IGNORED

John Shrader 14: Preparing Toilet Paper for Zambia

Coconut Flan

As John won't tell us because he can't be bothered to inform himself - I think this is a good summary of what is going on in Zimbabwe.  Gucci Grace is out.  But as @subsaharanafrica said: " Welcome to politics in Africa."

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2017/nov/15/the-guardian-view-on-zimbabwe-the-crocodile-bites-mugabe

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No surprise to anyone, but John is firmly on the side of Roy Moore.

Just the facts mam, just the facts."

It's amazing to me how the "establishment" Republicans and many conservatives are rushing to judgment regarding the allegations against Judge Roy Moore, Alabama Senate candidate.

If they're true, the facts will support. I look for facts in any case.

Several accusers have already been contradicted by their own family members of those closest to them.

Here's some facts. Accuser caught in her own lie of no contact since the supposed situation.

Will they release the yearbook for handwriting analysis? This is the first piece of physical "evidence" to be produced.

We'll see...

40 years of public service, two nationally known highly controversial issues in the past, 20+ million spent against him in the runoff election...and NOW this all comes out?

I'm reading that the voters in Alabama who KNOW him are not buying it. Family members of the accusers coming out in support of MOORE, it's quite a story.

Interesting that someone from Katy, TX is fighting back somewhat on FB at John's assumptions of innocence.  I wonder whether he will block her or argue with her.

<redacted> I try to be careful either way with these type accusations.
As a woman, how people handle or express their doubt on things is important, and, impactful, often not in a good way. As a woman, I know exactly why women feel they will not be believed.
I would also add that families and friends can die heartedly support abusers, that doesn't mean they are not an abuser.
I don't say any of these things because I'm decided one way or another. There should just be caution, in my opinion, in how we express things in these situations. My husband has a job that leaves me very uncomfortable for his exposure. 
When things happen to a woman that go unbelieved, harmful and devastating.
When men get falsely accused, harmful and devastating.

2 hours ago, Palimpsest said:

Interesting that someone from Katy, TX is fighting back somewhat on FB at John's assumptions of innocence.  I wonder whether he will block her or argue with her.

John hasn't responded in any way, but she has continued to point out how wrong they are to assume this all must be fake.

I absolutely disagree with saying that no one waits to tell. Maybe people need more experience working with victims. 
Again, I can't say if he's false or they are false. But everything you say regarding both sides sets an example and precedence

This person is friends with all the Shraders, so it might be hard for John to block her. 

Well, Johnny couldn't leave it alone.  He had to be a bigger and better arsehole.  And his usual band of humpers came to help.  For posterity (although his arguments are not exactly original and are very lengthy).

John Esther Shrader If the man is guilty, then the facts will be just that...facts. Here's the facts so far. Luther Strange, the primary opponent, investigated and found no evidence. One girl says he called her on the phone in her bedroom. Her mother later revealed she had no phone in her bedroom. Lie exposed. Another accuser said she had "no contact with him" since the alleged incident. Now it's been discovered that 18 years ago, in 1999, 18 years after the alleged incident, Moore was the judge on her divorce case. She didn't ask for his recusal then, but now she can't contain her grief in front of the cameras? So she lied. Another accuser has a family member that said she's totally lying. Another accuser works for the Democrats and is a member of the "opposition."

Why didn't these women come forward in the hotly contested primary in which more than 20 million was spent by the Establishment to DESTROY Moore, just WEEKS ago?

Why did they all change their mind when the liberal rag that endorsed the Democrat "found" them, when the in-State campaign of Luther Strange, could not?

Why is there obviously different numbers and handwriting in the yearbook inscription, which they have yet to release for analysis? 

And as far as Moore with teenagers, you have to admit than it's not unheard of for a 30 year old man to date a 19 year old woman. Technically, she's a "teen," but actually, she's an adult. So he got her mother's permission. The man is trying to be honest, and they take that and make him a child molester? 

What changed from mere weeks ago when millions were spent smearing him and Strange TRIED to find this dirt and couldn't. NOW these women come forward? 

This thing stinks worse than our diaper pail...

Um, Johnny, do you think it is "not unheard of" for a man in his 30s to "date" a 14 year old?  With or without her mother's permission.  You stink worse than your diaper pail.

John Esther Shrader Not against women coming out. I'm glad to see the exposing of Hollywood and even the Senators and Congressmen. I just see a lot of red flags about the Moore accusations...that don't add up. Truth doesn't change. Or have to be lied about. Just sayin'

John Esther Shrader Multiple women have already been caught lying. Some of them have family members saying they are lying. The "evidence" put forth seems clearly forged. They won't release it for examination. That's my main argument. Not that they waited...

How many months did you spend on deputation, John?   The truth doesn't change or have to be lied about.  Just sayin'.

Our friend from Katy, TX fights back, bless her.

<redacted> It doesn't belong in any part of the argument. That's my stance, and, you have yours. Definitely different perspectives on how to talk about these type things.

Said my part. If people want to gloss over its effects, oook.

I agree, <redacted>.  Oook.  Or yuck might be better.  Can you spread the word in Katy, TX and beyond that John Shrader's perspective is flawed about this and many other things?   Thanks in advance.

And a long new pompous patronizing pathetic pusillanimous post from Johnboy.

He apparently needs to explain to the humpers why his conversion numbers are so low.  He's afraid to claim converts after the big debacle when all those guys saw through him.  It's not his fault that he is playing it safe by just littering Africa with tracts these days. 

It is the fault of the Africans' "animistic backgrounds."  And the fault of those other missionaries who are not "careful" with their little heathen African souls and claim conversions in vast numbers.  It breaks John's heart.  Of course John has boasted about converting lots of people many times, but that doesn't count because his converts were attacked by Satan. 

He also can't spell animistic.  I don't think he knows what it means either.

Hundreds Saved! (please read the whole post)

I just returned from my latest trip to the villages.

What a blessing that would be, wouldn't it?

What a joy it would be to be able to share such a report.

But it wouldn't be the truth.

I could easily get hundreds of people to make a profession. To pray a prayer.

I could even spend 20-30 minutes or more with each one and claim to have been careful with their souls.

But if you encourage Africans to "get saved," due to the anamistic background of most African religions and nations, many will "try" anything.

That's why you hear reports from some of hundreds saved, yet unlike the ones in Acts, you don't have an instant and immediate corresponding report of identical high numbers of baptisms, and those same number of people continuing "steadfast in...doctrine..."

I've often wondered why that doesn't bother many more...

I've seen missionaries reports hundreds saved, and those same missionaries even post warnings about others who are "not careful," yet I have not seen the report of those same hundreds of "decisions" continuing steadfast in the new church plant months and years later.

It breaks my heart.

How I desire to see multitudes come to Christ.

Not hundreds, but tens of thousands.

We are approaching half a million sheet prints on our copier-printers.

Hundreds of thousands of tracts printed and distributed.

Thousands upon thousands of small concrete and mud brick homes and huts have received the Word of God.

I've personally witnessed to thousands, and had 1-5 hour in-depth Bible studies with hundreds in the last three years here.

Our little church here seeks to distribute around 1,000 John and Romans with both English and Nyanja tracts numbering around 3,000 every week.

Countless thousands of man hours printing, folding, stapling, assembling, collating and distributing Gospel tracts.

We are diligently going house to house in our area, with a systematic plan to keep spreading outward.

We are going out into the villages as God opens doors.

I desire fruit that remains.

Pastors, it's ok to question your missionaries numbers.

Ask why they claim decisions in the hundreds but show pictures of churches running dozens.

Add up the reported decisions each year, then look at the pictures they send.

Let's not be dishonest, or careless with souls, so we can all congratulate each other on the great work we are doing.

We are truly nothing.

Let's make sure we are preaching a New Testament message, and following New Testament principles, so we can see New Testament fruit.

I would love to report hundreds saved.

But I can't.

So we'll keep going, house to house, village to village, hut to hut, and person to person, with the Glorious Gospel of Christ.

Please Pray with us for Souls, for laborers, and for Grace to stay humble and stay faithful.

Pressing towards the Mark,

Bro. John Shrader 
Zambia

I wonder if it is getting more difficult for John to justify his Zambian existence.   It must be getting almost impossible for John's own dad pastor to continue to cover up John's failings.   This whole post seems to be a truthy "aw shucks" deflection. 

Pastors, it's ok to question your missionaries numbers.

Ask why they claim decisions in the hundreds but show pictures of churches running dozens.

John, we did notice that Esther's bible study group was bigger than yours. 

The only converts John will claim are ones who are dead so they can't eventually call him a fraud. 

Technically, she's a "teen," but actually, she's an adult.

Actually, John, she's technically an adult, but STILL a teen. 

3 hours ago, CTRLZero said:

I wonder if it is getting more difficult for John to justify his Zambian existence.   It must be getting almost impossible for John's own dad pastor to continue to cover up John's failings.   This whole post seems to be a truthy "aw shucks" deflection. 

John, we did notice that Esther's bible study group was bigger than yours. 

I think that John would have more success starting an elephant hunting "mission" in Zambia, now that the head Cheeto gave his okay.  Oh, never mind, the Orange One has to "review" his okay.

On 11/14/2017 at 11:42 AM, formergothardite said:

For many months now my sweet husband has been scrolling away the spiff money he earned to take me on an Alaskan cruse in celebration of our 10 wonderful years of marriage!

I am trying to catch up on the thread but I'm compeltely boggled by this quote from Esther. Obviously cruise is just misspelled, and scrolling is a mondegreen of squirrelling, but what in the heck is "spiff money"????? :confused2:

1 hour ago, Shoobydoo said:

what in the heck is "spiff money"?????

I had to google too.  It is apparently a bonus payment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiff

So, as John was a used car salesman at the time, apparently a kick back from a car manufacturer to a person who managed to sell a customer a used lemon.

I wonder how many "spiffs" John qualified for.  He proudly disclosed that he gave up that job because he couldn't stand listening to the devilish Christmas music at the used car lot.

John has never been known for longevity in any paying job.  They are soooo hard!

For longevity as an accomplished grifter - John really takes the trophy home!

1 hour ago, Palimpsest said:

I had to google too.  It is apparently a bonus payment. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiff

So, as John was a used car salesman at the time, apparently a kick back from a car manufacturer to a person who managed to sell a customer a used lemon.

OH. Okay, that actually makes sense. I was convinced it was something she had typed incorrectly so it didn't occur to me to look it up. :pb_lol: Shame on me!

Wait, how does this logic work?   John has got a super-low conversion rate because Africans have an "anamistic background" (WTF?) so most missionaries can convince them to do anything once (WTAF??) but it doesn't stick.  So John's solution is...  tracts?   How is that even meant to work?  What's the point?   If he think spending half an hour with an individual does nothing, what will giving someone a tract achieve?

(Let's remember that according to the 2010 census, 75% of Zambians identify themselves as Protestant, which makes all of John's bullshit about "Africans" (all 1.216 billion of them) being godless heathen devil-worshipers etc even more infuriating)

John has backed himself into a bit of a corner and is trying to get out. He has always criticized the other missionaries for not spending enough time making sure converts were actually converts, yet it has come out he did the exact same thing. According to him all these men he "saved" and spent a very long time working with were all false conversions. He spent a very long time with Rodrick and apparently couldn't tell that he wasn't actually saved. 

So either John is as shitty at saving people as the folks he criticizes, or his converts were telling the truth and they got saved, but left him because he is a scam artist. 

John has been there for how many years? And the only convert he will really claim died shortly after meeting him. This has to be standing out to the people supporting him. 

37 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John has been there for how many years?

3 1/2 years.  They arrived on June 8, 2014.  And he boasted about his many converts all. the. time.  All are gone except for Phellion and David.  These two have yet to jump ship but I think it is only a matter of time. 

Technically, John converted two dead people (Victor and Michael).   Or rather he claimed to have "saved" two people who dropped dead within days.  

I must admit I was wrong about one thing John-related.

I never thought (I think I may have even posted this on FJ) John would last a year in Zambia.

John is racist. The naughty bad Africans won't play John's games, won't follow his rules. He can't throw them out of the playground though because it's THEIR  playground not HIS . He is seriously pissed off about this. IMO he is having to do some bigly explaining to the good sheeple at tri-county church (well genius Daddy Shrader will be doing that for him). 

John set up shop in Zambia expecting folk to flock to him simply because he is a rich white American. (Not having a go at Americans at all , just guessing John's mindset). He is so far up his own bottom that he will never see the light. 

I just cannot see a good future for Esther and the kids at all. The whole on-going  escapade is unreal. 

2 hours ago, Lurky said:

Wait, how does this logic work?   John has got a super-low conversion rate because Africans have an "anamistic background" (WTF?) so most missionaries can convince them to do anything once (WTAF??) but it doesn't stick.  So John's solution is...  tracts?   How is that even meant to work?  What's the point?   If he think spending half an hour with an individual does nothing, what will giving someone a tract achieve?

(snip)

I don't know about others. Me? I keep tracts and use them as bookmarks. Every time I stumble across one, it makes me chuckle. Hardly the intended purpose of the tract-giver, but it brightens my day without fail.

However for most people, tracts are just another item to add to the waste paper recycling bin. Besides, what happens to all those recycled tracts is that they return as recycled bog roll anyway.

10 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

I just cannot see a good future for Esther and the kids at all. The whole on-going  escapade is unreal. 

I too wonder just how long he can pull this off, but in the meantime, maybe Esther and the children are doing okay. At least they aren't in a pop-up trailer. It sounds like they have enough food, and a good home. Esther even has a bit of a "job" if she's leading bible studies, and maybe she gets involved with some women's groups. I'm not sure how things like medical insurance works where they are, and their children may "age out" of being allowed to stay on the family visa (or whatever type permission they have), but other than having to put up with John's histrionics, things may be okay for them. Even if they were in the U.S.A., she would be homeschooling, so their education isn't any worse than it would be back home.

13 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John has backed himself into a bit of a corner and is trying to get out. He has always criticized the other missionaries for not spending enough time making sure converts were actually converts, yet it has come out he did the exact same thing. According to him all these men he "saved" and spent a very long time working with were all false conversions. He spent a very long time with Rodrick and apparently couldn't tell that he wasn't actually saved. 

So either John is as shitty at saving people as the folks he criticizes, or his converts were telling the truth and they got saved, but left him because he is a scam artist. 

John has been there for how many years? And the only convert he will really claim died shortly after meeting him. This has to be standing out to the people supporting him. 

I'm going with what's behind door 1 & 2.

John is trying to show he is actually doing something.

Busy day today! Started off for Lusaka early, had a two hour meeting with a man who seems truly hungry for the Truth of God's Word. Time will tell.

Time will most likely let him see John as a scam artist. 

Took Whyte, Roderick's younger brother, one of the faithful young men from church with me to get a free eye exam at the mall while I was meeting with the pastor...sure enough, his terrible headaches were due to needing glasses. Ordered the glasses, grateful for the unexpected 15% discount given without even asking!

Hopefully Whyte will see the light soon. John wrote this in a way where it could be taken that he paid for the glasses, but I bet he didn't. If he had, he would have said it explicitly. 

Then, went and picked up a faithful older pastor who has been faithful for 20+ years, even after the IFB missionaries pulled out. He was in need of medicine, and had no way to visit his wife of 48 years who sadly broke her leg and has been in the hospital for two weeks! We were honored to provide transport, pick up the needed medicine with him at the Chemist, get him to the hospital to finally visit his wife, get them all lunch, and arrange transport home after visiting hours.

Well it is good that John actually did something nice.

Whyte and I gave out stacks and stacks of John and Romans with Gospel tracts, and then headed back to Kafue, where we had another lengthy Bible study with Rodgers N.

What a privilege to share from the Word of God about Sin, Judgement and Righteousness.

It's 7 pm and I'm finally home

Who is Rodgers N.?

Esther had a very busy making hospital visits, being available to be a witness for Emmanuel, who was falsely accused (her testimony exposed three liars colluding, they backed off their false accusations when they saw she was there and able to expose them as false witnesses, since they were former neighbors lying and saying they didn't even know Emmanuel to the police!). She's pulling in the yard now.

This story is confusing. The first sentence makes no sense, but I think he was trying to say Esther had a very busy day making hospital visits. Who is Emmanuel? I wonder what he was falsely accused of. 

Shrader is so keen on defending Roy Moore that it makes me wonder about how many passes he has made at nubile teens himself.

Women...from all across Alabama...that actually KNOW Judge Roy Moore, speaking on behalf of his Christian testimony, character, and actions towards them...

They're not buying it. The accusations that is. Not one word. Because they KNOW Moore.

They're calling for the release of the yearbook as well, which the hot-dogging lawyer Gloria Allred has still refused to release for examination. It's a fraud. Falsified.

They also point out how these women falsely accusing Moore will actually hurt other women who come forward with the truth in other situations.

Good stuff.

Bad stuff, Johnny.  What do you know anyway.

As John reads here: An Open Letter from decent pastors and qualified ministers. 

Which Shrader is not:

An Open Letter From Alabama Pastors About Roy Moore

Under ordinary circumstances, we clergy refrain from speaking directly about political candidates, and only speak to issues. But these are not ordinary circumstances.

Even before the recent allegations of sexual abuse, Roy Moore demonstrated that he was not fit for office, and that his extremist values and actions are not consistent with traditional Christian values or good Christian character. He and politicians like him have cynically used Christianity for their own goals. But Roy Moore does not speak for Christianity, and he acts in ways that are contrary to our faith.

Christianity affirms God's love for the neighbor and care for the most vulnerable in society : the widow, the foreigner, and the orphan. But he has denigrated people from other countries and other faiths. He opposes the expansion of Medicaid which would provide basic healthcare for over 400,000 poor and working poor Alabamians. He seeks to deny the most basic civil rights of our fellow citizens. He has used racial slurs and casually referred to state-sponsored violence against lesbian and gay families. He has sought to deny children without parents access to loving families on the basis of sexual orientation. Kindness and justice toward widows, orphans, and foreigners are priorities in the Bible but they are not priorities for him.

Christianity thrives in religious freedom from government interference, and a government impartial toward people of all faith traditions. But instead he has sought to entangle government with religion. He has preached vehemently against Islamic religious law but he has sought government affirmation of his religious extremism and nationalism. He has claimed civil rights only apply to Christians.

Christianity rejoices in the truth and affirms the rights of abuse survivors to tell their stories without silencing. Christianity abhors sexual coercion and violence. We acknowledge that many people have been victims of sexual assault and abuse in our own places of worship. Clergy misconduct has done real and lasting harm, both physically and spiritually. We repudiate the actions of religious and political leaders like Roy Moore who have sought to silence, to cover up, and to be complicit in the sexual abuse. These actions reopen the wounds of anyone who has been abused by leaders who should have been committed to compassion, to justice, and to healing God's world.

We clergy write and sign this letter not as representatives of our own congregations but as individual faith leaders compelled by conscience to speak. Our intent is not to tell anyone how to vote, but to urge the people of Alabama to vote their conscience, regardless of political affiliation. It is our belief that in light of Roy Moore's extremist beliefs, his patterns of behavior, and the recent allegations against him, no person of faith can, in good conscience, support him or his religious nationalism. He has done harm to our government; he has done harm to our Christian witness; and he has done harm to vulnerable people.

We do not make this statement lightly. We do so with much prayer and discernment. We believe no follower of Jesus Christ should be silent while the words of our Lord and Savior are perverted for partisan power, while our Bible is appropriated as a weapon for a false "culture war," and while the name of our God is blasphemed by the hypocrisy of those who claim the name of Christ

Signed,

Dr. Dave Barnhart, United Methodist, Birmingham
Rev Angie Wright, United Church of Christ, Birmingham
Rev. Matt Lacey, United Methodist, Birmingham
Rev. Jennifer Sanders, United Church of Christ, Birmingham
Rev. Ramone R. Billingsley, Baptist, Birmingham
Rev. Cat Goodrich, Presbyterian Church (USA), Birmingham
Minister Cara McClure, Non Denominational, Birmingham
Rev. Jaime Pangman, United Methodist, Cullman
Rev. Eva R. Melton, Baptist, Birmingham
The Rev Tyler C Richards, Episcopalian, Birmingham
Rev. Laura Stephens-Reed, Baptist, Northport
Rev. Sally G. Harris, Lutheran ( ELCA), Bessemer
Rev. Wayne McLaughlin, Presbyterian, Homewood
Rev. Matt Reed, United Methodist, Northport
Rev. Emily Freeman Penfield, United Methodist, Birmingham
The Rev. Kelley Hudlow, Deacon, Episcopal Church, Birmingham
Pastor Adam Mixon, Baptist, Birmingham
Rev. Eric Hall, Baptist, Birmingham
Rev. Carolyn Foster, Episcopal, Birmingham
Rev. Raul Dominguez, United Methodist, Cullman
Rev. R.G. Wilson-Lyons, United Methodist, Birmingham
Rev. Dr. R. Lawton Higgs Sr., United Methodist, Hueytown
Rev. E. Tramaine Solomon, Baptist, Lineville
Rev Steven W. Barber, United Methodist, Haleyville
Rev. Paul Eknes-Tucker, United Church of Christ, Birmingham
Rev. Sonya Gravlee, United Church of Christ, Trussville
Rev. Daniel Stallings, Baptist, Montevallo
Rev. Malcolm Marler, Episcopal, Birmingham
The Reverend Pamela A. Canzater, United Church of Christ, Birmingham
Rev. Horace Blount, United Methodist, Birmingham
Bishop Antwon B. Womack, Non-Demonational, Birmingham
Rev. Charles Perry, Unity, Birmingham
Rev. Dollie Howell Pankey, Christian Methodist Episcopal Church, Birmingham
Joe Elmore, United Methodist, Vestavia Hills
Rev Bud Precise, United Methodist/United Church of Christ, Birmingham
Herb Williamson, United Methodist, Bagley
The Rev. Louie Skipper, Episcopal Church, Hoover
Dr. Everett B. Kelley, Baptist, Lincoln
,Dr. Kevin Higgs, United Methodist, Birmingham
Rev. Stephanie York Arnold, United Methodist, Birmingham
The Rev. Tom Duley, United Methodist, Vestavia Hills
John Gregory, Chaplain, Christian Church (Disciples of Christ), Leeds
Pastor Marcus Singleton, United Methodist Church, Huntsville
Rev. Katy Smith, Episcopal Church, Birmingham
Rev. Tommy Morgan, Christian Church (DOC), Alabaster
Rev. Joe Genau, Presbyterian Church (USA), Homewood
Ava Rozelle, Associate Pastor, United Methodist, Pell City
The Reverend Lawrence Willson, PhD, United Methodist, Birmingham
Rev. Thomas Osborne, Episcopal, Florence

Rev. Elizabeth Cole Goodrich, Presbyterian, Birmingham

The Rev. Mikah Hudson, United Methodist, Birmingham

Rev. Baxter Chism United Methodist, Pinson
Carolyn Garner, Christian, Philadelphia
Rev. Deborah Gibson, Epley United Methodist, Birmingham
Rev. Lydia Casey, Presbyterian Church (U.S.A.) Birmingham
Rev. Dale Capron, United Methodist, Gurley
Rev. J. Shannon Webster, Presbyterian, Birmingham
Shelaine Bird, Presbyterian (USA), Mountain Brook
Rev. Cathy C. Hoop, Presbyterian Church (USA), Tuscaloosa
Rev. Doreen McGoldrick Duley, United Methodist, Vestavia

http://www.al.com/living/index.ssf/2017/11/ministers_sign_letter_saying_r.html

https://www.yahoo.com/news/christian-pastors-alabama-seek-build-233053086.html

3 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John is trying to show he is actually doing something.

And trying to regain some lost ground.

Took Whyte, Roderick's younger brother, one of the faithful young men from church 

This is interesting.  A "Whyte" has been mentioned in the past but never as Roderick's younger brother.  He is Whyte Chootz (different last name from Roderick) on FB and appears to be still friendly with both Jolis and Handia.   https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100005645414767

No way did John pay for his glasses.  

From there off to Immigration, more than one hour waiting in three different lines (no, you need this, go there, etc.), to be told I can't collect Bro. Theophil's work permit! It's there though, so he's all set! He'll personally collect it when he comes.

Well shucks.  It looks as though Bro. Theophil hasn't seen through John yet.  And why in hell would John be able to pick up his work permit.  What a waste of time.

Then, went and picked up a faithful older pastor who has been faithful for 20+ years, even after the IFB missionaries pulled out. He was in need of medicine, and had no way to visit his wife of 48 years who sadly broke her leg and has been in the hospital for two weeks! We were honored to provide transport, pick up the needed medicine with him at the Chemist, get him to the hospital to finally visit his wife, get them all lunch, and arrange transport home after visiting hours.

See, John does too give "faithful" people rides to the hospital!

lengthy Bible study with Rodgers N.

That is a new name, I think.

What a privilege to share from the Word of God about Sin, Judgement and Righteousness.

What a pity John never shares the Word of God about love, faith and forgiveness.

It's 7 pm and I'm finally home.

Esther had a very busy day making hospital visits,

But who was looking after the kids!  It looks as though Esther was with John when he was ferrying the faithful old pastor to the hospital.

being available to be a witness for Emmanuel,

Emmanuel is another of the teenage students who have been around on and off.   I think he's spent time stapling tracts for John.  The rest of the story is completely confusing - it would help if we knew what he was accused of doing.  

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived