IGNORED

Bates 22: Courting, Marrying, and Trying to not Look Fundie

Coconut Flan

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Kelton spent Thanksgiving with the Bateseses in SC. Josie looks great, he looks.. like a tool how he usually looks.

That's quite the wide stance - who manspreads outside?

ugh with the ponytale Josie look like she is 15 or something, so sad she will be soon married to her first crush.

she really looks good and i still can stand Evan he rubs me wrong, not in a bad way more like the young and douche guy he is, but the idea that he is supposed to be Josie headship and all...

1 hour ago, Italiangirl said:

ugh with the ponytale Josie look like she is 15 or something, so sad she will be soon married to her first crush.

she really looks good and i still can stand Evan he rubs me wrong, not in a bad way more like the young and douche guy he is, but the idea that he is supposed to be Josie headship and all...

Evan is with Carlin. Josie is with Kelton. Although, it would be kind of hysterical to see Carlin’s reaction if Evan dumped her for her sister. 

(I know, I know. I’m a mean person. :pb_lol:)

9 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Kelton spent Thanksgiving with the Bateseses in SC. Josie looks great, he looks.. like a tool how he usually looks.

Hide contents

So question - do we know that Kelton is a giant tool or are we only assuming at this point? I don’t watch anymore - because my husband would never let me live it down - so I don’t know how he comes across via the show. 

25 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

Evan is with Carlin. Josie is with Kelton. Although, it would be kind of hysterical to see Carlin’s reaction if Evan dumped her for her sister. 

(I know, I know. I’m a mean person. :pb_lol:)

So question - do we know that Kelton is a giant tool or are we only assuming at this point? I don’t watch anymore - because my husband would never let me live it down - so I don’t know how he comes across via the show. 

He was only in one episode so far and he behaved well enough, he didn’t do or say much of anything. He seems quiet but cocky like most young, white, republican males.

But this Trump train post does say tool to me. 

4805F299-D227-4445-A85A-3813B4A31179.jpeg

10 hours ago, llg1234 said:

Reveal hidden contents

He has the fundie male wide stance down for the first picture. 

"This guy looks like a total douche but I won't say it because I don't want to be petty."

"TRUMP TRAIN 2016 LOLZ!!!"

"Yep, this guy's a total douche."

1 hour ago, Seculardaisy said:

He was only in one episode so far and he behaved well enough, he didn’t do or say much of anything. He seems quiet but cocky like most young, white, republican males.

But this Trump train post does say tool to me. 

4805F299-D227-4445-A85A-3813B4A31179.jpeg

I already know about his vote and that photo. Wasn’t sure if people were basing their opinions off the show as well though. 

2 hours ago, Italiangirl said:

Ups thanks @VelociRapture they all seem so similar to me that I keep mistaken one for the other :my_biggrin:

Lol! I think it’s really funny when people mix them up just because of how I picture the respective Bates daughters reacting. I do see why it’s confusing though -  the Bates daughters do seem to favor tall, dark haired, and pale men so far. It’ll be interesting to see if that trend continues. 

3 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I already know about his vote and that photo. Wasn’t sure if people were basing their opinions off the show as well though. 

Nah show wise all we have to go off was one episode and he only said like two words. Last season was all about Carlin and Baaabeee and Tori and Baabbbyyyy. I’m sure this upcoming season we will be able to snark more. 

I will say, at least Kelton has a degree and is working for his uncle’s plumbing business. That’s something, I guess.

I think Whitney is pregnant. She posted some pics on Instagram and looks a lot more fuller, especially seeing as how she was super fit a few months ago. 

The Bates boys (plus boyfriends/husbands) built a barn this weekend.

From Evan's IG

Spoiler

Also, Lawson climbed onto a tree branch that looked like it was gonna snap under him. 

Spoiler

3 hours ago, crazysnark said:

I think Whitney is pregnant. She posted some pics on Instagram and looks a lot more fuller, especially seeing as how she was super fit a few months ago. 

It's very possible she's pregnant, but she's wearing a sweater and a puffy vest, plus it's the holidays. Many people eat a lot this time of year (I do, at least :my_blush:). 

I wonder if they did any actual building or if their photo shoot took up most of their allotted time.

All about the photo shoot. Got to show off Nathan and Lawson to all those godly young fundie maidens, you know.

Also, the moment Josie's out of that house the skirts will be gone. Her style in those IGs of Kelton's just screams leggings to me; the skirt is a grudging addition to the outfit.

1 hour ago, llg1234 said:

It's very possible she's pregnant, but she's wearing a sweater and a puffy vest, plus it's the holidays. Many people eat a lot this time of year (I do, at least ). 

She's expecting............... a food baby!

1 hour ago, singsingsing said:

I wonder if they did any actual building or if their photo shoot took up most of their allotted time.

Tune into the next episode of "Bringing Up Bates" on UpTV this xxx at xxPM to find out! Plus, a surprise announcement at the end of the episode!

1 hour ago, Jigsaw3 said:

All about the photo shoot. Got to show off Nathan and Lawson to all those godly young fundie maidens, you know.

I just want to point out that Nathan appears to be actually working, whereas Lawson and Trace are busy posing for pictures. Do they honestly think that makes them look good? What douchebags!

Seeing this pictures of Josie and Kelton I once again realized how thin she is. All the Bates girls are fairly tiny, especially Alyssa, but Josie is really the smallest of them all.

No snarking here, it just caught my attention while looking at the photos.

12 hours ago, singsingsing said:

That looks more like barn repair to me--if they were building a barn wouldn't they use new lumber?

Its really all about barn posing, anyway

I think at this point Nathan, Lawson, and Trace could have their pick.  They're royalty now in that Fundie world...

They'd have to pick their heads up from admiring themselves in their cell phones to find a woman. Although, maybe not true of Nathan. He doesn't have IG and he seems to have a job. 

1 hour ago, BeccaGrim said:

Pulled from Trace's IG story.  

What are they going to be doing in NYC? 

IMG_4227.PNG

Maybe it’s a college thing since thanksgiving break is over and Trace is wearing a tie which is in the crown college dress code but who knows

ETA: there is a choir trip for crown in NYC according to their calendar

I noticed something mildly interesting on Lawson's tree climbing video. It looks like they made Whitney change out of the jeans and into a skirt to be filmed. Definitely the same day, everyone is in the same exact outfits except Whitney's bottoms changed.

Note their outfits in the first screenshot. In the second screenshot (from Lawson's video), Whitney is wearing the exact same outfit but with a skirt instead of jeans. In the third screenshot, Bradley is wearing the same outfit and you can see the UPtv cameraman filming at the base of the tree.

Oh these people.....

20171128_103830.png

20171128_103852.png

20171128_103803.png

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived