IGNORED

Dillards 52: Making Life Look Complicated

Jellybean

Just now, Sister Mozz said:

Some of Derick's tweets decrying being paid are still there, but all of the "volunteer" stuff has disappeared. I am watching this with so much interest!

Rather ironic that after complaining about not getting paid by TLC, Derick is ONCE AGAIN volunteering to provide entertainment FOR FREE.

Twitter won't pay your hospital bills either, Derick.  GET A JOB. 

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, VBOY9977 said:

Lmaooooo it has started. Cathy’s at it again

47A28E40-831A-47F4-AEFD-433F2AE86834.jpeg

I swear, all Derick or Cathy has to do is tell us what has actually happened. And yet all they continue to spout is how we are making assumptions or shouldn’t believe the media. Just stop being so vague and cryptic! Tell us the truth and we won’t have to assume.

The Bateseseses backing away really says a lot!  Like, fundies are watching the train wreck too and backing away from the Dillards.  No way Jill is ok with that.  No freaking way.  Or JB and M, who just vacationed with the Bates.  Holy unblessed mess batman.  

Give. Me. More. :evil-laugh:

2 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

Rather ironic that after complaining about not getting paid by TLC, Derick is ONCE AGAIN volunteering to provide entertainment FOR FREE.

Twitter won't pay your hospital bills either, Derick.  GET A JOB. 

I do not get the approach by those who claim to be so God like,  living their lives for HIM and putting on aires as if their way is somehow more superior and again, God like, having an aversion for honest, sustained, daily work. Where does this notion come from?

At least the Bateses' spawns all seem to understand that in order to live and flourish on the planet, they need to work.

Don't you need to take Econ 101 to graduate with a BS in Accounting?

3 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

I swear, all Derick or Cathy has to do is tell us what has actually happened. And yet all they continue to spout is how we are making assumptions or shouldn’t believe the media. Just stop being so vague and cryptic! Tell us the truth and we won’t have to assume.

And again how is lying or obfuscating God like?????

Mmkay, I wrote a little parody of 'My Shot' from Hamilton for Derick, except it's called 'My Tweet'. I only did the first half of the song, though, because I'm bored but I'm not that bored.

Spoiler

MY TWEET

[DERICK]

I am not throwing away my tweet!

Hey yo, I’m just like my mommy

I’m dumb, whiny and scummy

And I’m not throwing away my tweet!

I’m ‘a get a scholarship to Clown College

I prob’ly shouldn’t brag, but dag, I amaze and astonish

The problem is I got a lot of rage but no polish

I gotta holler just to be heard

With every word, I drop rubbish!

I’m a doucheturd in the rough, a dirty piece of coal

Tryin’ to reach my goal. My power of speech: incomprehensible

Only got two kids and that’s for quitters

These teenagers make me bitter, on Twitter

Ev’ry burden, ev’ry disadvantage

Why should I have to manage? Give me a gun to brandish

I’m a manly man, dammit

The plan is to fan this spark into a flame

But damn, it’s getting dark, so let me tweet out the name

I am the—

[ALL]

D-E-R-I-C-K, D

I-L—we all—on TV…

[DERICK]

Jill and I volunteered independently

Meanwhile, liberals keep shittin’ on us endlessly

Essentially, they harass us relentlessly

Then TLC turns around, runs a spending spree

Jim Bob ain’t ever gonna set his descendants free

So there will be a revolution in this century

Enter me!

[ALL]

(He says in parentheses)

[DERICK]

Don’t be shocked when Sean Hannity mentions me

I will star on your show and I’ll do it for free

So what if I have some kids who depend on me?

[DERICK]

And I am not throwing away

My tweet

I am not throwing away

My tweet

And I’m not throwing away my tweet

[JILL]

I dream of life back on TLC

Birthing babies for the cameras is my ministry

Ministry? How d'you spell, how d'you spell... ‘ministry?’

Umm, so yeah, Derick’s kind of making me panicky

With his—

[ALL]

Tweet!

[BEN]

Yo, I’m Jim Bob’s apprentice

But I got these knuckleheads in loco parentis

I didn’t vote for Trump because I know it’s my chance

To socially advance, so as Derick Dillard rants,

No way am I gonna—

[ALL]

Tweet!

[AUSTIN]

But you’ll never be truly free

Until ya’ll in bondage own your own house like Joy and me

Joy and I. Do or die. Wait till you see me

On an ATV, with Miss Joy-Anna and our 10 pound baby

Oh shit, another—

[ALL]

Tweet!

[JEREMY]

Geniuses, lower your voices

You keep out of trouble and you double your choices

I’m with you, but you might wanna take a seat

You’ve got to be sure to keep sweet:

If not, you might make Derick tweet!

[DERICK]

Jeremy, don’t make another peep

My wife Jilly Muffin knows I ain’t no creep

I think Trump is sweet

I'm a straight MAN with my own helpmeet

And I’ll write a book that’ll make all the haters retreat...

What are the odds that GOD would let me suffer defeat

I’m takin’ a dump on Duggar tradition, Jim Bob can weep

I hate TLC, liberals, kids, everyone who disagrees with me

Give me a computer, I’m going on a tweeting spree!

Oh, am I tweeting too much?

Sometimes I get over excited, come off as an ass

I never had a group of friends before

You better not give me that sass

[AUSTIN]

Someone take his phone away, and do it fast

Just now, Mayluka said:

Yes, please tell us! Then we can make popcorn and watch the inevitable legal fallout! 

I’m thinking truffle parmesan? Maybe rosemary oil and pepper? 

2 minutes ago, SassyPants said:

I do not get the approach by those who claim to be so God like,  living their lives for HIM and putting on aires as if their way is somehow more superior and again, God like, having an aversion for honest, sustained, daily work. Where does this notion come from?

At least the Bateses' spawns all seem to understand that in order to live and flourish on the planet, they need to work.

Don't you need to take Econ 101 to graduate with a BS in Accounting?

And again how is lying or obfuscating God like?????

I was thinking the same thing. They actually seem to have real jobs, even if its the one who is singing... its kind of normal. 

He's deleting the volunteer stuff? Thankfully the internet is forever. 

0Vzy51r.png

You know, I’ve been sitting here with my spare time analyzing how this is going to all go down—- escaping from my day’s problems.

I strongly believe Jill will be Kelly Bradrick #2. With Derick’s argumentative “shit disturbing” streak and JB’s patriarchal dominance, I don’t see the family EVER getting along!!!! Throw gobs of money into it, co-dependence, enmeshed siblings, and you have a hot mess of psychotherapy co-pay fees and lawyers.

His instagram quote, to me, seems VERY “It’s us against them, baby”. He wants to take down JB.0F20F8BD-D41B-42EE-B4E2-234FC633FFA0.thumb.jpeg.dd659bddeb1a827893ca80c3e45f0fa3.jpeg

1 minute ago, luv2laugh said:

I strongly believe Jill will be Kelly Bradrick #2. With Derick’s argumentative shit disturbing streak and JB’s patriarchal dominance, I don’t see the family EVER getting along!!!! Throw gobs of money into it, siblings, and you have a hot mess of pain and lawyers.

If so I hope it happens quickly, when there are just 2 kids, not 6.

Me, an admittedly rather financially illiterate person, reading Derick's posts about bills and expectations of payment and being a "Volunteer Reality Star":

Spoiler

pzv5j7l.jpg

11 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Mmkay, I wrote a little parody of 'My Shot' from Hamilton for Derick, except it's called 'My Tweet'. I only did the first half of the song, though, because I'm bored but I'm not that bored.

Hide contents

MY TWEET

[DERICK]

And I’m not throwing away my tweet!

I’m ‘a get a scholarship to Clown College

I prob’ly shouldn’t brag, but dag, I amaze and astonish

The problem is I got a lot of rage but no polish

I gotta holler just to be heard

With every word, I drop rubbish!

I’m a doucheturd in the rough, a dirty piece of coal

Tryin’ to reach my goal. My power of speech: incomprehensible

Only got two kids and that’s for quitters

These teenagers make me bitter, on Twitter

Ev’ry burden, ev’ry disadvantage

Why should I have to manage? Give me a gun to brandish

I’m a manly man, dammit

The plan is to fan this spark into a flame

But damn, it’s getting dark, so let me tweet out the name

I am the—

[ALL]

D-E-R-I-C-K, D

I-L—we all—on TV…

[DERICK]

Jill and I volunteered independently

Meanwhile, liberals keep shittin’ on us endlessly

Essentially, they harass us relentlessly

Then TLC turns around, runs a spending spree

Jim Bob ain’t ever gonna set his descendants free

So there will be a revolution in this century

Enter me!

[ALL]

(He says in parentheses)

[DERICK]

Don’t be shocked when Sean Hannity mentions me

I will star on your show and I’ll do it for free

So what if I have some kids who depend on me?

[DERICK]

And I am not throwing away

My tweet

I am not throwing away

My tweet

And I’m not throwing away my tweet

[JILL]

I dream of life back on TLC

Birthing babies for the cameras is my ministry

Ministry? How d'you spell, how d'you spell... ‘ministry?’

Umm, so yeah, Derick’s kind of making me panicky

With his—

[ALL]

Tweet!

[BEN]

Yo, I’m Jim Bob’s apprentice

But I got these knuckleheads in loco parentis

I didn’t vote for Trump because I know it’s my chance

To socially advance, so as Derick Dillard rants,

No way am I gonna—

[ALL]

Tweet!

[AUSTIN]

But you’ll never be truly free

Until ya’ll in bondage own your own house like Joy and me

Joy and I. Do or die. Wait till you see me

On an ATV, with Miss Joy-Anna and our 10 pound baby

Oh shit, another—

[ALL]

Tweet!

[JEREMY]

Geniuses, lower your voices

You keep out of trouble and you double your choices

I’m with you, but you might wanna take a seat

You’ve got to be sure to keep sweet:

If not, you might make Derick tweet!

[DERICK]

Jeremy, don’t make another peep

My wife Jilly Muffin knows I ain’t no creep

I think Trump is sweet

I'm a straight MAN with my own helpmeet

And I’ll write a book that’ll make all the haters retreat...

What are the odds that GOD would let me suffer defeat

I’m takin’ a dump on Duggar tradition, Jim Bob can weep

I hate TLC, liberals, kids, everyone who disagrees with me

Give me a computer, I’m going on a tweeting spree!

Oh, am I tweeting too much?

Sometimes I get over excited, come off as an ass

I never had a group of friends before

You better not give me that sass

[AUSTIN]

Someone take his phone away, and do it fast

I haven't seen Hamilton  ( I'm sorry!!!)  But read that in Eminem rap voice and it totally worked!

I also just realized the emoticon I need today: "MmmmmHmmmm".  No clue how to show that via emotii.  

If Jill and Derick do get a divorce, he would probably through a huge hissy fit and start a Go-Fund-Me to afford child support

I was actually cuing up "my shot" as I read this thread at the gym and I nearly fell off the stationary bike, I laughed so hard!

Thanks, FJ, for making me look insane.

33 minutes ago, justoneoftwo said:

What is this referencing?

Someone asked why Derick wasn’t on the show and the person Cathy tagged answered he was fired for being a transphobic asshole. I agree with what someone said earlier. If they want to stop the speculation they’ll have to release a clear statement about what happened.

I got another idea! 

Spoiler

It must be nice, it must be nice, to have Duggarland on your side.

It must be nice, it must be nice, to have Duggarland on your side.

Every action has its equal opposite reaction.

Thanks to Der-dick our family's fractured into factions...

Try not to crack under the stress, Jill's breaking down like fractions.

We smack each other on the 'Net and it don't print retractions.

FJ gets lots of satisfaction witnessing his fits of passion...

The way he tweets and lies and dresses like the pits of fashion...

(Apologies to Leslie Odom Jr.!)

Oh man, this thread is the greatest. I've never used the "Rufus Bless" emoticon so much. EVER. Keep it coming, DerWanker. KEEP IT COMING!!!!!

Based on Derick’s recent tweets, this is my speculation about his relationship with TLC:

2014 - Derick marries Jill and JB tells Derick that being on the show is their family ministry, and by doing so he can spread the gospel (or something like that).

2015 - Israel is born via c-section, and Derick asks TLC to help with the medical bills since they filmed it. TLC declines this request. Derick is annoyed, but continues to film. Meanwhile, he takes the missionary position and distances his family from TLC, filming less often.

July 2017 - Samuel is born, and spends 2 weeks in the NICU. Medical bills are even higher this time, and Derick again asks/demands TLC to pay the bills. TLC says no. Derick gets mad, and at some point over the next few weeks decides that his family won’t be on the show anymore.

August 2017 - No longer associated with the channel (whether TLC knew this or not), Derick tweets discriminatorily about Jazz Jennings, who is also featured on TLC. 

November 2017 - Derick again tweets about Jazz. TLC makes a statement that Derick has not participated in Counting On in months. 

Winter 2017/2018 - Derick continues to tweet in a manner that appears angry and disgruntled. 

March 2018 - Derick has a possible breakdown and states that he and Jill were only volunteers on the show, and were never paid. 

(Future? - Derick has full breakdown and exposes some kind of financial scandal within the Duggar family?)

13 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

Based on Derick’s recent tweets, this is my speculation about his relationship with TLC:

2014 - Derick marries Jill and JB tells Derick that being on the show is their family ministry, and by doing so he can spread the gospel (or something like that).

2015 - Israel is born via c-section, and Derick asks TLC to help with the medical bills since they filmed it. TLC declines this request. Derick is annoyed, but continues to film. Meanwhile, he takes the missionary position and distances his family from TLC, filming less often.

July 2017 - Samuel is born, and spends 2 weeks in the NICU. Medical bills are even higher this time, and Derick again asks/demands TLC to pay the bills. TLC says no. Derick gets mad, and at some point over the next few weeks decides that his family won’t be on the show anymore.

August 2017 - No longer associated with the channel (whether TLC knew this or not), Derick tweets discriminatorily about Jazz Jennings, who is also featured on TLC. 

November 2017 - Derick again tweets about Jazz. TLC makes a statement that Derick has not participated in Counting On in months. 

Winter 2017/2018 - Derick continues to tweet in a manner that appears angry and disgruntled. 

March 2018 - Derick has a possible breakdown and states that he and Jill were only volunteers on the show, and were never paid. 

(Future? - Derick has full breakdown and exposes some kind of financial scandal within the Duggar family?)

Maybe but Derick seems to have a bigger bone to pick with JB than with TLC.

I think Derick sees JB as a competitor and someone who is a hypocrite since he hides his hateful beliefs to make TV show $$$ whereas Derick comes out and says it. Derick has even pinned a “voice your truth” quote on Twitter. He is mad at JB and that’s what makes it so juicy.

I don’t know if Jill will be able to emotionally handle what a toxic shitfest a rift between Derick & JB will be like.

I sympathize with it because we have one in our family but with less parties of siblings. A family shitfest really takes an emotional toll on you.

4 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

I don't think they filmed Sam's birth at all.  I think TLC told them they wouldn't because of the risks taken last time or something like that.  I think that Derick was mad before, but the accusations that they were in the wrong pushed him past the edge and thats when he quit.  Other than that I think this is likely.   

10 hours ago, Timetostoplurking said:

Finally the real Santa story comes out.  I’ve been pondering it for years!   

About Derruck!  I thing there’s some truth there.  The boob probably has all the money in some sort of trust and then doles it out as he sees fit.  That makes total sense.  As far as money from People mag?  Who knows!

But aren't the  young women suing in part for "lost income?"

21 minutes ago, HereticHick said:

Damn, Jinger, aren't you glad you moved out of state?

I'm glad she is out of state!

1 hour ago, HarleyQuinn said:

He's deleting the volunteer stuff? Thankfully the internet is forever. 

0Vzy51r.png

As far as we could tell? As far as we could tell? What the hell does that even signify?

As far as we could tell, we were volunteers...  Right there that is some shady wording.

• Jellybean locked this topic

Archived