IGNORED

John Shrader 14: Preparing Toilet Paper for Zambia

Coconut Flan

I see John edited it to correct the first sentence about Esther making hospital visits. He also added in the part about immigration, that wasn't there when I looked at it. He also added the part about them "knowing their goose was cooked". 

• Replies 531
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

What was Esther pulling in the yard on the day of the hospital visits?

I took it to mean that she was just driving in to their yard. As in her car was "just pulling up" or "just pulling in". I guess it may be a figure of speech only in the US.

@Palimpsest, you're conversant in both British and American dialects. :) Is "pulling in to the yard" only used in the US?

Was John trying to pick up Theo's work permit as a way of controlling him.  I got your work permit for safekeeping but you have to do what I say.

20 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

@Palimpsest, you're conversant in both British and American dialects. :) Is "pulling in to the yard" only used in the US?

I'm not Palimpsest but in my experience calling the outdoor space around your house a yard (as opposed a garden) is a (North?) American thing. 

For the record (even though this is not the Roy Moore thread) - that list of "supporting" pastors had names used, in some instances, who did not authorize that use. Apparently Mrs. Moore (?) published a list of pastors who had supported Moore earlier and/or in the primary, before the women came out with their stories. Some of them withdrew their former support and did not authorize the use of their names to support Moore.

Just for the record.

1 minute ago, apple1 said:

Some of them withdrew their former support and did not authorize the use of their names to support Moore.

Just for the record.

Just the facts, but facts John won't like. He is very invested in saying these women are liars.

Her story has more holes than our fly swatter...

I previously said, the FACTS would be what settles this issue regarding the accusations made against Judge Roy Moore, Alabama Senate candidate.

Here's the facts.

The woman is lyin' like a rug!

Every time the actual facts are exposed, the accusers continuing, well, "droppin' like flies..."

The Mall story? Multiple witnesses proved it false.

The Yearbook inscription? Cursory examination of the released photos conclude it forged...and they still refuse to release it for independent examination.

Woman that actually know Moore from all across Alabama standing up and speaking out to defend him.

Record-breaking grassroots fundraising since the Swamp-thing filled GOP Establishment dropped him.

I think Moore is going to win this thing, and I believe he's innocent of these manufactured charges.

Just read the FACTS of this story...

A pastor, who works with rape victims no less, who was dating her at the time of the alleged incident, doesn't believe a word she's saying.

Yup, more holes than the screen on my bush tent.

Happy Thanksgiving!

- js

Oh, John, I hope family values guy Rep. Joe Barton sends you an extra special holiday greeting. 

On 11/21/2017 at 11:54 PM, Gobsmacked said:

What was Esther pulling in the yard on the day of the hospital visits?

i was thinking weeds, or maybe vegetables? isn't she pregnant?

I presumed it was "pulling in the yarn" as in pulling the thread that makes the lies of the people falsely accusing Emmanuel fall apart, not actually out in the yard pulling something because that doesn't seem like a good idea when youre pregnant. Surely she's only got a couple more weeks left now?

We sadly lost a two year old yesterday. Little Phinos struggled since birth as a twin, and had many health challenges.

His family truly loved and cared for him greatly.

The family has been faithfully attending our Truth Biblical Baptist mission church here in Kafue for quite a while after being contacted through our compound outreach.

We've been witnessing to the parents, Mr. and Mrs. Mwemba, please pray for them, and the preaching of the Gospel at the funeral.

The burial is today. We are providing all the transport using our two ministry vehicles as the burial will be in a village near Pemba, over three hours away.

Thanks for your prayers Friends.

js

This is terrible. I wonder if John offered to use any of his money to help get the child the best medical care available? I'm going to guess no. 

I'm sure John is going to exploit this funeral like crazy. Get ready for pictures of John dressed in his White Savior outfit holding a Bible over a tiny casket. 

John's defense of Moore is over the top.  But then he gets his news from Freitfart.

On 11/22/2017 at 6:05 AM, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Is "pulling in to the yard" only used in the US?

Yard is definitely North American.  The car "pulling in" is too.  I understand it as "driving up" but I probably wouldn't use it myself.  It does sound as though Esther is weeding!

@formergothardite, John is already milking the funeral.  Poor little Phinos has never been mentioned before, and probably would not have been mentioned now if John and his fleet of cars weren't providing transport to the burial. 

After the debacle of refusing a dying person a lift to the hospital, John needs to mention every. single. time. he gives anyone a ride anywhere.

What I don't understand is why he hasn't been asking for prayers for Phinos before?   He's continually asking for prayers for everything from a new plane to a good photography session etc etc - but not for the life of a child?   I mean, we all know he usually uses prayer requests as a euphemism for "give me money", but does he not believe in the power of prayer?  Or is his brand of religion into predestination, so they believe praying for soemone's health doesn't make a difference?

Lurky, you know this old story.  He's never had any use for Phinos before.  Phinos is just a sick little kid , one of many, without the importance of a new plane, new converts, new anything that can get him money.

John, you're a transparent fuck wad.

He stopped mentioning Nepal after taking pictures and saying he was going to preach for hours, so I think it didn't go as well as he expected.

No pictures or any more mention of the funeral. The family must not have allowed John to preach or hand out tracts at the funeral. 

He posted pictures of some miserable looking people who came to church in the rain. 

John is traveling to the villages. He is hoping to have a door into Mozambique. I think he has worn out his welcome in Zambia. 

Spoiler

Village Ministry!

Preaching in Mpima village, then on to Tambala village, which is Bro. David's home village. This trip is just Bro. David, Brian from Kafue, and myself.

Bro. David is a faithful man in Mulamba village, and his uncle is the Headman in Tambala.

We shared the Word of God in Mpima, then went to Tambala (where most of the pics are from, included the "bush traffic jam," the cows! I didn't take pictures of the countless goat encounters!) We got to preach twice there.

David shared his testimony at the beginning (the crowd later grew to about four times that size in the picture), then after that we dismissed for about two hours, and then amazingly, people came back after dark when it was unusually cold for another time of preaching. There was a group of men and young men talking with us afterwards asking when we're coming back. We didn't start cooking dinner until about 10:30 PM after they left. That's a first, and an exciting one. We'll be back there in about a month.

We then headed for Chisobe village, to continue witnessing to Mr. Penwell Sakala, who is the one who said he wants to know how to enter the Kingdom of God!

We'll be meeting with him shortly (the view of the last picture is looking out the tent at Chisobe).

Tomorrow morning we head back to Boma, the tip of Zambia where Zimbabwe is across the Zambezi river, and Mozambique across the Luangwa.

We might have found an open door into Mozambique, I'll tell you more later if it develops!

Several more preaching opportunities then about six hours of driving back from where we are tomorrow.

Thanks for your prayers friends.

The village that John continually reminds us means "We are lost" is not fucking interested in John. 

Spoiler

Goodnight from the village of Chisobe

Chisobe means, "We are lost."

Sadly, there is little hunger in this village, but the Headman, Mr. Penwell Sakala, said to us the last time we preached here, "I want to know how to enter the Kingdom of God."

We purposely went out of our way to come to this village tonight.

To show him once again how he might do so.

We carefully went through the Gospel once more with Mr. Penwell, focusing on Sin, Judgement and the need for God's Righteousness through the finished Work of Jesus Christ.

I used physical illustrations to share the Biblical Truths. Maybe one day I'll share those in a video.

I believe that he truly understood the Gospel today.

He did not make a profession, but thanked us profusely for coming "just for him," and said that it was sad that the village did not want to hear, but that "one day, God will Judge them and remind them that someone came to their village to tell them the truth of the Word of God."

What powerfully sad truth in his words.

Thanks for praying for Mr. Penwell, the Headman of Chisobe Village. By God's Grace I believe he will trust Christ soon.

Rejoicing in the Glorious Gospel,

js

It would appear that John is once again out of the vale of despondency and atop a bloody great hill. He is prancing around villages miles away from Kafue. Esther is heavily pregnant keeping the home fires burning. Way to go Johnboy. 

2 hours ago, formergothardite said:

John is traveling to the villages. He is hoping to have a door into Mozambique. I think he has worn out his welcome in Zambia. 

Hide contents

Village Ministry!

Preaching in Mpima village, then on to Tambala village, which is Bro. David's home village. This trip is just Bro. David, Brian from Kafue, and myself.

Bro. David is a faithful man in Mulamba village, and his uncle is the Headman in Tambala.

We shared the Word of God in Mpima, then went to Tambala (where most of the pics are from, included the "bush traffic jam," the cows! I didn't take pictures of the countless goat encounters!) We got to preach twice there.

David shared his testimony at the beginning (the crowd later grew to about four times that size in the picture), then after that we dismissed for about two hours, and then amazingly, people came back after dark when it was unusually cold for another time of preaching. There was a group of men and young men talking with us afterwards asking when we're coming back. We didn't start cooking dinner until about 10:30 PM after they left. That's a first, and an exciting one. We'll be back there in about a month.

We then headed for Chisobe village, to continue witnessing to Mr. Penwell Sakala, who is the one who said he wants to know how to enter the Kingdom of God!

We'll be meeting with him shortly (the view of the last picture is looking out the tent at Chisobe).

Tomorrow morning we head back to Boma, the tip of Zambia where Zimbabwe is across the Zambezi river, and Mozambique across the Luangwa.

We might have found an open door into Mozambique, I'll tell you more later if it develops!

Several more preaching opportunities then about six hours of driving back from where we are tomorrow.

Thanks for your prayers friends.

The village that John continually reminds us means "We are lost" is not fucking interested in John. 

Hide contents

Goodnight from the village of Chisobe

Chisobe means, "We are lost."

Sadly, there is little hunger in this village, but the Headman, Mr. Penwell Sakala, said to us the last time we preached here, "I want to know how to enter the Kingdom of God."

We purposely went out of our way to come to this village tonight.

To show him once again how he might do so.

We carefully went through the Gospel once more with Mr. Penwell, focusing on Sin, Judgement and the need for God's Righteousness through the finished Work of Jesus Christ.

I used physical illustrations to share the Biblical Truths. Maybe one day I'll share those in a video.

I believe that he truly understood the Gospel today.

He did not make a profession, but thanked us profusely for coming "just for him," and said that it was sad that the village did not want to hear, but that "one day, God will Judge them and remind them that someone came to their village to tell them the truth of the Word of God."

What powerfully sad truth in his words.

Thanks for praying for Mr. Penwell, the Headman of Chisobe Village. By God's Grace I believe he will trust Christ soon.

Rejoicing in the Glorious Gospel,

js

He wore out his welcome his first month there.

Okay, I know I'm godless heathen and all, but I still don't understand what Mr. Penwell Sakala the sort of headman has to do in order to be officially saved. They've gone through the gospel with him more than once and spent time talking to him, what actually needs to happen for John to be satisfied? It's just so weird to me. 

1 hour ago, anjulibai said:

Okay, I know I'm godless heathen and all, but I still don't understand what Mr. Penwell Sakala the sort of headman has to do in order to be officially saved. They've gone through the gospel with him more than once and spent time talking to him, what actually needs to happen for John to be satisfied? It's just so weird to me. 

In my understanding (and I will admit that I will NEVER understand John Shrader) he has to say John's version of the sinner's prayer and ask God and Jesus into his life so that he can officially be born again.

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

In my understanding (and I will admit that I will NEVER understand John Shrader) he has to say John's version of the sinner's prayer and ask God and Jesus into his life so that he can officially be born again.

And give money, resources, etc to John

Sadly there is little hunger in this village? Say what? Isn’t that a good thing?

5 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

Sadly there is little hunger in this village? Say what? Isn’t that a good thing?

I assume he means "hunger for truth" or "hunger for the gospel", something like that.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived