IGNORED

Jinjer 40: Still Waiting for the Baby

Coconut Flan

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If that dress makes her feel cool in all that heat, who cares what it looks like.  I feel so for women who deliver in the summer.  I was born on the hottest day ever recorded in my neck of the woods in the days before air conditioning.  I used to call my mother, every birthday at 1:47 pm and say, "Thank you."

The dress reminds me of Dutchess Catherine’s dress after the birth of Prince George.

She and I have the same color nail polish except mine is on my toes. My fingernails are a hot mess. All broken down to nubs and peeling! :(

Just saw Jinge's latest IG post. That's the face of a woman who wants this baby out NOW! Wonder if they'll plan their next baby to be a winter or fall babe. 

My dentist is Dr. Free. 

He still sends a bill. 

He also has a granddaughter named Sky Free which I think makes her sound like a discount airline. 

I had a friend with four daughters.The oldest,her name is April.Her name when she married?Holliday.So her name was April Holliday....sounds like a vacation.

And I actually knew a woman,thru the boys , out-going out-spoken team mother....her name was Debbie Downer.

When I did German at school, my class did small-group roleplays about being at the doctor’s office... the doctor for my group (not played by me) was called Dr Schmerz, aka Dr Pain :pb_lol: typical made-up student name! 

Not met any weird names here, only heard of same-name-and-surname type names. There are two famous ex-soccer players here (who are brothers) with the surname Neville... their dad’s name? Neville Neville!!! 

I'm of the opinion that her bump isn't nearly as humongous at this stage as Jill/Jessa/Joy bumps were.

20 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I'm of the opinion that her bump isn't nearly as humongous at this stage as Jill/Jessa/Joy bumps were.

I don’t think there’s that much of a difference tbh but Jinger is slightly smaller. I do still think a Jinger could end up with a 9 lb baby as well though

I made a comparison of Jill and Jinger’s first pregnancies at 38 weeks. I wanted to make one for all the girls but Jessa’s and Joy’s were at 39 weeks. 

E40F40AC-065C-4EEE-ACF8-3791791530A2.jpeg

The hashtag says 38 weeks 4 days, so I guess we have an exact due date now? Unless the picture was taken earlier.

Ha, I saw the photo and thought it’s nice to be young - I need something cool and light - but I know I’m going to be frumpy grandma in it ( which I’m ok with ). While she looks breezy and adorable. And that’s hard to do in the heat when you’re a million months pregnant ! 

If she's 38 weeks and 4 days today (7/10), then her due date is most likely July 20th. Probably? Idk, don't hold me to that.

She's still carrying way high so I'm going to stick with my initial guess of 7/20. (Also because it's my mom's birthday)

Baby girl is way up there, hasn’t dropped at all.  Get comfy, Jinger. It’s going to be a while.

Is it just me or does it seem like Jinger has been pregnant for years at this point? I thought maybe they waited a bit to announce but I guess they actually did announce immediately after the positive test. Geeesh!!! 

Excited to hear the name they choose & wishing her a speedy & safe delivery. I’ve always had a soft spot for Jinger. 

Looking at the calendar... baby Vuolo could share a birthday with me! July 31st. We need to start taking bets!! Lol

20 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

Baby girl is way up there, hasn’t dropped at all.  Get comfy, Jinger. It’s going to be a while.

Yeah I noticed that too. Baby is still really high. When does the baby normally drop? From my limited knowledge (no kids of my own) it seems like soon after the baby drops the mom goes into labor(?) Is that accurate? And does that mean that she's not having this baby any time soon? (as in the next few days? strictly based off of how high the baby still is)

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived