IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 4: HAY-MAYUN!

DaisyD

I can get behind Becky making heart-shaped biscuits for Valentine's Day.  That's cool.  But weens in pink weenie gravy...I am sorry, but I don't care how in the spirit of Valentine's Day Bro Gary and Sis Becky are trying to be.  The fact remains that any weens in ween gravy would be an abomination; and red weens in what looks like vomited-up Pepto Bismol are absolutely, abominably cringeworthy and disgusting.

On the other hand, those pictures may be just what I need to look at tomorrow.  I have a colonoscopy scheduled for Friday morning and have to be on a liquid diet all day before it...looking at pictures of weens in gravy may well make me nauseated enough that I won't even crave solid food.  So I guess...thanks, Bro Gary?  :my_sick:

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys I'm at work and just finished a delicious 4-cheese veggie pizza and decided to sit and procrastinate on FJ while I digest and decided "let's see who this whole Bro Gary Hawkins guy is" and just went down the rabbit hole and now GROSS i'm about to lose my lunch. There should be a NSFW warning on this guy.

And I can't believe that the day I discover him he posts about this goddamn weenie gravy on his facebook. Did he originally post the picture of that disgusting concoction back in Sep. 2017?

@Texas Heifer...I gotta tell you that your avatar cracks me up every single time I see it...even though I live in a city that doesn't have very many cows, I still moo at them whenever I see them...usually outside of Philadelphia lol :tw_face_cow:

Okay Sis'

So...that was gross....and Sis. Becky is back on FB. The weens have something to do with it? Gross. I had dental work so no eating for me anyway. That concoction never fails to look and sound disgusting. 

Sis. Dancing

Ok folks Im bein honest here I dont want to see anymore weens and gravy- even and especially  if it comes with heart shaped biscuits.

4 hours ago, MsSaylor said:

Holy shit Valentines day weens!!! With heart shaped bisquits! I cant. Is he trolling us? Seriously. 

Well,  he's pretty seriously killed hot dogs for me unless they're cut up and hiding in baked beans.

1 hour ago, Candydandy said:

Ok folks Im bein honest here I dont want to see anymore weens and gravy- even and especially  if it comes with heart shaped biscuits.

Oh come on, where's your romantic side??

3 hours ago, catlady said:

Since he says that Sis Becky "got up and made" the magical Weeny Gravy, can we assume it's for breakfast?  and if so, is that can of what looks like Dr. Pepper a common breakfast beverage in that house?  

yours in bad weens,

Sis CatLady

Maybe the Dr. Pepper is included in the gravy. 

I'll see myself out now and maybe order in some Chinese...

I still cant believe he did 2 more posts about weenie gravy, he even mentioned you have to use pink weens!!! It’s so hilarious but also kind of sad that this is their special v-day meal. I wonder if sis Becks likes the weens too? If not and she just does this for him cuz he loves it so much I really kind of feel bad for Her. It looks like theyre in that shit hole of an RV and I dunno its just a sad life. And shit Bro Gary did you get off your ass today and lift a damn finger for your wife? I’m guessing not. 

2 minutes ago, MsSaylor said:

I wonder if sis Becks likes the weens too? If not and she just does this for him cuz he loves it so much I really kind of feel bad for Her. It looks like theyre in that shit hole of an RV and I dunno its just a sad life.                              

More of the good other stuff for her.  I have to agree about a sad life, better to be alone than with a weenie-guzzling, supper bowel castigating preacher wannabe.

(Waiting for the Chinese.)

Ok Folks, 

I'm on the Oregon coast for an anniversary with Bro Tex, and I usually stay keto compliant, but I am going off the rails and we're going to our favorite Chinese restaurant tonight. Otherwise I would be sad that y'all get Chinese and I don't.

@MayMay1123 I live on a little farm with some cows. My MIL has a "pet" cow named Red. She is bug-eyed and hilarious. Has produced quite a few little cows. I have affection for cows, even though I grew up with a mother afraid of them, since one about ran her down as a child. They are fun to moo at! 

I love biscuits and sausage gravy -- heck, I love gravy. But I will never eat weens with gravy; moreover, I may never eat weens again. Not even a corndog or a chili cheese dog. Gary has ruined them.

Yours in protesting ween abuse,

Sis Texas

2 hours ago, Granwych said:

Well,  he's pretty seriously killed hot dogs for me unless they're cut up and hiding in baked beans.

Oh come on, where's your romantic side??

Maybe the Dr. Pepper is included in the gravy.

Nothing tells your beloved Valentine how much you adore her more than your manly ween-burp breath, aided by huge gulps of Dr. Pepper. HAY-MAYUN!

18 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Nothing tells your beloved Valentine how much you adore her more than your manly ween-burp breath, aided by huge gulps of Dr. Pepper. HAY-MAYUN!

GAG GAG GAG :puke-front:

Bro Gary is GROSS. Sis Becky could do so much better. Alas...

58 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

It's the ween farts that would worry me. The valentines night of the rippling Duvets.  :2wankers:.

2 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

Ok Folks, 

I'm on the Oregon coast for an anniversary with Bro Tex, and I usually stay keto compliant, but I am going off the rails and we're going to our favorite Chinese restaurant tonight. Otherwise I would be sad that y'all get Chinese and I don't.

I hope you get a chance to try Momiji. We eat there at least once a day when we're in Lincoln City. There's a few on the coast and one in Salem. Well worth it.

Now I'm off to petition @Curious to make the sick reputation not be a downvote. I've wanted to use it on nearly every post in this thread today. 

Ok folks,

I had to go back and watch the latest video since @Nikedagain? talked about him not hauling his carcass up off the couch to get his own phone charger, and I said aloud, "thank you, Gary, for wearing shoes," and Bro Texas said, "don't thank Gary, thank God," because he (Gary, not my husband) was in the midst of vocally murdering some hymn about thanking the lord. Then we started imitating Homer Simpson: "I'm no missionary! I don't even believe in Jebus!" Then ol' Gar finally barked at his child to go get the phone charger, and I got to turn that mess off, HALLELUYER!

Yours in Nearly Deaf Now,

Sis Tex

2 hours ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Gimme, how come you  aren't writing Hallmark cards (or Bro Gary's sermons??)  Happy V Day!!

And thank you, Bro Gary, you're a wonderful fountain of comedic and often nauseating material!!

Sis Granwych

32 minutes ago, DaisyD said:

I hope you get a chance to try Momiji. We eat there at least once a day when we're in Lincoln City. There's a few on the coast and one in Salem. Well worth it.

We're way up in Astoria, but thanks for the recommendation! One of these days--maybe this summer--we'll head further south, and we'll check it out.

Happy ValenWeens day, friends. Found this on Facebook. Side note, we are also having Chinese tonight! Been planning it for about a week!f57db7288c7dda1beafac3708df7cf42.jpg

9 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

Ok folks,

I for one am glad to know the basics for producing weenie gravy, so I never make it accidentally. I avoid processed food as a rule, but you never know when you might lose your mind and cook up an abomination like G-Haw's mama did. 

Yours in Valentine Nausea,

Sis Texas

Ok folks,

I've made some weird stoner food with friends over the years.  Mostly the younger years where a stocked kitchen was non-existent.   Never came close to this ween mess!!!  Not even close.

Sis. (Weed)meet

OMG! I'm laughing, but I'm seriously nauseated after the Valentine weens breakfast pics! It looks like someone threw up on the table!  The piggy toes are almost as bad, but if I ever see a plate of "pigs in a blanket" or cocktail wieners at a party again, I'll probably be running for the bathroom, retching all the way!  Are these people for real?

Sister K 

HAYMAYUN GOD HAS BLESSED BRO GARY WITH A NEW SUIT! Oh, and also a good wife and a sound church, BUT HAYMAYUN FOR SUITS!

IMG_6439.PNG

2 hours ago, Beermeet said:

I've made some weird stoner food with friends over the years.  Mostly the younger years where a stocked kitchen was non-existent.   Never came close to this ween mess!!!  Not even close.

I'm co-signing this. I've eaten (and enjoyed!) some weird shit when I was a young stoner. A favorite was sweet and sour pork dipped in queso with a side of chow mein. I've also had some lean years in my past but I've never resorted to slop. 

@Georgiana I can't beleive he's off that f*#king couch. He looks like a human thumb tack. Also, one of his eyes is significantly lower than the other. ETA: I just read the caption. The LORD blessed him with another suit? This guy is unbelievable.

Ok. I'm done. I don't generally pick people apart but Bro Gary is low hanging fruit. I kinda feel bad but damn, this dude is just grifting through life, taking up space, and eating weens on someone else's dime.

Can I just tell you how happy I was to see him off the couch, sans afghan, and upright?!

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived