IGNORED

Baby Bonanza: Upcoming Babies 11

Bethella

8 hours ago, Glasgowghirl said:

I like the name Gabriel, poor Heistheway stuck with a horrible name while her siblings have normal names.

Does she have a middle name she can switch to? I feel so sorry for her. Stuck with that name and then a few years back her mother made this post about her weight loss journey and so on while she looked like a cute and perfectly normal teenager. This was vile IMHO.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, ophelia said:

Does she have a middle name she can switch to? I feel so sorry for her.

Unfortunately we don’t know if she has a middle name.

14 hours ago, ophelia said:

Does she have a middle name she can switch to? I feel so sorry for her. Stuck with that name and then a few years back her mother made this post about her weight loss journey and so on while she looked like a cute and perfectly normal teenager. This was vile IMHO.

Yes, her mother seems like a horrible woman, blogging about that is awful.

29 minutes ago, ophelia said:

Come on, your are kidding me! Right?

It's seriously hard to tell when your starting point is Heistheway. Like Heistheway Tosalvation? Totally believable. Heistheway Toheaven? Sure. Heistheway Tobadnaming? Absolutely!

Rachel (Wissmann) Busenitz announced yesterday on Instagram that she had a miscarriage within the past week.  It was a nicely done post followed by another today, thanking people for their support.  Her insta is "kansaswife"  not sure if it's pubic or private.  She and Alan have two adorable kiddos and likely won't have too many more due to their ages.

36 minutes ago, fundiefollower said:

Rachel (Wissmann) Busenitz announced yesterday on Instagram that she had a miscarriage within the past week.  It was a nicely done post followed by another today, thanking people for their support.  Her insta is "kansaswife"  not sure if it's pubic or private.  She and Alan have two adorable kiddos and likely won't have too many more due to their ages.

It’s public IIRC. Her kids are really cute. I hate to be Debbie Downer but chance of miscarriage increases as she gets closer to 40 so this may not be her only one. She and her husband got a late start in marrying so she probably won’t have a big family like her sister Beth who is pregnant with her fourth. 

2 hours ago, fundiefollower said:

I checked her instagram since it is public.  She has absolutely beautiful children.

9 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

It’s public IIRC. Her kids are really cute. I hate to be Debbie Downer but chance of miscarriage increases as she gets closer to 40 so this may not be her only one. She and her husband got a late start in marrying so she probably won’t have a big family like her sister Beth who is pregnant with her fourth. 

They did not only get married later in life, but also suffered from infertility during the first years of their marriage. They seem to be a nice, down-to-earth couple and I really hope she gets the support she needs.

4 minutes ago, JillyO said:

6 lbs. 7 oz. What a difference to Izzy and Sam!

Large babies seem to run in the Duggar family. The Duggar girls all have decent sized babies. Large babies run in my family as well. But we grow up to be tall so it makes sense. 

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Large babies run in my family as well. But we grow up to be tall so it makes sense. 

My tall mother and my tall sister (5 foot, 10 inches each) had big babies. I'm of average height, and I had average-sized babies. My sister's 5 kids were in the 8 to 10 pound range as babies, and they're in the 5 foot, 9 inches to 6 feet, 2 inches range as full grown adults. 

I always feel so short at family get togethers. :laughing-jumpingpurple:

20 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Dan and Deena Dillard has Jaxon Michael yesterday (Sep 5th)

This is me being a BEC, but I don't like the spelling. Jackson is a fine name, but spelling it like this is absurd to me.

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Large babies seem to run in the Duggar family. The Duggar girls all have decent sized babies. Large babies run in my family as well. But we grow up to be tall so it makes sense. 

The Duggars are quite short, aren't they? They Bateses are too, IIRC.

4 hours ago, ophelia said:

This is me being a BEC, but I don't like the spelling. Jackson is a fine name, but spelling it like this is absurd to me.

The Duggars are quite short, aren't they? They Bateses are too, IIRC.

I believe the Duggars are quite average height. I think Jill is the tallest girl at 5’7” but she’s not a lot taller than her sisters. 5’5” is average for women and I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the Duggar girls were around that size. They also seem to like tall men (Jeremy and Derrick).

The Bates girls are fairly short though.

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe the Duggars are quite average height. I think Jill is the tallest girl at 5’7” but she’s not a lot taller than her sisters. 5’5” is average for women and I wouldn’t be surprised if a lot of the Duggar girls were around that size. They also seem to like tall men (Jeremy and Derrick).

The Bates girls are fairly short though.

I'd say Jill is about 5'6", maybe a little less, Jessa maybe 5'5" and Jinger maybe 5'4". Jana and Joy are the shortest at 5'3" or so.

The bates girls are all more or less the same height - About 5'3".

Just now, PuttingTheFunInFundies said:

I'd say Jill is about 5'6", maybe a little less, Jessa maybe 5'5" and Jinger maybe 5'4". Jana and Joy are the shortest at 5'3" or so.

The bates girls are all more or less the same height - About 5'3".

Of course I could be wrong but I think I read once in the bios of the Duggars that Jill was the tallest at 5’7”.

New York Mets pitcher Jacob DeGrom and his wife named their son Jaxon.  Like you, I have no problem with the name, but not a fan of "kre8ive" spelling. 

The Jaxon spelling isn't my favorite either, but it won't be an uncommon or weird spelling as these boys grow up. Jaxon (with the x) was the 44th most popular boys name in the U.S. last year, ahead of names like Charles, Jonathan, and Robert.

Some names less popular than Jaxon in 2017 from the Social Security website under the spoiler (because names are interesting!)

Spoiler

1584581952_ScreenShot2018-09-07at1_19_39PM.png.e30a463ba57d35ad569e358b72a064c4.png

50 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Of course I could be wrong but I think I read once in the bios of the Duggars that Jill was the tallest at 5’7”.

Well, maybe...But if you look at pics of Derick and Jill standing side-by-side, 6'2" Derick looks almost a full head taller than Jill - So I feel like the 5'7" is a little inflated. Maybe she was measured at a little over 5'6" and rounded up to 5'7"? Or she gave herself an extra inch because she's Jill? Who knows :my_biggrin:

I think people like Jaxon because it gets shortened to Jax, which is pretty trendy in its own right. Dan and Deena call him that on instagram.

The Jacksons I know tend to go by Jack.  

Christiana Kendall has made her IG public, and I was able to find some information about recent Kendall babies.

Prentiss's 4th: Aberavon Mercy Allen, born November 7, 2016

Cherie's 4th: Evangeline Sophia Jeffords, born March 21, 2018

Prentiss's 5th: Bedford Elijah Allen, born August 5, 2018

11 minutes ago, albireo said:

Christiana Kendall has made her IG public, and I was able to find some information about recent Kendall babies.

Prentiss's 4th: Aberavon Mercy Allen, born November 7, 2016

Cherie's 4th: Evangeline Sophia Jeffords, born March 21, 2018

Prentiss's 5th: Bedford Elijah Allen, born August 5, 2018

Aberavon and Bedford?! What are her other kids' names?

11 minutes ago, Sister Mozz said:

Aberavon and Bedford?! What are her other kids' names?

Hampton Jireh, Brighton Grey, and Sedalia Jubilee. Each of Prentiss and Chandler's children has been named after a town related to a preacher they like.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived