IGNORED

Karissa Collins: Quiverfull Public Facebook, Instagram, and Blog

luv2laugh

Karissa has announced her pregnancy, and says she had a scan. Apparently the baby is fine.

I thought she said God told her she is having twins next? I guess that makes her a false prophet (which the Bible says is from Satan). 

• Upvote 15

17 hours ago, adidas said:

Karissa has announced her pregnancy, and says she had a scan. Apparently the baby is fine.

I thought she said God told her she is having twins next? I guess that makes her a false prophet (which the Bible says is from Satan). 

Well last time God told her she was having a boy, so...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

25 minutes ago, dairyfreelife said:

Well last time God told her she was having a boy, so...

God seems lie to her a lot 🤣

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 2
  • Haha 14

Anjulibai would be perfect!   Maybe contact Karissa on social media and tell her God sent you a message about the baby's name.  Just kidding. 

I'd personally go for Antonym,  Androgynee, lots of possibilities. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 10

Oh snap, I didn't even think of my own screen name. Though, it would work. Probably too foreign for Karissa, maybe? 

Androgynee seems like a good one. 

I still wonder why she spelled Aynjel that way. 

• Upvote 3
  • I Agree 3

I remember she said God told her that her twin boys were Archer and Arrow. 

If it’s anothyr girl:

Annastaysia, Annyka.

if she breaks the An pattern: Abbygayle, Alyxandra, Amayah, Aynsley.

But she could always just pick another random word like anthem, answer or anchor and throw a random y in.

• Upvote 4

Maybe Antimony if we’re being inspired by screen names. Possibly spelt Antymoni. 

• Upvote 7

I will add middle names to my guess. Her girls have ABC initial and the boys have ACC initials. 

Girl: Anothyr Baby Collins

Boy: Anothyr Child Collins

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 6

1 hour ago, BensAllergies said:

Girl: Analysse Blessed Collins

Boy: Anointed Clay Collins 

I’ve seen it spelled Analease before and all I can think of is Anal Ease. Let’s hope she doesn’t go with that spelling. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 3
  • Love 1

Aynephullaxus. Apeel. Adderayshun.

I have always wondered why this kook doesn’t get more airtime on FJ. I think she is potentially more cracked than JRod, and that’s saying a lot!

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 3
  • I Agree 1

I went to what I think is a Scrabble site and found some semi-possible words she could still use: Anima, Anise/Aniseed, Anemone (after the flower), Antique.

Alternatively, if she abandoned words as names, some spelling of Annalise seems likely for a girl, and for some reason I see something very ordinary like Anthony this time for a boy.

Edited by albireo
  • Upvote 2

Since she likes to start their names with the An- sound, I was thinking Anointed Blessing for a girl and Anointed Courage for a boy. 

• Upvote 7

Anoynted Blessing is such a good guess (I’d just change the spelling to fit in with Anthym, Ansyr and Aynjel).

I’ll vote for Anayah Blessing for a girl. Anayah allegedly means "God has answered", and I can’t think of another sufficiently religious sounding middle name that starts with Bl. 

For a boy: Anselm/Ansylm Caius. Anselm sounds a lot like Anthym, but 1) it means divine protection and Karissa is all about that and 2) the list of boy names starting with An is short. Caius is a wild guess, but the meaning (joyful) would kind of work. 

• Upvote 4

Just a question but why does she choose the most horrendous spellings for her children’s names? has she given a reason for it?

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, sleepygirl1 said:

Just a question but why does she choose the most horrendous spellings for her children’s names? has she given a reason for it?

I bet she just doesn’t want her kids to be confused with all those other Answers and Anthems running around out there. 🙄

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 22
  • Love 1

Ansel is a beautiful name for a boy.  The only other Ansel I know of is the photographer Ansel Adams. 

• Upvote 3

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic