IGNORED

Dillards 33: Now Including Samuel

Coconut Flan

10 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Good question. Anna's full-on fundie, so I'm sure there are a whole boatload of double standards going on there (I'll never forget when Mackynzie was playing in the sandbox, having a lot of fun, and said, "I never want to come out of here, ever!" And Anna said, "Really? You never want to get married?" Like WTF woman!) - but Anna also seems very patient with her children in general.

That is so weird.  

If they are testing the waters, go for it.   I don't think people are going to respond well.  Josh molested his sisters and he has daughters.   Very few are ok with all that.

How do they even still have a show with no sponsors?  That's how TV works, right?  Ad money.  

• Replies 538
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Anna is happy to have another child to JOIN THE HERD????? Is THAT what she said????

I have no idea if that's what she actually said, but I think I nearly busted a rib laughing at this.

Edit: She did. She said "join the herd." 

And not only "the herd"... Seriously, her little girls are in dresses, and they are sitting, as little girls will. Do they REALLY need to dress them in those infernal leggings, too? Those kids must be HOT!

1 minute ago, Beermeet said:

That is so weird.  

If they are testing the waters, go for it.   I don't think people are going to respond well.  Josh molested his sisters and he has daughters.   Very few are ok with all that.

How do they even still have a show with no sponsors?  That's how TV works, right?  Ad money.  

I can't believe there is going to be a full blown return, but I can see more of these videos and some Joshly cameos sneaking in more and more. Especially after M'baby gets here. 

27 minutes ago, kacarlton said:

Interesting. Do you think Anna let the boy interrupt her because he's a boy or is she that way with all the kids?

I think she's like that with all the kids. She seems pretty patient with them and understands kids get excited and blurt out whatever they're thinking, regardless of who else is speaking. 

21 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Good question. Anna's full-on fundie, so I'm sure there are a whole boatload of double standards going on there (I'll never forget when Mackynzie was playing in the sandbox, having a lot of fun, and said, "I never want to come out of here, ever!" And Anna said, "Really? You never want to get married?" Like WTF woman!) - but Anna also seems very patient with her children in general.

How very sad that even after all the shit she's gone through with that douche of a husband of hers, she's still touting marriage as the be all and end all. 

Does she really think that this (her situation) is as good as it gets? That little Mac should be clamouring to follow in mommy's footsteps? That no other pursuits were worth mentioning to draw her preschool daughter out of the sandbox other than marriage? 

Gross. 

18 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

For the sake of the mods/admins, I hope there is no redemption special. I think it might break FJ.

I'm more worried about @Buzzard. Can you imagine the amount of booze she'd need to get through that? I may just have to volunteer as tribute to spare her since I'm not drinking now (but could you imagine the fantastic swearing if I did?! :pb_lol:)

I can't even watch that. Just seeing Smugger's face in the thumbnail makes me all ragey. 

2 minutes ago, Cassia said:

How very sad that even after all the shit she's gone through with that douche of a husband of hers, she's still touting marriage as the be all and end all. 

Does she really think that this (her situation) is as good as it gets? That little Mac should be clamouring to follow in mommy's footsteps? That no other pursuits were worth mentioning to draw her preschool daughter out of the sandbox other than marriage? 

Gross. 

Sadly, my first thought was what other pursuits does Anna know?  Everything in her life has been built up to being the perfect wife and mother.  She is going with what she knows. 

52 minutes ago, singsingsing said:

Let's see how many downvotes Josh Duggar's face can get. Take it away, folks!

Best use of reputation points ever. :D

23 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

Anna is happy to have another child to JOIN THE HERD????? Is THAT what she said????

That was my reaction too. Ugh! I think it was a thoughtless/throwaway line, but it says way too much about the QF mindset.

9 minutes ago, Cassia said:

Gross. 

Well, this took place before all the Josh scandals came out, but yeah. I mean, what else is Mackynzie going to do with her life? I guess she'll "graduate" homeschool at some point. That's about it. Her purpose in life is to be a wife and a mother. I have no doubt Anna still feels that way, even after the nightmare her husband put her through.

47 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

And not only "the herd"... Seriously, her little girls are in dresses, and they are sitting, as little girls will. Do they REALLY need to dress them in those infernal leggings, too? Those kids must be HOT!

Well, their dad is the reason that got started in the first place in that family.

Boggles the mind how they still feel superior and chosen.

9 hours ago, VeryNikeSeamstress said:

I haven't seen this week's episode yet, but @Buzzard's recap mentioned Derelicte (my balls) talking about the significance of the el ending of his children's names. Funny enough I was actually noticing that today, and wondering if all their kids will have names ending in el: Israel, Samuel, Daniel, Emmanuel, Rachel, Muriel, Nathaniel, Ariel...

I didn't see the episode, but was Derick talking about this:  https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theophory_in_the_Bible

Is Josh trying make a comeback? Did anyone watch "Good News"? They had a joke about this.

Gross. Just gross. 

Theyre definitely testing the waters. Hopefully there's enough of a negative reaction that TLC shoves Josh back into the Prayer Closet for good!

That video needs a disclaimer "warning: cheating pervert alert". I was disgusted hearing him speak. He seems as if he's acting like nothing ever happened. Gross. 

49 minutes ago, Antipatriarch said:

Best use of reputation points ever. :D

@singsingsingwas downvoted for his sins. Does that make her the FJ equivalent of Jesus? :pb_lol:

Did you notice that Michael was 'a little man', but Mackynzie was 'a little girl'?  Let's start the denigration and disempowerment early...

I'm guessing Anna is going to be giving birth in the next month or two and TLC is testing the waters with Josh, since it would be pretty weird to show Anna giving birth without her husband. I'm not sure if they're going for a whole "redemption" special, but I do think they are at least hoping for a regular birth episode.

Sadly the vast majority of comments on the video are positive and it has more likes than dislikes. :(

I can't believe there is going to be a full blown return, but I can see more of these videos and some Joshly cameos sneaking in more and more. Especially after M'baby gets here. 

I have this thought that the new baby will be the completion of his "redemption." And I use the term in the way only a Duggar can.

21 minutes ago, VineHeart137 said:

I'm guessing Anna is going to be giving birth in the next month or two and TLC is testing the waters with Josh, since it would be pretty weird to show Anna giving birth without her husband. I'm not sure if they're going for a whole "redemption" special, but I do think they are at least hoping for a regular birth episode.

Sadly the vast majority of comments on the video are positive and it has more likes than dislikes. :(

I could see it being billed as one in the same. "See! Anna has moved on! She's even added another arrow in his quiver that's how much she's moved on! You all should move on, too!"

I remember someone on FJ commenting at some point that they had met Smuggar in person and found him to be unexpectedly charismatic/likeable/appealing. That's always the vibe I've gotten from him as well. No matter how many awful things he does, I can't help but WANT to like the guy. He has that charismatic personality trait (to some people, at least), and I think that is one (of many) reasons why he was able to worm his way back into Anna's/the family's/other fundies' good graces so quickly.

The M kids are adorable and Anna is a sweet mom, as always.

Back to the Dullards: I really, really would like to see a photo of Jill. I'm concerned about her (physically and emotionally), and a smiling photo of her and Sam would really put my mind at ease. We usually don't have to wait this long for a family photo...

So josh and Anna did a congrats video, blah blah. I gagged when I watched it, as he is as gross as ever. I wish he would just stay gone out of the limelight. Keep Anna and peace out with the slime ball.

• samurai_sarah locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived