IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 4: HAY-MAYUN!

DaisyD

1 hour ago, Texas Heifer said:

Wasn't it supposed to be fixed this month? I thought that's what he said in November or something.

Who wants to bet it won't work again...ever?

He said  February, but he didn't say which year. I guess it depends on if they can grift enough money for a new engine. Which they can get right on after they grift the remaining $49,925 for the RV itself. HAYMAYUN.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GHaw kept saying "little is much when God is in it."

Gary, what if God isn't in this?  What if He doesn't approve of your trying to grift a home on wheels?  What if He would like to see you go to work instead of sitting on your butt all day?  You have single-handedly determined that having a $50,000 RV given to you from the fruits of other people's labor is His will.  Rather than "HAY-MAYUN"  I'll say, "Hey!  Man?"

3 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

I've wondered quite a few times if she ever just sits there and looks at him, pondering what she's done to herself. All her kids left her, and she's stuck with this...with this...with Gary and his traveling evangelist circus. It has to be difficult, especially if your beliefs don't allow divorce.

There is no belief system that could keep me married to G-Haw. None.

I suspect Bro Gary was a bit of a rebound thing after her divorce, and she is now doing some stepping back and reassessing of the situation. Part of which quite possibly involves her telling Bro Gary that he can minister on weekends and public holidays but needs an actual job to pay the bills the rest of the time. I suspect that beliefs or not she will divorce him if she gets fed up enough. Or at least walk out and give him an ultimatum or two.

2 hours ago, Texas Heifer said:

I've wondered quite a few times if she ever just sits there and looks at him, pondering what she's done to herself. All her kids left her, and she's stuck with this...with this...with Gary and his traveling evangelist circus. It has to be difficult, especially if your beliefs don't allow divorce.

There is no belief system that could keep me married to G-Haw. None.

I've wondered the same.  How and why does she do it?  She must have married him for some reason (that I'm not sure I want to know) and now the kids are gone, they've grifted all of .0015% toward a home, and she's cooking him pink man food.  Is this the life she wants?  Why doesn't she get another nursing job, rent an apartment for awhile while saving money, and have a better place for her kids to visit - no wheels, anyway - if they're allowed and willing to visit?

40 minutes ago, Ozlsn said:

I suspect Bro Gary was a bit of a rebound thing after her divorce, and she is now doing some stepping back and reassessing of the situation. Part of which quite possibly involves her telling Bro Gary that he can minister on weekends and public holidays but needs an actual job to pay the bills the rest of the time. I suspect that beliefs or not she will divorce him if she gets fed up enough. Or at least walk out and give him an ultimatum or two.

I fervently hope you're right! I feel so sad for her. I was once about the same size as she used to be, and I know well the rebound and the lack of self-esteem that could entice someone to grab onto anything to keep from going under. 

Sis Becky, if you ever read this, you don't have to live like that.

photostudio_1518212858757.png.846ffdaded5cc08523a5a161de369fc0.png

Your time with Gary = sunk costs. Cut your losses and find someone stable and worthy of you. There are good Christians out there with brains and jobs. Get it, girl.

Ok folks,

Yes I decided to read the WEEN KING threads again. Apparently it was Pook who first started a post with “ok folks” and Dancing Phalanges who first used the “Sis xxx” sign off.  We’ve done four threads in five months, which is fairly good going. 

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if all our biggest grifters got into a room together: Jill, John Shrader, Bro Gary. Bro Gary doesn’t seem to be as self-centred as Jill or John. They’d all end up eating pink weens in gravy washed down with jugs of Plexus. 

Sis mango_fandango

Oh fellow weenmeets (and yes, my phone turns fucking to ducking but didn't autocorrect that) you have brought me so much joy and laughter on my lunch break.

The Bro Ween threads are my absolute favorite on FJ, and another shout out to @GeneralJinjur and @CoyKoi for bringing the Ween Man into our lives.

I started watching the video yesterday but all the random outbursts were distracting my kid from her homework. I'll try and watch it tonight when I get home. Did anyone else notice that the time on it was 2:09 am? Are a lot of fundies up at that time, waiting for sermons and Plexus pushing?

I guess if they homeschool they don’t have to be up at a certain time. I know if I ever homeschooled my kids I wouldn’t get up at the ass crack of dawn. 

I showed my brother the photo of pink weens @General Jinjur posted on the very first page of the very first thread. He frowned, shook his head and said “that’s some fucked up shit”. I have mentioned FJ before to him, but never said anything about Bro Gary. He doesn’t know the half of it!!

17 minutes ago, PumaLover said:

Did anyone else notice that the time on it was 2:09 am? Are a lot of fundies up at that time, waiting for sermons and Plexus pushing?

Hard to sleep when you're full of Cellerater, your attabolism is up, and you're on fire for the LORD!

HALLELUYER!

Ok folks, I found this lovely person by way of our pal Google and the phrase "I sell Plexus ask me anything," and she describes how it all works. Suffice it to say, Sis Becky is probably (spoiler alert!)...not making a whole lot. 

What That Annoying Friend Who Sells Plexus is Actually Earning,

and the follow-up:

How Much is Plexus Girl Really Selling?: Part II of a Plexvestigation,

It's Good Weens, y'all.

Yours in Avoidance of Basically Everything Pink,

Sis Tex

2 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Sometimes I wonder what would happen if all our biggest grifters got into a room together: Jill, John Shrader, Bro Gary. Bro Gary doesn’t seem to be as self-centred as Jill or John. They’d all end up eating pink weens in gravy washed down with jugs of Plexus. 

Thanks Sis Mango Fandango, now I gotta go worship at the porcelain god...

Sis Granwych

Ok Sis'

Real life dropped in and I could only lurk. I really wanted to play the G'Haw video while I was at the cafe for lunch but didn't dare due to the warnings of sudden Fundie shouting. 

I think I fell asleep a few times with the phone open to FJ. Need to catch up!!!

Sis Dancing - back from real life for a bit. 

Ok folks,

So apparently I downloaded Tapatalk without realising, I’d searched it in the App Store but don’t remember downloading it... hmmmm. This is me using it now. Not so keen on the whacking great gambling app adverts all over the thread. I may just delete Tapatalk and stick to the Safari/Chrome version.

7 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Sis mango_fandango

My money's on Jill out of that bunch. She'd do a makeover on Sis Becky, scam Bro Gary out of his working RV and somehow end up with a new printer and light aircraft while John was distracted by attempting to kill the weens...

3 hours ago, mango_fandango said:

Ok folks,

So apparently I downloaded Tapatalk without realising, I’d searched it in the App Store but don’t remember downloading it... hmmmm. This is me using it now. Not so keen on the whacking great gambling app adverts all over the thread. I may just delete Tapatalk and stick to the Safari/Chrome version.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

That's what I use on my phone, and one of the mods will message you and tell you to remove the signature. I think it's under preferences somewhere.

I still can't figure out how to tag someone on Tapatalk. I thought putting the @ in front of their name would do it but I'm on my desktop now and it looks like that didn't work.

Sis Heifer, the Plexvestigation was really interesting! I know a lot of people who do these MLMs and none of those people are rich. 

I keep meaning to comment about the RV and I always hit post and forget. We bought a used, but running, RV from a friend recently for less than $2,000. Now it's not one of those huge fancy ones but you can fit people in it and it is comfortable. A family member is living on our property in it for the time being. I don't get why Bro Gary thinks he has to have one of those huge $50,000 ones, especially since they don't travel all the time. Surely he can figure out how to grift a smaller, more reasonable (and running) RV.

I have a  migraine so I don't know if all that made sense. Seemed like there was something else I was going to say too.

8 hours ago, PumaLover said:

I have a  migraine so I don't know if all that made sense. Seemed like there was something else I was going to say too.

Hi Puma, hope that migraine has gone away.  Bro Gary could give Mother Teresa conniptions, or at least, shits & giggles

Sis Granwych, who always has something to say but forgets it before she completes the thought!

Ok folks, Bro Ween is now boycotting Walgreen's, even though he hasn't been there in years anyway. He appears to be upset that people are allowed to pee.

Screenshot_2018-02-10-08-33-42-1.png.edc288b499e5043ef3e73206ac881096.png

I remember NOWHERE in the Bible where God tells me where and how to use a restroom.

8 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

I remember NOWHERE in the Bible where God tells me where and how to use a restroom.

No restrooms in the Good Book! 

Yet another baffling typo:

woman's woman'sin

It's perplexing that Gary doesn't seem to know the plural of woman.  Then again, he thought it was the Supper Bowel.  Nothing should surprise me at this point. 

Gary,

I am certain your refusal to stop shopping at Walgreens(where you haven't shopped for two years) will bring that corporation to it's knees.  Kinda like it did Target, Starbucks and all the other LGBQT friendly places.

In any case, in order to shop you need to have money.  You get money from working a job.  You get a job by going out and looking for one.  That means getting cleaned up and doing a fair amount of walking.  

This may or may not save your marriage.  Hard to say at this point.

Oh how I would have loved to listen in on that phone call!!

*off to shop at Walgreens now.

4 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, Bro Ween is now boycotting Walgreen's, even though he hasn't been there in years anyway. He appears to be upset that people are allowed to pee.

Screenshot_2018-02-10-08-33-42-1.png.edc288b499e5043ef3e73206ac881096.png

That's my favorite kind of boycot. "I don't shop there anyway, but now I'm totally boycotting them!!!" I'm sure Walgreens will sorely miss your business, Bro Gary! :pb_lol:

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived