IGNORED

Mr & Mrs Jill Duggar 59: Still Dull in Dillsville

Jellybean

12 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

D’wreck’s Twitter is public again...and he commented on the Masterpiece Cakeshop case.  I’m sure you are all as shocked as I am!

Public or private, Mr. Jill Duggar continues to show what a useless asshole he is. 

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jills latest instagram post is just plain odd... and WAY to tryhard. 

Their “garden” video screen shot looks like my weedy garden, certainly not Jana’s lovely well done garden! She looks pregnant in the family photo and who lays out a facecloth to display a smoothie with some mandarin segments on it?!? 

Whats the deal with directing traffic to their “family website” - do they get paid for the views? Id rather see a couple of nice photos of the boys a week vs dozens of badly taken, not thought out photos/videos. Less is more! Keep people wondering! 

49 minutes ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

D’wreck’s Twitter is public again...and he commented on the Masterpiece Cakeshop case.  I’m sure you are all as shocked as I am!

Well he stayed private longer than I expected. He's still a prick to me. Still waiting for him to rant about Lost in translation.

One of Jill's latest blogs is titled "Morning sickness helps"
Helps what?

39 minutes ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

Helps what?

I'm going to guess that this is Jill-ese for things that help with morning sickness.  This should set people off wondering whether she's pregnant again (oh please no) or just trying to share her wisdom/life hacks.  

51 minutes ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

Helps what?

Best hack for this..... dont get pregnant!! Winning!!

8 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

The pictures are adorable, Izzy looks happy, there’s nothing weird about the caption, and nothing dangerous is going on...

... you guys, I think Jessa hacked Jill’s account... :pb_lol:

(The second and third photos are really adorable.)

They don't look happy to me.  Izzy looks anxious, as always, and Jill's smile doesn't reach her eyes (though that seems standard for her lately).

8 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Figured he couldn't go too long with out attention. He fails to understand that a shop owner can now refuse to serve him because he is Christian. People like Derick have not critical thinking skills and can't see beyond there own agenda.

Of course his Twitter is public again. He was going into withdrawal and realized his imagined relevance was slipping away.

8 hours ago, kiwi said:

Whats the deal with directing traffic to their “family website” - do they get paid for the views? 

More than likely, it's easy to make money off ads on websites. That's why I never click. I just wait for someone to screenshot or summarize. 

1 minute ago, HarleyQuinn said:

More than likely, it's easy to make money off ads on websites. That's why I never click. I just wait for someone to screenshot or summarize. 

Yes, that’s exactly why they link to their websites rather than just post the content on social media. It’s not a ton of money, but it’s a steady stream of revenue if you can regularly steer traffic to your website.

In her blog post about morning sickness 'helps' Jill says she's only had two pregnancies. But I'm sure people will speculate anyway.

8 hours ago, kiwi said:

Jills latest instagram post is just plain odd... and WAY to tryhard. 

Their “garden” video screen shot looks like my weedy garden, certainly not Jana’s lovely well done garden! She looks pregnant in the family photo and who lays out a facecloth to display a smoothie with some mandarin segments on it?!? 

Whats the deal with directing traffic to their “family website” - do they get paid for the views? Id rather see a couple of nice photos of the boys a week vs dozens of badly taken, not thought out photos/videos. Less is more! Keep people wondering! 

The photo you mentioned is used as the main photo for their blog, likely because it’s professional and all four of them look decent enough. Sam wasn’t even 4 months old when that photo was taken though. It’s completely normal for women to continue having a belly that soon after giving birth and that belly never completely goes away for some women. 

This is the first time they’ve apparently had a garden and they seem excited about it. Jana has had a garden established for a few years now, so of course her’s is going to look better. There’s also the fact that the Dills are in a rental right now, so they may not have been able to expand the garden or do a ton to make it look nice like Jana’s (that said, I’m pretty sure Jill mentioned somewhere that Jana gave her tips.)

And my final defense (:puke-front:) of these assholes: they don’t have a table cloth down on the outside table. I don’t know if that table is their’s or if it came with the house, but it might be there to prevent staining or something. 

I’m guessing you’re right that they get some sort of money for the traffic on their site. I have zero clue how that works, but the constant directing towards the website would make sense of its generating some sort of money. 

I went and read Mr. Jill's tweets from the last few days and now I'm irritated.  It's much better for the world at large and my personal mood when he's private.  

Also, based on his tweet I'm not sure he understands what the Masterpiece Cakeshop ruling really said - it was so narrowly decided I don't see how it was a "huge victory" for anyone other than the specific bakery involved.

16 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

The pictures are adorable, Izzy looks happy, there’s nothing weird about the caption, and nothing dangerous is going on...

... you guys, I think Jessa hacked Jill’s account... :pb_lol:

(The second and third photos are really adorable.)

What's with the huge cage in the background, though? Is Jenni's guinea pig still alive? Also, what do those little white signs on the steps say? Curious mind wants to know :pb_lol:

13 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

I heard T.J. Maxx has moms for cheaper. 

Well yeah but they are last season's Moms.

What is going on behind Jill and the boys in those pics on the stairs. Are they in Duggar Manor? Are those racks of clothes behind them? Why??

2 minutes ago, DillyDally said:

Also, what do those little white signs on the steps say

Pretty sure those are tread lights.

@HereticHick Pretty sure they are at the TTH, yes. The clothes are probably just an overflow from the laundry room, I remember from the old XX kids and counting episodes that there were CLOTHES EVERYWHERE all the time. Which does make sense given the amount of people still living there. 

14 hours ago, Snarkasarus Rex said:

Finally a normal-looking pic from her....and then she posts pictures of her garden.  Girlfriend still hasn't learned to be herself and not mimic or compete with her sisters.

Are the other Duggars so oblivious that they don't see this girl struggling to find an identity?  No one seems to be helping her out...  

I don't see the Duggars as particularly empathetic or even that close, despite the forced "best friends" mantra of their parents. 

What I think is more shocking about Jill is she doesn't really seem to know what she really likes or wants in life...I guess she was so busy being a compliant, parent pleaser, she never really developed an identity of her own. Its seems among the older girls, she's the only one with who has this problem to such a big extent.

Another JB/M parenting failure-

ETA- darling pics. Jill looks really healthy and happy!

24 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Pretty sure those are tread lights.

Aw man, I was hoping for something like "Carpeting for Jesus", but you are probably right. :my_biggrin:

8 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

They don't look happy to me.  Izzy looks anxious, as always, and Jill's smile doesn't reach her eyes (though that seems standard for her lately).

Jill looks exceptionally thin in that picture almost gaunt. Has she always been that small?

I went to their blog, bad SP. Jill seems happier than she has been in years past. Maybe she really struggles with pregnancy, child birth and the PP period? If so, hope the Dillards apply some common sense practices to their family planning.  Jill also seems more content in her current locale-I hope Dillard notices and stops the nomadic tendencies. He just needs to get a steady job that allows the family to settle in 1 place for a few years- 

Despite the nose ring and jeans, the quasi whimsical, wandering lifestyle does not agree with Jill.

19 minutes ago, frugalitymom said:

Jill looks exceptionally thin in that picture almost gaunt. Has she always been that small?

Some people on reddit were talking about this too, I don't think she looks any different. 

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

Some people on reddit were talking about this too, I don't think she looks any different. 

She looks like the pre-marriage/pregnancy Jill. She was always appeared thin, maybe because she is taller. She looks healthy and happy. 

1 hour ago, DillyDally said:

@HereticHick Pretty sure they are at the TTH, yes. The clothes are probably just an overflow from the laundry room, I remember from the old XX kids and counting episodes that there were CLOTHES EVERYWHERE all the time. Which does make sense given the amount of people still living there. 

These people are so trashy.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived