IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 4: HAY-MAYUN!

DaisyD

13 hours ago, Granwych said:

Looks pretty good!  Do they make Andouille sausage?  Hard to find a decent one for red beans and rice.  

Are Aidells Sausages available where you live? They've long been my favorite for red beans and rice. Unfortunately, since their creator sold his company to Tyson Foods, they are available only as fully cooked, not fresh, which I would prefer. I would also prefer not to support Tyson so I'm trying to learn how to make my own andouille sausage.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok folks, 

I was at a totally different thrift store and damn Gary and his weens keep following me.  Here’s a different ween book. 

What the hell Gary? 

Sis Ramen 

4EFE3E40-6D62-41D3-A18B-D0DD04C47FF5.jpeg

2 hours ago, Black Aliss said:

Are Aidells Sausages available where you live? They've long been my favorite for red beans and rice. Unfortunately, since their creator sold his company to Tyson Foods, they are available only as fully cooked, not fresh, which I would prefer. I would also prefer not to support Tyson so I'm trying to learn how to make my own andouille sausage.

No Aidells sausage here.  We do have a few good meat markets that make their own different sausages, I just haven't checked 'em out yet.  But thanks, and I agree about Tyson stuff.

Ok folks it seems Sis Becky is cookin up a storm for this up comin missionary. Will it be weens and gravy or copycat KFC buckets? Only the non closed will know Oh and if ye can the missionary is needin some cash so just give some or pray someone else will be fillin the love offerin with actual dollars. 

Sis candy

not caterwallin on a saturday nite

OK FOLKS - doin' my work for the LORD here (and all of you)

Pretty sure he is saying his kids are homeschooled, like that is a good thing.... (OH help us all). 

Bring on the translation @Gimme a Free RV and @Coy Koi.

This DOES "brake" my heart.

ghaw2.jpg

Bro Gary, y'all brake my heart, ears, eyes, stomach, and intelligence with this burden of a post.

Sis GranWYCH, who'll gladly fly you one way to somewhere desolate and Facebook less on her stoutest broom.

9 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

Pretty sure he is saying his kids are homeschooled, like that is a good thing.... (OH help us all). 

ghaw2.jpg

Gotta love how he’s dissing public education, bragging about the virtues of home education (his brand) yet he can’t  even put a comprehensible sentence together.  And, oh, the irony of scolding people about Facebook and cellphones—posted to Facebook from his cellphone.

19 minutes ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Gotta love how he’s dissing public education, bragging about the virtues of home education (his brand) yet he can’t  even put a comprehensible sentence together.  And, oh, the irony of scolding people about Facebook and cellphones—posted to Facebook from his cellphone.

Self awareness is definitely not his forte!

I can stand misspellings. I can stand occasional grammatical mistakes. I can stand someone spelling something the way he hears it. But I can't stand it all in one paragraph!

This Bozo has used "our", "hour", and "or" for ARE, over the course of the few months I've been trying to read and decipher his relentless rantings. He has misspelled even the most basic of words. He uses apostrophes inappropriately. Let us not even begin to discuss his VERBS. OMG I just can't .

The worst achieving child in a public school could write a paragraph better than he could.

I will say that one of my children has ADHD, and when he writes, it looks like pure stream of consciousness. We're talking full page one sentence paragraphs. To listen to him speak, his subjects and predicates agree, his adjectives are in place and appropriate, and his logic is sound. Writing it down is a completely different matter.  I wonder if Bro. Gary has a similar problem.

Sista Four don't really care but Bro Gary's attitude about how superior he is just pisses her off.

Did you see the reply to Bro GHaw’s post about how there aren’t any shootings in homeschools? 

Andrea Yates. No gun but she still managed to kill all of her children. 

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again: homeschool isn’t the best option for everyone.  The home environment can be toxic and unsafe, even with parents who claim to have faith-based reasons for homeschooling.  That evil cellphone/Facebook/Internet would inform Bro Weens ‘n Gravy if he bothered using the Internet to educate  and inform himself.

ETA:  If ignorance is bliss, Bro GHaw has reached a state of nirvana that none of us will ever experience.

1 hour ago, Gimme a Free RV said:

Did you see the reply to Bro GHaw’s post about how there aren’t any shootings in homeschools? 

Andrea Yates. No gun but she still managed to kill all of her children. 

I would also add Nehemiah Griego

This kid is supposed to get out of CYFD custody in less than a month, when he turns 21, and his sister and other family members are fighting it.

9 hours ago, Granwych said:

Bro Gary, y'all brake my heart, ears, eyes, stomach, and intelligence with this burden of a post.

Sis GranWYCH, who'll gladly fly you one way to somewhere desolate and Facebook less on her stoutest broom.

C'mon Granwych, it's "braked" as in "y'all braked my heart".

Sister Mary Holy Card

17 minutes ago, Sobeknofret said:

I would also add Nehemiah Griego

This kid is supposed to get out of CYFD custody in less than a month, when he turns 21, and his sister and other family members are fighting it.

Jacob Stockdale?   Turpin family?  That guy I can't remember the name of who was homeschooled and shot his brand-new first wife "accidentally" during a "game" they were playing in the house?  

1 hour ago, Dandruff said:

"theses things"

Sis Danruff think hises kid's or scrood.

Sis Dandruff, that was such excellent Weenese that it took me a couple of moments to figure out wtf you were saying, just as it often does with Gary. Rufus Bless.

Sis T

4 hours ago, Carol said:

C'mon Granwych, it's "braked" as in "y'all braked my heart".

Sister Mary Holy Card

Sister Mary, Bro Gary does brake my heart every time he posts, lol!  Here's to hoping he never puts on the literary "brakes," especially with the weenie stuff!

Sister Granwych of the Electric Broom

18 hours ago, MarblesMom said:

ghaw2.jpg

To paraphrase one of my all time favorite movie scenes: Brother Gary, what you've just posted is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever read. At no point in your rambling, incoherent post were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this forum is now dumber for having read this.  I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

Gary is getting his atrocious spelling and grammar corrected in the comments on his homeschooling post. 

photostudio_1519548458335.thumb.png.b35905f56596876cfdf18c6bf3755497.png

IS it possible that Bro Gary is using voice to text and just not going back and correcting things?

i have to believe that there is an actual reason for his atrocious grammar and spelling. 

Ok Folks does Bro know that there are schools affiliated with religion? Thye teach the children and also learn about and praise God? Can you imagine homeschoolin  with Gary? Me neither. 

SisCandy Going to spend time at Church

I have been in homeschooling circles my whole life as both student and parent, seen all different styles of homeschooling, and NEVER have I seen an adult or child who writes like Bro Gary. I work with K- 1st grade homeschooled kids at our co-op, some who are just learning how to write, and yet they compose more sensible sentences than Bro Gary posts... on his public FB... as a witness for God :sad:  I don’t understand it! He really is really something special. I can’t get enough :)

7 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

Gary is getting his atrocious spelling and grammar corrected in the comments on his homeschooling post. 

photostudio_1519548458335.thumb.png.b35905f56596876cfdf18c6bf3755497.png

These two are being assholes.  Send a PM, don't publicly shame his own page so all his friends and family see.  Don't they have to be his friends to post?  He's obviously uneducated or has some sort of learning disability.

People in glass houses, Merida Connolly.  "TOO MANY CAPITAL LETTERING [sic]."  

29 minutes ago, AuLait said:

I have been in homeschooling circles my whole life as both student and parent, seen all different styles of homeschooling, and NEVER have I seen an adult or child who writes like Bro Gary. I work with K- 1st grade homeschooled kids at our co-op, some who are just learning how to write, and yet they compose more sensible sentences than Bro Gary posts... on his public FB... as a witness for God :sad:  I don’t understand it! He really is really something special. I can’t get enough :)

You got it, AuLait.  I need all the comic relief I can get these days, and Bro Gary helps immensely.

Sis Granwych of the Blessed Broom

4 minutes ago, acheronbeach said:

These two are being assholes.  Send a PM, don't publicly shame.  He's obviously uneducated or has some sort of learning disability.

People in glass houses, Merida Connolly.  "TOO MANY CAPITAL LETTERING [sic]."  

If he wasn't spreading such hate, I might agree here.  I suspect, though, that Bro Gary is beyond being shamed.

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived