born this year.  Isn't Rachel due to have another baby.  I don't think she's had one this year, right?  And Martha could always get pregnant as well.   Then it would be 7/7 married Mortons pregnant. 

2 minutes ago, JMO said:

I forgot that Alyssa Morton was preggo with her 3rd.  Jeez.  It's going to be another banner Morton year.  That will be the 5th Morton Grandchild born this year.  Isn't Rachel due to have another baby.  I don't think she's had one this year, right?  And Martha could always get pregnant as well.   Then it would be 7/7 married Mortons pregnant. 

Don’t forget the fact that a Morton son is getting married this year and those Morton’s seem to have a lot of honeymoon babies...

4 minutes ago, JMO said:

Isn't Rachel due to have another baby.  I don't think she's had one this year, right?  And Martha could always get pregnant as well.   Then it would be 7/7 married Mortons pregnant. 

Rachel is not known to be pregnant. Her youngest, Levi, was born in late March 2017. Based on her spacing getting longer between recent pregnancies I wouldn’t expect her next until late spring or even early summer 2019.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived