IGNORED

The Hawkins Family

General Jinjur

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, formerpastorswife said:

But in an intellectual argument, is it still considered wrong to attack an unarmed man?

Sis. FormerPastor'sWife

Ok folks,

I liked your post, but had to give you positive reputation because you edited to include the Sis part. I mean, that's practically a requirement for this thread. Keep up the good work!

Sis Kailash

1 hour ago, anniebgood said:

And that picture of her feeding him, I'm pretty sure that's in a motor home. Those windows in front and on the side are much larger than a van or truck and not a car. Too bad they didn't know the Maxwells, I bet they could have gotten a good deal on Uriah. 

They are ina motor home... a really crappy one. 

Sis. Keeper

Spoiler

IMG_1992.thumb.PNG.dcb20f398f7ac07f67a56b2b495315a5.PNG

IMG_1994.thumb.PNG.09c00b7bde7163156d6dce5495c808a4.PNG

IMG_1995.thumb.PNG.70311b263fa3088996574923e67947d4.PNG

"Ok folks good supper with Mrs Jeanne just here at Heritage Baptist Church. Mrs Judy good a fine spaghetti meal. Enjoying the Fellowship and the food. 
Bro Gary Hawkins"

Can I just say how sad I am there was no accompanying picture of weens in the spaghetti sauce?

After all the talk in the Nog thread I'm about to head to page 1 and see what all the laughter is about here. Please quit adding pages until I get caught up. See you in a few hours.

Now I am thinking the song "Jolene, Jolene" rhymes better with weens and I expect someone to run with it.

Sisters, I just wandered in, and now I know two things: 1) I may never eat again, and 2) English language education is lacking wherever he went to school. Sweet baby J, the abuse he piles on my poor beloved language should be illegal!

In KING JAMES BIBLE,
Sis destiny

I didn't see this already posted - have you seen the banana pudding Becky made to go with the weens?   Google tells me this is some kind of Kraft pudding abomination with boxed "Nilla Wafer" brand cookies stuck around it.  Is this "combine boxed products in a pie dish" dessert terribly common in the USA?  

10 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

I didn't see this already posted - have you seen the banana pudding Becky made to go with the weens?   Google tells me this is some kind of Kraft pudding abomination with boxed "Nilla Wafer" brand cookies stuck around it.  Is this "combine boxed products in a pie dish" dessert terribly common in the USA?  

Yes, yes it is. :pb_lol: I actually like this one. There is a popular "boxed crap pie" dessert right now that consists of Cool Whip, cream cheese, crumbled pretzels, and strawberry Jello. It's been at every family party or potluck we've attended in the past three or four years. There's also fruit pizza, which is slightly healthier...sugar cookie dough, the Cool Whip/cream cheese mixture again, and fresh fruit. It's usually kiwi, strawberries and blueberries, but I've had a canned pineapple, mandarin orange and coconut version, so maybe that's not actually any better. :my_confused:

I remember a pie similar to that at the potlucks my grandma used to take me to.   I have never tried it because I don't like bananas any way other than the way nature made them.

Sis C

OK folks, I'm just going to leave this here

59b7bb70c6b8d_ScreenShot2017-09-12at11_47_44.thumb.png.9be32a78f3009aa3fb1ac0f6d9fed888.png

He wants God to increase the number of kidneys someone has?  OK, OK, I assume it's something to do with dialysis, but only because it's the only thing it could be?  But it can't be so bad because Bro Stout is the missionary Gary was "helping out" at a church service?

I feel I lose brain cells every time I look at his FB.

ETA Other Sistren have pointed out Bro Gary asked for prayers and money, and isn't shy about fighting with people on his FB page - but this is the kind of comment he leaves unanswered:

59b7bcaa86314_ScreenShot2017-09-12at11_51_27.thumb.png.a7d618ddaf62ec6b138c927266b39e3c.png

What a great example of Christian kindness Bro Gary is!

Sis Lurky

5 hours ago, acheronbeach said:

(removed photo for redundancy)

Ok Folks, THAT is Nanner puddin' and a delicacy in the Deep South.  Personally I would've put another layer of wafers on the top, but that's just me. :)

Sis Biblethumper 

52 minutes ago, Tim-Tom Biblethumper said:

Ok Folks, THAT is Nanner puddin' and a delicacy in the Deep South.  Personally I would've put another layer of wafers on the top, but that's just me. :)

Sis Biblethumper 

Amen, Sis. Nanner pudding with Nilla wafers is where it's at.

Ok folks, you've really blessed me with your weens. I can't believe this thread is already a week old. It seems like yesterday that @Coy Koi mentioned Bro Gary in the Rod thread, sending me down the ween-infused rabbithole. Here's to many more weens to come!

Sis Jinjur

OK folks,

I feel as though I've wandered into SNL which, for some reason, is doing a fundie skit....

Melissa McCarthy as Bro Gary?

Sis Sawasdee

On 9/8/2017 at 1:12 PM, Tenyari said:

this nightmare of a family and especially the headship character are responsible for me starting every sentence with "Ok folks" for the past 3 days or so

After falling down the JRod rabbit hole, I started greeting people with "Hiiiii-eeee" just like the JRod girls. Boy, O Boy, did Mr. Shocked give me the side eye for that. I'll have to try "Ok Folks" out on him and see if he lets it slide.

I did pretty good. I made it all the way to 'supper bowel' before audibly giggling in my open office.

I foresee the Hawkins family graduating to subfora fame.

Does it take anyone else an awfully long time to read his posts?? I have to read them so slowly and haltingly.

Also, why does he not only sign but TAG his name at the end of each post?

He has a lot of friends but the only ones I recognize are the Millers (also associated with the Rods), the Rods, Jody Hodnett.

He is friends with an interracial couple involved in ministry, I wonder how this particular couple tolerates Bro Gary?

He has one friend who is showing an awful lot of cleaver in her profile pic!!! That doesn't seem very godly.

He is friends with a female pastor who lives in New Delhi. I didn't think women were supposed to preach.

Thankfully he has a follow option so I can get all the good weens without actually having to friend him.

On September 5, 2017 at 5:37 PM, Howl said:

I'm utterly gobsmacked.  How does that even work?  But then, why not?

Way the heck back when, I went to a BBQ place that was super crowded, so we went to the beer joint next door to wait for our table.  There were some women in there drinking Big Red soda and beer, mixed together.  It was considered kind of a daring, upscale ladies drink, if that tells you anything about the place. 

Sis Howl

That's sacrilege.  One must never mix Big Red with anything else.  I will smite anyone who I see anyone using Big Red as a mixer.

Seriously, that just sounds gross.  I grew up drinking Big Red and I still drink it.  But to sully a perfectly good beer (well, in my case, a perfectly good beer) with Big Red?  Gross.

Sis CG

Ok folks, now Bro Gary is asking people to meet him to pray around the motorhome that he wants. I'm dying.

This dude ain't havin' that shit:

Spoiler

20170912_090933.png.ea12553c6ef23f1b07442a6fc2193c55.png

Sis Jinjur

@acheronbeachrac

Banana pudding is actally awesome. It can be found as a dessert at any respectable barbeque restaurant. 

Banana pudding, sliced bananas, vanilla wafers. Some people put it in a graham cracker crust pie shell and top it with whipped cream, but that is the fancy version.  

I'm trying so hard to get caught up but you guys are killing me. I can't quit laughing. My apologies to everyone getting ran over with notifications about me liking posts you made days ago. I can't read all this comedy gold and not give it well deserved likes.

3 hours ago, FundamentallyShocked said:

After falling down the JRod rabbit hole, I started greeting people with "Hiiiii-eeee" just like the JRod girls. Boy, O Boy, did Mr. Shocked give me the side eye for that. I'll have to try "Ok Folks" out on him and see if he lets it slide.

Could you also follow every single sentence with "Sis FundamentallyShocked," prettypleasewithcreamontop? Let us know how it goes!

Sis JillyO

2 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, now Bro Gary is asking people to meet him to pray around the motorhome that he wants. I'm dying.

This dude ain't havin' that shit:

Reveal hidden contents

20170912_090933.png.ea12553c6ef23f1b07442a6fc2193c55.png

And, not surprisingly, nobody is seems to be interested in meeting up. They're like, yeah...I'll pray from home...

It's so crazy, his Gofundme has had 59 shares but only one small donation! His many, many begging posts are about the same. Quite a few "likes", a few shares, several offers of prayer....no cash. A lot of people seem to think someone should definitely give this guy money but it sure as hell isn't going to be them. They should ask themselves why they feel the way they do.

PS, Check out the website gospelstationonwheels.com. That's what was painted on the side of that thing he preaches in. I thought it was going to be a website selling them, but it turns out there's just the one gospel station on wheels and this is its adventures. Gary is featured on the website in the July 2016 pictures.

9 minutes ago, Coy Koi said:

PS, Check out the website gospelstationonwheels.com. That's what was painted on the side of that thing he preaches in. I thought it was going to be a website selling them, but it turns out there's just the one gospel station on wheels and this is its adventures.

Ok folks, whoever designed that website deserved a swift kick in the ween.

Sis Jinjur

Ok folks,  anyone remember the anti-drug campaign with the fried egg and the slogan "This is your brain and this is your brain on drugs"?

That's what I think of with the original picture of weens and gravy. 

"This is your brain on weens and gravy"

Sis VGL

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived