IGNORED

Karissa Collins: Quiverfull Public Facebook, Instagram, and Blog

luv2laugh

5 minutes ago, BensAllergies said:

I live in the DFW area and sometimes wonder if I’ll run into the Collins (or Wallers) one day. But then I remember that I go to places like science museums where fundies would never go in a million years. I do keep an eye out at Costco though when I go to the one in a Fort Worth suburb.

If she truly believes that she miscarried a 19 week fetus but didn’t know it, then that is a slap in the face to anyone who has gone into labor to deliver their angel babies. I knew when I miscarried my 7-8 week pregnancy. I had been cramping and bleeding hard for a day or two then passed the sac and felt a ton of physical relief as soon as it did. I don’t think Mandrae grew up fundie. In fact neither did Karissa, right? Surely he knows that she is not living in the real world. 

I had a chemical pregnancy. So I had a heavy cramping period at 5 weeks. If I hadn’t taken a pregnancy test, I probably would have assumed I had a late and particularly nasty period. I’m wondering if she had something similar. You can mistake a very early loss as just a bad period. But there’s no way it could happen in a second trimester. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 9

This is just scary. Karissa is convinced god tells her things and no one will stop her from doing what god says. I’m afraid one day god will tell her something extremely dangerous. Like don’t wear seatbelts. And they all end up dead or severely injured. 

80420E9B-604D-4DC0-B3C0-EC1924EB6290.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • WTF 24

I am so concerned for her children. She needs help. I am genuinely afraid that this is similar to the way Andrea Yates heard voices telling her to do things 😢

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 4

3 hours ago, adidas said:

I am so concerned for her children. She needs help. I am genuinely afraid that this is similar to the way Andrea Yates heard voices telling her to do things 😢

I haven’t seen anything to make me think she would purposely physically harm the kids. What seems much more likely is that she wouldn’t protect them enough from the possibility of injury. Like with vaccines. Or with taking the baby to the dr right away when she was obviously very sick. I’m afraid she won’t take any sorts of precautions. Like making them wear bike helmets. Taking the net off the trampoline. Not making them wear seatbelts. Letting them be around kids who are obviously sick. Stuff like that can cause death. But through neglect, not actual physical violence towards them like Andrea. 

• Upvote 5

7 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I haven’t seen anything to make me think she would purposely physically harm the kids. What seems much more likely is that she wouldn’t protect them enough from the possibility of injury. Like with vaccines. Or with taking the baby to the dr right away when she was obviously very sick. I’m afraid she won’t take any sorts of precautions. Like making them wear bike helmets. Taking the net off the trampoline. Not making them wear seatbelts. Letting them be around kids who are obviously sick. Stuff like that can cause death. But through neglect, not actual physical violence towards them like Andrea. 

It’s a very good point that she has never shown violence towards her children - I was talking more about the worrying mental health side of things with the voices talking to her. I should have made my post more clear. 

• Upvote 10

So Karissa is basically saying married Christians can only be vanilla in bed. That will go over like a lead balloon. No one can police this since it’s private. I doubt anyone will listen to her terrible advice. This woman has so many rules. Imagine living like that. Sounds like hell. 

6F3E72D2-67A0-4AAD-B2F5-7B7704457063.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 2
  • Eyeroll 11
  • WTF 16
  • Haha 1

If I was Mandrae, I would be like, “stop talking about how you hate giving me BJs for the whole world to read!”

7A981592-5FF8-4E62-9D8C-6A6E039C9D70.jpeg

• Disgust 1
  • Confused 1
  • Eyeroll 9
  • WTF 5
  • Haha 8
  • I Agree 1

1 hour ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

If I was Mandrae, I would be like, “stop talking about how you hate giving me BJs for the whole world to read!”

7A981592-5FF8-4E62-9D8C-6A6E039C9D70.jpeg

Or her kids! I mean JFC my mothers opinion on giving BJs is not something I ever want to know.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 5
  • I Agree 23

Just now, TuringMachine said:

Or her kids! I mean JFC my mothers opinion on giving BJs is not something I ever want to know.

Fundies talking about sex is always so cringe. 

• Upvote 5
  • I Agree 15

Wizzy wowza I thought sex within marriage was pretty much have fun and enjoy? Who is that Christian creep always writing books about how women need to be more open and exciting for their husband and use their make up brushes to stroke their balls? I can’t with these people. No one can do anything right except them; and God apparently talks to them all individually with different rules and advice . Lol.

I’ll keep my life my rules my kink my marriage, my choices and my… um… 

make up brushes to myself and not run around judging other lest I be judged. These people slay me with what they do read versus what they don’t… in their religious texts (and sadden me for what they don’t read outside of it)

Edited by EyesOpen
Spellcheck
  • Upvote 16
  • Haha 1
  • I Agree 2

She ‘researched’ homosexuality. Eight. I wonder how her browser history looked after that. Probably not so modest or pure.

She goes on to say that sexual sin is worse than other sins … but doesn’t the Bible say that all sin is equal?

A bit of false preaching? 

• Upvote 15

5 hours ago, adidas said:

She ‘researched’ homosexuality. Eight. I wonder how her browser history looked after that. Probably not so modest or pure.

She goes on to say that sexual sin is worse than other sins … but doesn’t the Bible say that all sin is equal?

A bit of false preaching? 

This is the person who said she went *clubbing and dancing* for the Lord right?  Sounds like she has always been a kook and just dove off the deep end a little more!

• Upvote 8
  • I Agree 1

She can be anti vax all day and her humpers will support her. But if she tells them how to have sex within marriage and I bet many will revolt. Some of these fundies have a line and I bet Karissa has crossed it for quite a few. 

• Upvote 9

🤣🤣🤣OMG! If this topic was meant to be serious, I apologize for laughing my ass off this morning. Ya'll have truly made my day! Karissa looks so normal on the outside with her shorts above the knee and pants. It's just so hard to believe she thinks the way she does. I can't wait to see her comment section after this one. I feel bad for her husband right now...then again he could have issues himself.

• Upvote 8

5 minutes ago, Tangy Bee said:

🤣🤣🤣OMG! If this topic was meant to be serious, I apologize for laughing my ass off this morning. Ya'll have truly made my day! Karissa looks so normal on the outside with her shorts above the knee and pants. It's just so hard to believe she thinks the way she does. I can't wait to see her comment section after this one. I feel bad for her husband right now...then again he could have issues himself.

I kind of snickered too when reading it. But I was cringing too hard to laugh wholeheartedly. The cringing overpowered it. I’m always amazed at the amount of people who agree with her. The internet has allowed her to think her beliefs are normal. If she had been born 30 years earlier, she would know most people didn’t agree with her and would think she’s a weirdo. 

• Upvote 2
  • I Agree 5

20 hours ago, TuringMachine said:

Also the fact that she posts all of this on an account called “Collins Kids”. Super gross. She needs an account with her own name on it to post this bullshit. 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 4

Omg. In regards to all of her posts about sex. Fundies love to think we are awful heathens who just fornicate and wear pants. I cannot  remember the last time I shared private details with a friend about my sex life. What happens in that realm stays between me and my partner. When I started having some reproductive health problems five years ago I asked my OB/GYN in the privacy of an office visit one sex related question and it was very much me being scared and that inner voice going “am I normal?” So for people who love purity, chastity, and think we’re all sex crazed monsters out here, these fundies share way more about their sex lives than I would ever dare. Also, the fact that she believes God is directly revealing stuff to her is concerning. Being comforted by faith or prayer is one thing. But this just seems so off. Also, if someone is having “terrible thoughts” while doing something with/for their partner that is supposed to provide pleasure, comfort, and intimacy I would find that concerning. I’m no therapist so I might be out of line here but it makes me wonder if someone was/is traumatized by certain acts or previous bad experience? Also, when you’re a “super pure” Christian how do you “research” homosexuality without stumbling upon questionable content? I don’t care if people are LGBTQIA+ or anything I’m just genuinely curious how does one research what to me is a straightforward thing “he/she/they are gay. It happens.” The end. 

• Upvote 18

I’m a pretty open person and if a friend wanted to talk about sex, I’m fully willing to talk about it to help them out if they feel they are having issues. But in reality, I just don’t talk much about sex. It just doesn’t come up that much in conversations. I especially don’t talk about it on fb or Instagram. That seems like an inappropriate place for it. I honestly think fundies talk about sex more than mainstream folks. It borders on obsessive at times. 

Edited by JermajestyDuggar
  • Upvote 7
  • I Agree 8

She can’t handle the push back. What the fuck did she expect? She told people they can’t do completely normal things in the bedroom like dressing up or oral because it’s a sin. Did she think people would be happy about her shaming of millions of people for sinning in the bedroom? I hope she got a ton of pushback from “like minded Christians.”

B08C27FB-9ACC-43A3-8E20-4E7C8F4FD187.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Eyeroll 1
  • Haha 10

It feels as though she and Mandrae should have had a few more conversations about consent and boundaries in the early days of their relationship. In fact, they probably should have had another one before she told the world she doesn't want his penis for anything other than getting her pregnant.

Between her and Lori '5 minutes with some lube' Alexander, there's some really unhealthy and unhappy ideas about intimacy in a relationship being promoted. 

Edited by Katzchen24
Alexander, not Anderson.
  • Upvote 9
  • I Agree 7

12 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

She can’t handle the push back. What the fuck did she expect? She told people they can’t do completely normal things in the bedroom like dressing up or oral because it’s a sin. Did she think people would be happy about her shaming of millions of people for sinning in the bedroom? I hope she got a ton of pushback from “like minded Christians.”

B08C27FB-9ACC-43A3-8E20-4E7C8F4FD187.jpeg

One of my least favorite personality types are the people who can dish it out but can’t take it. She’s so weak she can’t handle any criticism it seems. Did she think what she was going to say wouldn’t go over like a lead balloon? I think she knew it would be inflammatory, start something and she got her attention fix, but can’t handle the valid criticism coming her way.

Edited by SunnySide
  • Upvote 11

I don’t have IG so I can’t see her stories, but Karissa has been doubling down this week about celebrating Passover as a Christian. I first saw it on Reddit then read a couple of her posts and a few comments before IG wanted me to login or sign up. It seems she is getting a lot of push back in the comments. Because the sex within marriage thing was in a story (?) I don’t think she got comments about it only messages. I think this latest complaint is about the Passover push back because people are calling her antisemitic.

Edited by BensAllergies
  • Upvote 3
  • Thank You 4

2 hours ago, BensAllergies said:

I don’t have IG so I can’t see her stories, but Karissa has been doubling down this week about celebrating Passover as a Christian. I first saw it on Reddit then read a couple of her posts and a few comments before IG wanted me to login or sign up. It seems she is getting a lot of push back in the comments. Because the sex within marriage thing was in a story (?) I don’t think she got comments about it only messages. I think this latest complaint is about the Passover push back because people are calling her antisemitic.

This lady needs a hobby that gets her off her phone and out of the house. When you’re to the point where you’re policing peoples sex lives, what people do and don’t celebrate to this degree it’s time to move along, take a chill pill, and get off the high horse. Maybe not in that order. But you get the idea. Someone sign her up for a pottery class. 

• Upvote 6

5 hours ago, BensAllergies said:

image.png.d793ca520f130b9c4b48ca2183949e9b.png

• Upvote 9

• Coconut Flan locked, unlocked, locked and unlocked this topic
  • Coconut Flan locked this topic