IGNORED

Mr & Mrs Jill Duggar 59: Still Dull in Dillsville

Jellybean

Broken heart? I'll put the kettle on, and we'll have a nice cup of tea. It's always a nice cup.

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

Broken heart? I'll put the kettle on, and we'll have a nice cup of tea. It's always a nice cup.

This phrase always reminds me of Father Ted (the show from Ireland) - "What would you say to a nice cup of tea, Father?"
"Awww - feck off cup"

The pictures are adorable, Izzy looks happy, there’s nothing weird about the caption, and nothing dangerous is going on...

... you guys, I think Jessa hacked Jill’s account... :pb_lol:

(The second and third photos are really adorable.)

First pic, Izzy is REALLY starting to look like his father and that makes me incredibly sad. :(

Jill is smiling normally and her boys (holy hell are they ADORABLE) look happy and healthy. More of this, Muffy! 

1 hour ago, Jinder Roles said:

I definitely grew up drinking tea as well. From when I was very little, we had it for breakfast every morning. I often wasn’t able to eat early in the morning in high school (I think it was anxiety) so I drank tea. I think it’s a colonial subject thing.

Plus I’m from the Caribbean so tea cures everything here.

Stomach ache?  Drink some tea.

Headache? Drink some tea.

Broke your leg? Drink some tea. 

I drank so much tea in my younger years, I don't like it very much at all now. 

Tea is very popular in Newfoundlannd. I think my mother could rival some Brits in drinking so much tea. 

I cannot get over how cute Sam is! I think that kid is ADORABLE!

That picture is refreshingly cute and normal. A cute perfectly posed picture, combined with some less perfect ones- makes them look human. Like, yes, it took more than one try to get the kids to stay still, because kids are fidgety, and that's just reality. It's okay not to be completely perfect all the time. More of this, Jill. Those kids look so alike, too- I think Sam's face is a little shorter, but their eyes are identical.

And I don't drink soda unless it's mixed with alcohol. May as well be hung for a pig as a piglet.

3 minutes ago, MargaretElliott said:

And I don't drink soda unless it's mixed with alcohol.

Yeah, but they won’t let me do that at work......

1 hour ago, Joyfully_Unavailable said:

Jill is smiling normally and her boys (holy hell are they ADORABLE) look happy and healthy. More of this, Muffy! 

Finally a normal-looking pic from her....and then she posts pictures of her garden.  Girlfriend still hasn't learned to be herself and not mimic or compete with her sisters.

Are the other Duggars so oblivious that they don't see this girl struggling to find an identity?  No one seems to be helping her out...  

I don't know if this was posted already, but this was on the Dillards' website.

"P.S. The fire pit was a gift from Derick’s mom that came from Walmart!"

So, they sell moms at Walmart now? You can get anything there.

6 minutes ago, YourGodIsNotMine said:

I heard T.J. Maxx has moms for cheaper. 

1 minute ago, Gillyweed said:

Can you thrift one? Buy used and save the difference?

4 hours ago, Jinder Roles said:

I definitely grew up drinking tea as well. From when I was very little, we had it for breakfast every morning. I often wasn’t able to eat early in the morning in high school (I think it was anxiety) so I drank tea. I think it’s a colonial subject thing.

Plus I’m from the Caribbean so tea cures everything here.

Stomach ache?  Drink some tea.

Headache? Drink some tea.

Broke your leg? Drink some tea. 

I still believe that about tea.  That and a hot shower can cure virtually anything. :)

5 minutes ago, Satan'sFortress said:

I still believe that about tea.  That and a hot shower can cure virtually anything. :)

And a nap.

26 minutes ago, Gillyweed said:

I think we need a quality comparison; e.g., can the T.J. Maxx models wield a hairbrush and are they willing to try to protect their offspring from their own BS on Twitter?

50 minutes ago, YourGodIsNotMine said:

I don't know if this was posted already, but this was on the Dillards' website.

"P.S. The fire pit was a gift from Derick’s mom that came from Walmart!"

So glad for Walmart’s return policy that will allow me to return the “gift” that is Miss Cathy

20 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I think we need a quality comparison; e.g., can the T.J. Maxx models wield a hairbrush and are they willing to try to protect their offspring from their own BS on Twitter?

Aw man, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were looking for that type of mom. T.J. Maxx exclusively sells Mrs. Weasley models. She might not protect you on twitter, but she can fight Death Eaters when needed. 

1 hour ago, Gillyweed said:

Aw man, I'm sorry, I didn't realize you were looking for that type of mom. T.J. Maxx exclusively sells Mrs. Weasley models. She might not protect you on twitter, but she can fight Death Eaters when needed. 

The only mom I dream of having. Her bonus accessory is a pretty sweet clock.

2 hours ago, Gillyweed said:

Amazon gives you free shipping if you have Prime, and returns are really easy.

1 hour ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

And a nap.

Naps are wonderful. Says me who just woke up after having  a 90 minute one. 

I don’t like Jill. Nothing she does works for me. Nope. I think she feels ridiculous pressure to compete and carry on the brand, and she’s losing.

42 minutes ago, AliceInFundyland said:

I don’t like Jill. Nothing she does works for me. Nope. I think she feels ridiculous pressure to compete and carry on the brand, and she’s losing.

i have been saying that for years...and you all would be so proud i deleted some episodes :D

21 hours ago, emmeline said:

My toddler loves to have a cup of tea with me. Of course, he hasn't yet realised that I have a tea bag, and he just has the string/label ...

"Cup of tea" was one of his first phrases. Clearly he's heard me mention it just a couple of times  :pb_lol:

We don't do fizzy drinks much at all. The only one we used to occasionally have as kids was some apple cider. I still love it, but only buy it for special occasions. 

I realized I was maybe drinking too much coffee when my toddler son looked at my mug (full of water...) and very proudly identified it as "Coffee!"

I didn't grow up drinking a lot of soda or juice. Parties, some juice boxes for field-trip bagged lunches, occasional treats or fast-food meals. We constantly had a pitcher of sweet iced tea around, though. Now I have some sometimes, but not often, and I try not to make the tea too much, either. My son gets plain milk or water, though he asks for and gets a little of the fruit smoothies I make for breakfast some days.

6 hours ago, Meggo said:

This phrase always reminds me of Father Ted (the show from Ireland) - "What would you say to a nice cup of tea, Father?"
"Awww - feck off cup"

I need to watch that again! Ardal O'Hanlon (sp?) is great.

D’wreck’s Twitter is public again...and he commented on the Masterpiece Cakeshop case.  I’m sure you are all as shocked as I am!

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived