IGNORED

Jinjer 38: Bun in the Oven

Jellybean

Jinger just posted her 25 week bump update to Instagram. Definitely showing more, and carrying high. 

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I thought Jinger was gonna be tiny since she was barely showing at 15 weeks, but now I think she has a pretty average sized bump. She’s grown quite a bit in the past 5 weeks especially. She looks great though and I want her to have a girl!

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I was about to comment on the fact that they've used blue chalk for the word 'baby' since the second update, but looking at her Instagram again, they have just been erasing the number and the fruit/vegetable and reusing the rest.

7 minutes ago, Nargus said:

I was about to comment on the fact that they've used blue chalk for the word 'baby' since the second update, but looking at her Instagram again, they have just been erasing the number and the fruit/vegetable and reusing the rest.

In her interview with US she said that blue chalk was just what they had on hand. 

I wanna know who drew that cauliflower because non-artistic me thinks it's awesome.

I don't think she's big for 25 weeks.

12 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

I wanna know who drew that cauliflower because non-artistic me thinks it's awesome.

I don't think she's big for 25 weeks.

I was just wondering if Jinger had a secret talent we knew nothing about.

On 4/6/2018 at 8:48 AM, Satan'sFortress said:

Day except for holidays like Memorial Day.  That really irritates me.  It is not a happy day---it is a day to remember our armed forces who died while in service to the country.  And yes, I have had people actually do this.

I have noticed that people say that we are Celebrating Remembrance day , no, no we are not. We are commemorating it.  We are honouring those that died in the war.  I also get  few facebook buddies from other countries wish me a happy ANZAC day. I get that this is a cultural thing so gently let them know that this is not an appropriate thing to say, but that I appreciate the sentiment.  

I must admit that I also hope that she is having a boy. I don't delude myself that any girl will be better off born to J & J than any other member of her family.

I got the cauliflower this time because I've been like 0 and 4 on veggies/fruits she compares the baby too.

Now she looks like she's carrying more like her sisters. I still think it's a girl, I'm torn on whether or not they would announce the sex beforehand. You'd think if it was a girl they'd make a huge deal out of it. 

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

Now she looks like she's carrying more like her sisters. I still think it's a girl, I'm torn on whether or not they would announce the sex beforehand. You'd think if it was a girl they'd make a huge deal out of it. 

But not sharing keeps everyone talking about the Duggars.

1 minute ago, Jenn The Heathen said:

But not sharing keeps everyone talking about the Duggars.

I don't think they are pulling a Jessa I think they just legitimately have chosen not to know. 

Who knows? They may not know the sex, they may know and just not feel like sharing. You could just as well argue that they know it's a girl and they're saving the big reveal until the birth because it'll be more dramatic. 

This is also (I believe) the Vuolos' first grandchild, so there's another layer to this. Perhaps they have a 'gender reveal' planned for Jeremy's family but they need to wait until they have a chance to get together with them, and they're keeping it a secret till then.

Could be a million reasons or no reason at all.

8 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Who knows? They may not know the sex, they may know and just not feel like sharing. You could just as well argue that they know it's a girl and they're saving the big reveal until the birth because it'll be more dramatic. 

This is also (I believe) the Vuolos' first grandchild, so there's another layer to this. Perhaps they have a 'gender reveal' planned for Jeremy's family but they need to wait until they have a chance to get together with them, and they're keeping it a secret till then.

Exactly. It is also seeming more common, in my completely anecdotal world, for people to not know the gender before hand. 

At least according to my Facebook feed. 5+ years ago generally people announced in a post, boy or girl, and the name if they knew it,  pre-birth. Since then it seems a 1/3 are going for some kind of gender reveal cake, 1/3 throw it out with a photo of the ultrasound,  1/3 choose to be surprised. 

What people did pre-social media is a mystery

I always chuckle when people say they are choosing to be surprised. Well, you are surprised whenever you find out, if you wait until birth, you’re just surprised later.

53 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

I am going off the US interview where she said she didn't know. by that time if they had wanted to know they could have already found out.

I have a good friend who told people she didn't know but she actually did. She just didn't want to be hounded. We'll find our when they want us to.

I bought a cauliflower bigger than my head today, I'm guessing her cauliflower isn't that big :tw_lol::tw_lol:

2 minutes ago, BadMurphy said:

I bought a cauliflower bigger than my head today, I'm guessing her cauliflower isn't that big :tw_lol::tw_lol:

if it is that would really hurt especially considering it still has to grow. :laughing-rollingyellow:

1 hour ago, justmy2cents said:

I have a good friend who told people she didn't know but she actually did. She just didn't want to be hounded. We'll find our when they want us to.

One of my best friends did this. That way no one blinked an eye if she called the baby he/she on occasion (both versions). 

13 hours ago, BadMurphy said:

Well, considering her previous papaya analogy...she (or whatever source she's getting the comparisons from) is going for fruits and veg that are not anything close to a standardized size. Here's hoping all of the things she's comparing her baby to are on the small side!

On 7.04.2018 at 5:09 AM, Rachel333 said:

So speaking of respectful greetings on memorial days...

Is this real? This man is a PR diseaster.

6 minutes ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

Is this real? This man is a PR diseaster.

I just googled it and it looks as though it is real, though he deleted it. Quite a few news sites wrote about it. Here’s one article from Politico.

1 hour ago, metheglyn said:

Well, considering her previous papaya analogy...she (or whatever source she's getting the comparisons from) is going for fruits and veg that are not anything close to a standardized size. Here's hoping all of the things she's comparing her baby to are on the small side!

I thought that the fruits and vegetables are a comparison to length or weight. Because I am sure as hell not going to push out a watermelon this September!!!!!

• Jellybean locked this topic
  • Jellybean unlocked and locked this topic

Archived