IGNORED

Pris & David 7: Wall to Wall Wallers

Jellybean

Many brought some of the most practical of gifts such as diapers and wipes while others added other types of gifts.

The story of this baby shower is that it is a party for a soon to be arriving baby.  Some guests were family members, while others who showed up were not genetically related to the couple in any way.  Many brought some of the most practical of gifts such as diapers and wipes while others added other types of gifts.  While this party was attended from people of all walks of life, everyone agreed on one thing: eventually, this baby would be born.  And that's exciting.

This has been Perd Hapley David Waller, reminding you: A slogan is just a series of words that has a meaning.  Good night!

• Replies 621
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

The story of this baby shower is that it is a party for a soon to be arriving baby.  Some guests were family members, while others who showed up were not genetically related to the couple in any way.  Many brought some of the most practical of gifts such as diapers and wipes while others added other types of gifts.  While this party was attended from people of all walks of life, everyone agreed on one thing: eventually, this baby would be born.  And that's exciting.

This has been Perd Hapley David Waller, reminding you: A slogan is just a series of words that has a meaning.  Good night!

You’re obviously a Perdvert.

6 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I’m actually really glad most fundies aren’t doing the “home church” thing anymore. I spotted lots of ladies in pants at the shower and it gives the Waller children opportunities to meet other children that aren’t Gothardites.

talking about non Fundie's in Fundie setting makes me think of Pris's siblings. and how confounded I am by this whole family. there are siblings that are so high up the Kool-aid ladder it's not even funny. The Parents are creepy as fuck and then there are a few divorced siblings pants wearing sisters and even an out of wedlocked  mother engaged multiple times sister and they all get together as a family.

1 hour ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

talking about non Fundie's in Fundie setting makes me think of Pris's siblings. and how confounded I am by this whole family. there are siblings that are so high up the Kool-aid ladder it's not even funny. The Parents are creepy as fuck and then there are a few divorced siblings pants wearing sisters and even an out of wedlocked  mother engaged multiple times sister and they all get together as a family.

I said this on the Waller thread. I imagine their family get togethers aren’t much different from non fundie family get togethers. My siblings, parents, and I all have very different political views and personalities. We just don’t talk about politics because it will start an argument. I didn’t grow up fundie. But occasionally someone makes a comment that may make others uncomfortable. Also some of us don’t get along super well so we just keep things light and don’t talk much to that particular person. In my experience, a lot of families are like this. 

8 minutes ago, gustava said:

Is Davia wearing pants?

No, if you zoom in, you can see a jean skirt the color of Priss’s and dark leggings underneath. 

On 8/18/2018 at 8:55 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

No, if you zoom in, you can see a jean skirt the color of Priss’s and dark leggings underneath. 

Bummer.

12 minutes ago, gustava said:

Bummer.

Their BFF fundie family (Robert Staddon’s family) have allowed the girls to wear non skirt bathing suits. So maybe they will rub off on the Wallers one day.

I love Davia's facial expression.  It says (to me), "I don't mind pink to a point, but everyone is else in this photo went totally overboard." 

Appears The skirts only thing is going out of style except for the Maxwell types or the older ladies. Fashions change even for These guys.

7 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

Appears The skirts only thing is going out of style except for the Maxwell types or the older ladies. Fashions change even for These guys.

Could some of the changes be because a combination of growing Muslim populations in the west and the general trend towards more modest fashion among non-religious populations (which tends to happen when times are turbulent and as a sort of pendulum reaction to super-immodest clothing) is making their version of modesty not "speshul" and "set apart" anymore? 

I like to think that little Phil started planning his destiny when his parents dressed him in khakis and placed him in the dump truck some 36 hours after his birth. I’m already looking forward to the Pinterest-fail photos of the new baby. 

4 hours ago, Ivycoveredtower said:

Phillip is so over it he has to distract everyone so he doesn't have to listen in Sunday school. 

I feel like this caption is very passive aggressive? At least, it's more fun to read it passive aggressively. Anyone else?

2 minutes ago, artdecades said:

I feel like this caption is very passive aggressive? At least, it's more fun to read it passive aggressively. Anyone else?

I don't know if I read it passive aggressive but It did give me a good caption for the picture. LMAO

3 hours ago, artdecades said:

Oh it was passive aggressive alright. And what's up with TFDW constantly repeating "children are a blessing from God"? He always says it and Prissy parrots him. It's like he's trying to remind himself that being a husband and father really is worth it, despite the time it takes from his mud wrestling matches with Smuggar. 

10 minutes ago, HumbleJillyMuffin said:

Oh it was passive aggressive alright. And what's up with TFDW constantly repeating "children are a blessing from God"? He always says it and Prissy parrots him. It's like he's trying to remind himself that being a husband and father really is worth it, despite the time it takes from his mud wrestling matches with Smuggar. 

I think they say it to make themselves sound even more like the Duggar's. you know they both wish they were Duggar's and will play that connection for all it's worth. 

Philip is such a super cute little guy. While Pris and the Pecan Chief aren't particular attractive IMHO they sure make some cute babies.

Just my opinion but whenever someone repeats something constantly I feel like they’re trying to convince themselves. The more they say it, the more I think they don’t believe it and the harder they’re trying to get it into their head. 

1 hour ago, ophelia said:

Philip is such a super cute little guy. While Pris and the Pecan Chief aren't particular attractive IMHO they sure make some cute babies.

Based on their features, probably both Pris ans Pecan were very cute little kids. Being a pretty baby doesn't mean you are going to be an attractive adult, sometimes it works the opposite way. Anyway, I think both Pris ans Pecan could be way more good looking if they looked relaxed. She always looks like if she is in pain or if she needs sunglasses because a heavy light is disturbing her. But she's beautiful and if she was self-confident, she would glow. 

Pecan is, in my opinion, the image of someone never relaxed, always performing. With another haircut, modern t-shirts and especially another way of life, he would look far better. 

If they really don’t want a large family, they are lucky Pris isn’t as fertile as Esther and didn’t get married at 19 like some fundie teen brides.

On 8/16/2018 at 3:15 AM, ophelia said:

Just the thought of another kid with that wide range of facial expressions makes me happy.

I agree. I have never seen a child so easily look disgusted and snarky in almost every picture. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived