IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 4: HAY-MAYUN!

DaisyD

21 minutes ago, Granwych said:
24 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

These two are being assholes.  Send a PM, don't publicly shame.  He's obviously uneducated or has some sort of learning disability.

People in glass houses, Merida Connolly.  "TOO MANY CAPITAL LETTERING [sic]."  

If he wasn't spreading such hate, I might agree here.  I suspect, though, that Bro Gary is beyond being shamed.

I agree, @Granwych. I wouldn't comment on his stuff, because it's pretty much impossible for me to be rude TO someone (though I don't have a problem being rude ABOUT someone if they're a dillhole like Gary)...but I don't think this will touch him. He probably won't have a clue what they are saying, only that he's being "persecuted" or similar. I wish people wouldn't troll him, though. He might go private and take his weens with him.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Texas Heifer said:

I agree, @Granwych. I wouldn't comment on his stuff, because it's pretty much impossible for me to be rude TO someone (though I don't have a problem being rude ABOUT someone if they're a dillhole like Gary)...but I don't think this will touch him. He probably won't have a clue what they are saying, only that he's being "persecuted" or similar. I wish people wouldn't troll him, though. He might go private and take his weens with him.

You are quite right there.  How on earth would we find such weenie inspiration?

6 hours ago, Yogi said:

IS it possible that Bro Gary is using voice to text and just not going back and correcting things?

i have to believe that there is an actual reason for his atrocious grammar and spelling. 

Aside from his being a lazy-ass, barely literate fool, you mean?

2 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

This.  Poking fundie bloggers with sharp sticks just makes them go private. We all lose when that happens.

Also, even fools have feelings and hurting those feelings just contributes to their sense of persecution.

Yeah, I learned the hard way to not engage.  Can't see Jill and my personal fundies stuff.  Only some of it.  My bad.  Hmpf.  I lost Lori too, but, I don't really care about hers.  Better for my mental health!

As far as someone calling them out though, eh, go for it.  You bring it on yourself with posts like theirs.   My FB is private and I don't preach nonsense to people.   At best, I'll post an opinion if I feel strongly about a subject.  Not very often cause, who really cares?  

I don't think he's using voice to text simply because there would be some gibberish in there when he starts bellowing HAY-MAYAN and HALLELUYER that the system has no way of translating. I mean, he can't seem to freaking help himself (Fundie Tourettes). There would be something to indicate that, because it's not like he edits his posts or anything. Dude has zero filter.

1 hour ago, Granwych said:

Bro Gary is hoping that the Lord will in power us all today.  Whatever that means, lol

I think that means a Literacy Volunteer will take a wrong turn today and find him or herself on Bro's doorstep.

47 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I think that means a Literacy Volunteer will take a wrong turn today and find him or herself on Bro's doorstep.

If s/he goes in, it'll be the Twilight Zone for sure.

Spoiler

OMG, Ya'll!  I visited his FB and lords' heavens, I shouldn't have at work!  I nearly fell out of my chair laughing so hard!  And the bad thing is, I feel sure I might have a relative or two on his friends list.  Ya'll have not been exaggerating AT ALL!  I scrolled down to the pink weenie post and my co-worker thought I was having a fit of some kind.  It's not for the faint of heart.  

15 hours ago, Yogi said:

i have to believe that there is an actual reason for his atrocious grammar and spelling. 

The actual reason is that he's a dumbass. 

On 2/24/2018 at 6:02 PM, Black Aliss said:

To paraphrase one of my all time favorite movie scenes: Brother Gary, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read this.  I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

yaassss love love love this movie to this day!! One of the GOAT!! 

I think anyone extolling the virtues of homeschooling should be able to spell three letter words correctly at a minimum. He deserved to get called out for that horrid incomprehensible mess, IMO. 

Mr. Puma only uses voice to text and 99% of his texts to me are incoherent and ridiculous. He can't differentiate between your and you're or there and their, among other things. "You" regularly comes across as yippy. I'd post some screenshots if I could. But I have suspected Bro Ween uses the voice to text at least in some posts.

I feel it's really sad that people can't even be bothered to type up a short Facebook post without taking a shortcut.

I'm confused. Gary has ALWAYS claimed that all seven kids were "his". He's always seemed quite possessive of them. Well, we know for sure one of them went to a regular high school, and it seems highly likely that two of the others also attend public school. But now he's going to be all smug about how his kids have never gone to school and never will?

I fully support him not being creepy and possessive of those kids who aren't his and want nothing to do with him. But not only when it fits his agenda. Leave them alone all the time.

1 minute ago, Coy Koi said:

I'm confused. Gary has ALWAYS claimed that all seven kids were "his". He's always seemed quite possessive of them. Well, we know for sure one of them went to a regular high school, and it seems highly likely that two of the others also attend public school. But now he's going to be all smug about how his kids have never gone to school and never will?

I fully support him not being creepy and possessive of those kids who aren't his and want nothing to do with him. But not only when it fits his agenda. Leave them alone all the time.

He probably can't remember which kids are his and which ones aren't. 

9 hours ago, Granwych said:

He probably can't remember which kids are his and which ones aren't. 

Maybe it's the preservatives and artificial coloring from the weens?  He could participate in a research study (if one existed) and make a little money on the side.  HAY MAY-UN!!!

I think I have a different form of fundie turrets.  I go about my day randomly saying ‘NEXT!’, ‘Bad weens!’, ‘Nike’, adding ‘SEVERELY’ to most of my sentences and more.  Thankfully Bro Luna knows about my Free Jinger addiction or he might think something was wrong with me.

I can’t spell, despite voracious reading my whole life it never clicked.  Spell check is awesome but sometimes it changes things into the wrong word.  When I write anything I usually proof read it 3-5 times.  Even then I usually have riffles in my typing.  I can’t fathom that Weenie man doesn’t at least know he’s awful at writing. 

1 hour ago, LovelyLuna said:

I can’t fathom that Weenie man doesn’t at least know he’s awful at writing. 

I believe there are a myriad of things that Weenie man isn't aware of:

• how the English language is used
  • the best camera angle for selfie videos
  • good nutrition
  • effective homeschooling
  • proper employment
  • RV mechanical know-how
  • that Jesus spoke Aramaic and not King James' English
  • his wife's emotional state and how to make her happy
  • exercise
  • the fact that his cowboy hat is too small for his head
  • that he might be good at something that isn't preaching, singing, social media, and grifting
  • that he could make a better life for his family

The list could go on for miles.

On 2/25/2018 at 11:58 AM, Texas Heifer said:

He probably won't have a clue what they are saying, only that he's being "persecuted" or similar. I wish people wouldn't troll him, though. He might go private and take his weens with him.

Except this is Bro Gary, so you know he’ll claim to be “prosecuted” for The LORD’s sake. Halleluyer and HAYMAYUN. 

I am so torn on this one.  REALLY wanted a writing conference instead, but then... we might lose our weens.

ghaw3.jpg

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

I am so torn on this one.  REALLY wanted a writing conference instead, but then... we might lose our weens.

ghaw3.jpg

Bro Tex and I always enjoy when we get a could days with a lone time, too.

How does he know "marriage" and "conference" but not "couple" and "alone"? I NEED TO UNDERSTAND.

1 hour ago, MarblesMom said:

ghaw3.jpg

Why do they need could days a lone time? Don't they already live a lone in a church basement for free? Imagine paying for a couples conference and finding Bro Gary and his bride there. I would ask for a refund. 

1 hour ago, Texas Heifer said:

How does he know "marriage" and "conference" but not "couple" and "alone"? I NEED TO UNDERSTAND.

Maybe he copied the big words from a brochure?  Not sure how else he could pull it off.

I'm already feeling for the people who will be at that upcoming conference.

2 hours ago, SuperNova said:

Don't they already live a lone in a church basement for free?

Are they really living in a church basement? Good lord, Gary, get your ass in gear! 

On 2/25/2018 at 10:42 PM, Coy Koi said:

Becky's kids have all been removed from their website (at least last I looked) so maybe he's disowned them

55 minutes ago, Dandruff said:

I'm already feeling for the people who will be at that upcoming conference

I shivered at the thought of being there and finding Bro. Gary Hawkins if I were fighting to keep my marriage together. But then I realized the other men are in luck! Ain't nobody leaving their husbands when they have Bro. Gary for comparison. 

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived