IGNORED

Karissa Collins: Quiverfull Public Facebook, Instagram, and Blog

luv2laugh

One of my friends was crunchy, though not fundie.  Mostly just a hippie.  She went overdue by 3 weeks, but wasn't at all concerned because she knew her body and knew better than the doctors.   The baby ended up having a stroke.   Sad and almost 100% preventable if she had listened or at least done way more monitoring when she decided to veer off the beaten path.    

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 16

On 7/6/2023 at 7:56 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

I think people with narcissistic tendencies will always have similarities. There’s a lot of overlap with Jill and Braggie too. All three women have obvious narcissistic tendencies. Which makes sense because these women can’t stay off of social media. The fundie moms of many who are not narcissists are probably staying off of social media most of the time. So we don’t see them. 

I think most Quiverfull parenting is inherently narcissistic. 

I think the ones that don’t platform themselves for ministry reasons likely think social media itself is ungodly. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

Spouting anti vax bullshit again. Can you imagine if Mandrae said no more social media? She would die if she couldn’t constantly post about her nonsense. 

D12D6A36-5864-4D29-8946-6B1369F8B0BA.jpeg

C3A2BBAA-45A2-4EBC-8652-C0E7642D4FC1.jpeg

E6B18FB5-8D9A-45B9-8BA3-2F2F7E072232.jpeg

Saying you unvaxxed children are healthier than you vaxed children is an outright lie. Her I vaxed 9th child has had so many infections that have sent her to the hospital. You youngest son had a severe infection that put him in the hospital for weeks. She sees what she wants to see. She’s delusional. She can’t see the truth because she only sees what she wants. Her kid could die from measles tomorrow and she would blame it on something else completely. This woman has needed mental help for years and no one is helping her. 

• Upvote 10
  • Eyeroll 2
  • I Agree 9

Sports Center on instagram made a post about Shaq buying them the van. They are getting summarily dragged haha. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thank You 1

Karissa made a music video... she's a worse singer than jrod and the roddettes... just summarily awful. Even auto tune couldn't  help. 

Karissa posted this and then posted under it that she will be answering any questions people have. She is getting a lot of pushback. She sounds like she’s trying to be some sort of preacher or speaking for god. She’s really getting a big head. I swear she’s going to start claiming she can heal people and talk directly for god. 

38CC67C7-FB1A-4A08-9659-17AFB478B29D.jpeg

• Upvote 2
  • Eyeroll 9
  • Thank You 2

2 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Karissa posted this and then posted under it that she will be answering any questions people have. She is getting a lot of pushback. She sounds like she’s trying to be some sort of preacher or speaking for god. She’s really getting a big head. I swear she’s going to start claiming she can heal people and talk directly for god. 

38CC67C7-FB1A-4A08-9659-17AFB478B29D.jpeg

Saw this yesterday and had a big ole eyeroll. She really needs to be stopped before she hurts someone.

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6

No, Karissa, this is your personal conviction. You don’t speak for all women out there, even ones who identify as Christian.

She’s shilling for some family pass to local attractions, which actually seems like a good idea and great value for their family. However, she shows video from a trip they took to a local splash pad which includes a completely unnecessary shot of Mandrae’s crotch. 

• Upvote 5
  • Disgust 2
  • WTF 4

• 2 weeks later...

How can she endorse plexus when she insists that praying fixes everything? You can’t have it both ways Karissa. Oh wait, yes you can if you live in a delusion like Karissa Collins. 

9F781018-80A6-4E11-8391-2F1A04B4B829.jpeg

• Eyeroll 7

Sounds like a full fledged ambassador. How long before she joins Jill Rod at the conferences? 

• Upvote 7

5 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How can she endorse plexus when she insists that praying fixes everything? You can’t have it both ways Karissa. Oh wait, yes you can if you live in a delusion like Karissa Collins. 

[snip]

I'm not sure, but for 8 years I heard that President Obama was both lazy and also a criminal mastermind. Now the same people are saying President Biden is deep in the throws of dementia and also a criminal mastermind. The proof of their criminality is never available, and the lack of evidence just demonstrates the size of the cover-up.

(/s, obviously)

Or Karissa found success in Plexus because that's what God wants. Everything can be justified by the Lord's Loophole.

• Upvote 7

Yet another way in which Karissa and JillRod lead parallel existences. The last thing Karissa needs is to swill stuff that will make her even more manic. 

• Upvote 2

I really hope Karissa never gets pregnant again. But I think she will. She already has too many children for her to handle. 

• Upvote 1

• Coconut Flan locked this topic