IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

6 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Don’t forget the fact that a Morton son is getting married this year and those Morton’s seem to have a lot of honeymoon babies...

I meant to put 7/7 Mortons having a baby.  But you are right!  Campbell will be preggo at the holidays!

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 hours ago, Briefly said:

Thanks, I hadn't seen it mentioned anywhere.  She is a really cute baby.

She posted the name on her facebook.  

Side note: I still can't get over the fact that she has a Cade and a Caydie.  How is that not confusing?

5 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

She posted the name on her facebook.  

Side note: I still can't get over the fact that she has a Cade and a Caydie.  How is that not confusing?

I know. It bugs me way more than it should. Probably because there are a ton of other C names for girls that sound nothing like the other names. The Duggars did the same damn thing with Josie, Josiah, and Joseph. And with Joy-Anna, Johanna, and Jana. I think they realized how confusing it was and that’s why they call Josiah “Si” and Johanna “Hannie.”

1 hour ago, TuringMachine said:

I still can't get over the fact that she has a Cade and a Caydie.  How is that not confusing?

Me too - legit can't cope with how so many of her kids' names sound the same...

One for the records: Anna (Hackel) Turley, who is married to Sam Turley and was a bridesmaid for Jessa, had her first, a boy named Forrest Grantham Turley, on May 3rd.

23 hours ago, albireo said:

One for the records: Anna (Hackel) Turley, who is married to Sam Turley and was a bridesmaid for Jessa, had her first, a boy named Forrest Grantham Turley, on May 3rd.

Knowing the Turley's love for the Confederacy, there is no way he isn't named after Nathaniel Bedford Forrest

1 hour ago, artdecades said:

Knowing the Turley's love for the Confederacy, there is no way he isn't named after Nathaniel Bedford Forrest

My first thought was Forrest as in Forrest Gump.

1 hour ago, artdecades said:

Are they also fans of Downton Abbey?

32 minutes ago, Briefly said:

My first thought was Forrest as in Forrest Gump.

Forrest Gump was also named for Nathan Bedford Forrest so same same ?

Laura (Camp) Ohlman, DIL of Vaughn, found out she was pregnant on July 27th and miscarried the next day, according to this blog post. http://laura.rvingonadime.com/solace-peace-ohlman/ To be completely honest, I don't see a second line on those tests. Does anyone with better eyes see one? Also, uh...TMI that she told everyone exactly when Solace was conceived.

6 minutes ago, albireo said:

Laura (Camp) Ohlman, DIL of Vaughn, found out she was pregnant on July 27th and miscarried the next day, according to this blog post. http://laura.rvingonadime.com/solace-peace-ohlman/ To be completely honest, I don't see a second line on those tests. Does anyone with better eyes see one? Also, uh...TMI that she told everyone exactly when Solace was conceived.

Geeze, she only gave birth in February to her third.

13 minutes ago, albireo said:

Those lines are barely visible. So it could be one of two things: 1) those are evaporation lines and she was never pregnant 2) she had a chemical pregnancy. 

So she tested ten days past ovulation and then started bleeding the next day. If she hadn’t tested at all, it’s likely she would have had what she thought was a normal cycle. This is if it was a chemical pregnancy. Many women don’t even realize they were pregnant with a chemical pregnancy because their periods come at its normal window of time. It’s also possible that line is an evaporation line because it’s incredibly light and I’m not really seeing any pink in the line. Sometimes pregnancy tests do that. I’ve had it happen to me. It would be awful if she’s extremely upset over this and she wasn’t pregnant in the first place. I feel bad for her. 

38 minutes ago, albireo said:

“But one day I will join you in casting crowns at the feet of Jesus.”

What a very fundie thing to look forward to in heaven. It leads to so many questions like where do these crowns come from? What does Jesus do with them? Is this a daily event in heaven or more of a once in awhile activity?Does Jesus ever nod off from sheer boredom because sitting on a throne having people toss crowns at his feet certainly doesn’t match his earthly interests.Does anyone ever accidentally “cast” a bit too hard and hit Jesus with a crown?  

In very sad news, Lindsay Keen Disharoon had a uterine rupture and lost their baby girl today. She was about 39 weeks I believe..I know we snark on fundies but that is an awful situation for anyone.

1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

In very sad news, Lindsay Keen Disharoon had a uterine rupture and lost their baby girl today. She was about 39 weeks I believe..I know we snark on fundies but that is an awful situation for anyone.

Oh how sad. ?  I'm not familiar with her, does she have other children? 

4 minutes ago, caitrona said:

Oh how sad. ?  I'm not familiar with her, does she have other children? 

She has two boys. 

1 hour ago, SoSoNosy said:

A uterine rupture brings child bearing to an end, right?  I'm not totally versed in this.

There is a real possibility they did a hysterectomy, in which case she’s done having kids. But there is a chance that they didn’t, in which case another pregnancy is possible. This is a study of uterine ruptures. Of 22 women who got pregnant after a uterine rupture, 20 delivered safely by c-section, the other 2 women died along with their fetuses. Personally I wouldn’t risk those odds but I’m not a fundy.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20230321/

18 hours ago, teachergirl said:

I just saw the post on FB, horrific. My heart breaks for the family. 

18 hours ago, teachergirl said:

Such a tragedy. My heart goes out to the family. Can't imagine what they're going through.

On 8/27/2018 at 5:57 PM, Letizia said:

“But one day I will join you in casting crowns at the feet of Jesus.”

What a very fundie thing to look forward to in heaven. It leads to so many questions like where do these crowns come from? What does Jesus do with them? Is this a daily event in heaven or more of a once in awhile activity?Does Jesus ever nod off from sheer boredom because sitting on a throne having people toss crowns at his feet certainly doesn’t match his earthly interests.Does anyone ever accidentally “cast” a bit too hard and hit Jesus with a crown?  

While I do see your point, if it helps her to cope with her loss and feel better, then I'm not going to judge her for saying that.  But I couldn't see anything at all on the tests she posted.  I wonder if she really was pregnant at all, or just very hopeful and so let herself believe that she was?

We may have had a chemical pregnancy.  It was very early but I was late enough that we wondered but then I had my period so we thought I was just late - which I never was - but it was a heavier period so it's possible but we never knew for sure.  Then a couple of months later, I did conceive.  Even though it turned out that I might not have been pregnant the first time, it was really hard when we realized I wasn't.

I'm not familiar with Lindsay Keen Disharoon but my heart goes out to her.  She was so close to the end of the pregnancy.  Has she had c-sections before?  I know sometimes it happens without a c-section, but that can be a risk factor.  I know 2 women who had c-sections the first time and then were able to have vbacs with the rest of their children.

It’s exteemely likely that this is Charity Burnett Weardon’s baby since her husband is a fireman and she was due in August 11th and this was posted August 20th. A commenter on FB asked if this was Braden. She didn’t reply but I’m guessing his name could be Braden but it’s not definite. The Burnett’s now have 6 grabdsons and no grand daughters. We shall see if JD and Abbie give them their first grand daughter. 

00287C15-0F00-4DBD-8C9F-0D1D40DFDFD4.jpeg

The baby is cute, he's got a sweet smiling expression.  Also, I like the fact that his feet are bare.  It''s charming.

21 minutes ago, Briefly said:

The baby is cute, he's got a sweet smiling expression.  Also, I like the fact that his feet are bare.  It''s charming.

Baby feet are super cute. I wouldn’t be surprised if JD and Abbie’s kids look similar when they are born. I think Charity and Abbie look a lot alike. 

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived