IGNORED

Jinjer 38: Bun in the Oven

Jellybean

18 hours ago, justmy2cents said:

I have a good friend who told people she didn't know but she actually did. She just didn't want to be hounded. We'll find our when they want us to.

I knew our second child was a boy, but my husband (who couldn’t get to the ultrasound) really didn’t want to know.  The sex of our first child was a surprise, but this time I just wanted to know.  He said he didn’t mind if I found out, but not to tell him.  When anyone (including my husband) asked me what sex the baby was, I just said “I didn’t ask”.  Which was true, because I asked the radiographer to tell me which screen to look at, but not to tell me the sex.  The sex was obvious, and I laughed and said it looked like a boy to me.

I could not have lied about knowing, but being able to evade the question made keeping it a secret doable.  

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Jellybean said:

I just googled it and it looks as though it is real, though he deleted it. Quite a few news sites wrote about it. Here’s one article from Politico.

Yep, he deleted it (years later) but never deleted the time he retweeted it himself, which was the one I linked.

7 hours ago, ScorpiousMalfoy said:

Is this real? This man is a PR diseaster.

Of course it is real, the monster is classless, clueless, brainless, soulless and doesn't think about anything other than what will get HIM the attention he so craves. 

On 4/7/2018 at 5:45 PM, BadMurphy said:

I bought a cauliflower bigger than my head today, I'm guessing her cauliflower isn't that big :tw_lol::tw_lol:

I bought one that size a few weeks ago, and this week the only ones for sale are the size of my fist!  I am laughing at myself for asking "but what SIZE cauliflower?  At least use something that has standard sizes for your comparisons, like a baseball, football etc etc!"

On 4/7/2018 at 9:44 AM, justmy2cents said:

I have a good friend who told people she didn't know but she actually did. She just didn't want to be hounded. We'll find our when they want us to.

Jinger seems like the type that would want to know- She does not seem like one who would appreciate not having all the pink or blue washed, folded and ready to go.

On 04/04/2018 at 2:19 PM, LacyMay said:

We know that they have had uncomfortable fan encounters (Random fan showing up at Jill's door, A fan coming to the TTH in early years and stealing Jingers diary) Even if those were the only two instances of fans going too far I think it's enough to give them reason to take measures to protect some of their privacy. 

It's also entirely possible that JinJer were having fun with Ben and Jessa and held off posting until later. I've done that before so I won't fault them for it. 

Chelsea from Teen Mom tweeted a few months ago about being freaked out by a fan coming to her door when it was just her and Watson in the house. The person turned out to be harmless but it could have easily been some crazed stalker, she obviously was scared for her and her young son.

When I was about 11 or 12 when people I know, went to the house of a footballer, Henrik Larsson, he chased them away and told them he only signed autographs before or after games or at events. Even at that age I thought they were out of line going to his house, he was and still is one of my heroes and even knowing he lived across the river from my town I didn't try to meet him. Being in the public eye doesn't mean you are public property. 

A guy in a private internet group I'm in is somewhat famous (probably around the same level as the Duggars) and he has talked about having people literally surround him and his children and refuse to leave until they get autographs. That definitely would be alarming.

I saw some of the Duggars in public in DC a few years ago and they did have lots of people stopping them for pictures even though they were clearly in a hurry. Though the last time I saw them in public in Arkansas, which was probably around 2013 (and was just Jana and Jill), they didn't have anyone stop them at all.

I think that they may know but aren't wanting to say. Nothing wrong with that either. People will know soon enough.

Do we know when the show is coming back on? Because that might provide a hint as to when they'll announce the jinder.

8 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Do we know when the show is coming back on? Because that might provide a hint as to when they'll announce the jinder.

it just said summer. I would guess June sometime. 

So in the video on their website, anybody else notice that Jinger had her stomach covered for the ultrasound so it wasn't on film?

I truly think that the practice of that is so bizarre, especially since in the original TLC specials, Michelle did not cover up or blur her pregnant stomach. They added it in later!

http://www.jingerandjeremy.com/2018/04/our-little-one/

6 minutes ago, Taylurker said:

So in the video on their website, anybody else notice that Jinger had her stomach covered for the ultrasound so it wasn't on film?

I truly think that the practice of that is so bizarre, especially since in the original TLC specials, Michelle did not cover up or blur her pregnant stomach. They added it in later!

http://www.jingerandjeremy.com/2018/04/our-little-one/

on the promo for next season Joy does the same thing, but hey at least it isn't knees getting blurred out. looking at you Jill.

1 minute ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

on the promo for next season Joy does the same thing, but hey at least it isn't knees getting blurred out. looking at you Jill.

Omg I forgot about the knees blurring. Jill's come a long way since then!

Yeah I will say at least they used a blanket and didn't blur it. But WTF?

Just now, Taylurker said:

Omg I forgot about the knees blurring. Jill's come a long way since then!

Yeah I will say at least they used a blanket and didn't blur it. But WTF?

especially since we saw the inside of J'chelle's :laughing-jumpingpurple: as they pulled Jackson out in the first special. 

Why didn’t they just not film then? Or, I don’t know, just film their faces? I wouldn’t put my bump out their for a tv crowd to see but there are lots of ways to avoid that without pointing everyone at it. If she didn’t want the crew to see her bump then they shouldn’t have them with them. Didn’t they film segments on their own that were later used by tlc?

4 hours ago, just_ordinary said:

Why didn’t they just not film then? Or, I don’t know, just film their faces? I wouldn’t put my bump out their for a tv crowd to see but there are lots of ways to avoid that without pointing everyone at it. If she didn’t want the crew to see her bump then they shouldn’t have them with them. Didn’t they film segments on their own that were later used by tlc?

Because they want to draw attention to it. It’s how they prove their special godliness to everyone else. Just like the frumpers of old and the extreme wedding dress modifications when off the rack dresses are widely available.

9 minutes ago, Irene said:

But what do you do if they doesnt humbley they self?

Jill talks alot. Jessa did not want to talk at all poor girl. 

2 minutes ago, Meggo said:

So love Multiplies not divides.

Unless you're in dating relationship...

I'm just laughing at the name because that's literally Kody Brown from sister wives line. for having four wives Love myliplyes not divides. 

5 minutes ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

I'm just laughing at the name because that's literally Kody Brown from sister wives line. for having four wives Love myliplyes not divides. 

You win the interwebs today!! AWESOME use of y's

Jill really was toeing the party line, wasn't she? And so bubbly, talkative, and happy!

I didn't start following the Duggars until around Jill and Jessa started courting, so I wasn't really familiar with them before, but heavens, has Jill changed! :o It seems like all the other married Duggar girls so far have changed for the better, come more into their own, whereas Jill seems to have completely lost the plot and herself. Marriage clearly has not been good to her :(

Looks like they've moved buildings for their church based on the FB live of the service from today. Who wants to bet that they'll feature that on one of the episodes for next season!

• Jellybean locked this topic
  • Jellybean unlocked and locked this topic

Archived