IGNORED

Lori Alexander 31: The Viral Godly Tudor

7 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I have to say that Lori has quite the interests: half-naked women, homosexuality, dinosaurs, Cthulhu .... :D So very unexpected lol. 

That Cthulhu page is on my likes list.  Now I feel...dirty. 

• Replies 641
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

That Cthulhu page is on my likes list.  Now I feel...dirty. 

Idk Cthulhu seems kinda cool I don't think it would approve of Lori though. 

5 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

Idk Cthulhu seems kinda cool I don't think it would approve of Lori though. 

I was going to say he would just swallow her whole, but I dunno, indigestion? 

16 minutes ago, Sarah92 said:

I have to say that Lori has quite the interests: half-naked women, homosexuality, dinosaurs, Cthulhu .... :D So very unexpected lol. 

I get “page not found/unavailable”.

Guess that’s my punishment for not having a facebook account...  :crying-blue:

34 minutes ago, delphinium65 said:

Ohhh yah or food poisoning from the all of this famous salad dressing she consumes. 

Hi Lori, Hi Ken<waving happily>.  You're still here, eh?!  

I'll bet you both shit a brick when you read on FJ where your FB Personal Blog takes the reader!!  First of all, it's proof that you still read here!  And I suspect it makes FJ reader's day because, according to you, we're sooo ungodly!  And, secondly, if you think that changing that page and putting "The Transformed Wife" at the top makes a bit of difference, think again.  It doesn't, because the reader will still see those nasty ass blogs just below yours.  Ima guess readers go there first!! :my_biggrin:  

I'm with whoever said that that was Ken's secret reading list because...how else would it show up there??  Of course, I'm a computer nerd so it's a teeny tiny possibility I'm wrong.

Do come back, you crazy :TrainWreckMotion: !! 

4 hours ago, church_of_dog said:

I get “page not found/unavailable”.

Guess that’s my punishment for not having a facebook account...  :crying-blue:

I got that, too, until I logged into my Facebook account. Then I saw the page.  I am not good at getting screen shots (it just doesn't usually work for me, for some reason)...someone must capture it.  It's too good to let just vanish.

From Lindy's public Facebook:

Mark and I have removed books and curriculums and any other resources in the past that have tried to tell our kids to ask Jesus in their hearts. That is not Salvation. Read your Bibles people. Stop betting your eternity on what you have been taught by some well-meaning person. The devil appears as an angel of light and is making lots of false converts.
Jesus can't come into your heart. It is sinful. You don't make room for Him in your sinful life. He gives you a NEW heart. Evidence of this new heart is your fruit. Not more good fruit than bad. Good fruit. That is Biblical salvation and it only comes through repentance and making Him the Lord of your life.

Lindy, Lindy, let an older woman advise you. You and your husband are young, by my standards, and your children are still littles. Things can go wrong in any family. A child could grow up to choose a different faith, or none. A parent could lose her temper and say unkind things. Things happen despite our best efforts and most earnest desires.  Don't make an insistence on showing nothing but good fruits all the time be your standard for salvation. According to my study, our "new hearts" of flesh give us the desire to serve Jesus. They do not make us perfect at it (1 John 1:8).

Okay, I think I've figured out how to get screenshots. This isn't everything, but it gives you an idea of what comes up on that FB page.  

59e15cd9446d7_personalblogscreenshot1b.thumb.jpg.31a6ab1685f6946353710140ebc0e440.jpg

personal blog screenshot 1a.jpg

personal blog screenshot 1.jpg

Merry Christmas. 

All i had time to grab  

IMG_0468.PNG

IMG_0469.PNG

IMG_0471.PNG

Oops, sorry someone else already got them. 

What exactly is this reader and how does it work?

*smacks head against fall after reading Lindy's comment in the post above* What the frickin fudge muffins? Has she not read the passage where Paul questions why he can't stop sinning even though he wants to?  The reason Christianity is different from a ton of other religions is the fact that it grace based and NOT works based. Yes we are a new creation  but our bodies are still earthly bodies. Our producing good fruit is a sign of loving God because faith without works is dead. However, we are still human. So technically it is more good fruit than bad because you can't get rid of the bad while still alive. What's important is continuously turning your heart back to God. 

8 hours ago, AlwaysDiscerning said:

HA! Look at that! How does that happen??

My guess, all her submission posts put her in this search area

Re:  @usmcmom vid link. This is probably just BEC but I can't stand the way she speaks. The overall tone is very know-it-all like a bratty kid. Second, I have a hard time concentrating on her dialogue because she has so many annoying tics like shaking her head, and um, constantly saying and um, and the way she gulps between sentences. I have no doubt that her message colors my opinion of her. 

So she said if she could have her way she get rid of all alcohol but didn't she say before that she drinks wine? Is she talking out of both sides of her mouth again? 

8 hours ago, Koala said:

Meanwhile, poor reviews for her book continue to trickle in...

Wow! In the last 6 weeks, all the new reviews (10) are all 1-star! 1-star now is 55% of the reviews. I am so glad so many people are still reviewing it. 

45 minutes ago, SuperNova said:

Re:  @usmcmom vid link. This is probably just BEC but I can't stand the way she speaks. The overall tone is very know-it-all like a bratty kid. Second, I have a hard time concentrating on her dialogue because she has so many annoying tics like shaking her head, and um, constantly saying and um, and the way she gulps between sentences. I have no doubt that her message colors my opinion of her. 

So she said if she could have her way she get rid of all alcohol but didn't she say before that she drinks wine? Is she talking out of both sides of her mouth again? 

She has no speaking skills at all. At least Zsu presents her videos with well-prepared and clearly spoken thoughts. I think Lori gets a thought in her head and, since she has nothing to do, decides to do a "YouTube," rushes to her phone and starts babbling. 

And yes, I think she does drink wine and has mentioned her sister's delicious margaritas before. 

Lori via Youtube:

If it was up to me I would have zero alcohol in the world.

Lori via her blog:

My family knows how to have a good time!  Alisa makes the best margaritas...Fresh lime juice, stevia, and whatever alcohol goes into a margarita.  They are so good! 

She probably meant to say: "Fresh lime juice, stevia, and zero alcohol".

Ken:

A glass of wine with a meal makes the meal taste better and the conversation flow without any harm or detriment.  A glass of wine on the dance floor with my wife can be good for our romance.

In fairness, I'd need wine too, if I had to deal with Lori and Ken every day.

Lori:

Their Sangria is AMAZING!!!  

I do enjoy obeying the verse about having a little wine for your frequent ailments...:)!

Today's post is all about how the Amish church takes care of its widows.

They don’t expect this widow with five children and another one coming soon to go out into the workforce to make a living and have strangers raise her children. No, they rally around her and support her so she can stay home with her children, exactly where she is supposed to be and how God has commanded the Church to do.

Which is all fine and good, more churches should follow God's command to help widows. Of course, they can't do that as long as people like Lori and Ken DON'T TITHE. :pb_rollseyes:

And one reader rightly adds this comment:

A lot of their women work outside the home though

Very true. I see many Amish women at work in the markets around Lancaster and York County when I'm visiting up there, as well as in the Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch-themed shops and restaurants. Lori and whoever actually wrote this blog post have no idea how the Amish really live and work. 

I grew up seven miles from an Amish community. There were Amish children who attended our PUBLIC school. There was a Mennonite school nearby but no Amish schools. Some communities do have their own schoolhouse, meaning not all Amish mothers homeschool. I don't think Lori mentioned schooling in her post, but I have a feeling she thinks homeschooling is the norm for them. 

The Amish do have a very strong work ethics and are highly sought after for projects in my area. We specifically requested a group of Amish men for framing our houses each time we built. As this neighborhood grew, you could see them working on most of the homes. However, they do have their secrets. 

One of my neighbors went to the local hotel to pick up his crew one morning. (These men were driven to town each week and picked up on weekends) One of the men walked out of his room and, before my neighbor could pull out of the parking lot, he watched a prostitute walk out of the same room.  Our crew always arrived at our house in a van each morning so I have no idea of their extra curricular activities. I just know once they start working, you cannot find better quality. 

Guess Lori has forgotten about I Timothy 5:9.  'Let not a widow be taken into the number under threescore years old, having been the wife of one man, 10Well reported of for good works; if she have brought up children, if she have lodged strangers, if she have washed the saints' feet, if she have relieved the afflicted, if she have diligently followed every good work. 11But the younger widows refuse: for when they have begun to wax wanton against Christ, they will marry; 12Having damnation, because they have cast off their first faith.'  Kind of implies that widows under 60 years old are on their own, and 'have brought up children' seems to indicate her kids are all grown up. So Biblically the church should NOT be taking care of a younger woman with five young children. I'm not going to pretend to understand that damnation and casting off faith thing, but the first part is a DIRECT COMMAND, and states clearly what the church is NOT TO DO! The Bible says it, so it's GOD'S PERFECT PLAN for widows, ALL widows, EVERYWHERE, and under ALL circumstances!  Right?...right??!  

13 hours ago, usmcmom said:

She has no speaking skills at all. At least Zsu presents her videos with well-prepared and clearly spoken thoughts. I think Lori gets a thought in her head and, since she has nothing to do, decides to do a "YouTube," rushes to her phone and starts babbling. 

And yes, I think she does drink wine and has mentioned her sister's delicious margaritas before. 

I totally agree with you on Zsu. Many of Zsu's videos have pissed me off, but she is a better speaker and presenter than Lori. I still have some hope that Zsu will wise up and leave PP and fundieom someday. Compared to Lori, Zsu is quite intelligent.

And I could be wrong but comparing the way the Amish live to the average American seems like comparing apples and oranges. Admittedly, I do not know much about the Amish but it just doesn't seem like a logical comparison. And for churches supporting widows, for a large family how much does that take?

At my internship I see clients for counseling at 15 dollars a session (it's basically a branch of a larger Christian counseling center that reaches the people unable to afford I counseling). For individuals with families, he or she has to make under 40,000 a year to get in. Treating that as a base income in my area, what church has that much to give to widows for expenses? Past churches helped my family in really rough times but it was never a continuous thing because most churches just can't afford that. 

And I really do think Lori reads here because yesterday I made mention of her ignoring someone who asked for prayer on Thursday and then yesterday quite soon after I mentioned this a reply appeared to said person, it was a link to a page. Of course I could be completely mistaken. 

1 hour ago, Loveday said:

Today's post is all about how the Amish church takes care of its widows.

Which is all fine and good, more churches should follow God's command to help widows. Of course, they can't do that as long as people like Lori and Ken DON'T TITHE. :pb_rollseyes:

And one reader rightly adds this comment:

Very true. I see many Amish women at work in the markets around Lancaster and York County when I'm visiting up there, as well as in the Amish and Pennsylvania Dutch-themed shops and restaurants. Lori and whoever actually wrote this blog post have no idea how the Amish really live and work. 

We have a family friend who grew up in Lancaster County. He goes back a few times a year to visit. His uncle owned a bed and breakfast and employed Amish women as part time maids. I have read stories of Amish people helping each other out in times of of need. They probably do more for others than what Lori has ever done in her life.

Lori and Ken really don't give a fuck about anyone in need, if they actually did they would be tithing to their church. I think karma will eventually catch up to them. Let's say something happens to Ken and Lori is left in financial ruin. She goes to  her church and they tell her that their benevolence fund or whatever is running low and they can only give her help for one month. We know Lori would have a fucking meltdown and would be ranting about they are supposed to be helping widows. It also seems Lori and Ken have shitty reputations at the churches they attend and people are likely turned off. Sometimes the kindest people do not want to help asswipes like Lori and Ken.

Heck some churches I've heard of actually require that they see people progressing in their job search or working on their finances before they give more money. They don't want people to just be taking from the funds if they're capable of working. That money could go elsewhere. 

21 hours ago, delphinium65 said:

He has more taste than that!

• mango_fandango locked this topic
  • laPapessaGiovanna unlocked and locked this topic

Archived