Coconut Flan

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

"Number Eight Grandbaby! Going on 200!!!"

Direct quote from DQ.

Ewwwwwwww

Why can't this woman ever be grateful for what she has? It's always about the next one. 

11 hours ago, Paigerin2 said:

I had Gestational Diabetes with both of my pregnancies. When I got pregnant with my first I only weighed about 100 lbs and I was over 9lbs when I was born so I was a nervous wreck as to how big they would be .....my first ended up being 6-12 and my second was 6-6....I definitely did not follow the rule of GD = large child.

If you controlled the GD, or delivered early, a large child may not result. There's no rule that GD always equals large child but there is definitely an association particularly when the GD is undiagnosed and therefore not managed.

7 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Here's Josh & Anna's video:

I feel really bad for downvoting this... I just can't deal with Josh Duggar (is the world's biggest prick)'s voice... or his face... or him in general...

(I promise I still love you!!!)

4 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

I feel really bad for downvoting this... I just can't deal with Josh Duggar (is the world's biggest prick)'s voice... or his face... or him in general...

Smuggles and the boys are in shorts.  Thats a long way from running the fake "marathon" in jeans!  He is so gross. 

Little by little, they are weaseling their way back in. More and more of jim boob and j'chelle. Now this video of him. You watch, a year from now the show will be just like it used to be. All the sisters will be married off soon so it's going to morph more into the original show. Ugh!

I just love Anna's girls. They are so cute. 

Even as a toddler Kynzie was so smart and adorable.

7 minutes ago, VelociRapture said:

:pb_lol: I understand. I promise. Not that I ever care if anyone downvotes me for any reason, but for Josh Duggar? Let those little red arrows rain down. Well, I guess they're white arrows surrounded by red. But anyway.

Ewwwww!  Gross.  These people have no shame.  I see Anna made sure to wear black on black and have a kid on her lap.  J'prick looks more opossum like every time I see his disgusting face.

Let's see how many downvotes Josh Duggar's face can get. Take it away, folks!

josh-duggar.jpg

My last c-section was over 22 years ago. I bled out afterwards and was delirious in the hospital for several days. I also had a barely 3 year old. Even with my mom, grandmother and MIL around, I'm sure that we were incommunicado for a week.  They will be back to their fame whorey ways soon enough. C-sections are major surgery, I say give them a break. 

Meanwhile cue Josh trying to get back in the game....:2wankers:

I think we need an extra arrow. Maybe a pitchfork, so we  could down vote the post, but not the person. Not sure of I'm making myself clear. I would like to express my nausea at Josh's video without down voting the poster.

Also, it irritates me that the boys can wear shorts, but Macky has to be in a dress and leggings.

Interesting. Do you think Anna let the boy interrupt her because he's a boy or is she that way with all the kids?

2 hours ago, singsingsing said:

I upvoted because when the video ended, the next suggested video was the SNL handmaid's tale parody! How appropriate!

1 minute ago, kacarlton said:

Interesting. Do you think Anna let the boy interrupt her because he's a boy or is she that way with all the kids?

Good question. Anna's full-on fundie, so I'm sure there are a whole boatload of double standards going on there (I'll never forget when Mackynzie was playing in the sandbox, having a lot of fun, and said, "I never want to come out of here, ever!" And Anna said, "Really? You never want to get married?" Like WTF woman!) - but Anna also seems very patient with her children in general.

5 minutes ago, Bad Wolf said:

I think we need an extra arrow. Maybe a pitchfork, so we  could down vote the post, but not the person. Not sure of I'm making myself clear. I would like to express my nausea at Josh's video without down voting the poster.

I am all of this if Josh is going to be subjected to the show again 

Is this the first time we're hearing Josh speak since the scandals? They're definitely testing the waters to see how the "fans" receive him.

For the sake of the mods/admins, I hope there is no redemption special. I think it might break FJ.

Anna is happy to have another child to JOIN THE HERD????? Is THAT what she said????

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived