IGNORED

Karissa Collins: Quiverfull Public Facebook, Instagram, and Blog

luv2laugh

If by not "Biblically sound" you mean not mentioned at all in the Bible (because, y'know, written by a bunch of bronze age dudes with no concept of Rhesus factor), sure Karissa, but then neither is your precious Instagram.

• Upvote 9
  • I Agree 9

3 minutes ago, Bluebirdbluebell said:

Is there updates on Karissa? I hope she's okay.

Just by looking at her social media, she seems to be going on like usual. She hasn’t done anything about her miscarriage yet. She’s just making video after video with her kids singing and posting all about god. Eventually she will be forced to do something about her pregnancy. I just hope it’s not because she’s got an infection or some other complication. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

14 hours ago, crancraz said:

Well. Shaq bought them two cars. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Actual cars?! Or toy cars? Ugh Shaq stop encouraging these people!

Ok I checked her page. This is insane. She’s just going to keep up her bullshit because Shaq will provide 🙄

3A19C7C1-84D0-4597-875F-FA5F40F45231.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Disgust 4
  • WTF 9
  • Thank You 1

25 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Actual cars?! Or toy cars? Ugh Shaq stop encouraging these people!

Ok I checked her page. This is insane. She’s just going to keep up her bullshit because Shaq will provide 🙄

3A19C7C1-84D0-4597-875F-FA5F40F45231.jpeg

The part about Shaq tipping $1000 to the down-on-her-luck waitress says a whole lot about him.

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 9

Just now, FilleMondaine said:

The part about Shaq tipping $1000 to the down-on-her-luck waitress says a whole lot about him.

Shaq is notoriously free with his money. And I won’t shit on him for that. A lot of rich celebrities are like that. But damn, doesn’t he see the warning signs from Karissa? 

• Upvote 7
  • I Agree 9

2 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Shaq is notoriously free with his money. And I won’t shit on him for that. A lot of rich celebrities are like that. But damn, doesn’t he see the warning signs from Karissa? 

Someone on an FB group speculated that he since found them on Instagram, he probably noticed Karissa's type of crazy and wants to help/be a positive influence for the kids. 🤷‍♀️

• Upvote 3

Just now, PopRox said:

Someone on an FB group speculated that he since found them on Instagram, he probably noticed Karissa's type of crazy and wants to help/be a positive influence for the kids. 🤷‍♀️

I think Mandrae actually knew him from when he was a Globetrotter. Mandrae never played for the NBA but I imagine Globetrotters meet NBA players. I’m guessing Shaq saw that the baby was very sick and felt sorry for them and decided to help. Maybe he doesn’t see the crazy. Just a bunch of cute kids. Like so many other people. 

• Upvote 10
  • I Agree 4

Stupid question:  is “Mandrae” his actual name, or is he just called that to differentiate him from their son Andrae?

Edited by smittykins

11 minutes ago, smittykins said:

Stupid question:  is “Mandrae” his actual name, or is he just called that to differentiate him from their son Andrae?

No that’s his name. Andrae is named after him. 

Mandae Cardell Collins

First son: Andrae Cardell Collins

Karissa Beth Collins 

First daughter: Anissa Beth Collins

I’m surprised she wasn’t Arissa instead of Anissa.

• Upvote 4
  • Thank You 3

Going by a slide in her instagram stories she thinks that she's 14 weeks pregnant . So either someone missed a heartbeat during the ultrasound  , the baby came back to life or she's delusional . I'm hoping it's option number 1 but fear it's more likely to be number 3 .

• Upvote 8
  • Sad 2
  • I Agree 2
  • Thank You 1

2 hours ago, Hasunah2 said:

Going by a slide in her instagram stories she thinks that she's 14 weeks pregnant . So either someone missed a heartbeat during the ultrasound  , the baby came back to life or she's delusional . I'm hoping it's option number 1 but fear it's more likely to be number 3 .

Well technically she is still pregnant because she hasn’t passed anything yet. But that doesn’t mean there’s a heartbeat. She’s likely still in denial. Hopefully her body is able to miscarry because I don’t think she will do anything about it until she’s in the hospital. 

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

Well technically she is still pregnant because she hasn’t passed anything yet. But that doesn’t mean there’s a heartbeat. She’s likely still in denial. Hopefully her body is able to miscarry because I don’t think she will do anything about it until she’s in the hospital. 

I don't know if this is accurate.  I know @SassyPants is a nurse, maybe she can help clarify this. 

I will agree this situation seems very serious. 

• Upvote 1

If her fetus is actually dead, and her body has not passed it yet, wouldn't she be very sick by now? I feel like this is going to be another dede pregnancy. Maybe she did miscarry it and is in denial? Because she hasn't gone back for another check yet. The whole situation is messed up, however it turns out. 

• Upvote 5

Could it maybe be the case that she was pregnant with twins and miscarried one? Or would twins have already been picked up on an ultrasound?

• Upvote 2

The fact that she hadn’t gone back for an ultrasound tells me she’s in denial. You can carry a miscarried fetus but you will eventually have to do something about it. Because you can get an infection. 

• Upvote 10

Back around 1930, my grandmother had a situation like this: a fetus that died inside her but didn’t pass until quite a while later. I’m astounded and grateful that she didn’t die of sepsis.

• Upvote 10

• 2 weeks later...

Soooo is there any update with her health or pregnancy? I feel very badly for her children with what seems like slipping mental health of their mom. 

25 minutes ago, EyesOpen said:

Soooo is there any update with her health or pregnancy? I feel very badly for her children with what seems like slipping mental health of their mom. 

No, she hasn’t updated. So she hasn’t done anything about her likely miscarriage. 

• Thank You 2

4 hours ago, EyesOpen said:

She said she heard a heartbeat on her home doppler, but I haven't seen anything that she's been back to a doctor. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 3
  • Eyeroll 1

43 minutes ago, MayMay1123 said:

She said she heard a heartbeat on her home doppler, but I haven't seen anything that she's been back to a doctor. 

I used my friend’s home Doppler and caught my own heartbeat on it multiple times on accident. I know fetus heart beats are faster. But I wouldn’t put it past her denial mistaking her own heart beat for the fetus. Especially since it was kind of hard to get a heart beat on the Doppler in the first trimester. Is she 14 or 15 weeks? It’s harder to get the heart beat at that point. It’s much easier to find the heart beat closer to 18+ weeks. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 6

Karissa deleted her social media again. Last time she did was when the baby was very sick in the hospital. I’m going to speculate she is passing her miscarriage and likely not doing very well. Let’s hope she gets some help. But I doubt it. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 6
  • Thank You 4

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic