IGNORED

Jana's Future 5 - The More Things Seem to Change...

choralcrusader8613

54 minutes ago, JoyJoy said:

Tumblr is freaking out because Frank Sun posted a photo, of himself, taken by someone named John David.

http://keepingupwithfundies.tumblr.com/post/163060533722/hi-sorry-if-youve-seen-this-before-or-its-a

Sun worked on "19Kids and Counting". I know there were lots of rumors and speculation about Frank and Jana.

This would  be the sort of fanfiction-esque turn this forum dreams of (same). But I agree with the other poster, some type of friendship or friendly acquaintanceship must have formed between some crew members and the family.

• Replies 605
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, JoyJoy said:

Tumblr is freaking out because Frank Sun posted a photo, of himself, taken by someone named John David.

http://keepingupwithfundies.tumblr.com/post/163060533722/hi-sorry-if-youve-seen-this-before-or-its-a

Sun worked on "19Kids and Counting". I know there were lots of rumors and speculation about Frank and Jana.

Where the hell did those rumors originate from?? Sounds like bullshit. The Duggar parents would never freaking allow even the shadow of that to happen.

39 minutes ago, AnnaRuk09 said:

Where the hell did those rumors originate from?? Sounds like bullshit. The Duggar parents would never freaking allow even the shadow of that to happen.

The rumours originated when people watching the show spotted Frank Sun, thought he was cute, and decided he should 'rescue' one of the Duggar daughters. Jana was the oldest, so she was the obvious candidate.

I found a picture that Frank apparently took of Jana during their trip to Asia. It's a striking photograph and it's definitely Jana. It's probably copyrighted so I don't know about posting it. There is real warmth and life in her eyes and smile. I'm not saying that anything was going on between them. But I bet it felt wonderful to be photographed as  an individual, to receive some much needed attention as Jana, the person.

23 minutes ago, CatchThatCow said:

It's probably copyrighted so I don't know about posting it.

Link?

31 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Link?

Sadly, I can't figure out how to find a link on Tumblr. I've been trying.

Sadly, I can't figure out how to find a link on Tumblr. I've been trying.

There should be a little arrow/paper plane shaped icon on the bottom right of the post. One of the options for me is to copy link from that.

Wow!! I'm surprised at how heavy the makeup is in that shot but you're right, it's definitely Jana. The red lipstick looks beautiful on her and there's a twinkle in her eye you don't usually see.

When you look at Frank Sun's IG,  there is no way in hell that he and Jana are a thing.  Maybe once, a long time ago, his camera lingered on the face of a pretty girl and maybe a long time ago, Jana gazed a far at  him.  But Frank Sun is far too worldly and and far sophisticated for the likes of Jana.  Unless Jana is the most successful  Duggar at truly hiding who she really is, I just can't see how anything other than perhaps a casual friendship would exist between these two. 

But,  lets be honest,  it would be such fun if it were true.  The gyrations their leghumpers would go through to 'keep sweet' about the godly Jana going for a worldly man who has taken photos the photos he has taken would be fun to watch.  Some of them are still reeling from Jinger wearing pants. 

14 hours ago, Lurky said:

Woah, please can we stop with the slut-shaming re the Kardashians?  I totally get why people don't like them, but there's a hell of a lot of misogyny going on in how they're being described.

They've taken a weird route for it, but they're making a ton of money and doing super-well in their businesses.  For sure their show is fake, but they're the most successful at playing the Reality game.

(And seriously, "whores"?)

I don't agree with the lifestyle of either family but please, PLEASE tell me what value the Kardashians bring to the table? At the very least the Duggars live the semblance of a respectable life although it's not the one I live. Now the Kardashians, no, not so much. I have asked it before on a different site, what do they do for anyone else in a helping way, charity, making donations, making horrid decisions or being any kind of role model....nothing. The only value they have is making money for themselves. They are really good at showing their asses, literally. Of course this is all my opinion and really does not matter.

I don't agree with the lifestyle of either family but please, PLEASE tell me what value the Kardashians bring to the table? At the very least the Duggars live the semblance of a respectable life although it's not the one I live. Now the Kardashians, no, not so much. I have asked it before on a different site, what do they do for anyone else in a helping way, charity, making donations, making horrid decisions or being any kind of role model....nothing. The only value they have is making money for themselves. They are really good at showing their asses, literally. Of course this is all my opinion and really does not matter.

Things I can't argue with: The Kardashians are great at business and promotion. They also seem to let their brand grow naturally. They took a stolen sex tape being released and ran with it.

Where the Duggars hide their demons, the Kardashians flaunt them profitably.

Both brands are heavily contrived but the Kardashians aren't control anyone but themselves.

2 minutes ago, Jilli said:

Things I can't argue with: The Kardashians are great at business and promotion. They also seem to let their brand grow naturally. They took a stolen sex tape being released and ran with it.

Erm. It's come out that Kris Jenner negotiated for decent $$$ for the sex tape's release... It was never stolen. They had that deal locked down pat after they saw how much fame and notoriety (and little to no backlash) Kim's former employer Paris Hilton got from her sex tape being released...

Erm. It's come out that Kris Jenner negotiated for decent $$$ for the sex tape's release... It was never stolen. They had that deal locked down pat after they saw how much fame and notoriety (and little to no backlash) Kim's former employer Paris Hilton got from her sex tape being released...

Aw well. The business and promotion part still stands. And frankly I'm no fan, I wish they'd go away they've clogged the market long enough.

From Frank's IG. Yeah...one word to summarize all the talk about a possible past relationship or crush or whatever the hell people made up between him and a Duggar = BULLSHIT. Not even once. No freakin chance

IMG_4716.PNG

4 hours ago, singsingsing said:

The rumours originated when people watching the show spotted Frank Sun, thought he was cute, and decided he should 'rescue' one of the Duggar daughters. Jana was the oldest, so she was the obvious candidate.

Why did I even ask, lol! Should've known 

4 hours ago, sansan said:

I don't agree with the lifestyle of either family but please, PLEASE tell me what value the Kardashians bring to the table?

They provide entertainment to people who enjoy them.  Do reality TV stars need to do more than that?  If that's morally wrong, they aren't the only ones - there's Big Brother, The Bachelor/ette/Love Island/Honey Boo Boo/The Real Housewives canon/Made In Chelsea/The Girls of The Playboy Mansion/Dance Moms/Toddlers & Tiaras, and pretty much the whole Reality canon - including the Duggars and the Bates.

I totally respect everyone's right to like or dislike programmes, but the vitriol reserved for the Kardashians - a programme that's about powerful women making tons of money for themselves - seems extreme to me.  But above all, I don't understand why this sentiment:

The only value they have is making money for themselves.

counts to them and not most of the Reality canon.  And how is that different from the Duggars?  What charity work do they do?  How are they wholesome, really?  As was said upthread, if Rob Kardashian had abused his sisters, there's no question Kim would have got him, and his sisters, treatment.  And there's no evidence of the Kardashians using their powers to try to limit other people's rights, like the Duggars have, multiple times.

And per "what good do the Kardashians do in the world", I really liked the older sisters highlighting the genocide in Armenia, and to an audience who wouldn't have a clue.  I would recommend googling "Kardashian charity work" if you really ARE interested, @sansan as it popped up a ton of results, from Kim donating 10% of her earnings to charity every year, to asking for donations to a hospital instead of baby gifts, and so on.  Some links for you:

https://www.popsugar.com/celebrity/photo-gallery/41280096/embed/41280209/She-Refused-Baby-Gifts-After-North-Birth-Instead-Asked-Donations

As I say, I'm not a Kardashian fan, but I don't see why they're held to different standards than other "reality" programmes.

8 hours ago, sansan said:

PLEASE tell me what value the Kardashians bring to the table?

The value of sex tapes and photoshop. That's how they made their fortune and some people are into that stuff.

Chiming in on the Kardashians; they're my mom's guilty pleasure and she says that her favorite thing about them is how close they are. I come from a situation where all of my extended family would rather go without speaking to each other for several months than resolve a problem; meanwhile, Kris makes it her personal mission to keep everyone together (like diffusing her daughters' feuds, hunting down her ex-SILs to make them accountable or to just check on them, whereas most MILs would write them off). It may very well be for the brand and all, but at least it's something.

That photo of Jana is from the Asia trip, I believe. I remember the older girls and Michelle were made up in geisha garb, and Michelle tried to pick up one of the babeez and the child screamed.. 

I don't think Jim Bob would "allow" Jana to marry someone like Frank Sun because he's not of their "master race." There, I've said it. JB and Michelle aren't going to let their kid marry anyone who doesn't look exactly like them. I'm actually surprised Jeremy ("such a strange last name") vuolo was permitted into the fold.

1 hour ago, SuhrEnity said:

I look forward to it every night.

The question at this point is who is NOT watching Love Island

(Strongest feeling is that Olivia and Chris need to split up sorry not sorry)

2 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

@seraaa - I've never even heard of Love Island!!!

It is the reality TV show embodiment of going to Ibiza with your friends.

Or Majorca, in the show's case. They contestants live in a villa and have to couple up; there are challenges, and the audience votes for one couple to win in the end. There are also periodic 'recouplings'. It is ridiculous but addictive.

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived