IGNORED

Jinjer 40: Still Waiting for the Baby

Coconut Flan

On 7/8/2018 at 5:49 PM, BrandoBarks said:

Our vet‘s name was Dr. Fox :animals-dog:

My husband had an endoscopy last week, performed by Dr Stoner.  He was hopeful of getting better drugs.

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So now that we are, officially I believe, on babywatch: do we think we’ll just get a single announcement: baby’s here, name, weight, picture, etc all at once? Or will this be like Spurgeon and Henry watch when I practically forgot they had the kid by the time they announced the name? I can’t stand that, I hope it’s just an announcement with all the info. 

32 minutes ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

So now that we are, officially I believe, on babywatch: do we think we’ll just get a single announcement: baby’s here, name, weight, picture, etc all at once? Or will this be like Spurgeon and Henry watch when I practically forgot they had the kid by the time they announced the name? I can’t stand that, I hope it’s just an announcement with all the info. 

Yeah, only Jessa pulls that stunt, Jill, Joy, & Kendra (and I think Anna) all announced here s/he is with all the info. 

35 minutes ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

Did the Seewalds also wait to announce Henry's name? I think Jessa has to fight with Ben over the names and that is why it takes a bit longer. Maybe with some maturity under his belt, this won't happen the next time. Who saddles kids with Spurgeon and Willberforce (TG it's only a middle name)???

46 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

Did the Seewalds also wait to announce Henry's name? I think Jessa has to fight with Ben over the names and that is why it takes a bit longer. Maybe with some maturity under his belt, this won't happen the next time. Who saddles kids with Spurgeon and Willberforce (TG it's only a middle name)???

She waited a few days but not as long as she did with Spurgeon,  I think they said they wanted to make sure they had chose the right name for him before announcing it. I think they are indecisive when it comes to names. 

And of course Jinger is going to have the baby while I'm on vacay... odds are good. I'm gone the 17th-25th!

Jill and Jessa put a lot of importance on names: meaning, namesakes and Christian/Bible history are clearly important to them or at least the husbands who get the final world almost certainly. Joy and Kendra and Anna and their husbands don’t really. A nice traditional family name is enough for them. Betcha Jeremy and Jinger will be the former. I can really see Jeremy poring through books looking for female Protestant reformation heroines and throwing names out at Jinger and her rolling her eyes behind his back ;)

6 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Jill and Jessa put a lot of importance on names: meaning, namesakes and Christian/Bible history are clearly important to them or at least the husbands who get the final world almost certainly. Joy and Kendra and Anna and their husbands don’t really. A nice traditional family name is enough for them. Betcha Jeremy and Jinger will be the former. I can really see Jeremy poring through books looking for female Protestant reformation heroines and throwing names out at Jinger and her rolling her eyes behind his back ;)

I don't think (basically HOPE) that Jeremy would saddle his first born daughter with a hideous name- I think  they'll go with something traditional and classic, hinting at affluence.

6 hours ago, Shadoewolf said:

Was hoping the bro's shirt was for a rock band (yes Christian metal exists!) but zoomed in it looks like it's from Aeropostale. Darn!!

I love Christian metal and rock. It's quite a common genre in Finland for gospel music (lol is that a surprise?), and one of my favourite bands is Saviour Machine (which is gothic rock/metal). I absolutely hate worship songs apart from a couple of them, they feel too happy joy joy. I want my Finnish Lutheran stemmed angst and despair. Heavy metal versions of Finnish hymns are the best, because honestly, a lot of them are just... melancholic af.

14 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Joy said they chose Gideon because it was a strong biblical name.

Most of the females in Reformation/ Church history have had normal names: Catherine, Margaret, Elizabeth. He won’t name a kid Argula or Scholastica ;)

15 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

I don't really follow Jeremy and Jinger that well. He's Calvinist, though, is that right? Calvin's wife's name was Idelette, which is kind of a pretty name IMO.  I can totally see him suggesting that and Jinger just shaking her head!

I'm going to guess it will be a Bible name like Anna, Rachel, or Rebekah. 

How would Agnesina sound? The meaning is apparently "A pure and virginal woman" ... a very desirable name I'd say. :my_angel::562479b0cbc9f_whistle1:

I think Jinger/Jeremy’s girls will get either biblical names with cutsie nicknames, or just trendy names.

Boys they may be more serious about...

but I wouldn’t be surprised if they went trendy first name biblical middle name for all kids bc even though in in a way Jeremy has the biggest religious reputatiom to uphold (or so he thinks at least) I think they want to be modern and trendy.

I am going to say the 22nd, 7lbs 7oz, Julia Grace or Julianna Faith.

I can see them taking a classic name like Katherine and using a version that hasn’t been anglicized, like Katarina.  I’ve also had thoughts that Elizabeth could factor in there as well.  Katarina Elizabeth Vuolo actually works, even if it’s a total long shot.

I'm guessing July 25 as well (a day before my birthday) and I'm going to go with Esther Nicole Vuolo for her name. 

I stand by my name prediction of Stella Starbucks.

5 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

I can see them taking a classic name like Katherine and using a version that hasn’t been anglicized, like Katarina.  I’ve also had thoughts that Elizabeth could factor in there as well.  Katarina Elizabeth Vuolo actually works, even if it’s a total long shot.

I was just  thinking about Elizabeth being a odds on for the 1st name Elizabeth Rachel or Rachel Elizabeth, by BFF's youngest is named this, the Duggar's and Voulo's would LOVE her she's a proper lesbian with a nice lesbian wife. They are both covered in Tatts and piercings. Rae has a mohawk, the sides of her head are shaved, and the color of the mohawk varies depending on her mood. She was a lot for fundie parents to take, but not as much as her Satan worshiping druggie big sister with 2 kids no job living on welfare, with the live in baby daddy. :pb_lol:

And this kids is why you don't shove religion down your kids throats, do NOT show any importance to education or working, while keeping as short leash on them (they were almost as strict as the Duggar's).  Then cheat on your husband while he cheats on you, divorce when the kids are 12, 14 & 16 and then cut the leash and let them do what ever they want while the two of you fight over who gets them so the other doesn't have to pay child support, not because you WANT them. 

Oh and I'm also considering Ruth and they can call her Ruthie.

Anna Rachel Vuolo, 7/19 at 9:39 pm, 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 21.5 inches.

Heh. Maybe I'll get at least one of my predictions right!

4 minutes ago, Lisafer said:

Anna Rachel Vuolo, 7/19 at 9:39 pm, 7 lbs. 14 oz. and 21.5 inches.

Heh. Maybe I'll get at least one of my predictions right!

I don't see them going with Anna, not with Anna being married to Smugger, whom Jeremy seems to hate.

For the poster wondering, yes they are in Texas:

F114235D-C3B6-4CEE-9BF1-E21BFEF0E737.jpeg.af937419a15df56e8a7a71d0df4c5902.jpeg

As for guesses:

- Baby will arrive sometime between July 10 and July 30. Smart money says July 21st or later since all of her sisters have gone past their due dates so far.

- The bitchy part of me hopes the baby is on the big side like the Dillard boys and Spurgeon, just because of all the bump comparison talk on here. For Jinger’s sake I’ll hope she weighs a normal and healthy amount. 

- The baby will have a name. Will it be a name that’s pretty typical for American culture? Will it be super unique? Will we all grasp our pearls in collective horror? No one knows (yet)!

- The birth will somehow reflect well on Jeremy, but I’ll still find a reason to accuse him of being pretentious (because he is!!!)

- Jill won’t be involved with the delivery. She has three babies to take care of and I don’t see the biggest of her babies being cool with her flying off to Texas for the birth, even if she brings the younger two. I could see Jinger wanting her mom and maybe Jessa (if she can figure out the kid situation) and/or Jana there though. 

(And no, Jeremy didn’t answer the poster asking why he wasn’t vegan yet. :pb_lol::pb_rollseyes:)

4 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

could see Jinger wanting her mom and maybe Jessa (if she can figure out the kid situation) and/or Jana there though. 

Long ago I thought Jinger said something about wanting her mom and Jana there.  I could be wrong though.

I could see her wanting Jana and Jessa there before wanting Jill. She never struck me as being very close to Jill.

47 minutes ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

I have always liked Katarina and Elizabeth was my grandmother's name so I just had to give you a Rufus bless. 

1.) Elizabeth is a strong possibility. (Mother of John the Baptist and godmother of Christian missionaries. We won't even mention that pesky queen since certain neo-cals, shit themselves at the possibility of female leadership.) 

2.) I could Ruth and Esther being contenders, especially Esther as a queen known for her beauty. It's also not super common, and I could see that appealing to Jeremy. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived