IGNORED

The Hawkins Family

General Jinjur

7 hours ago, Mrs. Bean said:

While I was at Gary's FB page, clicked on the link of Chris and Chloe Hewitt I'm beginning to wonder just how many traveling Baptist evangelist are out there...

As someone born into this world, who has three mutual friend with Gary (one of whom is a family member) I can confirm they are legion. It's nice work if you can get it.

Makin' money in the service of the Lord

service.jpg

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Beermeet said:

So many scenarios could make this go down with the kids.  I tend to think it must be pretty serious given the restrictions.   Maybe Ol' Ween did spank her kids and they told.  Maybe the hatrd their new life on the weenie Rd.   and told the judge this as well.  It's a bit confusing as to why foster care and not dad.  Or are they with dad?  I can't remember at the moment.  

They are with their father. 

Separate note: I'm not happy that they have been to a church in Belle, WV. I have relatives in that area, but don't think any of them go the mentioned church, but that's too close for comfort for me. So is Parkersburg. I actually have distant relatives, one of whom is actually a preacher, in that area. I don't live in the state any longer, but have many relatives that still do so, yeah, I don't like. I wish I knew what small town Becky is from out of curiosity. 

Also, with the racist posts, Becky's first cousin has a biracial child. I must say that I do love hearing, "I'm not a racist, but..." posts. By love, I mean, thanks for pointing out that you are, indeed, racist. 

@keepercjr You found her! I looked, but I think she tricked me with the extra 'y' in her name. Very interesting. For some reason I was thinking she was Gary's kid, not Becky's. She does look perfectly normal and lovely, so that's very nice to see. If only Gary's poor kids had a good home they could go to also.

I see Carly's not even FB friends with her mom.

4 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

@keepercjr You found her! I looked, but I think she tricked me with the extra 'y' in her name. Very interesting. For some reason I was thinking she was Gary's kid, not Becky's. She does look perfectly normal and lovely, so that's very nice to see. If only Gary's poor kids had a good home they could go to also.

The only reason I found her was because I searched for "Gary Hawkins" +Carly on fb and this caught my eye

IMG_1997.PNG

9 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

I always think adding extra letters to your name is a sure path to stripperdom. 

4 minutes ago, seattlechic said:

Actually, this is on trend.  Using interesting versions of your name on social media can make it easier for people to know which one you are if you if you have a common name AND harder for people to find you who don't know you well at the same time.  It's kind of a good trick.  

All the kids with Becky's ex look happy, healthy, seem to have genuine smiles and light in their eyes.  Over in Weenland, everyone looks very bleak.  

I think that tells us pretty much all we need to know.  

I think it's pretty safe to say that the issue likely boils down to Becky being a real shit mother.   

11 minutes ago, Georgiana said:

I think it's pretty safe to say that the issue likely boils down to Becky being a real shit mother.   

Amen, sister. Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to cram a bunch of kids into an RV and drive all over creation begging for money is an asshole (*cough* Jill *cough*). I wish the rest of those poor kids could get some stability (and be far, far away from the King o' Weens).

Oh wow! Carly's dad is married to a man!

No wonder the Weens think he's awful.

11 minutes ago, General Jinjur said:

Amen, sister. Anyone who thinks it's a good idea to cram a bunch of kids into an RV and drive all over creation begging for money is an asshole (*cough* Jill *cough*). I wish the rest of those poor kids could get some stability (and be far, far away from the King o' Weens).

Of course. All them gheyz and their pervershuns....

12 minutes ago, General Jinjur said:

Holy crap he is!  

IMG_1998.PNG

The three children appear to be happy and healthy. We can all surmise why visitations were supervised and phone calls limited. Protecting his children from a racist, homophobic step-father (and mother) was a first priority. They have been with him since 2014 and I can't be any happier seeing how happy their life is. School, trips to the beach, supportive extended family. Finally, children that got a really good deal. I'm not going to look anymore, just glad for a seemingly happy situation. I am deeply sorry for the four children that are with the weenie and wife. I wish they could have the same life. 

Man...and I thought MY mom's and dad's sides of the family were different.

Now, knowing this, I can only imagine what the Hawkins' letter to the judge must have said. :my_confused: Whoever posted the "letter" that said "No sodomites" was more spot-on than we knew...

So glad the kids ended up with their dad! Cute family, I think Sophia is adorable.

Holy smokes! You have uncovered an amazing goldmine. This is too good. The kids are wearing pants, going to public school and living with gay parents. Everything Gary and Becky continually preach against. It really can't get any better than that, can it? I'm dying here over this find. However, I am super, super glad the children look great and happy. I hope they are. 

What a great family picture!  <3  Their two dads are adorable!  And what happy kiddos.  No wonder they don't talk about Carly and have such disturbing quotes and supervised visitation.  

1 hour ago, Coy Koi said:

Now, knowing this, I can only imagine what the Hawkins' letter to the judge must have said. :my_confused: Whoever posted the "letter" that said "No sodomites" was more spot-on than we knew...

That was me. :pb_lol:

3 hours ago, seattlechic said:

A lot of my middle school students seem to do that. So I hope that's not true...

2 hours ago, DancingPhalanges said:

Protecting his children from a racist, homophobic step-father (and mother) was a first priority

YES! Them fornicatin' sodomites. 

#teamcarlysdad

Bro Gary just gets better every. single. day. 

Wow!

And also- this paints a different picture than what I thought either of the Hawkins's exes and history might have been like.  I've not dug other than seeing what is posted here- but it makes me very curious to know more about/possibly even sympathetic for Becky.

To be blunt, I have an ex that was gay and closeted, and later came to terms with it once our relationship was over.  This was a 7 ish yr relationship, I was hurt in my own way after finding that out (even tho our relationship was over at that point)  and later realized I had been hurt in certain ways during our relationship by the ways his self-dishonesty manifested.  I'm not upset about it, just sad for both of us that we struggled so hard to be compatible when it wasn't really possible.  Happy for both of us to move on to new lives that are better for each of us.

The above is all to try to explain, that I've got a strong curiousity in Becky and her religious views, regarding this development!  Was she fundy during the relationship with Carly's dad (is that all of her kids' biological dad, then?).  Or did she come into it/cling to it more as a coping mechanism from the break up?  Or is it possibly just a reaction to Gary and her way of trying to please him after having a relationship in which she had a man she felt she couldn't please- and thus more of a show on her part than a sincerely held belief?

I realize I am totally projecting, and also, that sexuality and religious views can both be very fluid throughout a persons life.   Neither one of their life choices since their break up are dependant on what their relationship was when it was happening, or on any hurt that the ending of it may have caused.  I can easily imagine though, a hurt Becky wanting to cling to something that seems stable and unchanging after having been "stranded" by someone else who changed.

However- calling that situation "fornication" is off base to me, unless her ex cheated while they were together.  Absolutely, Becky is entitled to move on with whatever life makes her happy, if her old life is over.  It makes me sad that she feels like she has to justify it by painting someone else as having done her wrong.

(I'm also at somewhat a loss for words/sympathy when I remember that what makes her happy is, apparently, cooking pink ween gravy and spoon feeding it to Bro. Gary while he drives.  Come on, Becky, you can do better with your life!  You deserve more!)

As for Bro Gary- I think his wife probably fornicated because, well he's Bro Gary.  ish.

Ok folks, turns out one of the other daughters (Adrienne, I believe) is also the child of Becky and Carl. Before Timothy and Sophia went to live with their dad, someone cropped the other kids out of this photo for him, which is actually kind of hilarious.

Spoiler

That older girl isn't Carly, she wasn't in that picture as she already lived with her dad. And Adrienne looks just like her dad actually, so I should have suspected. Soo, apparently Adrienne must choose to stay in the Weenmobile, even though all of her siblings have wisely rejected the Ween-Aid. It would be hella interesting to be a fly on the wall during Becky and the kids' visits.

And now I'm really feeling like a creepy stalker, but dammit, this all just keeps getting more and more intriguing!

@Spanger I'm sorry for your pain and glad you and your ex are both in a good place now.  

@Coy Koi That is really depressing about Adrienne. I really hate to think what she must listen to in regards to her siblings and dad. There is a pic of her with her sister during Carly's time in the hospital, I should of realized then. They look so much alike. 

34 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

Ok folks, turns out one of the other daughters (Adrienne, I believe) is also the child of Becky and Carl. Before Timothy and Sophia went to live with their dad, someone cropped the other kids out of this photo for him, which is actually kind of hilarious.

Reveal hidden contents

That older girl isn't Carly, she wasn't in that picture as she already lived with her dad. And Adrienne looks just like her dad actually, so I should have suspected. Soo, apparently Adrienne must choose to stay in the Weenmobile, even though all of her siblings have wisely rejected the Ween-Aid. It would be hella interesting to be a fly on the wall during Becky and the kids' visits.

And now I'm really feeling like a creepy stalker, but dammit, this all just keeps getting more and more intriguing!

Yes, Adrienne is Becky's daughter as somewhere I saw her use their surname. So I guess Michaela, Caleb and Jacob are Gary's kids. I don't know why Adrienne is staying in the mess though, but yes, guess she has chosen to stay with the preaching grifting circus for some reason. Poor Michaela, Caleb and Jacob appear stuck in the mess. No mention of his ex-wife and scares me to think he may be the better parent. No mention of custody or anything, so seems mom is just gone, which makes me sad for the kids. What a mess of a life for them. 

54 minutes ago, Spanger said:

To be blunt, I have an ex that was gay and closeted, and later came to terms with it once our relationship was over.  This was a 7 ish yr relationship, I was hurt in my own way after finding that out (even tho our relationship was over at that point)  and later realized I had been hurt in certain ways during our relationship by the ways his self-dishonesty manifested.  I'm not upset about it, just sad for both of us that we struggled so hard to be compatible when it wasn't really possible.  Happy for both of us to move on to new lives that are better for each of us.

I had a friend who married youngish (20) and they had 3 children. After 15 years of marriage, her husband left her and started living with another man with whom he'd been having a long distance relationship for 6 years.

Needless to say thee majority of us were shocked. But my friend turned from a tolerant person into what was almost a parody of a perpetually offended Christian . She suddenly denounced the LGBTQ community, POC, all immigrants were illegal etc, etc. She clung to her childhood religion even though she had been a Yells, Bells and Knells Christian for most of her life.

I felt sorry that her husband had dumped her without a seeming second thought. But when all her built up hatred came pouring out, i stared to wonder if she was always that full of hatred or was she lashing out at random.

I never did find out. She decided that even though I was a WAS and presumably P person, she couldn't be my friend since Seafilly 1 was born before we married.

She had been a nice person but in six or seven months following her husband's departure, she seemed to lose it. The last I heard was the marriage had finally been dissolved since she wasn't going to make it easy.

Regardless of where Becky has gone and the idiot she is now married to, parental alienation is a form of child abuse that does deep insidious damage to a child's psyche. Even if her contact was limited because of her crazy new husband, that she is STILL only allowed 7 hours per month supervised is abusive in and of itself.

My birth mother remarried a bona fide pedophile and was granted more access than that. She was mandated to not allow her husband near the children but was still granted one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer. My father was the victim and not the abuser. He had no interest in alienating her children merely in protecting them from the pedophile. Sure, maybe Becky needs to be required to stay in an actual residence, but that she had to fight for even phone contact is not the act of a loving parent no matter how happy the kids look otherwise.

Ok folks, the dynamics here are just nuts. I've been speculating wildly about how this all went down. Was Becky always nuts? Did her husband dump her before or after coming out? So much crazy in Ween town.

Sis Jinjur

And is it possible that the other kids are also Becky's? They all kind of look alike to me. Maybe Bro Gary is husband #3. Mr Ween always talks about Becky taking the kids to see the other kids.

19 minutes ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, I think all the kids kind of look the same. Could they all be Becky's? Bro Ween is always talking about Becky taking the kids to see the other kids.

I  was thinking that all the boys look similar. But I think it's just a coincidence. Carl captioned that photoshopped photo of the other three kids as "my three other kids" (other than Carly). I really don't think the other three are his. And with the seemingly-intertwined ages of them all, it would be strange if they were all Becky's with another man. But not impossible, I guess. Hmm...interesting thought.

Gary DOES claim them to all be his kids, which is weird and a bit disturbing considering that they are not his biologically and sure don't seem to consider themselves his kids in any other sense (and I have absolutely nothing against step-parents; I have a stepdad who I consider my real dad at least as much as my biological dad, but I'd laugh bitterly and roll my eyes if anyone ever called my dad's fifth wife my "mom", and if she herself said it I'd probably kick her in the shin).

20 minutes ago, chaotic life said:

Regardless of where Becky has gone and the idiot she is now married to, parental alienation is a form of child abuse that does deep insidious damage to a child's psyche. Even if her contact was limited because of her crazy new husband, that she is STILL only allowed 7 hours per month supervised is abusive in and of itself.

My birth mother remarried a bona fide pedophile and was granted more access than that. She was mandated to not allow her husband near the children but was still granted one weekend a month and two weeks in the summer. My father was the victim and not the abuser. He had no interest in alienating her children merely in protecting them from the pedophile. Sure, maybe Becky needs to be required to stay in an actual residence, but that she had to fight for even phone contact is not the act of a loving parent no matter how happy the kids look otherwise.

But Becky had physical custody initially. Who was alienating whom, with all their bigoted hateful crap? What do you think she tells them during their rare visitations, or during any other contact she's allowed to have with them? They said something about how tragic it is that the kids are only allowed "one day of a month" to hear the "truth", so it sure doesn't sound like she's capable of just putting her hatefulness aside and bonding with her kids in a healthy way during their limited time together. At some point, a good parent has to draw a line, if they're able to.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived