IGNORED

Fundy Matching Game: Unmarried Fundies 4

Bethella

On 23.4.2018 at 9:40 PM, albireo said:

Via a link from Fundamentalists Wiki, Amanda Query is in a relationship with this guy: https://www.facebook.com/david.poemoceah. You need to be logged into Facebook to see his relationship status, but it's public.

My first impression is that he looks like a nice guy and he has a real job! How old is Amanda?

• Replies 506
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So it seems that Melanie Thomas and one of the tree unmarried Zes ladies, the youngest?, are marrying brothers. Am I right? 

4 hours ago, Mrs. Bean said:

So it seems that Melanie Thomas and one of the tree unmarried Zes ladies, the youngest?, are marrying brothers. Am I right? 

I think so. The Wong Brothers. I think there is even another single Wong brother left. It’s good these guys are choosing older fundie ladies for their brides. That way they won’t end up with a dozen children. 

Karen Shupe married Nathan Woolley yesterday (May 1) in a decidedly unfundie courthouse ceremony. :)

Kimberly (Mueller) Palazzolo's baby is due in June, according to her Instagram. 

I think the Klein family should be on here, by the way - they've been discussed on FJ various times (most recently last November when Abigail got married), and they have several unmarried adult offspring: Sarah, Solomon, Hannah, Joanna, Rebekah and Susanna. 

According to Edgar Roberts’ insta story, it’s daisy’s Birthday. She flashed her left hand showing quite a big ring on it. Looks of the engagement variety. She says that someone (can’t understand what she says) gave it to her for her birthday 

@Oh_Dear! @albireo I don't follow any of the instas but a while back there was speculation that Daisy was in a relationship with Benjamin Young. 

I don’t think any of the Roberts adults have gotten married. There are plenty of them just dating though.

Just now, JermajestyDuggar said:

I don’t think any of the Roberts adults have gotten married. There are plenty of them just dating though.

Norma Roberts married Adam Gilligan in September 2014. They have two daughters: Willa Ray b. June 2016 and Thea Gray b. January 2018.

6 minutes ago, Bethella said:

Norma Roberts married Adam Gilligan in September 2014. They have two daughters: Willa Ray b. June 2016 and Thea Gray b. January 2018.

I totally forgot about Norma. I even follow her on Instagram. 

Boy! I've got alot of catching up to do!! The only fundies I'm really familiar with are the Duggars and Bates! There are so many more freaks  fundies that I didn't even know about!

Allie Wilson got married today. Since her dad passed away in January, her brother Luke walked her down the aisle with their dad’s hat and the hat was placed on a seat next to their mom. I thought it was sweet. I could’nt imagine my dad passing away a few months before my wedding. Also, her dress is stunning! 

Spoiler

FA30C6A8-B175-4D14-B1DD-A6342904F9A1.jpeg.99f53cb39f37cb0d5ee84e42646ebdcf.jpeg

35160D3A-B050-426F-BDAF-20C1C79C9528.jpeg.9d4ce0246766ad1c73945351550790cf.jpeg

A16000B5-E6D7-4C6B-BD97-7FC11B2D7513.jpeg.9190db62f7df4dc3aee19b3c8f5271bb.jpeg

4 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

Allie Wilson got married today. Since her dad passed away in January, her brother Luke walked her down the aisle with their dad’s hat and the hat was placed on a seat next to their mom. I thought it was sweet. I could’nt imagine my dad passing away a few months before my wedding. Also, her dress is stunning! 

Hide contents

FA30C6A8-B175-4D14-B1DD-A6342904F9A1.jpeg.99f53cb39f37cb0d5ee84e42646ebdcf.jpeg

35160D3A-B050-426F-BDAF-20C1C79C9528.jpeg.9d4ce0246766ad1c73945351550790cf.jpeg

A16000B5-E6D7-4C6B-BD97-7FC11B2D7513.jpeg.9190db62f7df4dc3aee19b3c8f5271bb.jpeg

That was a really nice idea. Very sweet.

@Oh_Dear! on Willie's story today I saw Daisy and her ring again, and it looks like it was on her middle finger this time. It's gone now though, and in the only clip I can see now you can't see her hand.

According to Anastasia Salyer’s Instagram story, Kelly Diaz is engaged. We don’t really follow the Diaz’s but they are peripheral fundies. They know the fundies we talk about and pop up every now and again. 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

According to Anastasia Salyer’s Instagram story, Kelly Diaz is engaged. We don’t really follow the Diaz’s but they are peripheral fundies. They know the fundies we talk about and pop up every now and again. 

They celebrated by dancing salsa based on Ashley’s stories! I love me some salsa (like a true Colombian :my_heart:

I’m so happy Ashley’s out there having fun with friends instead of having baby after baby with Nathan. 

On 5/3/2018 at 3:37 PM, Triplet3 said:

I think the Klein family should be on here, by the way - they've been discussed on FJ various times (most recently last November when Abigail got married), and they have several unmarried adult offspring: Sarah, Solomon, Hannah, Joanna, Rebekah and Susanna. 

Huh, I missed that Abi Klein got married. She was/is a good friend of Rebecca K., (former?) Maxwell superfan, right?

7 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

They celebrated by dancing salsa based on Ashley’s stories! I love me some salsa (like a true Colombian :my_heart:

I’m so happy Ashley’s out there having fun with friends instead of having baby after baby with Nathan. 

I’ve always thought the Duggars and the Bateses completely forbidding dancing was outright ridiculous. Not even clogging. Not even tap! Those are dances where you don’t even hold a partner close or shake your defrauding body parts. It’s no more defrauding than any other athletic competition. And they are into athletic type stuff for fun. There’s absolutely no “defrauding” difference in my opinion. 

Is it just me or does it seem like there's a marriage "freeze" in a bunch of the old ATI/IBLP families?

Wallers, Wilkes, Staddons, Neelys, Paines, Kellers...? They have so many kids of marriageable age who live at home. A handful of them married early and then, poof, it all stopped a couple years ago it seems.  

15 minutes ago, usedbicycle said:

Is it just me or does it seem like there's a marriage "freeze" in a bunch of the old ATI/IBLP families?

Wallers, Wilkes, Staddons, Neelys, Paines, Kellers...? They have so many kids of marriageable age who live at home. A handful of them married early and then, poof, it all stopped a couple years ago it seems.  

Maybe some of the younger ones don’t feel the need to escape if the house is less full and everyone is grown. Or maybe they learned from their older siblings that you shouldn’t rush into marriage and marry young. It’s anyones guess really.

I have my own ideas about the Staddons. Not only are they kind of awkward, but their father is going through cancer treatment so I bet they are focusing on dad right now. 

I’m guessing Lydia Waller won’t be single for much longer. She’s really pretty and a Waller working at IBLP. So she has some contact with single fundie guys. 

There actually was a Paine wedding about 6 or so months ago. It was Chad’s younger brother. There was nothing said about it by anyone until the wedding day. And only a few pictures were posted. And I believe one of his sisters is in a relationship. 

On 11 May 2018 at 7:42 AM, darkplumaged said:

Huh, I missed that Abi Klein got married. She was/is a good friend of Rebecca K., (former?) Maxwell superfan, right?

Yes, she married a brother of the girl Ben Klein married in March last year. You can read about it on the Klein family blog at www.blog.inkleinations.com. I don't know whether she's a good friend of Rebecca, but the Kleins and Kellums are at the very least friendly acquaintances - they both use the Family Vision Library in St Peters, MO. Incidentally, Abi illustrated one of Sarah Maxwell's early Moody books.

Not sure if this has been spotted yet - Rachel Gray has changed her last name to Kirkpatrick, moved from Bellingham WA to Hampton VA, and is in a relationship with a man named Joe Tenney, all according to her public FB page. Not sure why the surname change occurred - mother's remarriage, maybe???

Veteran FJers will remember that Rachel was in the briefest of brief relationships with former Vision Forum "normativity" champion Nathaniel Darnell.

• Bethella unpinned and locked this topic

Archived