IGNORED

Karissa Collins: Quiverfull Public Facebook, Instagram, and Blog

luv2laugh

17 minutes ago, Howl said:

Ansel is a beautiful name for a boy.  The only other Ansel I know of is the photographer Ansel Adams. 

There’s an actor named Ansel Elgort that just starred in West Side Story. I’ve always liked Ansel Adams’s photography. 

• Upvote 3

Amyryka (America) "Because we need good strong Americans to stand for up God and defeat the liberal heathens"

Avangelynn/Avangelyze (Evangeline/Evangelize) "Because we need to spread the word of God to these soulless" citizens) 

Beloved for the middle name. 

I wonder if for a boy she'll go with Arrow. I know she claims God told her it was her twin boy name, but I wonder if a part of her realizes she isn't getting those twin boys and she'll use it anyway, claim she misunderstood or something. Courage as a boy middle name.

• Upvote 2

I think the two syllable boy names starting with "A" are excellent for parental call outs:   Aaaaaaaarrrrrroooowww!  Come here right now! 

or Aaarroww! Stop that right now! 

• Haha 2

Here is the text of her actual announcement:

The internet is a mean space.

I praise Yahweh for the Holy spirit. Without it, I would be a mean person also.

I shared a very scary, intimate moment with a group of knowledgeable people in a private group on Facebook and from that someone shared my intimate, personal news with the world in a very mean, bashing hate blog.

The world wants you to fail. And they celebrate your pain.

So since people are finding out through hate blogs, we will share our exciting news. My joy will not be stolen.

The whole year after Anthyms birth, every month I thought I was pregnant. I had all the symptoms. And month after month the tests were very negative. In October, the holy spirit told me to stop testing and just wait on God. I felt God tell me to test on Anthyms birthday.

Well... By the time we got to her birthday it seemed practically impossible to be pregnant and that was the furthest thing from my mind. I just wanted Anthym healed and home. I woke up that morning and decided to obey and test. To my surprise, it was immediately very positive. I was shocked and crying. Crying because God spoke this to me. Crying because God was blessing us in the midst of this storm.

I got to surprise my husband on her birthday, which was a bit overwhelming to him and my children.

It was then followed by a week of bleeding. But I refused to let the enemy get a foothold. I know what God said and I was and am holding fast to it.

Yesterday I had my first Sono and baby is doing great and everything looks good despite all the bleeding.

So here you go... Not how we expected to announce. But since people are finding out through hate blogs, I would rather you hear it from us.

We're having another baby!!

This text was accompanied by a video. The video included audio of little kid pretending to be pregnant while Karissa tried to look like a kid and act it out. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thank You 6

I don't know what to do about the Shaq situation.  It's so random.  Globetrotters whatever.  It makes me feel disoriented!  

• Upvote 3

On 1/16/2022 at 3:03 PM, sleepygirl1 said:

Just a question but why does she choose the most horrendous spellings for her children’s names? has she given a reason for it?

Her reasoning for spelling Aynjel the way she did was, so the name was unique to her. Angel fitted her theme as well and is an actual name.

After posting this I go on Facebook and see someone posting in the that name is a tragedy Facebook page that they saw someone with the name Andjelika and my thought was Karissa could totally use that name. She has been posted in the page a few times.

Edited by Glasgowghirl
other info
  • Upvote 6

The hair is no big deal. But the makeup? Is she saying she does her makeup once a week and leaves if for a week? How is that possible?!

7145BEFC-560F-449E-9197-3DD1F50FC802.jpeg

• Disgust 6
  • WTF 7

But, sleeping ruins crimped hair and make up.  So does simply existing.  A whole week?!

6 hours ago, Beermeet said:

But, sleeping ruins crimped hair and make up.  So does simply existing.  A whole week?!

And here I feel like I'm extremely blessed for my make-up consistently lasting for two days.

• Upvote 3

17 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

So she doesn't wash her face? Or even shower? And she's out there bragging on it 🤢

I always thought she wears a ton of eyeliner. I wonder if that’s all her makeup. Maybe all she wears is waterproof eyeliner and mascara for a week. Because if she wears anything else, I’m crying for her poor skin. 

• Upvote 1
  • I Agree 5

44 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

So she doesn't wash her face? Or even shower? And she's out there bragging on it 🤢

Some people can actually get away with just washing their hair once a week depending on oil production, etc., so it's possible she could be showering more frequently with a shower cap to keep her hair dry, wearing waterproof makeup and just touching up afterwards.  

Kinda sounds like she only showers once a week, but trying to give the benefit of the doubt here....

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I always thought she wears a ton of eyeliner. I wonder if that’s all her makeup. Maybe all she wears is waterproof eyeliner and mascara for a week. Because if she wears anything else, I’m crying for her poor skin. 

I always thought she got permanent eyeliner cause it never changes.  

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Beermeet said:

I always thought she got permanent eyeliner cause it never changes.  

Maybe it’s a sharpie?

• Haha 9

Weirdly, she has claimed that she does not wear eyeliner. 

My face would break out into a million spots if I left makeup on for any length of time. My secret is to never wear makeup day to day and then when I get dressed up people notice I don't look half asleep and compliment me.

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 3

4 hours ago, theotherelise said:

Weirdly, she has claimed that she does not wear eyeliner. 

My face would break out into a million spots if I left makeup on for any length of time. My secret is to never wear makeup day to day and then when I get dressed up people notice I don't look half asleep and compliment me.

She’s obviously lying. Or it’s a tattoo. Because no one has their eye skin around the eyes perfectly black. I’ve heard of plenty of skin conditions. But that’s not one. 

• Upvote 4

On 1/25/2022 at 5:09 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

The hair is no big deal. But the makeup? Is she saying she does her makeup once a week and leaves if for a week? How is that possible?!

7145BEFC-560F-449E-9197-3DD1F50FC802.jpeg

I think it's a joke. And she's joking or trolling people. She reads here (or some other snark site, as implied by the birth announcement, see above).

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

I think it's a joke. And she's joking or trolling people. She reads here (or some other snark site, as implied by the birth announcement, see above).

I honestly don’t think so. She has said so many things online that no one would admit to. Things like ignoring the fact that her baby was very I’ll and she just went to lunch instead of taking her to the ER or doctor. I think she’s actually telling the truth here. 

• Upvote 5
  • Sad 1
  • I Agree 2

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic