IGNORED

John Shrader 14: Preparing Toilet Paper for Zambia

Coconut Flan

48 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John is staying quiet. He posted that if you work to please God you don't worry about pleasing men. 

Two problems with that:

First, John has never worked at all ever, for God or anyone else besides himself; and second, I don't think he knows much about pleasing men.  

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

and second, I don't think he knows much about pleasing men.  

...and even less about pleasing women! :my_biggrin:

I assumed he was out of mobile coverage, or mid-travels back.  Or taken himself to his bed, in a post-holiday sulk.

Did John say that Sophia misses his preaching? I don't believe for one nano second that she said that. He would like to think that. I do believe that she misses him. He is her father after all. He may be a nice daddy. We don't know. He is such a plonker. 

Hmmm.

The exact quote:

Am I blessed or what?

Just got this sweet message from my beloved.

"We were just talking about when you get back, and Sophia said "Then Daddy can preach! Hallelujah! Hallelujah! Hallelujah!" I said have you missed Daddy's preaching? All of the children said "YES!!!!"

Now that, dear friends, is nothing short of precious (Sophia is 4, btw).

I am so blessed I can hardly stand it!

IMO, no, Sophia does not miss Daddy.  All she and the other children know about Daddy is that he preaches and she, and they, are supposed to say "Hallelujah!" whenever he preaches and that they are supposed to miss it.  Note this doesn't say that they miss John's parenting ...

Now that, dear friends, is nothing short of appalling.

I'm so annoyed I can hardly stand it!

8 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

So nothing's changed. He is still a monumental mammoth miserable mistake of a human man.

Sorry. I just saw a missed opportunity for a bit more alliteration. :pb_lol:

Interesting. I have a 4 year old. We are just now to the point where he can make it through an entire mass without needing to be taken outside. And that's with us purposefully going to the 45-60 minute express mass.

I shudder to think what's been done to a 4 year old to make them claim to miss three hours of siting still and being quiet while Daddy rambles on and on and on. 

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, Gobsmacked said:

So nothing's changed. He is still a monumental mammoth miserable mistake of a human. 

Majorly!!

Of course he is. My mother insisted that it was the devil's day and that good christians would never participate in something so evil. 

I really enjoy it now - carving pumpkins and decorating the house ready to welcome all the dressed up kids

51 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

John is now posting things about how evil Halloween is. 

And yet I see pictures of him in Nepal costumed in silly shirts and safari hats...

Ha ha!!!! I would love to make John sit through the ASDA Halloween adverts showing on UK television now. They are very Halloween-y!! Cleverly done with lots of special effects. Not as scary as Trump though.

John and his ilk are far scarier. They are real and walking amongst us. pp is a prime example. They can't just be packed up into a box with Halloween decorations written in black marker pen on its side and shoved into the loft for another year. 

Its odd isn't John, that ordinary folk -unlike super-duper godly folk like you- manage to have good fun scaring each other for a night or two each year, then go back to their ordinary lives.  Where as you and your ilk/followers/sheeple are scared by Hell and all things dark all year. With you (and pp etc)as their High Priests.  Hum ironic really. 

12 hours ago, Jellybean said:

Of course he is. My mother insisted that it was the devil's day and that good christians would never participate in something so evil. 

I really enjoy it now - carving pumpkins and decorating the house ready to welcome all the dressed up kids

My mother was the same. Since it wasn't anything I ever really participated in as a kid I don't feel at all connected to it and am not really bothered to participate now.

Mom has since changed her tune. When we were in the US when the oldest was a baby she took personal offense to the fact that I wasn't dressing him up for Halloween. I just kind of looked at her and was like, "it's your own fault."

Has a Johnboy mentioned anything about his recent travels? Perhaps he has been told/ realised that uprooting to "preach " in Singapore/Nepal just isn't going to happen. I'm convinced his visit was a recce trip. He is bored and wants out of Zambia. No-one likes him anymore :pb_lol: in Zambia.

No. Johnny is silent on his recent travels.  Either he's trying to spin the fact that his preaching bombed at the conference or he's prostrate with jet lag.  Or both.

He's shared two posts on Halloween from other people and added a comment about having "no problem using this as an opportunity to try and reach out with the Gospel. The point is aimed at those who celebrate this devilish holy day. There's a clear distinction between the two!"   

No more info about his great preaching in Nepal. I think things didn't go as he expected or he would have bragged about it non-stop.

This is Bwalya, the daughter of the lady we rent our home from.

We had the wonderful privilege of witnessing to her today, and also giving her a Bible.

This is the FIRST Bible she had ever owned! She also wants to meet again and continue hearing the Gospel!

Thank you for sending us, so we can witness to people like Bwalya, and experience the indescribable joy of seeing them receive a copy of the Word of God for the very first time!

She was very very excited to get her Bible.

Please pray for her salvation!

Bro. John and Sister Esther Shrader 
Zambia

Haven't they been renting from the lady for several years now? And they just got around to giving her family members Bibles. John really is a shitty missionary. 

John is a hoarder who hoards. IMO. He has a defunct chicken house full of bibles/ new testaments. They fill the space well sitting on his purpose built platform thingies. If he gives them away his thingies will be empty. He is only giving a few away now because he has to. No-one likes him/trusts him any more. He has to give away HIS bibles (that were grifted to him for the people coming to the church to have), because he will have no-body to play with on Sundays. That will make John sad. 

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived