IGNORED

Mr & Mrs Jill Duggar 59: Still Dull in Dillsville

Jellybean

14 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

The funny thing is, someone on reddit suggested he probably flirted/cheated with someone who was trans then got all bent out of shape about it when he realized they were, and that to me sounds completely believable. There's no basis for that either, just a reddit comment but that explains his loud hatred, IMO.

*Again, idle speculation here* :pb_lol: 

Oh, that's entirely possible. A guy I know from college flirted with a trans girl at a club without beeing aware she was technically a guy. He showed us pictures later and it was pretty obvious she was trans, guess he was reeeaaly drunk.:giggle:

Any he was quite shocked and shaken. In the end it made for a funny anecdote. Mind you this guy is pretty openminded, he dresses as Frank-N-Furter from the Rocky Horror Picture show for Halloween. Still even this relaxed guy was taken aback. Now imaginaethat happening too extreme fundie OfJill :Kaboomm:

• Replies 581
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 31 May 2018 at 10:39 AM, VelociRapture said:

I grew up eating tuna fish out of a can and it was pretty good... but then my grandma made Mac and Tuna for dinner one night when I was in college* and I got violently sick the next day. I have no clue whether it was the food or if I came down with a really bad stomach bug, but I haven’t touched canned tuna since that happened about a decade ago and the thought of any canned meat makes me a little queasy now.

But that whole canned chicken is another level of disgusting... that thing is a fucking abomination. :pb_lol:

*They lived pretty close to my college, so I stayed with them when I had to work on campus during school breaks.

I had a similar bad reaction to fish fingers and corn. To this day I haven't been able to eat fish fingers (but thankfully corn has been no problem). :P

I'm curious though - how does mac and cheese and canned tuna go together? For me, the idea of fish and cheese together sounds wrong (my friend on the other hand loves it and wants more sushi combos with cheese) but I could be missing out. 

Guys what is this...? :pb_lol: Is Jill trying to be funny and/or self-aware?? 

4D6237A7-755C-4D89-8331-5DFD0BB9B782.thumb.png.f4823fc1b732c60bcabd1d1b8f9243f9.png

Spoiler

47702742-2F8E-4AA0-A2C5-1F57DBC115F1.thumb.png.2778ecb424dd0e32c3d8b230c4449d07.png

ETA: This must be the conclusion. I’m assuming people must have called her out in the comments of that picture on the stairs saying the boys are too pale? 

Spoiler

689B8E70-2764-4CD7-A30B-654AD8260ADA.thumb.png.c3255145975611f591f8b4ccddc16618.png

A131AFFD-C3DA-4FBD-BDA1-585F9D321533.thumb.png.521ba9a1ff3dd126a351cf49984d4408.png

ETA again: Notice in the last picture the blurry pink writing at the top that says “ppl are hilar!” 

52 minutes ago, purjolok84 said:

I had a similar bad reaction to fish fingers and corn. To this day I haven't been able to eat fish fingers (but thankfully corn has been no problem). :P

I'm curious though - how does mac and cheese and canned tuna go together? For me, the idea of fish and cheese together sounds wrong (my friend on the other hand loves it and wants more sushi combos with cheese) but I could be missing out. 

They don’t. There’s no cheese in there at all. Mac is just short for Macaroni, the pasta shape used. :pb_lol:

Its basically just cooked pasta mixed with mayonnaise, drained tuna fish (in water), salt, and pepper. 

31 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

4D6237A7-755C-4D89-8331-5DFD0BB9B782.thumb.png.f4823fc1b732c60bcabd1d1b8f9243f9.png

Reveal hidden contents

47702742-2F8E-4AA0-A2C5-1F57DBC115F1.thumb.png.2778ecb424dd0e32c3d8b230c4449d07.png

ETA: This must be the conclusion. I’m assuming people must have called her out in the comments of that picture on the stairs saying the boys are too pale? 

Reveal hidden contents

689B8E70-2764-4CD7-A30B-654AD8260ADA.thumb.png.c3255145975611f591f8b4ccddc16618.png

A131AFFD-C3DA-4FBD-BDA1-585F9D321533.thumb.png.521ba9a1ff3dd126a351cf49984d4408.png

ETA again: Notice in the last picture the blurry pink writing at the top that says “ppl are hilar!” 

I thought it was kind of funny to be honest, but I’m also pretty pasty myself and I joke like that on a regular basis. I’m guessing you’re right and people were just being stupid. With skin that fair you have to be really careful to avoid burns. I’d rather see them continue to look like Casper the Ghost then pop up looking like Sebastian the Crab.

1 hour ago, squiddysquid said:

Oh, that's entirely possible. A guy I know from college flirted with a trans girl at a club without beeing aware she was technically a guy. He showed us pictures later and it was pretty obvious she was trans, guess he was reeeaaly drunk.:giggle:

Any he was quite shocked and shaken. In the end it made for a funny anecdote. Mind you this guy is pretty openminded, he dresses as Frank-N-Furter from the Rocky Horror Picture show for Halloween. Still even this relaxed guy was taken aback. Now imaginaethat happening too extreme fundie OfJill :Kaboomm:

Do you mean that she hadn’t transitioned fully at the time of the incident? Because she wasn’t a guy regardless of the parts she may or may not have had. 

@VelociRapture That makes SO much more sense! It's like tuna salad mixed with macaroni, which I think I would actually like. Thanks! [emoji4]

32 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Do you mean that she hadn’t transitioned fully at the time of the incident? Because she wasn’t a guy regardless of the parts she may or may not have had. 

yes that's what i meant thanks! I'm not a native speaker, do you actually have a term for that? (pre-surgery?)

Of course she is a she. A good highschool (catholic boarding school...not very accepting) friend of mine was trans, though we just viewed her as one of us girls, end of story, easy.

When her therapist asked our principal to let her live in the girl's dorm as part of her transition, he wouldn' allow it. She was heavily bullied in the boy's dorm and we would have happily welcomed her. The therapist explained about suicide statistics in trans kids too, but that asshole fundie principal wouln't budge. She dropped out of highschool a year later.

5 minutes ago, squiddysquid said:

yes that's what i meant thanks! I'm not a native speaker, do you actually have a term for that? (pre-surgery?)

Of course she is a she. A good highschool (catholic boarding school...not very accepting) friend of mine was trans, though we just viewed her as one of us girls, end of story, easy.

When her therapist asked our principal to let her live in the girl's dorm as part of her transition, he wouldn' allow it. She was heavily bullied in the boy's dorm and we would have happily welcomed her. The therapist explained about suicide statistics in trans kids too, but that asshole fundie principal wouln't budge. She dropped out of highschool a year later.

I’m not Trans myself (just an ally), so I don’t know if there is an exact term or not. I’ve mostly just seen people refer to their transition status, whatever that means to them personally. 

And yeah, that Principal is a massive asshole. I hope your friend is doing a lot better now that she’s out of such a toxic environment! :) 

26 minutes ago, purjolok84 said:

@VelociRapture That makes SO much more sense! It's like tuna salad mixed with macaroni, which I think I would actually like. Thanks! emoji4.png

Lol! Yep! I actually liked it a lot when I was growing up, but that last time ruined it for me completely. 

Possible unpopular opinion here, but I give Jill credit for trying. Anything that suggests that she's becoming more independent and less of a doormat is a step in the right direction, even if it's manifested as being weird to strangers on the internet. Sure, she's not as savvy as Jessa, but she's fairly new to using social media like this.

Does she still likely worship Mr. Jill and have terrible opinions? Sure, but I can't hardly blame her with where she came from. Though everyone is responsible for themselves, they have to start somewhere.

When I was 11 or 12 my friend decided to make tuna pasta casserole for her friends for dinner. It was beyond awful. Thirty years later we still tease her about it because she still can’t cook. It’s one of my favorite memories.

I figured the “ppl are hilar” was supposed to be “people are hilarious” but maybe Jill didn’t know how to spell hilarious. 

That's not even popular internet speak so yes, I'll go with being unsure of the spelling. 

5 minutes ago, HarleyQuinn said:

That's not even popular internet speak so yes, I'll go with being unsure of the spelling. 

I think Jill has used 'hilar' before when commenting on various Bates instagrams.  I've never seen anyone else use it, and I find it annoying.

36 minutes ago, Sister Mozz said:

I think Jill has used 'hilar' before when commenting on various Bates instagrams.  I've never seen anyone else use it, and I find it annoying.

It doesn't help that in my head it sounds like Medea saying "Hello".... "Hellurrr"

1 hour ago, purjolok84 said:

@VelociRapture That makes SO much more sense! It's like tuna salad mixed with macaroni, which I think I would actually like. Thanks! emoji4.png

No, it is macaroni and cheese mixed with tuna. I tried it once and I have to admit I liked it. It’s not on the family website, but it’s in one of their books.

I know lots of people that do tuna and mac and cheese.... often with peas mixed in too... I don't like tuna, so I'm not one of those people, lol

I'm allergic to tuna fish, it makes me vomit, and now there's photos of dWRECK's face in this thread.

lose/lose situation for me in here today. 

She is definitely becoming more of a try-hard with making "jokes" and her youtube clips since they're off TLC.

6 hours ago, singsingsing said:

0FA71730-9E79-4785-B725-24253A10C97F.thumb.png.257d6a269e3da9bf8f1d3b66a1159362.png

“ppl are hilar!”

CRINGE.

That SOTDRT is doing lil Jill well since I had no idea you could be 1/3 Irish! Does she have 3 parents? JB, Michelle, and...Jesus? Plz someone who went to ebil school explain 

4 hours ago, QuiverFullofBooks said:

No, it is macaroni and cheese mixed with tuna. I tried it once and I have to admit I liked it. It’s not on the family website, but it’s in one of their books.

We weren’t talking about the Duggar recipe though. We were talking about a recipe my family made that I used to enjoy, but haven’t had since that one time I got violently ill after eating it. 

7 hours ago, Mayluka said:

Reveal hidden contents

Reveal hidden contents

I saw this and thought Jill had finally went off her rocker. (Okay she's already been there) but snapping at her her followers won't gain her more it will only make her lose them and she can't afford to lose people she already lost her show and she's trying to youtube it. so many small video's yikes. 

4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

So does Derrick’s armpit spew shit just like his mouth?

A6E927E2-8055-4FE7-941C-9683AEDB7BF6.jpeg

I almost threw up when I saw this picture. seriously change your shirt before posting a picture online. nasty. 

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived