IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

51 minutes ago, Lillymuffin said:

I know his name, DOB, and I’m sure I can get his Social. Would that work? It’s not a terribly common name. 

Where would I start looking?

This is the website

https://www.archives.gov/veterans

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Lillymuffin you may also want to try contacting the funeral home that handled his funeral, they could have additional info like a service number or dates of service and those things can be helpful when filling out the forms to request military records. 

• 5 weeks later...

Not much happening in Pecanland these days, but I was curious about Priscilla's due date. According to their last blog entry, the baby is due at the end of September/early October.

I noticed they hadn’t posted on Instagram for awhile. I assumed they were traveling or busy with something. I like Davia’s dress. I like how Prisma dresses her. It’s classically cute. 

I noticed they were overly quiet but I assumed they were gleaning pecans again! :P No evidence this time! ;) 

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone else think Brighton looks like a Keller? I know he’s adopted but every time I see a picture of him, I think about how much he looks like the Keller’s and I find it odd. 

5EC49E21-F835-4DC7-A2D3-28CC74C87D76.jpeg

He does! He looks rather like a male Mackynzie.  

(Who is Brighton again?)

58 minutes ago, mango_fandango said:

He does! He looks rather like a male Mackynzie.  

(Who is Brighton again?)

Brighton is Daniel Keller’s son (He’s  is holding him in the pic). Daniel is Priscilla’s bro

Sometimes adopted children ressemble adopting parents. It's not uncommon. Little kids (or even adults sometimes) copy facial expressions of the people they're living with. It's a natural reaction. 

I know 2 kids born in Russia who were adopted by Catalan families. One looked a bit like his father and the other was the spitting image of his mother. 

I know someone who's younger brother is adopted. He looks exactly like their mother. It's actually a great thing because she looks exactly like their father. 

My cousin who is adopted and I have been told we look a lot alike. We find it hilarious.

I love the "take the damned picture already" face on both Phillip and Davia. I'm surprised they're at Mickey D's, not Chick-Fil-A.

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love the "take the damned picture already" face on both Phillip and Davia. I'm surprised they're at Mickey D's, not Chick-Fil-A.

It was probably Sunday, lol. 

18 hours ago, Melissa1977 said:

Sometimes adopted children ressemble adopting parents. It's not uncommon. Little kids (or even adults sometimes) copy facial expressions of the people they're living with. It's a natural reaction. 

I know 2 kids born in Russia who were adopted by Catalan families. One looked a bit like his father and the other was the spitting image of his mother. 

In a family I know, the oldest daughter is adopted but her younger siblings were home-grown. The oldest daughter looks far more like her mom than her siblings do.

My twin cousins are adopted. Can not tell it though by looking at the family together. Boy twin is tall like uncle with red hair like my aunt. Girl twin is tall too with brown hair (common in our family). 

Their younger sister who is biologically my aunt and uncle's, is tall with brown hair.

All three have brown eyes like my aunt.

Our adopted daughter could pass for our bio child. Except she's already way taller than me, which isn't fair!

Someone at the ice rink the other day asked if we were sisters. I said yes, and I'm 25 years older than her. LOL

48 minutes ago, adidas said:

I love Davia’s pose and Phillip’s ice cream face in the McDonalds photo!

And Davia’s bare feet. I admit that I was always afraid that David would be uptight about everything and have a lot of unnecessary rules for the kids. Thankfully they seem to be more laid back than I expected. The kids are allowed to get dirty and eat giant turkey legs much to my entertainment. 

Growing up the girls next door to me were both adopted. The older looked an awful lot like her dad brown hair, Eastern European, she even tended to be a bit overweight like him. The younger sister who was not related by blood to the first, looked like a mini me of her mother. Red hair, pale, freckles, very thin,  short hair and glasses. It was the cutest thing. Unless you knew the family, no one suspected the girls weren't biological daughters. 

I have a cousin who is adopted.  I keep forgetting because she just looks pretty much like my other cousins on that side of the family.  

On 5/30/2018 at 1:52 PM, HarryPotterFan said:

How the fuck has this war been going on for that long?

It's crazy... My ex joined the Army on 2003, and graduated Basic on the day that Baghdad fell... He pretty much went straight from AIT to Iraq.  

It's crazy to think that it's been going on that long. Even though I know it has, I hadn't really thought about it

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived